What's Your Fantasy Ch. 04

Story Info
Jessica's best friend invites her over for a show and more.
4.4k words
4.6
36.3k
31

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After three rings Jessica heard the familiar voice of her best friend, Kate, on the other end of the phone. "Hey girl, what's up?" she answered.

"Hey, so...you remember how I was telling you about things I wanted to try with Stephen? Well, I did one of them!" Jessica told her.

"No shit?! What did y'all do?"

She told her friend about the events of the past couple of days, about how she forced her husband to lick his semen out of her vagina and how she used a toy in his ass while she milked him and had him eat it from her hand, getting wetter and wetter as she told her. "I can't believe it actually worked! Telling him what I wanted and actually MAKING him do it! It's such a turn on. I even started calling him my "Pet" and he calls me "Ma'am" she giggled into the phone. "So, my question is...how did you introduce Roger into pegging?"

Kate paused for a minute before replying coolly "It wasn't that difficult. Once he figured out he was my servant he did whatever I told him would please me. He also learned that pleasing me is what earns him a release. What time do you get off today?"

"5, but I could probably break away a little early." she told her.

"No need to do that. Just come by when you get off, I have something for you." Kate told her sounding slightly devilish.

The hours after her lunch break seemed to fly by as Jessica left her desk and went to Kate's house. She knocked on the door and was more than a little shocked when Kate answered wearing a black silk bustier, pushing her ample breast up into a mound of soft white cleavage, with matching panties and sheer leggings that were attached by garters and finished off with a pair of 6 inch high heels. The most stunning part was the thick,cream colored, 8 inch dong jutting out from her pelvis supported by a red and black leather harness. It had a bulbous head and large, realistic looks veins running down each side. It swung as she turned, allowing enough room for Jessica to enter into the living room.

"You're right on time" Kate grinned at her. "Follow me" she told her as she turned and began walking through the living room, her heels making a "click clack" sound as she strode across the hardwood floor.

Jessica followed Kate into her bedroom where she saw Roger, naked and kneeling on the floor. She let out a quick gasp and averted her eyes suddenly uncomfortable and wanting to leave. Kate took her hand "Its okay, don't be shy. He actually likes it when someone watches." she told her assuredly. "Don't you Slut?" she asked walking toward Roger.

"Yes, Mistress" was his only reply.

"Jess, have a seat in the chair by the bed and just relax and enjoy yourself. As for you Slut, get to sucking." she told Roger as she pressed the head of her dildo to his lips. Jessica sat in the chair that was instructed as she watched Rogers lips part as he accepted the tip into his mouth. She was in awe as she watched almost the entire length disappear down his throat. Kate moved her hips back, withdrawing the lifelike phallus about halfway before thrusting forward again, this time resting the balls on Rogers chin as he took it completely. "You're such a good cock sucking Slut." she told him as she continued to thrust in and out of his salivating mouth leaving ropes of shimmering spit hanging from his chin to the dongs fake balls.

After a few more minutes of this Kate appeared to be bored as she told Roger "In your place, Slut." as she let the rubber cock fall from his mouth. Silently Roger stood and moved to the bed, sitting on the edge before laying back onto it, his feet resting on the edge near his buttocks. Kate moved in between his legs and slapped her girl cock onto Rogers own manhood with a "plop" "What a pathetic excuse for a dick." she told him coldly. "That's why this is the only fucking anyone gets in this house!" she said as she slid her saliva lubed cock off of his and positioned the head at his anus. She leaned into him and slowly began filling his hole. As Jessica watched she could feel a dampness between her thighs. She had watched this in videos but ever thought she'd get to see a man taking it up the ass in person! As Kate continued to slide her cock into her husband he let out a soft moan as the base of the toy pushed into him. Kate reached down and began massaging his limp dick as she pressed into him, trying to force the toy in deeper, making the base press against her clit. She rotated her hips as she pressed forward, grinding her clit against the smooth silk panties and hard rubber base of her cock. She squeezed Rogers scrotum as she withdrew partially and plowed back into him, sending a shock through her pussy. "My pussy gets so wet from fucking your sissy ass. I'm ready to really pound you so I can get off. Would you like Slut? Do you want to get your Mistress off?" she asked as she again retracted and then quickly slid back into him.

"Yes, Mistress" he grunted as rubber balls slapped his ass.

Jessica could not tear her eyes away from the scene playing out in front of her. Instinctively her legs parted a bit and her hands unconsciously began lowering themselves to her skirt, grabbing the sides around her hips where it began to bunch up. When her yellow pink thong panties were exposed she deftly moved them to the side and softly touched her sex. The lips were wet and swollen and a shock went through her at the first touch from her fingers. As she watched Kate fuck Roger with her impressive girl cock she parted her lower lips and began rubbing her hard clit. She could see that Rogers dick was hard now under Kate's stroking. She had to agree, it wasn't really that impressive. Maybe 4 inches long and fairly slender, but the sight of a new hard dick still got her hot. She dipped her middle finger into her honey hole and couldn't believe how wet she was. Her juices were literally pouring out of her. Her finger was coated and dripping as she pulled it out and moved it to her mouth to taste it.

Kate looked over and saw Jessica playing with her pussy. "Oh, honey, you don't have to do that alone! Come on over here and ride this Sluts face!"

"Uhhh, I don't know about that. I'm good with watching and letting my fingers wonder" she replied nervously, chuckling.

"Aww come on! I'd love to see him eating you while I pound his ass! Don't worry about Stephen, I bet you he'll love it when you tell him, and if he doesn't tough shit. You're in control of the fucking now. Remember that."

"I know, it's just not something we've really discussed" Jessica told her, all the while filling her dripping hole with her fingers. As she began using her middle and ring finger to rub her g-spot she began massaging her breast through her bra with her other hand. "That is so fucking hot to watch though! I'm gonna cum soon. My pussy is so wet."

"You hear that, Slut? You're making her pussy wet. Does that make your puny dick hard?" Kate asked Roger.

"Yes, Mistress." was his usual response.

"Jess, come ride his face. I want to see his sorry tongue swirling between those pretty pussy lips of yours. You know you want to." she said grinning at her.

"Oh fuck, okay. It's not going to take long anyway." Jessica relented as she removed her panties and climbed onto the bed. She straddles Rogers head and faced Kate who was eyeing her thighs as they adjusted above Roger.

"Lick her, Slut! Make her cum while I fuck you." Kate demanded.

Doing as he was told Roger extended his tongue and pressed it against Jessica's erect clit causing her to jump with pleasure. He swirled the tip of his tongue around her pear before tilting his head back and jutting it into her dripping sex box. Jessica leaned forward and moaned as the sensations rippled through her. "Oh fuck" she moaned breathlessly.

"Watch my cock disappear into his ass while he licks you. He's suck a greedy little Slut, I think I may need to get a bigger dildo soon." Kate told her as she began to pick up her tempo. The base of this really hits my clit good when I pound it. It gets me off so hard!"

"That is so fucking hot. How long did it take before he could take all of it?" Jessica asked breathlessly, her climax building.

"About 2 months, but that was only a couple times a week. He probably could have taken it quicker if we'd used it every day. Your pussy is so damn cute! I love how bald it is and your lips look so suckable. I'd love to do that one day, lick your pussy." Kate panted as she worked the dong in Rogers ass, almost at the brink of her own climax.

"What?! Are you serious?" Jessica asked her totally bewildered. She knew Kate and Roger got a little freaky, but never anything like this and certainly never with the same sex.

"Oh yeah, dead serious. You're my best friend Jess and I love you just as much as Roger. I've probably had more fantasies about you and I than I have about him and I!" she told her honestly as she leaned forward. "In fact, one of my first was us just making out." she told her as she placed her hand against Jessica's face, pulling her towards her own. Her lips parted slightly as the distance closed. Jessica didn't try to pull away, instead she moved forward and closed her eyes as she felt Kate's soft lips press against hers. She opened her mouth slightly and let her tongue begin to explore her friends mouth. As their tongues danced she noticed how sweet she tasted. It was almost intoxicating. As they continued their embrace Jessica began to shake with an orgasm. Her convulsions rocked her as she pulled away from Kate with a gasp. Roger felt her shaking and increased his tongue assault on her pussy, causing Jessica to bolt upright with a cry or delight. Her thighs spasmed as a river of clear liquid began gushing from her, coating Rogers face and chest.

"Ooohhhh, FUCK!!" she screamed "I just fucking squirted! What the fuck?! That's NEVER happened before." She moved off of Roger and collapsed, completely spent on the bed next to them.

As Jessica lay recovering Kate was cresting her own orgasm as she continued to pound Roger. She slammed her strap-on deep into him and held it there, grinding on it until her legs began to shake and her knees went weak. She gave him short quick thrust as she rode her way down, bumping her clit each time sending wave after wave of orgasmic bliss through her body. Once she was spent she laid forward and licked Jessica's juices off of Rogers chest, taking her time licking and sucking his nipples. "That was amazing my little Slut. You gave Jess her first squirting orgasm. I know you managed to swallow some of her cum. How was it?"

"It was amazing, Mistress. Very sweet." Roger replied.

"Well, for that I think you should be allowed to cum too. Back on your knees, Slut." she commanded, and her commands were followed as Roger moved from the bed and got back on his knees in the middle of the floor. Kate removed her strap-on and let it fall to the floor as she took the chair from beside the bed and set it in from of him. She sat in the chair and put her feet on each of Rogers thighs. Without another word he reached down and undid her heels and removed them from her feet. He then took one in his hands and raised it to his face where he pressed it to his nose and drew a breath. He held her foot there with one hand while he grabbed his short swollen cock with his other. While he sniffed Kate's foot he began to stroke himself. Quickly jacking his dick with quick pumps of his first.

"Oh you dirty Slut, lick it." Kate told him. Roger stuck out his tongue and flattened it against her heel, dragging it up her arch to her toes. Once at the top he went back down, licking the length over and over again. With each lick his breath quickened and his chest began to turn red. "Cum now, Slut." she demanded as she put both of her feet together on the floor in front of his dick. With a grunt Roger stiffened and his jacking stopped as he began to squirt rope after rope of his spunk onto Kate's manicured feet, covering them in his hot cloudy jizz. "Hmm, that warm slimy semen feels so good between my toes Slut. Now, clean them for me."

Without hesitation Roger leaned down and took Kate's big toe on her right foot into his mouth and sucked it clean before moving onto the next one. Jessica watched as he sucked and licked every drop of cum from her feet, taking his time on each toe or getting on his hands and knees and licking the tops of her feet. Once they were clean he sat back on his heels and looked at Kate as she stood up from the chair. She took a step and was standing in front of Roger when she said "Thank you, Slut." She then leaned down and opened mouth kissed him, taking a drop of semen off of his bottom lip with her tongue. "Now, go get ready for work. Jess come with me."

Jessica stood and followed her friend back out to the living room while Roger collected the strap-on and went to the bathroom. As they entered the living room both women sat on the couch.

"Well, what did you think?" Kate asked her friend.

"That was pretty unbelievable. How do you do that?! Roger's a big burley guy and he just lets you call him a slut, talk down to him and let's you fuck him in the ass! And he ate his cum off of your feet without even batting an eye!" Jessica replied enthusiastically. "I mean, it's fucking hot, but I don't know if Stephen would let me do that or if I'd even been able to bring myself to do that." she laughed softly, knowing how shy she was.

"You've already started girl! You just have to have confidence in yourself and be assertive. I guarantee you he'll love it and do whatever you say!" Kate assured her.

After a bit more conversation Roger appeared from the bedroom carrying a box. She went to Kate and handed it to her, leaning down to kiss her and said he was leaving for his midnight shift at the paper mill. "I love you baby, have a good night." he told her as he stood upright. "Jess, it was a pleasure! I hope you enjoyed yourself cause I know I did. I think you'll enjoy our gift and I know Stephen will" he told her with a wink. "One more thing...do you mind if I keep your panties? I found them on the bedroom floor and couldn't resist smelling them. They were still a little damp and smelled so sweet."

"Uhhh" Jessica blushed "I suppose not." she replied hesitantly, looking at Kate.

"It's okay, we both have a collection" Kate assured her.

"Oh, well then, yes please keep them." she told him, suddenly feeling almost proud of herself for having them added to a "collection".

"Thanks, and tell Stephen I said hey!" he called back to her as he was walking out of the door.

"Okay, well now that you've seen how it's done, we wanted to give you this." Kate told her as she handed her the simple white box. Jessica popped open the thin cardboard top and removed a piece of pink tissue paper that covered a flesh colored 6 inch rubber dildo with balls and a suction cup base along with a black leather harness.

"Oh goodness! Uhh, wow that's something else" she giggled to her friend. "This is all too much. My head is spinning. Do you really think I can do this? Do you really think HE'LL do this? What if he doesn't like it? Or I don't?"

"You won't know unless you try, honey, but from what you've already told me I think he'll love it and beg for more." her friend said soothingly. "Try surprising him. Don't let him know you have it and come out of the bedroom one night wearing it. Then take control of him and seal his fate as your sub! You'll never want to go back to anything else."

"Okay, you're right. This gets me so turned on, I have to do it! Fuck, just thinking about having Stephen spread out the way you had Roger makes my pussy ache. I don't know what's come over me but ever since we've started this my cravings for sex have been insatiable. Thank you for talking to me about all of this. Ever since I saw that first video I've wanted to fuck him, but I didn't know where to start. I'm glad you and Roger are so open about everything. I knew I could learn a thing or two from y'all." she thanked Kate again and started to stand to leave, but was stopped by Kate.

"You know you are more than welcome babe, and you can always talk to me about anything. Especially when it involves that sexy, wet pussy of yours." she grinned at her as she leaned closer to Jessica, parting her lips and planting them on her friends, kissing her deeply.

Jessica pulled back, shocked. "Umm, I, uhh" she stammered. "What's going on?"

"What? You seemed to like it while you were riding Rogers face." Kate interjected. "I know you're still turned on, and I'd love to taste that sweet pussy of yours. I've wanted to for a long time. Kissing you just stoked my fire of wanting you more." she told her friend while placing her hand on Jessica's thigh. She started moving it up her thigh while she leaned back into her.

Jessica started to lean back, away from her, but as she felt Kate's hand ease up her thigh she couldn't deny the burning desire in her loins. It felt like her vagina was on fire and an orgasm was the only thing that could put it out. Giving in to her desires she leaned into Kate and accepted her advances, meeting her lips with her own as she parted her lips and kissed her with an open mouth. She darted her tongue into Kate's mouth as she felt Kate's hand pushing her skirt further up her thighs, prompting her to spread her legs involuntarily, allowing her friend unobstructed access to dripping slit. As Kate pressed a finger into her moist folders Jessica felt sparks shooting through her body. Before today she'd never kissed a girl, let alone had one touch her sexually. It was surreal and completely amazing. She moaned into Kate's mouth as she felt her fingers part her lower lips and begin to rub her sensitive clit. She broke their embrace and sat back into the couch resting against the cushions.

"Oh shit, Kate, that feels so good." she breathlessly told her friend.

"It must, you're dripping wet!" Kate replied, fully inserting two fingers into Jessica's leaking hole. She curled them up and began pressing them into Jessica's spongy g-spot, feeling her juices running down her hand. As she continued to internally massage to sensitive area with the pads of her fingers she positioned herself over Jessica allowing her to move in and kiss her passionately, moving from her lips to her and down into the crevasse of her cleavage. She ran her tongue back up her neck and thrust it into her friends mouth as she began slowly pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy. As their tongues swirled around each other Jessica's hips began to instinctively buck as Kate withdrew her slick fingers and moved them to Jessica's hardened clit, massaging and pinching it between her ring and middle fingers.

Jessica leaned back against the couch and moaned "Oh, fuck. That feels so good, I'm gonna cum soon."

"Don't do that just yet" Kate told her as she moved off of the couch. She positioned herself between Jessica's legs and pulled behind her knees, dragging her ass to the edge of the cushion. "I've got to taste this sweet cunt of yours as you're getting off!" With that she lowered her face to her friends open vagina. She saw that her clit was as hard as a pearl and her lips were red and swollen, begging to be sucked on. She did just that as she placed her mouth over Jessica's labia, sucking them in as she plunged her tongue into her hole, probing as far as she could extend it.

Jessica couldn't get enough of her best friends lips and tongue in her pussy. She picked her feet up and put them on the couch, driving her heels into the cushions as the grabbed the back of Kate's head, burying her face into her wet twat. "Oh fuck Kate, suck my clit!" she panted.

Kate obliged her request, moving her mouth up and wrapping her lips tightly around pink pearl, flicking it with her tongue as she gave it soft sucks.

"Oh yeah, unnnf! Just like that!! Fuck! Make me cum Kate!" Jessica screamed as she felt her climax building more and more.

12