What's Inside a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see all the other workers scurrying to their jobs, all the 30-something females whose lives are outwardly comparable to mine. I wonder how many are truly like me, with various dark, twisted desires ruling their lives? I feel sorry for untapped women, those who haven't discovered the pleasures of being buggered. I feel the pride of belonging, for I have finally found a face I wish to wear. I am a fascist, a pervert. I am an anal princess. I am black as the devil, sweet as sin.

And now, I have entered my stronghold.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

I've read most of your stories and find them all to be well-written, with robust characters and motivation.

I think this one is my favorite - a true "look inside" a realization and understanding (or at least acceptance) of the self.

Very well done - one of the better ones I've read on Lit.\

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You captured what is often a difficult admission

It can be very lonely being the average looking girl who has powerful anal sex passions and desires, yet few prospects for that perfect degree of over indulgence with a well endowed man who knows just what a shy backdoor girl needs. You describe the thoughts and feelings of this character in a very realistic way.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty BabysitterĀ John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Unwanted HouseguestĀ The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's CherryĀ A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's DaughterĀ I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
OutsourcingĀ His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
More Stories