What's It Like?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

But as good as it felt Marissa wanted more.

She wanted to feel Summer's mouth on her pussy, to feel her best friend's tongue buried as deep into her cunt as it would go, to feel Summer's tongue swirling around inside her sensitive hole, her friend making her cum like only another girl could.

But Marissa would not endanger this pussy licking or her friendship by trying to force Summer into something she wasn't ready for. So, even though it felt like it was practically killing her, Marissa dug her nails into the sheets and left her legs as widely spread as possible, giving Summer all the access to her cunt that she could possibly ever want or need, the whole time praying that her friend would give her what she wanted soon.

Luckily for Marissa her growing moans were turning Summer on and giving her the necessary courage to start experimenting with different techniques, Summer eager to learn the best possible way to eat a girl out.

Closing her mouth around Marissa's cunt Summer began lightly sucking on her friend's creamy centre, while at the same time beginning to slowly push her tongue into Marissa, only a little bit at first, but as the taste and smell of her friend's pussy combined with Marissa's moans got to her Summer began sliding her tongue in deeper until it was all the way inside Marissa's pussy.

Marissa tried to control herself, she really did, but when she felt Summer's tongue slide all the way inside her she just couldn't help reaching down and grabbing her friend by her hair. It was like an automatic reaction, she just couldn't help it. She was however able to make sure she grabbed her gently, and immediately after her hand touched the top of the shorter girl's head Marissa began gently stroking Summer's hair, hoping her best friend would take this as a sign of affection as opposed to any type of demand.

Marissa shouldn't have worried because the second Summer felt Marissa's hand on the top of her head the only thing going through the shorter girl's mind was when she had put her hand on Marissa's head in the middle of the blissful pleasure her friend had given her, which only drove Summer to please Marissa all the more.

And Summer went about that by immediately starting to machine gun her tongue in and out of Marissa's pussy, pausing only to suck, slurp and swallow down the taller girl's delicious cunt cream as it oozed out of her.

The hard tongue fucking was so sudden and so wonderful Marissa just couldn't help herself, that last little bit of self-control she had left completely destroyed as she wrapped her legs around Summer's head and began frantically screaming her best friend's name and telling her how good it was, over and over again.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, Summer, Summer, Summer, Summer, Summer, so good, so good, so good, so good, so good, it's so good, it's so unbelievably good, oh Summer, oh my God..."

And so on, until Marissa's words dissolved into mindless gibberish, her self-awareness melting away as she frantically thrashed around in pleasure on the bed.

Summer didn't mind. In fact she thought it was unbelievably hot.

Up until now Summer had been terrified she wouldn't be able to please Marissa. A few seconds ago she was still licking Marissa's pussy with the mindset that if she could make her friend feel even half as good as she did when Marissa went down on her than she would be happy. Summer had never even thought she could get this reaction out of Marissa, practically the exact same reaction she had had only a few wonderful moments ago. It was so empowering to and it only made Summer suck and fuck Marissa harder with her mouth and tongue.

Although Marissa's thrashing was a bit of a problem.

Eventually Marissa began thrashing so much Summer had to restrain her by grabbing a firm hold of her ass cheeks with both hands to keep her friend rooted to the spot so that she could properly eat her pussy. Deciding to make lemons out of lemonade Summer used her hands to push Marissa's ass upwards as she pressed herself downwards, burying her own face as deep into Marissa's pussy as it would go. As a result of this Summer's face became covered in girl cream, staining her makeup, something which that under normal circumstances would have forced her to stop whatever she was doing and fixed her appearance, but this were not normal circumstances and for once Summer didn't care about her appearance, hell she didn't care about anything except bringing Marissa pleasure, and if Marissa's screams were anything to go by Summer was definitely bringing her pleasure.

Of course Marissa's screams had become so constant and unintelligible that Summer was given no warning that Marissa was about to cum until it actually happened, when Marissa let out the most ear piercing scream Summer had ever heard, Marissa almost violently thrusting herself upwards into Summer's face as she came in her best friend's mouth.

If Summer had been hooked on pussy from the first time she tasted Marissa's juice then from the first time she tasted her best friend's cum Summer knew she was addicted to pussy. The flavour that hit her lips was almost so sweet Summer thought she had died and gone to heaven, a sweet liquidly heaven, but she soon came down to earth when this sweet juice began overflowing her mouth and covering her face. Determined not to lose any more of this ambrosia Summer began to slurp down Marissa's cum in huge gulps, the shorter girl determined to swallow every delicious drop her friend had to offer.

As Summer fought to devour as much girl cum as possible Marissa was floating through clouds of pleasure, her friend's soft mouth and tongue taking her higher with every caress. Tidal waves of pleasure crashed over her body during her high, Marissa unable to tell whether they were aftershocks or orgasms in their own right and honestly not really caring. All Marissa cared about in that moment was the feeling of Summer's mouth on her cunt and the wonderful heaven her friend had sent her too.

As she felt Marissa's legs fall from around her head Summer began to reluctantly think it might be time to pull herself away from her friend's pussy. She didn't want to, she really didn't want to, but she herself remembered how she had felt at this stage and being still somewhat inexperienced when it came to girl on girl fun Summer decided she should take this as a sign to stop soon. She tried to go on for as long as she could but when she felt Marissa's fingers untangle themselves from her hair and then her hands falling from her head Summer knew her time in the little slice of heaven between Marissa's legs was up. She just hoped she would be invited back.

Kissing her way up Marissa's body Summer again copied what her friend had done to her, taking a little extra time to worship Marissa's boobs with her mouth before capturing her best friend's lips with her own, the only difference being when they began to kiss Summer didn't wait and immediately shoved her tongue down Marissa's throat. Luckily Marissa overcame her brief shock and soon the two Newport girls were Frenching passionately.

When oxygen became a serious issue Marissa and Summer broke apart and stared at each other, wondering what effect this was going to have on their friendship. They had been through so much together tonight, but if they were honest with themselves they didn't want it to end here.

"So Sum, what do you think? Did you like it?" Marissa asked after a pause.

"I don't know..." Summer said, "I don't feel like I truly know what it's like yet."

"What do you mean?" Marissa asked.

"Well, that was nice and all, it's just, I don't think it was enough." Summer said, before a smile crossed her face, "In fact maybe you should show me again tomorrow, a couple more times at least, so that I can truly find out what it's like."

Marissa returned the smile, "Oh I'd be glad to, show you, all you want."

The two friends kissed again before crawling under the covers and snuggling up together to go to sleep.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers