What's Your Name?

Story Info
A story of a human and an elf.
1.5k words
3.78
27.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sky was cloudy and the humidity was up. You could smell the rain coming. Emanuel, or Manny, as he preferred, was driving home in a rustic red pickup truck. It was worn and beaten, and, although it still ran, its years of hard work showed. The truck merged onto the highway as Manny drove home.

As a sprinkling of rain started to cascade on the muddy truck, Manny started to think. He was an 18 year old guy who worked hard and earned his salary. It wasn't the highest of all, but it let him live a nice lifestyle. Everyday, his life was the same. Wake up, eat, work, eat, sleep. Wake up, eat, work.... You get the point. He never did anything for fun. Occasionally his buddies would ring him and ask him to join them at the bar at night. He would go, but down only a drink or two, not enough to even get a buzz.

A car honked and shot passed Manny in the now pouring rain. Startled, he gripped the wheel and focused on getting home in the torrents of water.

This is where our story begins. A young guy, Manny, with an average life and an average job. But fate had an appointment with him, and he wasn't going to miss it.

**********************

Shian was a femme of the forest. With long, slender legs and a flat stomache, her body was lithe and agile thru her wooded home. Her breasts were large and voluptuous, but not to an exaggerated point. Her red hair was straight and long, and her eyes were a startling color blue. But, the most obvious feature of this vixen was the dark green hue of her skin and her long, pointy ears.

She lived in a village, deeply hidden beneath the emerald coverage from the trees and brush. Shian had her own cottage, small but inviting. Incense was always burning, and small torches were the only lighting at night. The elves of her clan were peaceful people, happy and content with what their lives had to offer. No adventures, no challenges, and no fights. They craved nothing and got nothing. But Shian was different. She craved adventure. She craved for a life besides this simplistic dream she lived in. Everyday, she looked up into the clouds floating mindlessly in the sky, and wondered when something would happen. Little did she know, her prayers were about to be answered.

***********************

Manny pulled the key out of the ignition, opened the door of the truck, and sprinted for his apartment. Hastily undoing the locks, he stepped inside and shut the door before the rain got in. Manny peeled his coat off and hung up his keys, then went to the kitchen. On his way, he had to walk thru the living area, where he kept his 2 parrots, Keith and Carter. He had a whole wall used up for a large bird living area. Being parrots, they mimicked things that he said. Carter was not really into human contact, but Keith always loved to go around with Manny and sit on his shoulder.

Manny opened one of the doors in the bird emporium and Keith landed on his arm. Closing the door, Manny walked into the kitchen. Keith was on his shoulder, and Manny decided to see if he remembered what he had taught the bird to do. Manny leaned in and started to talk to his feathered friend.

"Hey, buddy. Are you happy I am home?"

"Hi Manny." was the birds answer.

"Are you hungry?" Manny asked.

"Yes." replied the bird. "Keith wants cereal and seeds."

Manny placed the bird on a perch in his kitchen and looked at him. He had taught Keith to say everything except that last part, about the cereal and seeds.

How did he learn to say that? I never taught him anything like it!

But Manny was so tired, he ignored this odd event, heated up a dinner, ate, and then went to bed. But....He forgot to put Keith away....

******************

Keith sat on his perch whistling while his master ate dinner. When he went away, Keith knew he would be back. But when, an hour later, Manny still hadn't shown up, he started to squawk.

"Manny? Bed?"

Being that his wings were not clipped, Keith flew over to his cage and hung on with his sharp talons. Keith picked at the lock until it opened, and hovered in the air as it swung open. Keith hopped in, grabbed a toy of his that had a mirror, and then hopped back out.

Snapping the cage shut, with Carter sound asleep in the back, Keith flew out of the den, up the stairs and into Manny's room. Manny was peacefully sleeping, an occasional snore coming out of his mouth. Keith landed on his chest and Manny sat upright from the pressure. He rubbed his eyes and saw Keith on his chest. Pinching himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming, Manny attempted to stand up. But Keith wouldn't let him. Then, Keith started to talk. And not about anything Manny had ever taught him.

"Manny. Take this toy and look at yourself in the mirror."

Manny refused to do it. He wouldn't listen to a bird, no matter how much he cared for him. But, finally he surrendered when Keith continuously pecked him on the head. Manny looked into the mirror, and Keith started to recite a short poem.

"Take me away, Take me far. Take me to My true Lovers arms."

And with this recited, Manny was transported into a whole, new world. Humid and misty, he could make out nothing but a cottage up ahead. He walked forth and just as he was about to knock on the solid mud door, a slender woman with luxurious long red hair and piercing blue eyes came out.

Manny noticed that the femme had green skin and long, pointy ears. He assumed she was a mythical creature of sorts, and normally he would be afraid, but instead he was nothing but turned on by this vixen.

********************

Shian saw the human approach from the window in her cottage. She stepped outside and thought

Maybe this is the day. Maybe my prayers have been answered!

Shian did not take the time to explain, for she did not have any answers. All she knew was that the 6ft tall man in front of her, with shaggy blonde brown hair and cute brown eyes, was very sexy. She leaned in and kissed him passionately on the lips. Manny, shocked at first, thought

Hey...I wonder what type of crea.....wowzer! never mind....I guess it doesn't matter now!

Manny now returned the kiss, occasionally darting his tongue in Shians mouth and tangoing with hers. Shian grabbed his muscular body and with little effort Manny lifted her up into his arms and carried her into the cottage, never ending their lip-lock session.

Placing her down gently on a couch, Manny finally released the kiss and looked into Shians eyes and said

"Who are you? and Where am I?"

Shian merely answered, "It doesn't matter right now. Just take me!"

Manny obliged and removed the leafy-colored skirt and brown tube top, leaving Shian nude except for a thong. Her skin was dotted with the occasional chunk of dirt, being that she lived in the forest.

Shian now removed the shirt that Manny was wearing, revealing a 6 pack of washboard abs. She gently ran her fingers down his chest, tickling. Next, she removed his pants and boxers, to reveal a soldier who wasn't quite primed for action. Removing the rest of his apparel, Shian reached down and tickled the head of Manny's soldier and it burst to life. She took the head into her mouth and started to suck gently. With each suck she took more and more of his penis into her mouth, until she was deep throating all of his rock hard 9 inches. She felt pressure building up in his balls, and so she stopped before he hit the point of no return.

Shian next straddled Manny, allowing him to play with her perfect breasts. He took one nipple in his mouth and sucked on it, occasionally biting it lightly. The other he pinched, and when he was done they were both standing at attention.

Manny now took his soldier and placed it at the entrance of Shians sopping wet pussy. The head entered her and Shian slowly sat down, taking in all 9 inches of Manny. With her eyes opened wide and her mouth open, she moaned as they met into a rhythm, Shians pussy swallowing Manny and Manny pumping into Shians crevice. Finally, all together they moaned. Shian grabbed Manny's arms as she came, and her pussy eagerly swallowed the jets of cum that shot out of Manny's penis.

Finally, Shian removed her body from Mannys and sat down next to him. She reached down besides the sofa they were on and she pulled out a box of matches and a pack of hand rolled herbal cigarettes. Handing one to Manny, she placed one in her mouth and puffed as she lit Mannys and then hers. Smiling, she took the cigarette into her hand and leaned over, kissing Manny again, inhaling the scents of smoke and sweat.

Manny broke off the kiss and looked at Shian.

"So....I'm Manny. What's your name?"

"Shian."

"Well....it sure was nice meeting you, Shian..."

The End

(Comments always appreciated)