What's New, Pussycat? Ch. 02

Story Info
Tamara agrees to do a little work volunteering...
2k words
4.49
29k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Namazuros
Namazuros
178 Followers

Summary: Tamara agrees to do a little work volunteering...how hard can it be, right? She'll be the cat's meow for sure!

Author's Note -- Thank everyone for the kind and supportive emails! If you have any suggestions, critiques, concerns, or comments, I'd absolutely love feedback; I'm very sorry for the long absence; here's hoping I can keep providing stories that you might enjoy :)

*

I squirmed on the ground, mewling weakly as I felt Professor Grey's fingers massage my ears. I knew I should be more worried about this pop quiz, but my altered body seemed to have other ideas on what was important. I felt my tail swish contentedly side to side as I stretched my paws, purring gently as I rubbed my leg against Madison's leg...her fingers were like magic, they knew the perfect spot where to scratch, and my eyelids felt heavy from the bliss.

"So, let's see...who should we start with?" Madison's voice sounded a bit far away, unimportant...what she was doing with her hands was soooo much more important than whatever silly thing she was talking about...

"Ma'am? I believe it's my turn?" an eager boy's voice came from towards the back of the class, and Professor Grey pulled her hand away, drawing a small moan of protest from my lips before my wits slowly came back to me. I recognized that voice...

I looked up at Madison to see her nodding, giving a smile to the class. "Well, I don't see a problem with that, Vincent."

Vincent?! Oh crap...I flattened my body to the floor as best as I could, my huge melons jiggling as I wiggled in misery, giving Madison an angry hiss as I looked out at my future 'partner'.

Vincent was one of the biggest pervs in the whole school; I didn't even attend the dumb place yet and even I knew that! He was smart enough, and not ugly or anything...with his slight stubble and wavy hair, he was even sorta cute...in a geeky way, I guessed. But he was always slacking off, and ALWAYS making really dirty, perverted jokes. And I definitely wasn't liking the way he was eying me now, a small smile playing across his face as he walked up towards me. He patted my head as he passed me, eliciting a little growl and making my big fuzzy ears twitch in discomfort.

"So, Vincent..." Professor Grey had taken a few steps back, leaving me alone with the student. "Here is your quiz. How do you appropriately discipline a catgirl?"

Vincent paused, then bent down to rub my back. I was about to crawl backwards, but as his fingers glided down my body, I arched my back, letting out a loud feline moan. "Don't worry, kitty..." he whispered to me softly, his breath tickling my ear. "I'll make sure you have fun...be a good girl for me, ok?" He kept scratching my back, making me wiggle on the ground, my bare jugs rubbing on the cool floor.

"Mmmmmew...mmmmmmmmeeeeeow...." I sighed out, nuzzling against his thigh with my cheek...

"I can really punish her however I want...?" Vincent asked softly, and I could tell from his tone that he was probably weighing all sorts of perverted ideas in his head...but as long as he was petting me, I might as well have been putty in his hands. Damn him and his magic fingers!

"That's right, Vincent. Just don't be too cruel with her; she's been a very sweet little kitten for us so far." I could hear the playful tone in her voice as she watched me getting stroked and rubbed from afar. "Though I wouldn't be afraid to try out a few ideas, if I were you....this is an adult course, and you will get extra credit for originality...."

Shoot...why did I agree to this?!

"Well, that's just purrrrfect..." Vincent breathed in my ear before standing up, giving me a moment to catch my breath. "Professor, you said that catgirls loved to play with balls, right?" He turned to me and began to slip out of his robe, sliding his jeans down as well. "Well....I think we can arrange some playtime that you'll like, Tamara..."

"Mmmmmeeeeow!?" I let out a terrified mewl as he began to wiggle out of his boxers, my eyes widening as I realized what he was doing. I tried to squirm to all fours, my dumb tits swaying as I tried to get on my hands and knees. I had to get away from him, before he-

I looked back towards Vincent and totally forgot everything I was doing. My mind went white from the simple joy I got just looking at his bare balls, and I was overcome with an incredible need...

"Mmmew...mmmeew...."

Before I knew it, I was on my back, my big kitty titties wobbling as I raised my paws in the air submissively. My tail swayed lazily as I wriggled between Vincent's legs, unable to take my eyes of his sack...oh God, I just wanted to paw at them so badly...

Dimly, I was aware of the giggles of the class, and I could hear Professor Grey praising Vincent for paying attention to her, but I was too busy staring up at what I wanted, humping the air gently with need...the sight of those amazing balls made my hips quiver with need, and I rubbed my legs together like an anxious grasshopper as I mewled up at Vincent, trying to get his attention, maybe to get him to bend down just a bit...

He did look down, and he had a wide grin on his face as he waved a hand in front of my face, blocking my view of his balls. "Kitty likes, I take it...?"

A quick surge of anger coursed through me, joining the coiling heat that had been filling me ever since I began to squirm on my back. I batted at one of his thighs, giving him a growl as I did...even though my paw was completely clawless, and huge and fluffy besides, I felt like I had to smack him. "Grrrr...mmmmeeeow!!!"

Vincent tutted down at me, shaking his head. "I thought you were going to be a bit more well behaved than that, Tamara...I guess this will be a case of tough love."

I was about to open my mouth to growl at him more, but he began to lower himself down towards me, and I let out a squeak of panic as he squatted above my head. "You're so eager to meow at me, but maybe we can try to find a better use for that tongue, eh pussycat?" He moved his hand away, and there, dangling just inches from my lips, were his full, hanging balls...my eyes widened, and I felt my face flush with heat...my whole body felt awash with fire, and I let out a long sigh of longing, panting with need...

"Mmmmmmeeeeeeew...mmmmmmmmeeeeeeeew.....!!!!"

I blushed as I heard the laughter...I could imagine the sight; a catgirl with neon blue ears, tail, and furry paws, along ridiculous knockers, writhing on the ground, meowing for balls...but I could only vaguely picture it; even though part of my mind was howling at me to move, to do something, to do anything, it was like I was a prisoner in my own head, and my body was evidently a total slave to my new catlike instincts. Vincent looked down at me and grinned, rubbing one of my jiggling jugs, and drawing a small purr from my lips.

"It's ok, girl; why don't you have some fun with them? I know you're craving them..." He gave his hips a little wiggle, his balls swaying from side to side, and what little willpower I had left totally shattered.

"Mmmmeeeeeow! MMMmmmeeeeeooooww!!!"

I meowed loudly, batting at him with my paws. I saw the panicked look on his face; I wondered dimly if he had counted on me playing with his balls like this, but evidently my soft paws didn't hurt him as I fondled his hanging sack...judging by the look on his face, and from his twitching cock, he was enjoying the whole thing quite a bit.

"Ahh...ahhh...k-kitten, that's...oooh...en-ah...e-enough....!" Vincent panted out, his thighs trembling as he bent a little lower. "You're s-supposed to be punished, so...y-you need to make sure I'm clean...go on...."

He didn't have to tell me twice...every time I touched his nutsack with my paws, I felt a wave of bliss wash down my arms, and I was eager to feel more. As Vincent bent over me, pressing his sack gently to my lips, I nuzzled up at him, licking hungrily...

"Mmmeow, mmmeeeow, mmmmmffff!!!" My mewls were muffled against Vincent's sack as I suckled and slurped, moaning into his balls as I was wracked with pleasure. He felt like lightning in my mouth as I worshiped and lapped at him, every touch of my tongue to his skin making my hips jump and my pussy ache with need...My mind was foggy as I worked, lost in a haze of bliss, tonguing his wet sack...dimly, I was aware that he was dripping with precum, his cock hard and throbbing...I lapped it up all the same, licking up his precum and a bit of sweat, too; his shivering thighs were slick with it.

I could hear him panting and moaning as I worked harder, faster...I felt him buck and shake against me, and it drove me crazier still. His scent was all over me, I could taste it in my mouth, and it filled my head...all I could focus on, all I could imagine were those two balls in my face, swollen with cum. I felt like an animal in heat, working hard, pleasing her mate, getting closer, closer, closer...my muffled mewls rising in pitch and need as I buried my face in those amazing, heavenly balls....I was close, close, I was going to-

Vincent grabbed the back of my head, his hands hot as they rubbed my furry ears, and he held me close as he groaned and grunted, his hips humping my face. I let out a confused moan, not understanding what was happening, but I was given enlightenment a moment later when I felt something hot spatter against my forehead and into my hair. Vincent let out a satisfied sigh as he came, grinding against my face as I milked his balls....

He stood up shakily, taking as step away from me as he tugged his boxers back on. I mewled up at him miserably. I was still so hot, so needy, so close! Hopelessly, I brought a useless paw between my legs to try and ease the sensation, but all I got for my trouble was sticky fur; my attempt to wipe off the cum from my forehead didn't fare much better.

"Mmmew...mmmmew!" I meowed up at him, craving just a bit more, just a touch to send me over the edge...I was interrupted by a small laugh from Professor Grey, who was looking just a bit flushed herself.

"Well, Vincent, judging from the noises she's making, Ms. Nolan has been disciplined properly...I bet she'd love to do whatever you wanted of her right now. Leaving her squirming in heat after servicing you...quite devious, young man, and also a wonderful method of discipline. Mixing work and play is one of the best ways to have a happy and obedient catgirl."

Vincent was looking pretty shaken himself; for all his lewd talk, I didn't think he was prepared to be milked in public by a catgirl in heat, and he was panting hard as he tugged on his robe. "W-well, actually, ah...I d-did have a few more ideas, umm...if..."

Madison shook her head. "You had your turn, Vincent; another student should have their time too. Now...let's see..." she scanned the room, squinting...

"Professor?" A small voice chimed up from the near the front. "May I please have a turn...?"

Madison smiled widely, looking down at me as I squirmed on the ground, trying to calm down. "Oh, certainly Lori...I'm sure Tamara would really appreciate a woman's touch...

"Mmmmmeeeeow..."

To be continued~

Namazuros
Namazuros
178 Followers