What's Next?

Story Info
Two old friends reunite for sex.
3.3k words
3.67
15.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't seen him in two years when she finally called and arranged a visit.

When she arrived they went out to dinner, laughing and teasing throughout the meal, like they always had.

They picked up a twelve pack on the way home. They planned to watch movies, to talk, to catch up. Things friends do after time apart. Platonic things.

She wandered around his apartment holding her beer bottle by the neck, her arm hanging at her side, while he sat on the couch watching her move as she looked at pictures and decorations and chatted with him seemingly oblivious to his gaze. Slowly, her hips like liquid always flowing into and out of position, she moved across the room. Her back straight and tall, her shoulders square, her waist, her hips, her breasts all curved perfectly, firm and round.

She moved toward the coffee table and opened two beers. She picked them both up and brought one to him.

"Do me a favor." She asked him from her height, her knees leaning against the couch in the space between his legs.

"Sure." He said dreamily.

"Tell me if I'm a good kisser." She moved her legs outside of his and kneeled down on the couch, straddling his lap. "It's just that someone asked me recently and I didn't know what to say."

"In the interest of preparedness, then," he said quietly as her lips closed over his. He kissed her back.

She pulled away. "K, first let me kiss you, then you can judge me on dynamic interaction and kiss me back."

He smiled and settled back. "Sorry."

"Don't be," she smiled. "I think this is going very well actually."

She covered his mouth with her lips again, parting them slightly, she pushed her tongue into his mouth and traced the inside of his lips with the tip of her tongue. The kissed each lip in turn, sucking ever slightly at each, biting his bottom lip gently. She pushed her tongue further into his mouth and allowed it to unfurl over the front part of his tongue, pushing it slowly up to the roof of his mouth.

She pulled away. "OK, now you can kiss me back."

He lunged toward her, pulling her close, his hands on her back, her hands on his face.

He pulled at her shirt and she raised her arms obediently, her hands floating down to rest on his chest just as he finished removing his own shirt. She stood up in front of him, and pulled him to his feet, unbuckling his belt and unfastening his pants, as he opened the button on her skirt and pulled it down. She stepped back slightly looking at his erection as it lay against the bottom of his stomach. She caressed it thoughtfully, gently with the back of her index finger making long strokes up the shaft and over the tip. She made a ring with her fingers and around the base of his shaft, stretching the thin skin slightly as she slid her fingers up toward the head.

She led him to a kitchen chair and sat him down, straddling him she began to pass her sex up and down over the length of his erection, lubricating it slowly as she rubbed it against her inner lips, across her wet hot opening. She stood slowly, rolling her body upward, and she rubbed her breasts over his face. He licked her nipple, sharp quick bursts, and then took it into his mouth, tracing circles around it with his tongue. She twisted his hair in circles around her fingers, moaning quietly, and her head fell back slightly as he began to trace his hands up and down the sides of her waist, from her hips to her breasts. He moved his fingers toward her slit, and passed two fingers over her lips, then slipped a finger into her opening. She gasped and pulled at his hair unconsciously.

He pulled his mouth from her breast and looked up at her, her head tilted back slightly, her mouth opened. He pulled out his fingers and placed his hands on the front of her hips, pressing her back slightly. "Turn around," he said. She stood and turned around and he caressed her ass and her hips until the desire overcame him and he drew a line of saliva up each cheek with his tongue. "Spread, your legs, and lean forward." She obeyed, resting her elbows on the table in front of them. He slipped the middle finger of his left hand into her saturated opening. He pulled it out, slipped his right middle finger in instead and then carefully worked his lubricated left finger into her asshole. He worked the finger in her pussy, pressing it up, and toward him at the same time. After less than a minute, he felt her gushing around his finger as her hips shook convulsively and her voice droned—so low he could almost feel it vibrate through her pussy—"Oh, fuck me."

I intend to, he whispered back and pulled her toward his towering erection. He helped her align herself, and then rested his hands on her hips. She lowered her self slowly on to his cock, groaning luxuriously as she did, her hands resting on his knees for support. He watched the taut muscles in the small of her back and felt them in her hips as she lowered herself onto him, rolling her hips forward, and tugging on him with her satin-covered inner muscles every time she rose up again. She came soon, and he could feel waves of hot fluids rushing over his shaft and her entire body began to tremble, her muscles convulsing wildly around his cock until he came as well, shooting white, hot semen into her wall and making her sob in near desperation, as if she felt unequal to the next orgasm that ripped through her nervous system.

She sat on his lap, his erection subsiding inside of her, her head hanging forward, panting heavily. One of her hands slipped of his knee and she lurched forward a bit. He forced his hands under her arms, around her front and pulled her back toward him, his hands on her shoulders, supporting the weight of her torso—which she had now relinquished entirely. There was a V of space in between them, as she seemed either unwilling to or incapable of sitting upright. He moved one hand across her chest to support the opposite shoulder, so that he was holding her up like the shoulder strap of a seat belt. He used his free hand to move her hair away from the back of her neck and laid his lips softly on the skin just at the nape of her neck. He moved his mouth down slowly, tonguing the space between each of her cervical vertebrae. He kissed her shoulders, her shoulder blades, the her lats as they expanded and contracted rapidly with her heavy breathing. He licked along the skin covering her ribs, and then once up her spine from the middle of her back to her neck. She tasted salty, and kind of like garlic.

"What'd you eat for lunch?"

"Steak."

"And garlic fries?"

"Garlic potatoes, why?"

"I can taste it."

She sat up finally and laid her head back against his shoulder. He moved his hands down to her breasts, rubbing them slowly upward, then in circles, pinching and twisting her nipples. He could feel her warm up around his cock and her muscles would contract spastically ever time he turned them just right. She was still and quiet, her hands gently caressing his as they moved over her breasts. Only her inner muscles twitched and pulled intermittently. After a minute she lifted off of him slowly.

"Dude," she said, as she looked down at the mess in his lap with feigned concern. "Wanna shower?"

He nodded and smiled, chuckling as she waddled toward the bathroom as if she had just shit herself or something.

"What the fuck," he asked her laughing.

She turned and looked at him. "I don't know, it feels like I pissed myself, for shit sake. I don't wanna rub it in. Mental block I guess."

He caught up to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders laughing in her ear. "Oh, I thought maybe my enormous dick made you sore."

"Ha," she spat out cruelly. "Yeah right."

He reached down and twisted her nipple painfully. "Don't be a bitch," he whispered threateningly, "or I'll treat you like one." He pushed her away and smacked her ass. She looked back over her shoulder and whispered, "Harder, daddy, I've been bad."

He smacked her again, his erection returning, his head lifting eagerly at the rumor of her tantalizing voice, the smooth curve of her ass. She was well built, very toned with full breasts, and strong, hard ass. He knew she was strong. He had put on gloves with her once before and let her hit, and she could definitely deliver. And she was so damn spiteful and contrary sometimes, stubborn, strong-willed. She liked to fight. She had turned, and she was watching him think now. As if she was reading his thoughts, she spoke to him, her voice low and taunting.

"What? Do you wanna try and make me sore, or don't you think you can?"

He flung himself toward her violently before she had time to react, smashing her body into the wall. His hands however, had gone to cover her shoulder blades, instinctively, because they had appeared so fragile earlier, under her taut, young skin. Her hands moved up at the force of the impact and he wrenched his hands form between her back and the wall and raised them to deftly catch her wrists before she began flailing at him. He kissed her hard, closing one hand around both of her wrists above her head as he moved his free hand up to the nape of her neck, raking his fingers through the delicate hair and pulling her head back. She gasped sharply and then began to moan eagerly as he licked her neck in wide swaths, then drew her flesh into his mouth sucking and nibbling at the smooth skin. His head moved down and he bit her on the thickest part of the side of her neck, hard enough to bruise, but not to draw blood. She shrieked and wrenched herself violently away, pulling her arms down hard from the circle of his hand. He lost his grip, but she had not freed herself from the force of his body pressing her against the wall. He caught her wrists again before she began to hit him and twisted her arms down behind her back, turning her body away from him, he forced her toward the bedroom.

He shoved her onto the bed, pinning her down with his knee in her back while he reached a tie strewn over the bedside table. He forced her onto her back and twisted the tie around her hands and secured it to the headboard. She struggled for just a moment, testing the strength of the knots while he walked around the bed looking at her from every angel.

There was enough slack in the tie above her, that she could lay the top half of one arm across her eyes. She looked beautiful there, the lift of her arm, separating and lifting her breasts, her eyes covered, only her full lips and the tip of her nose visible. "Bend up your legs." She complied. "Now drop them open." She obeyed. He gazed at her sex between her open legs. It was slick with her excitement. He began to trace his finger through her slit from her ass hole to her clit and she shivered with excitement he looked up at her lovely mouth and said, "You have the most beautiful cunt."

The motion of her lips when she spoke entranced him: "I love the way that sounds. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....cunt," she said throwing the hard k sound out from the back of her throat and aspirating loudly on the final t sound. "I want your tongue in my cunt, lover, her mouth said slowly, "I want your long, hard dick in my cunt."

He couldn't help but concede to her request, climbing over the low footboard, he bent her knees up toward their chest and pushed them apart. He lowered his head slowly and licked her once, hard from asshole to clit. She shivered, her arm still draped over her eyes. He placed his hand over her diaphragm feeling for the vibration of her moaning as he tongued her repeatedly in long strokes. A moan caught in her throat like a sob because she wanted him inside of her, he knew, but she wouldn't ask—yet.

So he continued, slipping his tongue into the folds of flesh, flicking his tongue against her erect clit, sticking his tongue deeper, deeper into her pulsing, pounding canal, sipping eagerly at the flood of viscous fluid. Waiting for her to desire to overcome her pride. Waiting for her to ask.

"Please," she said quietly, and perhaps she had not said anything at all, so he withdrew his tongue, keeping his face close to the heat radiating from her, close to the smell and the slick. She remained silent but began to press herself down toward his face again, begging him with the thrust of her hips, but he moved back, keeping close enough that she could feel his proximity and the possibility.

And again, quietly, "Please," she breathed at him, her hips rolling up and down eagerly.

"Did you say something?"

Her mouth widened slowly into a radiant smile, her arm still draped over her eyes. "I did."

"I'm sorry, darling, I didn't hear you."

"I said," she started, pausing to pass her tongue over her lips, to prepare herself for her admission. "I said, please"

"Please what?"

"Fuck me, asshole. Please, please fuck me. Please, please, please." He passed his tongue slowly from her sex to her belly button.

"Please," she moaned again, smiling. "Please, please fuck me, lover. I want you inside me." His tongue moved again from her belly button to her breastbone.

"Please," she laughed. His tongue moved around her nipple slowly, sucking, carefully.

"Please," she growled through her clenched teeth, and he laughed.

"You fucking asshole," she laughed, pulling desperately at the tie, fumbling with the knot. Her hands came loose and caught him hard on the side of the head.

"Bitch," he mumbled, rolling off her. She slung her leg over him, grabbing his cock and guiding it into her lunging, grasping, groping center. He moaned in spite of himself, the sound of his pleasure replacing the next stream of curse words he had planned to throw at her for hitting him in the temple.

She rose off him until her eager cunt almost lost him and then pressed her hips down hard again, forcing him deep inside of her, clenching him tightly. He moaned again, flattening his hands against the front of her abdomen, following her up and downward motions, his long fingers resting just under her breasts, the sensitive tips of his fingers pressing into the underside of her breasts when she moved up again and before her breasts caught the momentum to follow her upward trajectory. He watched this with fascination.

"I like your hands there." She told him, and then her head dropped back and she began to moan, chanting under her breath: "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," until the word devolved into frantic yelps as her muscles tightened around him like a vice pulling him into an orgasm of his own, pulling out his seed. Her hands closed around his fingers, squeezing them tightly as the explosion of his orgasm drove hers higher and higher.

His eyes were closed, lingering over his delicious orgasm and he felt her grip relax and she sighed expansively.

She remained where she was for a while, spreading her hands over his abdomen, pressing against the muscles of his torso with her palms, her long fingers, her finger tips while his hands rested on her outer hips, watching her face as she watched her hands press into his firm flesh.

"Thank you," she said finally, her voice low, her eyes lowered. She looked up at him, gazing at her evenly, studying her. She pulled her body up and moved to his side laying back with her head toward his feet, rolling over onto her side and folding one leg up across his stomach her foot pointed slightly resting against his opposite arm. He rested his hand on the side of her hip, caressing her butt slowly, slipping his fingers up into her the folds of her lips and her still warm, wet hole on occasion, and then caressing her butt again. He ran the back of his hand up and down the back of her thigh, then back to her butt, and down again to finger her asshole and her slit. He could feel her foot pointing and flexing against his arm every time his fingers strayed into her sex.

"Did we ruin it, then?" She asked him, teasing.

"Yeah, but it wasn't doing so well anyway. I haven't seen you...in years. We weren't really friends anymore anyway." She laughed.

"I didn't like being friends with you anyway."

"Why?"

"Because you would never fuck me when we were friends. And forgive me if I am plain, but I really only ever wanted your dick."

"Well, I feel like a whore. Like a man-whore."

She laughed again. "So what's next?"

He sighed. "See, this is the shit I didn't want to deal with. You know we're no good for each other...we can't have a 'next'"

"I know, asshole," she said, "but I wasn't asking you to take me fucking ring shopping. I was just wondering where and how you would like to stick it in me next. For example, if I might cast a vote, I would like to cast it for doggy-style. And how 'bout if you make me come twice before you do, I'll put your sticky cock in my beautiful mouth and suck a few moans and a mouthful of cum out of you." He pinched her ass, hard and she jumped.

"Son of a bitch!"

"Don't talk about my mother that way, cunt," he growled, pushing her leg off of his abdomen and then pushing himself up to his knees. "Spread your goddamned legs and let's keep in mind the fact that you have just asked me to fuck you like a bitch. Those who live in glass houses..."

"Shut up and start throwing your fucking stones, asshole," she said, spreading her knees further a part, and arching her back to lift her eager sex up toward his probing cock.

She woke up at seven, his arm flung across her lower back sleeping deeply. She watched him for a moment until he twitched and rolled away from her. She eased herself out of the bed, quietly. She wanted him again, wanted him to wake up to the sensation of her tongue sliding up and down his shaft, but she didn't want to talk to him. She didn't want to have to strut around acting carefree and thinking of clever ways to demonstrate to him her nonchalance about the whole encounter. She certainly didn't care, really. She assumed that they would not do this a second time, but she hated the idea of convincing him that she didn't care. So she dressed, brushed her teeth quietly in his kitchen sink, so he wouldn't hear her, and let herself out into the balmy spring morning.

Once her feet hit the street, she laughed, loudly, expansively, spun around once, skipped a few times to her car, laughed again, and drove away, back to her quiet town, to the solace of her quiet home.