What's in a Name? Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I said, I knew that these things existed, but I didn't realize just how many options there were. There was a complete wall covered floor to ceiling with various devices with a sign in the middle that said 'Cat Toys.' Alice started by describing the difference between dildos and vibrators. I knew some of what she was saying, but was soon wondering if I should be taking notes. She had me completely at ease within a minute or two. I'm not sure when Dad wandered away, but I noticed that Alice had become more comfortable talking with me. I glanced over my shoulder to see him flipping through DVD's at the opposite end of the store.

Soon after Dad had left Alice asked, "do you and your boyfriend have a name for his member?" After I gave her a puzzled look she continued, "It's not uncommon for couples to give names to their partner's 'attributes.' My husband loved to play with Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cotton-tail." As she said the names, she gestured at her breasts, then between her legs.

Since Dad had my mentioned 'my boyfriend' I decided to continue the ruse. "David and I haven't given it a name. If it were up to me, it would be 'Richard'." I hadn't considered the idea before she mentioned it, but that name popped into my head.

Alice gave me a wink as she said "Honey, it IS up to you. If he doesn't like it, then just don't use it when he's around."

She then continued showing me the options. Most of the dildos were shaped like an actual hard-on (most had a head and maybe half included something shaped like a guy's balls at the base) and they tended to be larger - especially in girth. Alice gestured to one at the top of the wall that was even thicker than the others and 15" long - it had a ruler along the side of the package. I nervously crossed my legs as I shook my head. Alice said that that was a common reaction to 'The Monster.' She mentioned that it was about 3 times as long as a typical erection, so she wasn't surprised that she didn't sell many of them. She kept it because it seemed to help sell some of the other toys.

Vibrators were more varied in both shape and size. I got a little wet when she demonstrated how some of them moved. Alice seemed to have anticipated my reaction and told me to relax. Remember what I said about customer service? She had it down. "I've seen it all before, and if it doesn't turn you on here, it probably wouldn't do you any good at home. Get whatever turns you on the most." I ended up selecting what Alice said was an average-sized vibrator (smaller than Richard) that had three different 'modes.' The motion that intrigued me was when the tip bent over and started rotating.

"I can't wait to show this to David."

Alice informed me that I shouldn't. "Most women don't tell their lovers about their toys."

Alice took my selection to the counter and Dad started heading over when he saw the two of us leaving the displays. I stopped him when he reached for his wallet. For some reason I was uncomfortable having him pay for my 'toy.' "Dad, I have a job, so you don't have to pay for everything." Alice bagged it behind the counter, and handed me the black plastic bag as I signed for the purchase.

Walking out to the car, Dad commented, "you were just talking to one of the handful of people I know who can hold an intelligent conversation about number theory. She and I had a couple math classes together in college. Her husband opened this place ages ago when she was working for one of the Silicon Forest firms. She took over the shop after he was killed in a biking accident. At almost any other store, her main merchandise would be behind the counter or in a back room. Behind the counter in there, you'll find science magazines that she reads between customers."

As usual, our final stop was for groceries at Winco. Part of the 'safe sex' discussion I mentioned earlier included his suggestion that I get condoms and 'lube' the next time I'm in the feminine hygiene section. Dad said I should have them with me for when I trip a guy. I wasn't going to have sex with anyone but Dad until after the end of the summer, but he DID say 'the next time' so I grabbed them (while Dad went down a neighboring aisle). When I met back up with him, I tried to act casual as I tossed them into the cart. He gave me a look indicating that the act failed.

As we were driving home, he asked about my 'toy' and I told him what Alice had said. When we were stopped at a light a moment later, I added, "don't worry, it's smaller than Richard." I was able to give a telling look at his crotch as I said this, and then catch his expression. I don't know what I was expecting but whatever it was, I was wrong. My 'revelation' that his cock had a name didn't faze him at all.

He commented, "That's a switch. A dick going by Richard." I hadn't even thought about that when I suggested it to Alice.

While putting the groceries away, I transferred my stuff to the bag with my 'toy.' When we were done, we went out for dinner (Dad mentioned Mexican, but left the detail of which Mexican restaurant up to me). He especially liked me driving when we went out to eat. Since I'm under 21, I'm the designated driver by default. He never really got drunk, but preferred not having to worry about it.

When we got home, Dad mentioned that we should probably hit the sack. He generally liked to beat traffic on Mondays and our coach expected us to be warmed up before practice. When we both were ready for bed (IOW naked), he asked, "How many times have we had sex since Friday? Not counting oral sessions, I think it's five, with 4 different positions but I may be overlooking one. In all that, we haven't tried the most common position. In fact there are some couples who wouldn't consider having sex any other way."

I answered, "You must be talking about the missionary position. I've never felt that word applied to 'sex' in any way other than 'don't do it.' I realize it's called that because Missionary's think it's the only 'proper' way to do it." I took his comment as a suggestion, and lay on my back, with my legs spread. I was afraid Dad would enter me as soon as he climbed into bed (I was only slightly moist). Instead, he propped himself on one arm and used the other to guide Richard's head along the length of my slit. The tip didn't come close to matching the dexterity of his tongue on my clit but that lack was covered by the simple fact that it was Richard. This got me completely wet. After a couple passes, he plunged into me. Dad started with a series of long strokes. He had one hand free to tweak my nipples which were already standing at attention. As he pinched one, he started nibbling on the other one by catching it between his teeth and lips. I wanted to make sure he was all the way in me, so I wrapped my legs around him, trying to pull him in deeper. He finally rested on his elbows, still thrusting into me, but kissing me as if the kiss was the only thing in his universe. I tried to return his kiss, but was overwhelmed by the assault on my senses.

He mentions my, 'whimpering moan' or something like it in his stories. This is the first time I remember hearing the sound. My body wasn't just involved in the lovemaking; it was overwhelmed, leaving no room for my consciousness. I was still there, in the room where he was pouring himself into me, but almost as an observer. Shit, this is going to sound fucked up, but I can't think of another way to describe it. First and foremost, I was being fucked and loving every second of it. Yes, he was making love to ME and I was accepting him and responding to him. But another part of me seemed to be detached - sharing in the experience as if I were watching a game. The best analogy I can come up with is the excitement when the Thorns (or Timbers) score. That was what the 'detached' part of me experienced. The thrill of everything Dad did during that time is still there (God, it was wonderful!), but I would have been completely overwhelmed if I hadn't 'stepped out' of my body. I was an audience of one watching the U.S. win the World cup, while simultaneously kicking the winning PK.

Then I came.

Forget fireworks and explosions. I don't know why, but this time it was the MF'ing 'big bang.' It wasn't the position and it wasn't the time, although both figured into it. I suddenly realized that, for the first time, I was truly in love with James, the man that I had called 'Dad' or 'Daddy' for as long as I can remember. I wanted to give him everything, but I already had.

Or had I?

After I landed, it took a moment to find my voice. "If you're stuck with only one position, that isn't a bad choice. Of course, I'll take Richard any way I can get him." I said this just before taking him in my mouth. After 'licking him clean,' I continued, "I guess that position makes sense for the missionaries - I don't have to do anything but spread my legs. God forbid that the woman takes an active role in fornication."

After rolling off of him, I commented, "On Friday you said something about porn sites, and you're right I've visited more than I care to admit to. One thing I've seen is a guy taking others, male or female, in the ass. The person being ass-fucked falls into one of two categories."

Dad picked it up from there. "I'm guessing you're talking about the 'receiver's' reaction. There are two distinct camps in the ass-fucking field. I'll use 'she' or 'her' for the persons whose ass is being stretched, mainly because I personally don't get off on seeing guys doing each other. There's the BDSM crowd. She may or may not be bound, but she has a cock in her ass and a pained expression on her face. The other camp is 'loving with a slight shift in position.' Even if she isn't smiling, you can tell that she's enjoying herself."

I chuckled "that's where I was headed, but you said it better than I could. Have you ever fucked someone in the ass?"

He warned me that I would be shocked by his response, but that doesn't begin to cover my reaction. He admitted he had butt-fucked Mom, but then went on to say that it may be how Mom ended up pregnant with me. I've mentioned it being awkward talking with parents about sex and how discussing oral sex is worse. This revelation floored me. If my heart wasn't still racing from the ballistic orgasm I just had, I KNOW I would have passed out.

Suddenly, all the weird-ass (no pun intended) images I've seen on-line flashed through my mind, and I asked if there was anything they didn't do. Dad responded a variation of the line I had given him earlier. "A gentleman doesn't discuss his activities with another lover." He then admitted that he didn't follow it too strictly.

I got over my shock about oral sex by doing it with Dad, and I had brought anal sex up because I was curious about it. "Dad, will you fuck me in the ass? I liked the BDSM bit last night, but I'd prefer the 'gentle' approach for this."

As with taking my virginity, he seemed both eager and hesitant. "Only if you're sure about it. This isn't like taking your cherry, but it's still a big deal." With all that he had given me, I felt that I had to give him something more, and this seemed like the only thing I had left.

I grinned at him. "Like I said, I'll take Richard any way I can."

He flashed a smile as he said "Yeah, right." He was a bit more serious as he continued. "There are a couple things to keep in mind. Every time we've had sex, you've gone down on me afterwards. Don't do it after I take your ass. If Richard goes into your ass, he should be cleaned before going anywhere else. I won't go down on you either. I may be overreacting, but I'd rather not deal with shit. Although I enjoy anal, scat is a fetish that I'm NOT into." He also had some suggestions for me and my future boyfriends. I guess the simplest way to state it is that the ass can handle pussy juice, but the pussy can't handle shit (using the term literally).

"The last issue is position. There aren't as many options for the back door as there are for regular sex, and I don't like the most common - missionary with you face down. The two that I prefer are doggy-style like last night and this morning, or sideways like Friday night."

Dad claims that I didn't answer immediately, but as soon as he stated his preferences, I knew that I wanted it sideways. "Does that mean I'm in the same position as Friday?" As I said this, I rolled onto my side and lifted my leg.

He had shifted out of my way as I rolled, and was soon straddling my leg. "I was hoping you would choose that position. I like to see your face." He mentioned that lube was needed for ass-fucking but that I shouldn't open the tube I had bought until I needed it. He continued, "there should be plenty next door." I didn't understand his comment until he pressed his cock against my thigh, and thrust completely into my pussy, withdrawing almost immediately. He was using our combined cum as 'lube.' He continued, "When I start pushing, your first instinct will be to tighten your ass as if you have to shit and are holding it in. Don't. What you really want to do is loosen the muscles, so push a little bit."

It felt weird having him pushing into me there, but it also felt a little like when he was pushing into my pussy. The weirdest sensation was when the head of his cock penetrated. It was uncomfortable, but it didn't hurt - kind or like when he stuck his finger in my ass in the shower. As he penetrated deeper, the discomfort didn't change, but it felt more like being fucked, which made the discomfort less noticeable. When I felt his pubic hair brushing my ass-cheeks the discomfort still wasn't completely gone, but it felt more like regular fucking. I definitely liked the part that was like fucking, but something was missing. I couldn't figure it out for a moment. Dad's hands were both involved in getting Richard through the back door, but as soon as he was in, they were free. One of his hands reached around to rub my clit, and that took care of what was missing. His hand ensured that my clit was happy (and as long as she's happy, I'm happy). He was taking me in long strokes, almost as long as earlier (except that he didn't pull out quite as far). I was a bit surprised at how quickly he came, but I didn't mind. The feeling of him shooting his load was enough to get me off. Since Richard wasn't in the way, I could feel the juices leaking from my pussy onto my thighs. It was soon matched by Dad's cum leaking out of my ass in the back.

"I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't that. I definitely want to do it again, but not on a regular basis." I had rolled onto my back, and was staring at the ceiling as I said this. I was trying to decide if my ass-hole was bothered, finally deciding that it was, but not seriously. I took one of the towels Dad had left on the night stand and wiped up some of the mess between my legs.

"Maybe you can put it on the menu as 'chef's special' or something like that" Dad joked. "Put the towel under you - it will help with the wet spot."

"It's not going on the menu at all. If my hypothetical boyfriend asks, I'll let him know that my ass is open to the idea, but I'll let him bring it up."

Dad picked up on my use of the word hypothetical. He reiterated that he would love to spend the rest of his life with me, but that it wouldn't be fair to me. It then occurred to me that our separation would be harder on him than it was for me. I would be one of thousands of women at college hoping to add 'Mrs.' to their name, with about as many men hoping to offer it. It was not false conceit when he stated that sex with him was the best I had ever experienced. But he said that I could have it as good with other lovers, if I was willing to teach them how to ring my bell. I had agreed to the compromise, but that didn't mean I had to like it. I resolved to make the most of the summer as I rolled onto my side to sleep. Once again, he curled up behind me. The hand resting on my breast was intimate - not sexual.

When I woke the next morning, Dad was already in the kitchen and I joined him to grab breakfast. He handed me the comics to read while waiting for the coffee. We both grabbed a mug and headed for the bathroom. We didn't have time for much more than pissing on each other and washing (if he isn't going to use the toilet before getting in the shower, I'll skip it as well. This time, I didn't let go of his cock when he started pissing, and directed it at the wall of the shower). Before heading out the door, we shared a hug and kiss. God, almost four full days before I see him again. The toy may help replace Richard, but it won't replace Dad.

Monday evening, I got an e-mail with the subject line "Sites." I glanced at it, chuckled at a couple of the site names, and marked it to follow-up later.

*******

Soccer practice was held twice a day, 5 days a week, but the coaches only expected us once a day. They never took roll-call, but I'm sure that someone was keeping track of who was there and when. On Mondays and Fridays I went to the morning session, so that was always my first stop for the week. The nursery wanted me to open on Tuesdays thru Thursdays, so I went the afternoon practice on those days. I was talking to Jackie after practice on Tuesday. I wanted to share the fact that I was no longer a virgin with someone, and it ended up being her. I mentioned that she knew the guy and had commented that he was hot. She asked who it was. When I said that I'd rather not tell her, she dropped it. She did, however ask if I was willing to share some of what we had done, and I gave her a few deets. That was enough to get me wet and her nipples indicated that it had a similar effect on her.

She mentioned that her mother was out of town, and she would appreciate company for the evening. It was about a year ago that Jackie had come out as bi to the team, so the invitation had implications that wouldn't have been there with other team-mates. I was curious, and decided to accept the invitation, implications and all. I called Mom to let her know that I was spending the night with a friend. I told her I would be home briefly to pick up a change of clothes for tomorrow, but we would get dinner on our own. Jackie generally went to practice on foot, so I offered her a ride. We stopped at Mom's first. When we got to Jackie's place she suggested that we shower and go out to dinner. I knew from the locker-room that she shaved her bush, and asked about it as we got undressed. "I know it's kinda personal but, um, why do you shave?" my glance making it obvious what I was talking about.

She grinned, "To get questions like that for starters. Another is that before I shaved, some people didn't like to get hair caught in their teeth." Her smile broadened at my reaction. "I'll answer your next question as well. My hair is naturally blond. My bush was darker with a slight hint of red - about the color of Kari's hair." Kari was a sophomore at U of P who generally went to the morning practices. I didn't know much about her, but she had a Titian ponytail.

"Aren't you worried about nicks?" I shuddered at the thought of getting a cut there.

With a telling glance at my bikini trim she asked, "Aren't you?"

I looked down at myself and answered, "No, but I'm not shaving around the lips."

Still looking at my crotch, she tilted her head and continued, "It's not that much different. I used a razor at first, and they're called safety razors for a reason. Stretch the skin a bit, and they remove the hair, but leave the skin. I've had guys tell me they even use them to shave their balls. Now that sounds scary. However, about a year ago, I got a pretty bad nick under my knee when I was shaving my legs. I was on Skype with Dad a bit later and he asked what was bothering me. I told him, and got a package in the mail a few days later. I refer to it as my magic wand. I'm not sure how, but it removes hair better than any razor I've used. I can go almost a week without shaving my legs, and my pussy is bald for 3 or 4 days at least. Using a razor, I had to shave it at least every other day before the stubble would start bothering me." Her parents had divorced when she was about 5 and her dad moved to Denver soon afterwards. Since he couldn't 'be there' like my dad, he tried to make up for it by buying her things. I sometimes envied her things, but the price was a lot more than I was willing to pay. She continued, "Would you like to try it?"

1...45678...10