What's in a Name? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beach itself is over a mile from one end to the other, and we had covered a good portion of it. I suggested that we return and eat our lunch. When we got back, Lucy and Jake were playing cribbage, while their kids took a nap under a beach umbrella, both wearing what they had on when we last saw them - nothing. I pulled a couple beers out of the cooler. "Beth, since you're driving, this is it for you, but you can have all the soft-drinks you want. There's also the second gallon of water." I had made a point of getting something to drink frequently and also encouraged Beth to reapply sun-screen.

"I was wondering why you brought as much beer as you did. I won't want more than one anyhow."

Shortly after we finished eating, Lucy mentioned that it was about time to leave. She and Jake started packing their gear and woke the kids to get them dressed. Jake took most of their stuff out to the road and returned wearing a toddler pack. He grabbed the last couple towels and umbrella before Lucy put Linda in the pack and then picked up Matt. As they left, Lucy said "Thank you for the company, and hopefully we'll see each other again."

By now it was late afternoon, and they weren't the only ones leaving. I collected our trash while Beth folded the chairs. We both made one last trip to the water to cool off. After drying ourselves, we got dressed and made our way back to the car. Beth commented that she definitely wanted to return. "I couldn't understand how men and women could be naked with each other without it being sexual. After coming here, I understand what you were talking about. I saw you looking at the women - especially the bottomless ones. I suspect you noticed me checking out other guy's equipment, or as you call it, junk. I'm sure guys were looking at me too, but I didn't feel like I was on display. I've been more uncomfortable at school dances. I thought I'd be wet seeing guys nude, but it didn't happen."

"I had the same expectations the first time I came here, and the same experience. Today is the first time I had to wait for an erection to pass. There's a different atmosphere here than in the textile world" borrowing a term nudists use for non-nudists.

I had Beth stop at Winco on the way home where I picked up a six-pack of hard cider, and asked her to get a 'bake at home' pizza from the deli. While the pizza was cooking she and I took a quick shower together. With the pizza in the oven, we didn't have time to play. When we finished, I grabbed the sweatpants from that morning while she pulled a t-shirt out of my dresser. We continued sharing observations about the day as we ate.

Beth commented about one guy who we saw. "Did you notice the guy near the Volleyball courts who could have been Michelangelo's 'David'?"

I replied "I know who you're talking about, but 'David' is marble, and that guy would be more appropriately carved in Ebony. This is the second time I've seen him there, and he was in almost the exact same spot as before."

She finished with "You're right about the ebony. Another difference is that I've heard 'David' has a small penis. That guy was hung like a horse."

As we walked into the living room after dinner I asked, "Thriller or comedy?"

She replied "I think I did a pretty good job of finding a show last night. Hand me the remote and I'll try to make it two for two." I couldn't argue with that. Her selection of 'Real Sex' last night had gotten the two of us wound up enough to become lovers.

I don't even remember what she selected, probably because I was watching her more than the TV. Last night we were both aroused, but tried to hide it. This time were were completely open about it, and watching her touching herself was hotter than anything on the screen. She was watching the TV, but she was also watching me. When I lowered the hem of the sweatpants to stroke my meat, I had her full attention.

Shortly after the second love scene, I walked across the room, turning off the TV as I passed it. I picked Beth up and carried her into the bedroom. I all but threw her onto the bed and ordered her to crawl to the middle as I took off my pants. When she started to take off her shirt I ordered her to keep it on. I'd never been into domination before, but I was clearly getting into it now. Beth noticed the shift, and seemed to be turned on by becoming submissive. I was already hard from our activities in the living room. Seeing her bare ass and the moist cleft below it, I almost came without contact. I crawled onto the bed behind her and immediately thrust myself into her. Any hint of foreplay was gone -- as was any consideration of her pleasure. She was as tight as ever, but I met no resistance. Although there was no foreplay, she was already wet, probably from watching me in the living room. I continued with long, hard strokes. She was close to cumming, and did so when I slapped her ass. Again, her orgasm spurred my own. With Beth, once never seemed to be enough so I continued pumping her. The domination role faded as soon as I came. I reached under her shirt to fondle her breasts and she was now pushing back to meet my thrusts. I felt her pussy squeezing me as she came again but I held off, wanting to extend the feeling. When she came a third time, I joined her and filled her again with my cream. When I pulled out, she collapsed to the side. My cum was dripping out of her, and I bent to lick her clean. She recovered enough to take me into her mouth. My cock rose slightly, but I was completely spent.

She said "I love you Daddy" and dropped off almost before finishing the sentence. She didn't wake as I reversed myself and moved her from the middle of the bed to the pillows. I gave her a kiss on the forehead before falling asleep next to her.

*

Please let me know what you think of the story. What you liked and disliked. If you have other ideas of what you would like to see Beth explore with her Dad, I'm open to suggestions.