What's That Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura answered her with a smile on her face, "Piroska, Katelin and I have grown very close these past few days. I knew that she wanted this more than anything in the world. I wanted her to have her wish, even though I didn't want to share Jeff with anyone! With Jeff being able to do this while only making love to me, I am perfectly fine with it. We will be able to pay all of you back for your help when Master needed it. So, yes, I am more than happy to do this for your family!"

"When do you want to do this Master, we need to call all of the other women to come here for your gift!" Piroska asked Jeff excitedly.

Jeff replied, "Make sure they are all here tonight. We will start at 10 p.m. and if they aren't here by then, they won't be able to take part in it!"

The ladies all got up and went about chattering, they couldn't believe what Jeff had said to them. They were all in agreement that tonight was going to be a memorable night in the history of the Zera family. The family would soon be blessed by the ring with a family full of sorcerers. They couldn't wait for what was going to happen tonight!

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff and Laura decided they wanted to take a tour of the city. Katelin asked if she could be their tour guide. They left after lunch to take in the sites and history of the city of Budapest. They had only been gone an hour, when Jeff got a disturbing phone call from real estate agent that he had bought the house for the Basa couple through.

"Mr. McKinley, I had a phone call today from someone in Hungary that wanted to know where I worked and who I know that lives in Hungary. I didn't say anything to them, but they sort of suggested that I tell them or else. Should I be worried about them?" She asked.

Jeff couldn't believe what he just heard. He thought, 'How in the world could they have gotten a hold of her number?'

It didn't take but a second for him to know that it was the Basa couple. They had to have left something behind, tipping off the Sandor's. He had to do something to take care of this, and the only place to do it, was the agent's office.

"Ma'am, leave right now and don't come back to the office until I tell you too. Don't go home either, check into a hotel and call me once you have. I'll let you know when it is safe to return to your office, and Ma'am, thanks for calling me to let me know."

Jeff turned to his wife and her new best friend, saying, "Ladies, I have to run, I have something that I have to take care of right now, and I don't know how long it will take me. I might not even make it back for tonight, and for that, I am terribly sorry! It is a matter of life and death though, and I have to go right now! He hugged and kissed Laura goodbye, then hugged and kissed Katelin on the cheek, before he walked off to find a place to leap from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

He found a men's room and walked into a stall before wishing himself to be in the real estate agent's office. When he got there, he turned off the lights, waiting for whoever would show up. It was going to be a long wait for sure!

Jeff called the Basa couple while waiting for the Sandor men to show up. He wanted them to leave town for a few days until he had all of this sorted out.

"Did you possibly leave the number to the real estate agent back at the Basa estate?" Jeff asked them.

The Basa man didn't think so, but when he asked his wife about it, she couldn't find it.

"Mr. McKinley, I am so very sorry, we can't find the number. I called her from my cell phone to let her know when we should be arriving back home to set up the time for her to meet us. I guess I simply threw it in the trash. Don't worry about us, we are leaving right now!" he replied to Jeff.

Jeff sat back in the agents desk chair, it would be a long night, waiting to meet whoever the Sandor's had sent. He was thinking about what he and Laura had planned for later that night, when he heard the front door of the office being crashed into. Four men came rushing inside of the office, only to be picked up and slammed into the wall, knocking them out, with a wave of Jeff's right hand. Jeff quickly levitated them, and woke all of them up by shooting ice cold water on their faces through his fingertips. He immediately read all of their minds, gleaning everything they knew about the ring, himself, the Basa couple and the Sandor family. He knew now that leaving the Basa nephew behind was the reason that the Sandor's knew anything.

"Alright gentlemen, I will give you two choices, which one will it be?" Jeff spoke to them in Hungarian. "I will give you life with no memory of the Sandor family, or I will kill all four of you right here, right now!

All four men had no idea who Jeff was, nor exactly how he was levitating them off the ground. They knew that their uncle was no one to mess with, but they weren't too keen on going back home in body bags.

The eldest one asked Jeff, "What do you mean no memory of the Sandor name. We are brothers, how could we forget this?"

"You're absolutely right; I guess that solves the mystery of what your choices would be!" Jeff said as he twisted his hand, snapping each of their necks, killing them instantly.

Jeff already knew that leaving behind witnesses that had no memory was a bad idea. He would never make that mistake again. He made the bodies completely disappear and removed all evidence that anyone was there. He rebuilt the door frame and repaired the glass as well. He had gathered up all of the cellphones of the Sandor's men. He would use these to contact the Sandor's at a later time.

He called the real estate lady and said, "Ma'am, I have dealt with the situation, and you don't have to worry about it anymore. It was no big deal, but they won't be coming by to talk with you. Thanks again for calling me!"

"Thanks Mr. McKinley, I was so worried about something bad happening. I will be in touch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He leapt back to the room that he and Laura were staying in at the Zera house. Laura was lying in the bed when he materialized; he almost scared her to death!

"Master, how the fuck did you just do that?" She hollered at Jeff.

Jeff laughed when he said, "Just a little perk of the job, Angel!"

It was almost 9 o'clock p.m. Budapest time and he still had an hour before he was going to sleep with Laura, making all of the Zera women pregnant. He wanted to rest a while before this took place and talk a little with Laura beforehand.

"Laura, I just want to make sure that you are going to be alright with what we are going to do tonight? I can make them all pregnant without doing it like we are going to! Are you sure Angel?" Jeff asked Laura.

Laura didn't hesitate for even a moment before she responded back, "Master, this is what I want!"

They lay in bed for a short while before getting up and heading out to the main room of the house to talk with the Zera women. He needed to tell them how it was going to work before they got started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was amazed to see thirty women sitting in the main room, all smiles and waiting for he and Laura to come in to talk with them, Piroska included.

He smiled at Piroska before he began, "Ladies, let me first say how honored I am that all of you are here tonight. I want you all to enjoy what is going to take place, and I will be overjoyed when all of you become pregnant."

Jeff looked around the room for a moment, he saw women of all ages, from eighteen to sixty two. Never in his life would he have thought he would be a father to so many children. He was honored that the ring had chosen him to do this job. Life, for sure, was never going to be the same for him and Laura!

"Ladies, in a few minutes, Laura and I are going to go to our room. We will begin making love shortly after we get there. You are going to get to experience whatever Laura feels while we are making love, everything that her body feels, you will as well. At the end, when I orgasm, I will effectively be orgasming into each and every one of you as well. I will then make sure that my sperm reach your eggs, and make you pregnant. Our children will all become a sorcerer, making the legacy of your family be one of a great family that makes sure that evil will never again rule your country. My children will live under the same rule that I do, if they become evil, they will die quickly! This is to protect you from them and to prevent your family from ever becoming evil as well. So, if all of you agree to this, we can begin in a few minutes!" Jeff said with a smile on his face.

None of the women wanted to leave so, Piroska said, "Master, I speak for all of the women of my family when I say, tonight will be spoken of for many years to come. We will raise your children to be great sorcerers, and we will honor you for centuries to come! What do you want us to do now?"

"I want you to all lie in a circle on the floor while holding hands. I want there to be a strong connection between all of you while Laura and I make love. If you choose to keep your clothes on, that will be fine, but if any of you want to be naked, that will be even better!" Jeff replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff and Laura walked hand in hand back to their bedroom and closed the door as they walked in. They began to undress the other, and when they were finished, Jeff asked Laura to get in the bed and lie back for him.

He began by kissing her very deeply, their tongues wrestling back and forth between them. He kissed her all over her face with light kisses, moving from her eyes to her cheeks and back to her lips for another long slow kiss. He then bit down on her neck, suckling and nibbling as he moved to other spots, eliciting moans as he went.

He whispered in her ear, "I love you more than I ever thought would be possible, Angel!"

"Master, I have always loved you, more now than ever! Please make this the best that we have ever felt. I want you to make love to me like you never have before; I want this to be so special for all of us!" Laura said pleadingly to Jeff.

Jeff began to lick Laura's right nipple, sucking it into his mouth while biting down firmly with his teeth. Laura had very sensitive nipple and Jeff could make her cum from this very easily. He continued sucking and biting her nipple, and when she came, the other thirty women connected to her came as well, writhing in ecstasy. None of the women had ever had an orgasm from their nipples being treated this way, but they all enjoyed it now.

Jeff moved over to Laura's left nipple, taking in his teeth, flicking his tongue all around it in his mouth. He sucked on it very firmly while take his fingers and twisting the right nipple out from her breast. After only a few seconds of this, thirty one women all came at the same time!

"Oh Master, that feels so fucking good right now!" All thirty one of them said at the same time.

Jeff moved down Laura's stomach, nipping at her as he went down between her legs, biting and sucking her thigh. They were all moaning at the same time as he blew across Laura's pussy. Jeff licked Laura from her anus up to her clit and back down again.

~~~~~~~~~~

There was quite a scene playing out in the main room. All thirty women were holding hands, all of them naked, and looking at each other with smiles on their faces. Some of them had never had their pussy licked before, but all of them were in heaven from the sensations that Jeff was giving to Laura and them at the same time.

Jeff sucked Laura's clit into his mouth, nipping it with his teeth. He began to lick her clit while sucking her lips into his mouth. He took his teeth and clamped down on her clit, licking it with his tongue. Right then, thirty one women came hard, trying their best to get their Master to back off with his teeth. He was making their clits feel so good from the pressure he was putting on them, but it was almost more than they could stand. Jeff lengthened his tongue to six inches and forced it into Laura wet pussy, and licked her G spot for her while using his nose to rub her clit for her. It didn't take but a couple of seconds of this to make Laura and all of the other women to cum hard, ejaculating, with Laura's juices running all over Jeff's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelin felt like she had never felt before while having sex. She knew her Master would be good, but she never would have believed what she was feeling right now. He had made her orgasm so quickly and the feeling had not gone away, but kept building. She was so ready to see what else he was going to make her feel.

Jeff kept his long tongue right where it was, licking for another minute, bringing them all to another shattering orgasm, making two of the women pass completely out! Jeff kept up his licking for several more minutes before he brought his tongue out, and began licking Laura's anus. He slid his index finger into Laura's pussy and began rimming her for several minutes before they all began to shake, on the verge of another mind blowing orgasm.

"Angel, cum for me right now!" Jeff said as he went back to rimming her anus.

Laura and all of the other women of the Zera family came so hard that they all saw stars. Jeff pulled up Laura's legs and placed them over his shoulders as he aligned his turgid erection with her dripping pussy. Jeff extended and widen his dick so that it would completely fill Laura's pussy, before sliding it all the way into her with one hard thrust.

"Master, that feels so damn good, fuck me hard right now!" Laura begged.

Jeff slowly back up until just the head of his dick was still inside, before he slammed himself home inside of her. The head of his dick bumped into her G spot before angling down, bumping into her cervix. He backed out slowly before slamming himself deep once again, his pubic bone smashing into Laura's clit, forcing another orgasm out of her and all of the women at the same time.

They were all moaning at the same time, Jeff's hard dick filling each and every one of them, making their pussy's all clamp down hard on the invisible dick that was driving them into so much pleasure.

Jeff reached for Laura's hands, grasping them firmly, and place Laura's feet against his chest. This placed Laura's G spot at just the right angle and he slammed his dick home again, causing Laura and the other thirty women to ejaculate their juices in a powerful blast.

Laura's eyes rolled back into her head, she was on the verge of another powerful orgasm, one of many more to come this night. Jeff kept slamming his dick inside of her making her and the other women cum once again, squirting their ejaculate.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff wished that he had another dick to put into Laura's ass at the same time again. He lubed it up with all of the juices that was pouring out of her pussy and aligned it up with her anus. He pressed forward and both dicks drove home into Laura. He gave her a few moments to get used to the intrusion before pulling back almost all the way out before he drove both dicks home again. Laura came right then in an orgasms that almost made her pass out.

~~~~~~~~~

None of the other women had ever felt anything like what they were feeling right now. A few of them had experienced anal sex before, but nothing like what they were feeling at this moment in time. None of them had ever had both orifices filled at the same time. They were all so very glad that their Master had linked them to Laura so that they could feel the wonderful pleasures that was wracking their bodies.

Piroska had thought she knew everything there was to know about sex before this night, she now knew that she had been missing out on what her Master was now giving her. She never thought she could orgasm so many times, but her Master was only beginning to have fun!

~~~~~~~~~

Jeff willed himself to not orgasm until he was ready; he began to slam himself in and out of Laura's pussy and ass. She came again shortly, spraying her ejaculate all over her Master's dick and balls, soaking the bed as well. Jeff kept his pace until he could tell that Laura needed a short rest.

Jeff lay down on top of Laura, and began to kiss her again. She was panting, trying to catch her breath and smiled up at Jeff.

"Thank you Master, you have been making me feel so good, use your powers on all of us, I want them all to be able to squirt as long as you want us to!" Laura said as she laid her head back, cumming once again.

Jeff rose back up, taking up where he left off. He began thrusting inside of Laura once again. He went on for an hour, making everyone lose count of how many times they had orgasmed on Jeff's dick. He finally roared out that he was cumming, and slammed home one last time. He had already filled his balls with enough cum for everyone, and he blasted off into Laura's pussy, filling her with his love.

Every woman could fill Jeff's cum, filling their pussy at the same time. They all had one last orgasm, with their cervix's dipping downward, taking his cum deep into their womb. They all look at each other, knowing that they were all becoming pregnant at the very same moment.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff removed his second dick and collapsed onto top of Laura. She had a very contented smiled on her face, and Jeff did as well.

"Master, have I pleased you tonight?" She asked Jeff, smiling up at him.

Jeff looked like a man that had just conquered the world, saying "Angel, you have pleased me greatly tonight! You have made me the happiest man in the world."

They snuggled up and fell asleep. They would have some very interesting conversations in the morning. They slept peacefully all night long, until they were awakened in the morning by the sun streaming into their room though the window.

~~~~~~~~

The Sandor's were worried when their men didn't respond to any of their calls to them. They had no idea of what they might have learned from the real estate agent they went to talk to. It had been twenty four hours since they left to go talk with her. They now had a feeling that something bad had happened, but they would have to wait until they heard from them.

They would be waiting a long time before they heard anything since Jeff had killed their family members and would not contact them for several more days. They didn't know it yet, but their days were numbered! Jeff would make sure of that in the days to come.

To be continued.

12