What's My Kink?

Story Info
Rhyming, rambling, rumination on my kink.
873 words
4.25
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know I've been wondering what's my fetish, what's my kink?

What's the thing that will make my mind cease to think, and give the wheel to my dick as i chase whatever sexual high some people may find a little bit sick,

I mean what is it? What's my switch, my button, my key that will drive me straight to the cliff, and over the edge into the seas of bliss i never knew existed.

I hope it's twisted, though not too much, just enough to seem a bit dangerous and give a thrill, but not so weird it'll make a normal girl a bit ill. Then again knowing me, the woman that agrees to marry me, isn't going to be normal. Still I hope it's not tentacles. Hentai had me confused for a bit, I'm sure it's not feet, or cross-dressing those just never scratched my itch. You know what let me add some structure to this with literotica categories.

First off anal a curiosity not a kink, I mean I do like an ass that can move her hips and whine to the beat, grinding so deep into me that I can't control my hands or hips so even though my clothes are on she's already driven me of my wits. But anal itself I'll only play with a bit if she wants it, especially if it's something she doesn't want to admit

BDSM I think is closer to it but I'm not sure exactly what part of it maybe its ropes and making a girl take a seat on a chair blindfolded and bound while I use her favourite vibrator to play with her mound and tease her clit, till she can't stand it and cums over and over till it's too much for her to stand...ok we're getting closer. But we need to get more specific, I like ropes, I don't like whips, being bound and blindfolded is just a fun twist its more about the forced orgasm, the reluctant surrender and the resulting power trip. But what if I also like it, to surrender and submit. Then that makes me a switch, though to know for sure I'd have to try it. And spanking a girl is fun but it doesn't exactly turn me on. Or does it?

Exhibitionism is a definite tick, I've had a minor obsession with just how far i can go. In teens it was hands fumbling in the dark, but now it could be mouth and lips on clits and dicks, it could be lifting skirts and moving pants to the side so i can slide in as quietly as possible, to feel her hot dripping pussy. I can't pound, only rock and grind, feeling every inch of her insides, praying to god our moans and suppressed groans are not too loud while the movie plays in the background.

Incest/Taboo ...nope.

Nonconsent/Reluctance is sketchy. Honestly that would be down to her not me, as in if this was me, I would get some questionable looks. But in a twisted way I see the appeal.

Wait ... OK hold on. I think I've got it.

I want to try something, something different from the norm, something we haven't done before, and yes it does involve you lying naked exposing your skin, liquid dripping from within but no there won't be any whips or canes as I assume your positions the same about how you don't like pain.

Though I will point out that spankings essentially the same, yet for some reason it doesn't count. But I digress.

This time I want to try something that includes plenty of teasing, allowing me to take my time and leave you pleading for my touch and my mouth to stop playing about your thighs and your breasts, to let my tongue connect with all your sensitive parts and leave you saying oh god yes.

Have you guessed yet. Let me give you one more hint. You won't know where I'm touching you till I do and frustratingly you won't be able to move, enough to get that sweet release you so desperately need.

Do you trust me? If you do then I want to have you blindfolded and bound at my mercy and my whims to play with your desires, and your wants and your needs. I don't want to fuck you like this, at least not yet, I'll leave that to the end. No, I want you to give me your favourite toy, the one that gets you off the most and I will use it in my ploy to get you to utter 4 simple words, "Please, please, fuck me."

Ok so maybe that was technically 3 but i had to add emphasis on the please because i want you to understand the state i will reduce you to the next time we play, where you can't think or move only shake and squirm and whimper and moan as i make you cum blinded through wave after wave till the sheet is drenched and your soaked with sweat, but you know it won't yet end.

Then and only then will I untie your wrists look into your eyes and fuck you till you're mine.