What's in a Name? Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shelves
Shelves
36 Followers

Dad smiled, "Of course. Mom dealt with more diaper changes than me, but I had seen you naked since you were an infant. I felt it would be healthy if you saw me as well - and you never seemed bothered by it. I might have continued longer, but Cathy had a problem with it."

Mom had always been somewhat prudish. I mean, she would complain if I walked around the house wearing the panties and t-shirt that I slept in when just the two of us were home. Dad saw me wearing it all the time at his place without comment. If he noticed that I wasn't always wearing panties when he saw me in the t-shirt, he didn't say anything about it. Mom wouldn't dream of walking around the house naked, while Dad did any time he thought Joan couldn't see him.

When we finished dinner (and had a couple bottles of cider each), we headed for the living room. He grabbed the remote, and asked what type of show I wanted to watch. I asked if he doubted my ability to select appropriate programming. He paused for a second before tossing me the remote with a sheepish grin. I quickly flipped through the options on the premium channels looking for anything rated R or TV-M for something other than language or violence. Neither Dad nor I cared for violence and (obviously) neither of us gave a flying fuck about language. I wasn't even looking at titles, so I don't know what show I selected and it really didn't matter as long as it had sex (or at least nudity). I was confident that dad and I now have similar tastes in that regard. Last night we both tried to hide our arousal. Tonight I planned on flaunting mine. I knew that at the first suggestion of sex, I would be watching Dad's bulge. When the show started, I had one hand between my legs (remember, I wasn't wearing panties) and the other was under my shirt tweaking my nipples. Dad adjusted himself after he sat down and was watching me more than the TV. Before long, he lowered the front of his sweatpants and started stroking his cock. By this point, the TV was forgotten. After a few minutes with both of us all but masturbating in front of each other, Dad got up and turned the TV off as he passed. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He didn't set me onto the bed - he threw me.

I don't know why, but he will occasionally get into domination, and I'll automatically respond with submission. Both sides of it are atypical for us but, God help me, it turns me on. He's one of the most laid-back men I know and Beth has always been strong-willed. In his telling of it, this was a first for him and was equally unexpected. He describes what happened next, but I'll tell it from my point of view.

After throwing me onto the bed, he ordered me to crawl to the middle. I started to take the t-shirt off but he ordered me to leave it on. The tone of his voice made it clear that he expected to be obeyed without question. I lifted the shirt a bit after it got caught under my knees, but that was it as I crawled until he ordered me to stop.

I knew to the core of my being that Dad would never hurt me, but his tone and manner were clearly threatening. As a result, I was frightened, which only increased my arousal. I was on all fours in the middle of the bed, and I was wondering what was going on behind me. He hadn't said I could look, so I didn't. Suddenly, I feel his cock sliding into me as he took me doggy-style. His calves are just outside mine on the bed with his thighs pressed against my ass and his cock buried to the hilt. I may have felt the bed shake as he got onto it, but I didn't notice it. I just felt him thrusting into me. I was already wet from watching him in the living room, and the submission had added to my lubrication. He admits in his telling of the events that evening that he wasn't thinking of me at that point, only of my pussy. In spite of the difference in mood, I was still able to savor the sensation of him inside me. With each new position, I discovered a new set of sensations. Again, I felt him in different places inside me and he was pressing against my ass cheeks instead of my thighs. I was already close to cumming from his pumping into me when he pushed the hem of the shirt up a bit and slapped my ass, hard. The slap hurt more than when he had taken my cherry but it pushed me over the edge and I came - and felt him cumming in me.

The Domination/submission spell was broken by our orgasms and he was again the gentle lover he had been last night. He was still fucking me doggy-style, but everything else changed. He leaned over me and reached under the shirt to fondle my breasts. It was a pleasant, gentle ride to my next orgasm but he didn't cum with me this time. He continued to thrust himself into me, and it wasn't long before I came again, this time bringing him with me. When he pulled out of me, I fell to the side. He lifted my leg to 'lick me clean' and I found his cock within easy reach of my mouth to return the favor. As with this morning, the object of the 69 wasn't to cum, but to extend the connection just completed. The sting from the spanking was already starting to fade.

According to Dad's account, I said "I love you Daddy" after he turned around to lie beside me and before I fell asleep. I don't remember saying it, but I won't rule it out.

*******

I was awakened by his stirring on the bed. I don't know what time it was, only that it was still dark outside. He climbed out of bed, and I followed him. If nothing else, I needed to pee. It was soon clear that that's what woke him because he was headed for the same place. I was the first to speak, "I liked watching you pee last night and I want a closer look. Then I have to go too - I hope you don't mind."

He responded, "as long as you don't mind if I watch you too." His actions, however, didn't match his words. He stopped to let me pass at the door to the bathroom. I took a seat on the edge of the tub where I could watch him, but instead of joining me in the bathroom he told me to wait where I was. He then walked out to the kitchen, returning with two large glasses. He set one on the vanity and held the other in front of him as he stood at the toilet (with the lid still closed). He was standing inches in front of me, holding his penis in his right hand (as he had Friday night) and the glass in the other. I was still half-asleep until he started going, then snapped to fully awake. I stared as he filled the glass with a clear liquid. I repeated a joke I had heard at one of the parties about beer going through so fast because it didn't need to change color. He agreed that any guy who drank beer knew that it actually does change color - it almost always comes out clear. I could see how the opening at the end of penis swelled a bit with the steam, but the rest of his member didn't change in a noticeable way.

When he was done, he shook the last couple drops off the end of his cock into the glass and set it on the counter. I started to get up, but he motioned for me to stay seated at the side of the tub. He grabbed the other glass and instructed me to lift the shirt so I had a clear view between my legs. He sat on the floor in front of me, holding the glass between my legs. This was the first time I've really watched myself pee. I've kinda watched before - like when collecting urine samples - but then I was always focused on the cup (and trying to keep my fingers out of the way). This time I was watching the whole process from my pee-hole to the splash in the glass that he was holding. Once again the glass was filled with a liquid that looked clear. When I was done, Dad noticed that I couldn't reach the TP, so he bent forward to lick the moisture from my bush(!). He then stood and held the glass up to the light (only then was the faint yellow color visible). After looking at the contents, he took a sip. Yes, I am saying that he took a sip of my piss.

What he did next was almost as surprising. He considered the taste and said it was about what he expected - similar to a sweetened herbal tea. He expected it... Then he handed me the glass of his piss, "It's your turn. Take a sip."

"You're serious." According to his account, my response was just those two words, said 'flatly.' That may be what he heard, but it wasn't what I said. What I remember is saying something like, "You must be out of your fucking mind" with feeling.

I was still in shock of him taking a sip of my pee, and now he was suggesting that I drink his? Almost as if he was reading my thoughts, he took a larger sip from the glass in his hand. Damn right I 'sniffed' to check the odor of his piss (nothing) before I took the smallest possible taste (I moistened my lip with the contents of the glass, and then licked my lip). I was surprised to find that it wasn't disgusting as I had expected. In fact, I didn't taste anything at all from the tiny amount I had sampled. I then took the tiniest sip I could manage. Dad was grinning the whole time. This time, I did taste something and it wasn't unpleasant. I finally said, "if I hadn't just seen this leaving you, I'd swear that it WAS herbal tea. How the hell did you know what piss tastes like?"

In his story he gives a detailed description of his response that I won't bother repeating. It boils down to stories on the internet that involved drinking pee. He discovered on his own that artificial sweeteners can produce sweet-tasting piss. After sampling it, I discovered that it actually did taste pretty good. Dad drank enough of my piss to make it clear that it didn't bother him at all before emptying the glass in the sink. He suggested that I do the same to avoid another bladder call before morning. As we made our way back to the bed, I took off the shirt he had ordered me to wear earlier. I still wore a t-shirt and panties at Mom's, but preferred being naked in bed with Dad. Dad picked up several hand-towels from the linen closet as we passed and put them on the nightstand.

When we got back to bed Dad mentioned that watersports made him especially horny for oral sex. I saw no reason to turn down the invitation, and climbed onto him for another 69 session. When we had oral sex after fucking, he generally started by licking my vagina. The first time we did 69, he focused on my clit. This time, he aimed between the two, pressing the tip of his tongue on my pee-hole (almost as if he wanted to put it IN). When I realized that's what he was doing, I tried to do the same, pressing the tip of my tongue against the crack at the tip of his cock. When he shifted his attention to my vagina, I took him fully into my mouth, but added the tip lick to my 'bag of tricks.' I swallowed him, amazed again at how deeply he tickled my throat.

I hadn't realized how much the pee-session had turned me on until he licked my pee-hole again, and I came. This time, it wasn't an explosion. My orgasm was more like a wave that started at the center of my sex, and washed over me from there. I would say 'like ripples in a pond,' but they were damn big ripples. I lifted my head, gasped for air, and returned to the task at hand with a vengeance. I took just the head of his cock into my mouth, pressed the tip of my tongue against the tip of his member, then flattened it out, pressing against the entire head. I then slid my tongue down, clearing the path to take him back down my throat. As I was doing this, he came. Most of his juice was shot down my throat, but he had started to cum in my mouth, so I could savor the taste of his cum while he emptied himself into me. He had one last blast as I took another breath. It was almost more than I could hold in my mouth, but I managed to take it all and swallow it. After I rolled off of him he turned so his head remained between my legs, licking my pussy. Apparently, I had swallowed all of his cum, but he hadn't finished swallowing mine. Neither of us wanted to lose any of the other's nectar. When he lifted his head, I rotated myself so I could kiss him. After a long, deep kiss, I rolled over and fell asleep with his hand on my breast, and his cock nestled in my butt-crack.

When I woke the next morning, he was looking at me much like he had the previous morning. "I know you remember using the Family Changing Rooms when we went swimming. Do you remember when Mommy was with us?"

I had no idea where this came from, but answered, "barely."

Apparently, Mom had mentioned once that it was OK to pee in the shower. I had no memory of it, but Dad said that it was something that guys wondered about - do women pee in the shower? The question seems to imply that almost all guys do, and Dad mentioned that he would frequently piss in the shower. He would hide it by facing the spray if he was showering where other guys could see him. He confessed that he had probably pissed when we were changing together, but never when I was in the shower with him. I mentioned that I always used the toilet before taking a shower. If I had to go again before I was done, I would, but I would wash myself immediately afterwards.

Dad then went out to make coffee. I just lay in bed thinking about the last two nights. I started getting wet and resisted the urge to touch myself. When I heard Dad heading towards the bedroom, I climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom. He followed me in and insisted on watching me pee. Since I liked watching him go, I guess I couldn't blame him for liking to watch me. I spread my legs to give him (and myself) a better view. Yesterday we talked about locker-room etiquette while drinking our coffee. Today the discussion drifted to plumbing. I had vague memories of the men's locker room at the pool and the 'funny toilets.' Dad described some of the different styles of urinals from large fixtures that were set into the floor and extended up to almost waist height to some similar to small sinks set about chair height. He said that he had seen men's rooms in Europe that just had tiled walls with drains in the floor. Sports arenas favored long troughs were men stood shoulder to shoulder relieving themselves.

All those different devices simply because guys could stand while they peed. Women are stuck with conventional toilets. I thought for a second and decided that I didn't mind except when the line for the ladies room snaked around the lobby during intermission or half-time.

I didn't notice that he didn't 'go' before we climbed into the shower. I washed his equipment and had just grabbed the hand-held shower-head to rinse it when he started going. It wasn't enough for him to just pee in the shower. I had let go of his cock when he started pissing, so he grabbed himself to direct the stream at my bellybutton. Of course I let out an exclamation when he started peeing on me. He refers to my response as a 'squeal.' I don't like the term, but it's probably accurate. I rinsed myself off, but was still somewhat disgusted. Dad just laughed.

After I was done washing him, he returned the favor and washed me, starting in the front. He massaged my breasts with soap-filled hands. As he carefully cleaned where he had sprayed me, I spread my legs a bit. Although I had gone earlier, I had enough pee to get back at him. Just as he started washing me between my legs, I started pissing. He seemed to take it in stride. I could see that he was looking at me peeing, and it felt like his hand was cupped between my legs to catch the stream. When I was done going, he carefully washed my sex. I was more than a little surprised when he stuck a finger up my ass. I thought it would hurt and said "ouch" before I realized that it actually felt good. Of course, it felt even better when he shoved his thumb into my pussy. I enjoyed it, but it didn't proceed beyond that.

We dried off, but he didn't bother getting dressed right away, so I followed suit. We were both naked as went to the kitchen to fix breakfast and finish the coffee. After breakfast, I headed for the master bathroom, and Dad followed me. Again, I sat and spread my legs so he could watch me pee. After I wiped, he indicated that he had to pee as well, and I was welcome to watch. I took the same seat I had taken last night, and he raised the lid and started. "Your piss is darker than it was last night, but lighter than it was in the shower," I observed. "Is the caffeine from the coffee already having an effect?"

"You got it." he replied.

After he flushed, he went around the bed towards his dresser but I got onto my hands and knees on the bed. "I don't think last night was a fair trial for this position. Are you up to trying it again?" I asked.

He paused for a second before answering, "I wasn't, but I am now."

I looked over my shoulder and saw that he definitely was 'up'. I watched his cock expand to full size in a few seconds. I was slightly moist from watching him pee, but watching his hard-on grow got me completely wet. He climbed up behind me on the bed. There was no more foreplay than last night, but I didn't mind - like I said, I was already wet. I'm not sure how he knew when it was appropriate to go straight to the main event, but he hasn't been wrong yet. He took a second to position himself at my opening and plunged in to the hilt. He reached around to cup my breasts, fondling them as his member filled my sex. He let them go and rested his hands on my hips as he began pumping. It didn't have the overtones of the domination session last night, but that didn't detract from the intensity of it. I threw my head back, savoring the sensation of him slamming into me. I could feel his bush on my ass and his balls on my clit. I considered trying to hold off and not cum until after he did, but just the thought of cumming was too much and spurred my orgasm. When I thought I had peaked, I felt him filling me and it pushed me higher. I pushed back against him, trying to drive him deeper into me, but my butt was already pressed against his thighs. This time, he fell to the bed, landing face up. I wasted no time in climbing on top of him to taste our combined juices. He already had his tongue in me by the time his member was in my mouth.

We got dressed and headed out for our usual Sunday chores. I drove, but we always used Dad's sedan for this trip because it has more room. Dad asked if I was OK with what I wore yesterday. Apparently, he thought I may want something that was easier to remove. I never pass up an excuse to expand my wardrobe, so we headed to one of the shops Karen and I would have visited if we had gone shopping. Dad also suggested that I get a better pair of sandals.

He didn't say where were going next, but gave me directions to a small shop between old downtown Beaverton and the mall. It wasn't until I saw the small print on the sign that I realized that it was an adult boutique. I was certainly an adult, and interested in 'adult' activities. But I was reluctant to be seen visiting a store that catered to this interest. Dad convinced me that it wasn't uncommon for women or couples to visit this type of store. Besides, it wouldn't be MY car in the parking lot if someone I knew passed by while we were there. When we entered, I was surprised that the proprietor was a woman about Dad's age, a bit more so when she greeted Dad by name. I wasn't sure why we were there, but he soon cleared that up. He introduced me to Alice and asked her to help me select something to reduce my frustration since I had recently lost my virginity and 'wouldn't be able to see my boyfriend for a few days.' I knew that sex toys existed, but never thought that I would use one. Alice agreed with Dad that it was a good idea to get something for me.

It's not fair. Yes, I was able to shock him Friday night, but he's already more than made up for that, and he keeps doing it. I could feel my face burning.

Alice turned to me, completely ignoring my embarrassment. "Are you comfortable talking about this in front of your father?" I wasn't at all comfortable but Dad's presence wasn't the issue, so I shrugged and said it was OK.

Shelves
Shelves
36 Followers
1...34567...10