What's in a Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers

Alex curled up in the crook of Darcy's arm with her head on his shoulder. She was completely at peace with the world, something she hadn't felt in a very long time. 'So this is what normal feels like,' she thought to herself. 'I could get used to this.'

After they'd caught their breath they began kissing again, slowly exploring each other's body. Each learning what the other liked, playfully tweaking and caressing. There was more than one outburst of giggling or laughter while they stimulated each other. They continued their lovemaking, slowly and gently bringing themselves to an even higher state of arousal than they had the first time they'd had sex.

When they finally climaxed it felt like it lasted for hours, aftershocks rocking their bodies making them both shudder with release.

Lying on the bed afterward, they both grinned at each other. Alex's hair was in disarray and they were both covered in a sheen of sweat.

Darcy looked into Alex's eyes and kissed her. "So I guess we're a little more than just roommates now eh?"

Alex chuckled softly, "Ya think? Not that I'm complaining mind you. So where do we go from here? Your family loves me so I don't think we can break up for fear of them disowning you."

"No, that would probably be a bad idea. So you're ok with this Alex? I mean, we've only been living together for a short time."

Alex propped herself up on an elbow, "Darcy if I wasn't okay with it I wouldn't have had sex with you tonight. When I'm with you you make me feel special. It's hard to explain but I feel like we have a very deep connection."

"I know Alex," Darcy said as he ran his fingers through her fine auburn hair. "I feel like I should know you but I can't remember from where."

Alex leaned over and kissed Darcy again before laying back down, "I'm sure we'll figure it out lover, in the meantime let's get some rest."

Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers