What's New, Pussycat? Ch. 03

Story Info
Tamara agrees to do a little work volunteering...
2k words
4.38
27.7k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Namazuros
Namazuros
178 Followers

Summary: Tamara agrees to do a little work volunteering...how hard can it be, right? She'll be the cat's meow for sure!

Author's Note -- Thank everyone for the kind and supportive emails! If you have any suggestions, critiques, concerns, or comments, I'd absolutely love feedback; I'm very sorry for the long absence; here's hoping I can keep providing stories that you might enjoy :)

*

I shivered on the ground, mewling quietly as I struggled to recover from the sensations coursing through my body. I tried to keep my horrible feline body still, my thighs nearly aching with their need to rub against each other...but I didn't want to give Madison the satisfaction of seeing me cum from just suckling balls. Slowly, carefully, I willed myself to calm down, panting softly.

By the time I had gotten my wits together and pulled myself to a clumsy sitting position, Lori was standing in front of me, looking down at me with that same weird look she had worn earlier. Her green eyes stood out distinctly on her pale face, and curious expression on her face as she stared at me was creeping me out. I gave her a meek little growl, trying to sound fierce...but the fact that I was still a sweaty, cum-sticky cat girl mess probably dampened my ferocity.

"So, Lori, what did you think of Vincent's demonstration?" Madison asked from her desk. "Did you agree with his methods of discipline?"

Lori never took her eyes off me, her face flushed gently as she looked me up and down, then she shook her head. "No, Professor. I think that Vincent did a creative job, but I don't think he disciplined her enough." She gazed down at me, and I saw that she had a slight smile on her lips; the bitch was enjoying my misery! "A good owner must make sure her kitten is well trained and obedient."

I let out a nervous little meow...this didn't sound good. Madison just laughed, though. "Oh really? Well, what would you recommend, Lori?"

Lori's smile widened as she reached into her robes, drawing her wand. "Well...you told us that catgirls make good pets, right professor? But catgirls are smart enough to be used for other tasks..." I barely had time to think before the wand lowered, bathing me in a flash of pink light.

"Mmmmeeow! Mmmmmeeeow!!!" I cried out in shock, squirming at the sudden light weight around my body,. For a startled instant, I thought I was being given more fur, but I realized it was just a tight cloth garment. Some kind of shirt, or dress? But why would Lori dress me if....

I looked back over my shoulder, and I suddenly understood everything.

"Mmmmmmeeeeow!! Mmmeeeeeow, mmmmmrrrrooow!!!" I let out a humiliated yowl of misery as I took in what I was wearing. It was a dress, alright....the barest bit of one, the fluffy white lace-lined skirt poofing up around my waist, ending just above my tail. The black outfit pressed tight against my stomach, but the top was laughably bare; my massive melons spilled out from more white lace, although the dress had some short, frilly sleeves. Worst of all, though, was the embarrassing tightness around my throat. I couldn't see, it, but I could feel a collar around my neck; more of the same lace, or maybe silk. The entire outfit felt like silk, which made me feel a little grateful, but from what I could see, it would be plain as day what I was supposed to be to anyone with eyes.

A maid...I was a catgirl maid!

"Mmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow!!!" I let out a mewl of humiliation as I looked down at myself. I was dimly aware of a gasp from the class...and a few cheers at well. I looked up at Lori in horror, ready to swipe at her, but even as I opened my mouth, Lori was already lightly tapping me on the forehead with her wand, right between my fluffy ears. "Quiet, pet," she scolded me. "You have to behave...be a good girl now, ok?"

I quieted at once, but not just from her words. The way she had mumbled nervously at the start of the lecture, her eagerness to volunteer, her flushed expression now...she's turned on by this I realized with a start. She's excited having me as a pet! She's...like...some kind dominatrix!

Madison had come forward to stand next to her, looking me up and down with a wry smile on her face. "An unorthodox punishment...but a catgirl maid is hardly unheard of, Lori." But the girl just shook her head, practically beaming down at me. "But Professor, I'm not finished yet..." She walked around me, tapping me lightly with her wand as she moved. My lips, my jugs, my paws and knees, my tail...she flicked her wand against all of them, and I felt the tingles that spread from the tap with horror. What was this crazy witch doing to me!?

"Mmmeeeow....mmmmrrrrroooooow!!!" I mewled up at the pair of them miserably, squirming in discomfort. Well...mewling until I felt...wait...what the heck was I feeling? My hands and knees felt weird, my tail was heavy, my tits...my tits were...were...oh God, were my jugs growing again?! "Mmmeeeeeow, mmmmmeeow, mmm...mmmmmmffff!! Mmmmmmfffff?!?!" All of sudden, my mouth was full, and I let out a muffled whimper as I looked up at my tormenters.

Lori had a pleased grin on her face, and Madison's eyes were wide. "Well, Lori, I have to say...that's quite the surprise..." she told the the student, her tone full of admiration. "While the class looks our volunteer over, maybe you could explain your choices for us?"

"Gladly." Lori smiled down at me, tapping her heel on the ground. "Come on, pet, do a little turn for the class."

I wobbled forward as I looked down at myself, mumbling around whatever what is in my mouth. I had already felt the first change; my tits had ballooned even bigger, turning from the sweater cows they had been into two massive udders...they were so huge that they rubbed against the ground, the sensation horribly degrading and...awfully arousing at the same time. My nipples were rock hard against the cool floor before I had taken more than a few steps.

But the other changes...they weren't to my body; they were to my outfit. As I crawled along the floor, I realized before I even took a step that I wasn't actually on my hands or knees any more. I was resting on...they seemed like pads, of some kind, wrapped around my paws and my legs. A quick look down showed me exactly what they were...thick-bristled brushes, the kind you use to scrub floors. Another glance over my shoulder at my tail showed me what was weighing down my tail...a small feather duster, tied to the end of it with a bright red bow. Held down by the weight, it swished along the ground as I walked. And strapped to my face was......something....it stuck out from my mouth, thick and bright pink, and fastened to my head by some kind of strap. But it didn't just stick out...there was something in my mouth too, something that went back far enough that it rested on my tongue, muffling my meows and hisses. It couldn't just be a weird gag, though, because with every step, two round somethings wobbled against my chin...it was almost like they were...

My eyes widened, and I gazed up at the grinning young witch in absolute misery. "Mmmfff?!? Mmmmmmmmfffff!!!!"

Balls...it felt like two rubbery balls were slapping against my face. Which could only mean that the thing sticking out of my mouth...a...a dildo?! It had to be...Lori, that bitch, she had stuffed my mouth with a big dildo!

I growled and hissed up at her, but my furious mewls were muffled into quiet little whimpers, and Lori was already talking to the class, patting me on the back as she did.

"...and, as you can see, she's clearly smart enough to realize what I've done. Catgirls are playful by nature, and they hate to work...so I thought a punishment for her could also be a gift to the owner. After all, who wouldn't want a kitten that cleans wherever she goes?" She tapped the end of the huge dildo, making my head bob up and down a bit. "Plus, she'll always have a little extra fun, for her mistresses, masters, or any curious guests..."

That slut! I would make her pay for this, I swear I...ahh...ooooh God, yes.... My thoughts of payback were dashed apart by Lori's questing fingers, scratching idly at my twitching ears. She stroked up and down, slow and steady...her hands seemed to know exactly where to go, exactly where to tease. My legs wobbled as I leaned against her, and I knew I was suckling loudly at the dildo filling my mouth, but I didn't even care...it was so amazing, so perfect...mistress was teasing me, pleasuring me, I was hers, her kitten, hers....

"Another interesting fact about catgirls," Lori continued on, even as her fingers sent me closer and closer to heaven. "They are submissive creatures, yes...but this tendency is magnified through humiliation. In fact, the more embarrassed a catgirl is, the more sensitive they are." Lori leaned down next to my ear, her breath tickling me as she whispered. "And everyone knows that nothing is more sensitive than a catgirl's big..."

I wiggled against her leg, purring and whimpering as I milked the dildo in my mouth...the heat between my legs building, unbearable...I needed it, I needed it...

"Soft..."

Oh God, it was...so...so close, so close so close...I started to hump the air, my whimpers rising in pitch.

"Ears..." Lori barely breathed the last word into my ear, her words low and full of lust...but her fingers, and her voice....

"Mmmfff...mmmmmffff...!! Mmmmmffff!!! MMMMFFFF!!" I came hard, harder than I could remember, squealing and bucking against the air, my melons rubbing up and down on the floor as I shivered against Lori. I suckled the huge dildo desperately, my cheeks puffed, big latex balls slapping against my chin...it didn't matter, all that mattered were Lori's fingers, and the wonderful relief that I had gotten.

It took me an eternity to pull my senses together, but I did so grudgingly. I gazed up at the class in embarrassment....but instead of laughter, I was met with envious looks from girls and boys alike. Heh, wonder if their ears can do that... I thought to myself. It was about time that something had gone right today.

"Back on earth, kitten?" Lori bent down, smiling sweetly, and gave me a kiss on the forehead, drawing a muffled purr of appreciation from my lips. "Mmmfff..."

Her smile widened. "So that means you'll be a good kitten, then?"

I nodded eagerly, my hips shaking and jugs jiggling along with me.

Professor Grey coughed, her face bright red...and it didn't look like it was with embarrassment. "Well...that was quite the...ha...climax, Lori; thank you for that creative and...impressive display. Class, that will be all for the day, and remember to finish chapter 4 for tomorrow!"

Lori gave my forehead another light kiss before she left, brushing against my hair as she walked out. Madison bent down in front of me, smiling just as wide as the girl. "I bet you were nervous, weren't you, Tamara? Lori may be a bit...kinky, but she's a sweet girl, and she was taken with you the second you had paws."

I let out a happy, muffled sigh. It was embarrassing as heck, sure, but this whole day was...at least I had gotten that amazing orgasm out of it. Plus, it was done!

Madison smiled down at me, patting my head. "So, are you comfortable now? Or would you like to be changed back before tomorrow's class?"

Wait...tomorrow's class?

"You did read the form, right...?" The professor's eyes twinkled with delight. "That small print...it always gets you. You're a week long volunteer, hun." Her eyes dropped down a bit as she eyed the pink dildo jutting from between my lips, and her cheeks reddened a bit. "Unless you'd like to earn a little extra credit..."

"Mmmmmffffff!"

The end~

Namazuros
Namazuros
178 Followers