What's That Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean that I will live forever as long as I don't do anything evil, don't you Madame Zera?" he asked her.

"That is correct, my Master! The ring makes you invincible which means that you can never be sick or harmed by anything. You could walk into traffic, not being harmed at all. No bullet or knife can ever harm your body, much less kill you!" Madame Zera exclaimed to Jeff.

Jeff laughed out loud, he didn't fully believe, before now, that he was actually invincible. The ring was somehow making him understand, making him believe everything that Madame Zera was telling him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait a second here, do the Basa's know this?" Jeff asked. "Andras Basa came to my house demanding that I take the ring off, and give it back to him. He pulled a gun on me, trying to force me inside my house, so he could shoot me! He wanted to kill me, so he could cut the ring off of my finger!"

Madame Zera was afraid when she heard this, did the Basa's somehow know of a spell that might render her Master able to be killed? Surely not, but she had traveled here to the states as a young child. Everything she knew of the ring was passed down to her by her mother in her stories! She had seen the book of enchantment as a young child so she hadn't been able to study it.

There was so much about the book of enchantment that she had never learned about. Could it be that the Basa's had found a spell that could do this?

Surely this man of the Basa family knew the history of the ring, he would know that he couldn't kill her Master.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Master, didn't you say that you were being sued for the ring?" Madame Zera questioned Jeff.

Jeff replied, "Yes they are filing suit, asking that I give it back to them. Why do you ask?"

Madame Zera told Jeff that if they were filing suit, they couldn't know the entire history of the ring. They really didn't know that Jeff couldn't take the ring off, nor that he couldn't be harmed in any way. This was why they were suing Jeff to get the ring back.

Somehow, the ring had come with their family to the states, when she didn't know, but somehow, the history of the ring and their ancestors had not been passed down correctly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Master, I know what you need to do to stop the suit, to make it all go away for you!" Madame Zera exclaimed excitedly. "I have to make a phone call to make sure I am right before you leave though, can you please wait a few minutes for me to do so?"

Jeff and Laura had no where to go and if she could help him, he wasn't going anywhere. "Of course Madame Zera, we will wait right here." he replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madame Zera excused herself, heading to her bedroom to make a call to her family, back in Hungary. She related the story of how Jeff came to see her about the ring that he had found, and yes, he really was wearing it now.

The same ring that gave him the power of the God's, that their ancestors long ago had created using the Book of Enchantments.

She asked them if anyone had ever discovered a spell that could render the wearer of the ring to be able to be killed while still wearing it. They told her that the spell that was cast to create the ring, could never be broken! They also wanted her to keep them informed about Jeff, later on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She hung up the phone knowing that she could help her master, she ran back to the room where Jeff and Laura were waiting for her.

She shouted, "Master, you are completely safe, I know how you can solve your problem with the Basa family!"

Jeff and Laura both were elated at the news, they had been worried sick while Madame Zera was gone. Could it really be that this burden would be lifted from them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here is what you need to do! You have to tell the lawyer for the Basa family that you will only talk with them, if they bring in all of their living relatives to the meeting!" Madame Zera told Jeff excitedly. "Tell them that you don't want to just talk to the owners, because you don't want to have to worry about being ever being sued, by any of them, ever again!"

Jeff smiled a huge smile because he had caught on to where Madame Zera was headed with this. He knew that all he had to do was to use his power to think in his mind that they would all forget about the ring of power. The Basa family would never again be able to remember what their family once had!

Madame Zera could tell by watching Jeff think, that her Master knew what he must do. She didn't have to finish telling him anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her pussy was getting wet sitting here in front of her new Master, being so close to the man that she knew wielded the power of the God's. Would he make her family's dreams of having a son by this man come true? Any son by the man that wielded this power might one day, bring her family a new sorcerer from one of her other relatives! She couldn't wait to ask him if he would take her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff smiled at Laura, saying, "Angel, you were so smart to ask me to come here, thank you so much for being who you are, you have pleased me greatly!"

Laura's eyes lit up when her Master had told her how pleased he was with her. She couldn't wait until she got him home, she wanted him to fuck him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura's heart dropped when Jeff asked Madame Zera what they owed her.

Madame Zera replied, "My fee for telling you everything I know Master, is one night of passionate sex with you!"

Laura couldn't believe her ears when she heard Madame Zera tell Jeff, that her fee was a night of passion with her Master. She had already told him that she never wanted to share what they had with anyone. She would never forgive him if he agreed to this payment.

Her heart soared when Jeff told her, "Madame Zera, I cannot pay you what you ask for!"

Madame Zera bowed her head, she pleaded with Jeff, "Master, my family created the ring that you now wear, we require this payment so that we may generate a new sorcerer from your loins someday. Please, you must repay us by sleeping with me tonight!"

Jeff shook his head while looking over to Laura, saying to Madame Zera, "I cannot do this, because it would make me an evil man since I have already promised Laura that I would never be unfaithful to her, never for any reason! It would make the ring consume me for doing this to her!"

Madame Zera knew that she couldn't ask Jeff to do this, she bowed her head in shame for asking him to do something that would put him such peril. She know knew that her family may never again have a powerful sorcerer in it. She was ashamed for asking for such payment from her Master.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff knew he owed a great debt to Madame Zera's family, but didn't know how he could ever repay them. He thought about it for a few minutes, when the answer popped suddenly into his head.

"Madame Zera, when Laura and I have a son, maybe he can repay this debt for me one day by mating with one of your relatives! I will not force him to do this, but maybe he can be persuaded to marry one of your relatives, that's the best I can do for you." Jeff said to Madame Zera.

Madame Zera smiled, saying, "Master, that is all that we can ask of you! Thank you for being a man of true heart by staying faithful to Laura. We could never ask you to do something that would cause you harm. Hopefully one of my nieces or grandchildren will catch his eye! Maybe one day they will raise a new sorcerer for my family. Again, thank you my Master!"

Laura smiled at Madame Zera, she happily said, "Thank you Madame Zera for all of your help! Thank you for understanding Master's and my devotion to each other, for wanting to protect him as much as I do. You have made both of us so very happy by relating your story to us, and by helping Master know the truth behind the power of the ring! I would be very happy if our son helps your family in the future, again, thank you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff and Laura left Madame Zera's both grinning ear to ear knowing that Jeff now had the knowledge to solve his problem with the Basa family. They couldn't wait to get on with their life's, free of any stress brought on by this lawsuit.

Jeff smiled at Laura, telling her, "I have something to show you when we get home!"

Laura smiled at him, asking, "Master, please tell me what it is, after I have fucked you! I have been wet for hours now thinking about you making love to me. Will you fuck me first, please?"

Jeff smiled when she ask him this. He had no intentions of making her wait now that he knew that she wanted him so much.

He looked at her, saying, "Slave, I am going to fuck you all night long tonight! I am going to make you cum so many times that you pass out, just like that night at the casino. I am going to use my powers to keep you awake for me until you have cum at least one hundred times! How does that sound, Angel?"

"My God, Master, you are going to wear me out, aren't you?" Laura asked her Master. "I don't know how, but your pussy can't wait to find out for sure!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night after they got home, Jeff went into the bathroom, drawing a hot bath for Laura. He lit scented candles all around the shelves of their antique, claw foot bathtub. She got into the bath, laying her head against the back of the tub, smiling up at Jeff. He took a cup, filling it with the hot water, and began pouring it all over her body.

She looked up at Jeff, saying, "Master, I love it when you pamper me like this, thank you!"

Jeff smiled, reaching for the soap. He began rubbing his soapy hand all over every inch of her body. He rubbed across her soft belly, up to the bottom of her breasts. He reached to get more soap on his hand, rubbing across her erect nipples causing her to sigh. He then rubbed around each breast, tracing his fingers all over her nipples.

He twisted her right nipple, bringing her to orgasm saying, "Cum for me Angel, cum, right now!"

Laura came for him, shaking from the pleasure that her Master was giving her. No one had ever been able to bring her to orgasm just from twisting her nipples, but Jeff had no problem doing so over and over again. She loved the control that he had over her body, she couldn't wait for anything else her Master had in store for her.

Jeff kept caressing her body with his soapy hand. He rubbed around her neck and the top of her shoulders, and came back to her left nipple, twisting it the same way he had done to her other. She looked up into his eyes, showing him, all of the passion that he was bringing from her body.

"Master, I love you so very much, I am yours forever! What will you do when I grow old and wrinkly, while you stay young forever?" she asked her Jeff.

Jeff smiled at her, not only because he loved her completely, but he somehow knew that since he had the power of the God's, he could keep her young just like he was going to be. He didn't know if it would work forever, but he could think in his mind that her body should stay young, disease free for as long as he had the ring!

He reached his hand down to her right leg, rubbing it around her thigh. He continued down her leg to her foot, massaging it. He soaped her foot, rubbing between her toes cleaning them, then around her heels. He stroked her tendons of that foot, then caressed her ankle before drawing his hand back up to the crease of her groin.

He continued across her bush, rubbing over to the other side of her groin for a moment before he continued down her left leg, repeating the same process that he had done to the right.

He then rinsed his hand of the soap that was all over it, so he could began rubbing her clit for her. They both looked into each others eyes, seeing the passion they both had for the other.

She moaned, "Master, you are going to make me cummmmmmm!"

"Cum for me Angel, cum right now!" Jeff commanded her.

He kept right on rubbing her, bringing her to yet another orgasm, only one of the many that was yet to come for Laura.

After she came again for him, he reached down, sliding his thumb into her pussy, up against her cervix. He continued to rub it, using the back of his thumb to rub up against her G spot. He lowered his mouth to her right nipple, sucking it into his mouth, clamping his teeth down on it.

He told her once again, "Cum for me baby, right now!"

Laura thrashed in the water, cumming for her Master. She didn't know how much more of this she could stand, but she knew that her Master had told her that he would make sure she came one hundred times that night. All she could do was hang on for the ride.

Jeff pulled the drain plug for the tub, helped her stand up, while grabbing a towel for her saying, "After I get you dried off, I am going to fix supper for us, when we're finished eating, I am going to eat my dessert for hours!"

Laura knew what he had in mind for her.

She looked into his eyes while, saying, "Master, I sure hope you're hungry, cause I am leaking right now, just thinking about it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After supper, Jeff cleaned up the kitchen, then he took Laura by the hand, leading her down the hallway to the Master bedroom. He took off her bathrobe, laid her back in the bed, then stood back up.

He started taking off all of his clothes, never taking his eyes off of hers. She was smiling up at him, knowing what his next move was going to be, her pussy wouldn't stop leaking her wonderful juices.

Jeff climbed up on the bed, took a pillow, asking her to roll to her left, so he could get it under her ass. This raised her pussy up at just the right angle for him. She rolled back to her right on top of the pillow, then he laid down to dine on his dessert for the night!

He licked her from her anus up to her clit, then he went back down the same path dragging his tongue through the slit of her pussy. He paused when he reached the opening of her pussy, he wished that his tongue would grow another six inches. He pushed his now extended tongue into her, curling it up against the roof of her pussy, eliciting a very loud moan of ecstasy from her. She came after just a few licks at he roof of her pussy.

He withdrew his tongue from her pussy, then shrank it back to normal. He slid his index finger inside of her, coating it with her pussy juices before he removed it. He then extended his tongue again, sliding it back in, up against the roof of her pussy, while sliding his wet index finger into her ass.

He began rubbing against the membrane of her anus and pussy, pressing it firmly. It only took a few minutes for her to blast out her ejaculate, almost drowning him in the flood of juices.

"Master, I know you used your powers to do that to me! I never imagined you being able to lick my G spot, oh my God, that was fucking incredible!" Laura screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff reached into the top drawer of the nightstand, bringing out some Melinium ID silicone based lubricant, then slathered his hard erection with it. He then rubbed it all around her anus as well. He took some anal desensitizing lube, placing it at her anus, before he pushed some of it inside as well.

After kissing her for a few minutes giving the desensitizing lube a chance to numb her ass, he leaned back up, placing her legs over his shoulders.

He put his index finger back in her ass, working it around in a circular motion, stretching her anal sphincter. He slid his middle finger inside of her as well, really giving her a good stretch. When he felt she was ready, he lined the head of his engorged dick up with her anus, then eased inside of her ass. He paused there allowing her to get used to the stretch.

He told her, "I love you Angel, I'm going to take your anal virginity now! I'm going to fuck you until you cum for me over and over again!"

With that said, he slowly slid his dick into her until he bottomed out inside of her ass. He had slowly pulled out about half way, when she came for him. He couldn't believe she had cum so fast!

"Slave, I didn't give you permission to come!" he told her.

"Master, I am so sorry, but it just felt so damn good! I just couldn't help myself, please forgive me?" she begged.

Jeff smiled, he went back to working his dick, back and forth in her ass saying, "We'll deal with that some other time. Right now all I care about his fucking this sweet ass of yours!"

Jeff continued fucking her ass, bringing her to several, very strong orgasms. He had started to slow down, because he didn't want to come just yet. He remembered that there was no need to worry about that, so he wished that he could fuck Laura until he actually wanted to cum.

He fucked her for thirty more minutes, bringing her to several more orgasms. He had to rub his dick down several time with the silicone lube to keep from chafing his self. When he finally had enough, he came with a roar, filling her ass with his cum!

He finished firing off into her ass. He took her legs down, off of his shoulders, leaned over, and kissed Laura for several minutes. He then told her he had to take a shower.

"Would you like to join me, my sweet, sexy, submissive, Slave?" he asked her, as he got up off of the bed.

Laura closed her eyes, replying, "Master, if it is alright with you, I would like to close my eyes and rest while you are in the shower! Especially if you have plans to fuck the shit out of me, like you just did!"

Jeff told her it would be fine for her to sleep a while, before he got up to go get in the shower to clean himself off. He felt tired, he wanted to relax in the hot shower for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He turned on the hot water of the shower before he turned back to the sink to wash his hands. He needed to wait for the water to heat up. He climbed in and let the hot water relax all of the knots that he had from the stress he had been under.

He was so glad that they had gone to Madame Zera's that day. He finally had all the answers he needed to fix his problem, he was going to take care of it very soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After his shower, he had dried off, before going back to their bedroom. Laura was passed out on the bed, so he snuggled up to her. He pulled her tightly to him, and kissed her right shoulder.

"Sleep my Angel, you deserve it!" he whispered to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He closed his eyes, falling asleep quickly, only to have a nightmare. In it, the judge had ordered the bailiff to cut off his finger, so he could give the Basa's his ring.

The bailiff had placed his finger on a chop block before swinging a heavy meat cleaver down, chopping his ring finger off.

He awoke suddenly, right after the blade came down onto his finger. He startled Laura when he had jerked up in the bed.

"Master, what was it, are you okay?" Laura asked him softly.

Jeff was scared by the nightmare, but he softly whispered, "It was nothing darling, go back to sleep, Angel."

He lay there the rest of the night worried of some impending doom that might be waiting for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following day, Jeff was restless all morning, it continued into the afternoon. Laura tried to calm him as best she knew how. She repeatedly asked if there was anything she could do to help him relax. She even offered to give him a blowjob, which he politely refused. She was at her wits end, when it came time for Jeff's meeting at the Chief's office.

She kissed Jeff while he was walking out the door telling him, "I love you my Master, hopefully, when I see you tonight, you will be in a much better mood!"

He playfully slapped her on her ass, before he closed the door, telling her, "I still have about eighty orgasms I need to collect tonight, so be ready when I get home, Angel!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~