What's Next?

Story Info
Couple shares themselves & their fantasies.
3.7k words
74.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After posting our stories describing how we started exchanging erotic photo's (and eventually ending up in a threesome) with a very good friend, we've received quite a few emails asking us questions about how we started, why we do it, and what we're doing now.

This isn't really a story in the strictest sense of the word, but we thought that perhaps a biography of sorts would be a good idea, so people can get to know us and perhaps understand our motivation for doing (or not doing) the things we wrote about.

If you've read our other stories, some of what is said here may seem to contradict what we wrote about, but let me assure you, those events did happen. We have, however, taken certain liberties with dialogue and timing, to place the stories in context, and have obviously altered names to preserve the anonymity of the parties involved, but have essentially written about events that have really occurred in our lives.

I guess the logical place to start would be at the very beginning, right back in the days of yore when we first started experimenting with ways to add a bit of a spark to our sex life.

We've known each other, and been a "couple" for close on twelve years, and have been married for six years (almost seven; how time flies!) and we're as happy as clams. Obviously, like any couple, we've had our share of ups and downs over all this time, but in general we're very happy.

To be honest, the whole thing probably started in one of those down times, about five years ago, not only a year ago as we said in the first story. Jen was in a bit of a depression, partly because she'd just had a baby and was feeling down about her figure, down about the responsibility of becoming a mother, and also partly because I'd been ignoring her due to work commitments and things like that. In my defense, at that stage we weren't too well off, as we hadn't been married long and we'd done the usual things like buy a house, car and all the things a newlywed couple needs to survive and I'd made the mistake of working way too much to try and catch up on the shortfall. We also weren't prepared to be parents, and I guess that took its toll too. Suffice to say, we were both not too happy, and we were taking it out on each other.

A very good friend of the family saved us. He didn't know it, probably still doesn't, but he saved our marriage and for that I'm eternally thankful. He sat me down and we had a chat over a couple of beers in the pub one night. He basically told me that I needed to pay more attention to Jen and never mind that the work was what brought in the money. If she left me, I wouldn't have anyone to spend it on! Coming from someone who'd been happily married for close to thirty years, those words carried quite a bit of weight. Thankfully, I wasn't stupid, and I heeded his advice.

I started coming home on time, helping out around the house a bit more, and most importantly, I paid attention to Jen. That was how I finally found out about her problem with her self image. It wasn't just "baby blues" as I'd assumed, it was more that because of my neglecting her, and the sudden change in weight associated with having a baby, she felt she wasn't attractive any more. Damn! What an idiot I had been!!! Well, I was determined to put it right. For the next couple of months (and to this day, actually), I'd stop and look at her, and really see the beautiful woman I'd married, and I'd tell her what I saw. A charming smile, stunning eyes, and yes...a beautiful body. Like a lot of women, she thought I was bullshitting her. Perseverance on my part finally made her realise that yes, she was attractive to me, and I meant every word I said about her being beautiful. She still didn't fully believe me when I told her that other guys also found her attractive though...

About this time, I saw a little gadget I just had to have. OK, I'm a geek at heart, so sue me! I saw a little camera called the Epson PhotoPC 500, one of the first commercially available digital cameras in our country. I bought one as soon as I could, and was a very happy camper. Well, after I'd begged forgiveness from the missus, that is. Being an early adopter of new technology is an expensive affliction!

Photography had always been a passion for me, and I'd played around doing my own developing and printing for years. I'd unfortunately had to give up the darkroom when our son was born, so hadn't been able to indulge my hobby for a while. With the new camera, I was at last able to get back into it again. Of course, the hard disk soon began to fill with the obligatory baby pictures and random snapshots as I indulged myself. One night I asked myself "Self, why the fuck haven't you got any nude snaps of Jen?". Once I'd gotten the idea, I found it very hard to get rid of and I plotted and planned how I was going to get Jen to pose naked for me. At this point, I had no intention of ever letting anyone else see her naked, I just wanted a few nudes of her for my own use.

Well, a short while after, I mustered up the courage and asked Jen if she'd pose topless for me. She was reluctant, but I told her once again that she looked fantastic, and she eventually agreed. One Saturday, while gran was looking after our son, Jen and I set up a makeshift studio in our lounge and did a quick shoot. Most of the photo's were bog standard Page Three shots of Jen standing topless against a plain background, but one or two really stood out. They captured her smile and twinkling eyes perfectly. We did get a bit hot and bothered while we were taking the photo's, but it wasn't until we were looking at them on the computer that we lost control and ended up making love on the floor of the study, in front of the screen. Jen saw finally what I had been telling her, that she was indeed a beauty, and that she could definitely grace the pages of a men's magazine alongside any of the models. It was the start of a great hobby for us, that's lasted till today, and will probably last for many more years to come.

Jen realised that she is very attractive, and also, more importantly, that she's quite the little exhibitionist. She really loved showing herself off in front of the camera! I was happy as a clam because I'm a voyeur, so we're a perfect match in all respects.

Over the years, whenever we got the urge to have a bit of sexy fun, I'd whip out the camera and we'd indulge in a bit of photographic foreplay. Jen's become a lot more adventurous, and has graduated from doing purely topless shots to doing everything she can think of in front of the camera. I am, indeed, a happy man. Lucky too, to have a wife who lets me indulge my peculiar little hobby. I'm still a geek, though, and have since traded in that first camera for a better model. The running joke in our house is that a new camera hasn't been tested properly until it's seen Jen naked. All my cameras have been thoroughly tested, let me assure you!

Our collection of nudes of Jen has grown over the years, and we have quite a few now. Over 2000, at last count. Most of them are pretty tame, like the earliest ones showing her topless or nude around the house. As she got more comfortable being photographed, she let me take slightly more risqué ones of her spread totally open, or masturbating with fingers or dildos, and even of the two of us having sex. My personal favourites are those "grab shots" of her naked around the house. Somehow they're the most erotic. Not the most titillating, but erotic...and yes, there's a huge difference between the two.

A major development was the first time Jen truly realised that other men found her attractive. I'd been a bad boy, and had posted one or two photo's on the 'net one night when I'd had a beer or two too many. They were thankfully well masked, or she'd have castrated me. I'd posted them in the newsgroups. I think it was something like alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.amateurs Whatever group it was, I got a couple of replies from guys that basically said they would love to fuck her. Well, I showed her the replies, and she was stunned. That was a turning point. She agreed to post a few more, just to see if anyone else thought she was sexy. The replies were great, and ever since then she's been even happier to pose for me, and happy to let me show her off to the world via the internet.

That's where my little kink comes in. Somewhere along the way, I found out that the thought of letting guys see Jen naked was a massive turnon for me too. I can't explain it, but I know it's one of the things that makes me come like a horse. Jen couldn't understand it at first, but over time she's come to accept it, and also her desire to let people see her nude body.

For a while we were content just to do nudes and the occasional porn shot that we ended up posting, but soon that even got to be boring. No, boring's not the right word. We wanted to make the pictures different to those we saw posted by others who shared our hobby. We started doing themes, getting Jen dressed up in a costume, or something like that. It wasn't until we were asked to do a shoot outdoors that Jen really found out what she loved.

A regular in the newsgroups suggested a shoot in the forest, a nice backdrop for Jen's nude body. We thought "What the hell" and one weekend set off for a walk in a nearby nature reserve. Along the way Jen would occasionally stop and pose for me, at first fully clothed, but I soon talked her into taking off her top. Our first outdoor topless shot still makes me horny! By the time we got back to the house, we were so horny, we fucked in the car in our garage. We couldn't wait to even get inside.

When we discussed the shoot afterwards, we found out that Jen's exhibitionist tendencies were definitely deepening, and that she was now interested in taking photo's in places where we could get caught, or at the very least, seen. She got off on the idea of someone, preferably another man, seeing her. That was another turning point for us, when we openly admitted to each other the possibility of introducing a third person into our sex life, even an anonymous one in a purely voyeuristic capacity.

This takes us up to the time we first exchanged photo's with Jim. He wasn't really the first person to see her naked, but he was the first person we knew who got to see them, and the first person to see her unmasked, so to speak. Our relationship with Jim is fairly well documented in the stories, so I won't repeat it here. I will say, however, that after our experiences with him, we've reached another turning point.

The threesomes we had with him were wonderful, and will live in our memories forever as something we've done and enjoyed. What we won't do is have another threesome with another man or woman. We've discussed it in great depth, and while we loved every minute of it, we feel that it was something we could only have done with Jim. That friendship is built over twelve long years and is a very deep and special one. A one night stand with another guy or woman won't have the same meaning for us.

Anyway, back to the point, which is that our experience with Jim changed our focus somewhat (pun unintentional). We discovered a lot about ourselves and our needs. This may sound cryptic, but we've discovered that Jen is basically a passive exhibitionist, or at least that's what turns her on the most. She loves posing nude, and will still do so very happily, posting pictures to our new home here at Literotica, but she really loves the "accidental" flashes, where she can actually flash a guy without being branded an easy lay or a slut (She loves pretending to be a slut for me, but she's not). She loves knowing they've seen her boobs or bum or pussy, without her being seen as an easy target for unwelcome attention. Just being seen is enough to sometimes give her an instant orgasm. For my part, I have to say I love the idea too. I love knowing another guy's seen my wife's naughty bits.

We have also discussed another alternative which she really loves, but hasn't gotten round to trying out yet. It's our latest fantasy, and one which we're determined to fulfill soon. It's still on the passive exhibitionist theme, but involves more direct participation from myself and another person.

What we'd like to do (and from here on in, it's purely fantasy, at least for the moment) is have me expose her to another guy.

Our ideal situation is for Jen to dress up in an outfit that looks respectable initially, but is very easy to open up discretely. She'll wear it with either nothing, or sexy lingerie, underneath when we go out. The place will be semi public, perhaps a bar or a club, or even a movie theatre.

Once we're there, we'll look out for a likely person, or perhaps we'll arrange to meet with someone we know socially. Who knows? Whatever the case, Jen will be totally passive, and will let me do whatever I want to her. The way I see it happening is we'll be in a bar, in a secluded booth near the back. The lighting is dim, but not so dark that you can't see anything. We'll see our voyeur, and we'll set things in motion. I'll whisper in Jen's ear that he's watching, and she'll catch his eye, smile to let him know that it's all ok, and will then close her eyes and lean her head back against the seat.

From then on in, I'll be the one to control things. Maybe at first I'll just cuddle with her, relax her a bit, make her just a little bit horny (cuddling does that to her) before I start discretely touching her boobs. I'll make sure our watcher is paying close attention, and then I'll start quietly unbuttoning her blouse. Of course, only our intended audience will be able to see this. I'll flip open the top, letting him catch a quick glimpse of boob, maybe letting him see a hint of nipple before covering her up again. I know Jen will have a smile on her face. She loves being seen. Her heart will be pounding, and I know she'll already be a bit wet.

I'll wait a few moments, and then surreptitiously open up her top gain, this time a bit longer, and let the voyeur get a good look at her breast, and see just how her nipple is standing erect. Just the one side. The other will be revealed later...

All this time, Jen will be lying back against the seat, eyes closed, smiling to herself, enjoying the feeling of being exposed to someone's gaze...I know she'll love it...

Then, if all is still going well, perhaps I'll motion to the voyeur to join us in the booth. He comes over, unsure of what to expect, but is reassured when both Jen and I smile up at him and ask him to sit down with us, and have a drink. I'll explain that I like to let guys look at Jen, but that that is as far as it goes. If he is willing to leave it at that, we can have a lot of fun. I imagine very few guys will say no to that...and if he's really good, he may even be able to touch her, feel her up a bit...

Jen will look at him, smile again, and close her eyes. Making sure no-one else can see, I will ask him if he'd like to see more, and then open up Jen's blouse again, this time letting him get a clear view of her boobs, nipples rock hard already. I can imagine his eyes roaming over her exposed breasts, appreciating the round softness, and the dark aureoles, the stiffened nipples. I can imagine him smiling to indicate he likes them. I'll close Jen's blouse again, and we'll chat about inconsequential things for a while, perhaps have a quiet drink before we continue. I'll then tell Jen that our new friend is allowed to look whenever he wants, and that all he has to do is tell her to open up and she must. She agrees, smiling demurely. Our friend will obviously want to see how well she follows orders, and will soon ask her to open her top. Jen will comply without a fuss, opening her blouse and showing him her tits. Perhaps at this stage I'll reach across and tweak a nipple, to get her already wet pussy even wetter.

At about this time, I'll suggest we go to some place quieter, maybe the beach, which is a short walk away. We pay the cheque and head out. Jen will be told to open her blouse and let her tits show as soon as we get to a nice deserted section of the beach. I may even take her top off completely, if there's only the three of us around. I can see myself standing behind Jen, our friend in front of her, watching as I fondle her boobs, rolling her nipples between my fingers.

Our friend will no doubt be horny already, and we'll suggest that if he wants to, now will be the right time to take out his cock and wank himself, while I fondle Jen some more. I know Jen will look, just to see how big his cock is. If it's big and hard, and she knows he's hard from seeing her tits, she'll definitely do more. Maybe even let him touch her.

I'll tell him it's unfair that he's got his cock out and her pussy is still covered, and will turn Jen around and lift the back of her skirt. I'll let him see her naked bum, and will tell her to bend over so our friend can get a better view. As she does this, I'll spread apart her cheeks and let him look at her beautiful asshole, and further down, her juicy wet pussy.

I can feel Jen beginning to squirm, knowing that the guy is stroking his cock while looking at her. I can see the wetness between her legs, and feel the heat as I pull her cheeks apart further. I push a finger quickly into her cunt, feeling her slick heat. I can feel the waves of her first orgasm hit...

After the first orgasm, I know Jen will do absolutely anything I tell her to, so I tell her to lie down on the sand. She does as I command, and almost automatically spreads her legs. Both myself and our voyeur friend have a clear view of her neatly trimmed pussy. We both appreciate the view, and I get Jen to open it up for us so we can see the wetness more clearly. Her eyes are closed, head thrown back, and she delicately spreads the lips of her pussy wide. I take a chance, and tell our friend that he can take a closer look if he wants. Cock in hand, he kneels down in front of Jen, and peers closely between Jen's spread thighs at her marvelously wet pussy. I know that I can take it one step further, and tell Jen to masturbate for our friend. She does it instantly, rubbing her clit quickly, slipping first one, then two and then three fingers inside herself. As her orgasm approaches, I tell the voyeur that if he wants, he can feel her up, but no more. He is happy to do that, and quickly reaches out and replaces Jen's fingers with two of his own.

Both Jen and I are in seventh heaven. She because she's been forced to expose herself to a stranger, been made to lie down, legs spread wide while a stranger puts his fingers up her, and me because I'm watching my wife get felt up by a guy we've just met. We both love it!!!

I tell our friend that it's time for Jen and I to go, and he reluctantly gets up, pulling his fingers out of Jen slowly. Jen replaces them with her own fingers and furiously rubs herself to yet another climax. I can see our friend is still in need of release, and feeling sorry for him, I tell him that he can watch Jen suck me off quickly. He moves up close while Jen gets into position in front of me. I open up my trousers and pull my stiff cock out. Jen leans forward and rapidly engulfs my cock in her hot mouth. I don't last long, and quickly come. Jen swallows what she can, and lets some come drip down onto her tits. Our voyeur friend is busily jerking his cock, and we see he's close to coming too. I order Jen onto her hands and knees, and flip up the back of her skirt, letting the voyeur see again her beautiful bum. I spread her cheeks a last time, and motion for the voyeur to come closer. With a final jerk, his cock begins spraying over Jen's spread ass cheeks.

As I said, it's a fantasy, and perhaps one day soon we'll be able to write in and let everyone know it's not a fantasy any more...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

His Best Friend Sees Her Naked A new experience for a budding exhibitionist wife.in Loving Wives
His Wife Poses With... Wife poses nude with hubby's best friend.in Loving Wives
His Best Friend Sees Her Nude Photos Hubby shares pics of wife with a friend.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
I Film Him Groping My Wife's Tits It was him, his camera, his wife, and his friend.in Loving Wives
Shows Off Wife Husband convinces her into ever daring poses with friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories