What's Mom Saying

Story Info
Mom is on her bed masturbating calling my name.
910 words
4.08
116.9k
81
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom gets up very early to make dad his breakfast and after he leaves goes back to bed. As for me well I finished high school and I'm planning to go to college next year. So I don't get up early and I guess you could call me down right lazy.

I couldn't sleep this morning so I got up about 7 which is about 3 hours before my normal time and as I entered the hallway I heard a voice from my parents' bedroom. I used the bathroom and thought did mom hurt herself. I rush to her bedroom door, opened it only to see my mom naked with two fingers pumping inside her pussy and her saying "That's it Tommy fuck me hard, make mommy cum son."

I was taken aback by the sight in front of me but why was mom saying my name and not dads. My eyes seem to be glue on what mom was doing and even more the words she was saying for me to do.

Mom gives a few very deep moans and with her hips lifting off the bed came long and hard. I stood there rooted to the spot when mom opened her eyes and smiled at me then screamed. It woke me up and I turned on my heels and headed back to my room.

I laid on my bed thinking about what I saw and heard and started thinking, dam mom wasn't that bad looking for a 38 year old woman. Before I knew it I had my cock in my hands rubbing it at the picture swimming in my head. If anything she looked almost as good as my last girlfriend did and was slimmer anyway.

I just started to wonder what mom may be like in bed when mom opened my door and walked in wearing a short robe. She stopped in her tracks with her eyes glued on my very hard cock which I was trying to cover up. She said "Please let me see it Tommy, I just want to look at how hard it is."

I let the covers drop beside me as I watched mom's tongue run around her lips. She stepped forward and sat down beside me reaching for my manhood and running her fingers over the head get some of what was leaking from me on her fingers. She lifted them to her mouth and licked my juice from her fingers smiling at me as she did.

I said "Mom we." and she stopped me by kissing me.

It wasn't no mother type of kiss and I felt her tongue at my lips which I opened to her insistent tongue. I stopped thinking of her as mom at that point and just as a sexy woman with a need.

I pulled her down beside me on my bed and let my hands roam of her body and when I cupped her ass she groaned with need and want. I slid my fingers past her ass cheek and into her very wet hot pussy. She give a shudder and kissed me harder.

She broke away saying "Oh god please Tommy, I need you inside now."

I pulled mom on top of me and she grabbed my hardness and sat down hard. Mom started to cum upon entry. She was like a wild woman in the way she hammered herself down on me. It was like she hadn't had sex in years.

Her juices were running down my balls as she went from one orgasm to the next. She finally said "Get on top please Tommy, I want you deep."

I remembered my last girlfriend would say I was going to deep when I had her knees over my shoulders. I rolled mom over without slipping out and with her legs over my shoulders tried to do as she asked of me.

Mom started chanting "Fuck me fuck me." then give a long "yesssss" as her next orgasm hit her.

It was more than I could stand as I came with her shooting my seed into the place I was given birth from.

We laid holding next other and mom said "I love you Tommy and I know its wrong but seeing the man you have grew into just well you know, don't you."

I thought before today I never thought of mom as a someone I would ever be making love with but I loved that it happened. So I told her "Mom I love you and what we just did is only natural way to show our love."

We showered together and mom showed me how talented she is at giving head. And unlike my girlfriends I have had she don't pull away or split it out but makes sure you see her swallow all of your cum.

When dad came home he looked at us and said "What's up with you two, its like you cant take your eyes off next other?"

I said "Well dad mom and me had a long talk today and come to a understanding on what we wanted from each other."

He looked at me and said "What ever." then to mom he said "When is my supper going to be ready, I'm hungry."

That's dad for you, he never thinks about anyone but himself.

I cant wait in till dad leaves tomorrow so mom and me can have our time alone together.