What's That Noise

Story Info
She is startled by a masked stranger at the winter cabin.
1.3k words
3.69
39.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a cold stormy winter night. Snow is thick on the ground and still falling. The wind is whistling round the cabin you rented for Christmas, a loose shutter banging every now and then against the wall; but after a few days you are used to that. You stir from your sleep when you hear a noise, like a door or floorboard creaking. God knows how, because you are normally a deep sleeper, but those things have a way of getting through to your brain through the deepest sleep.

You aren't sure you heard anything, but something disturbed your sleep. You lie still for a minute, listening, nothing. Awake now, you reach over to turn on your lamp..nothing. Dammit, the power is out again! You get up and fumble your way to the bathroom. Heading to the kitchen the get something to drink. You manage to find a glass and some juice from the fridge, and on your way back to the bedroom, you see that the fire is still glowing in the lounge.

Dropping another log on the fire, and giving it a bit of a prod with the poker, it springs back into life, and the room is filled with dancing flames. You can see outside the window that there are no lights around at all; the power must be out all over. Going back to the bedroom to collect some toys, you settle down in front of the fire to amuse yourself for a while. Sitting in front of the fire on the sheepskin rug, you start to tease your pussy through the cotton material of your PJs. Slipping your hands inside your PJs, stroking and pinching your clit, occasionally dipping a finger inside your juicy cunt.

Suddenly you hear a noise again, right behind you. Startled and turning around you see a huge guy, dressed from head to toe in black with a ski mask on. You jump up trying to get to the fireplace to grab the poker, but he jumps over the sofa and catches your arm before you can get there. You both bang into the mantle as you try to beat him away with your hands. He grabs your wrists and pressing against you, you feel the fireplace bricks in your back and his body heat against your chest. You know you should be struggling, but his body heat makes you weaken a little.

He bends to kiss you, forcing you to open your mouth and allow his tongue inside. Coming to your senses, and biting down on his tongue, you just miss it, but he gets the message. He steps back, slaps you and tells you to behave or he you will be sorry. Not done yet, you wriggle your arms free and run away, catching him by surprise and knocking him over. As you run past though, he grabs your ankle and trips you. You fall onto the sofa, and he pounces on top of you, pinning you with his body weight. Finding some strength you didn't know you had you struggle with him and you end up wrestling with him on the sofa, falling off to the floor and onto the rug, his crotch landing on your face. You can smell his excitement, and feel his cock bulging into your face.

Most of the fight knocked out of you, you are starting to worry about what might happen. Sensing this he takes his advantage and slides back down your body, pinning you again with his whole body, forcing his knee between your legs and into your crotch, hard against your clit. Tying your hands together with a scarf that he obviously stole from your bedroom, and tying them to the sofa leg, he is able now to rip open your clothes. You look up at him, and see a look of pure lust in his eyes..you know he is only here for one thing. He is going to fuck you, and you don't have a choice. He rips open your PJ top, the buttons flying everywhere, exposing your huge breasts to the air, your nipples hardening instantly despite your fear.

His mouth descends hungrily on your nipple, sucking it hard and deep into his mouth, grabbing hard at your other tit, squeezing it roughly, finesse is not his strong point. Biting and chewing your nipple, it is a little sore, but also very, very good. You can feel your juices flowing in your pussy and try to distract your mind. You don't want to get horny, but his mouth and hand feels soooo good on your tits, and you can still feel his knee against your clit. He can feel you starting to respond to him and decides to try kissing you again. Forcing his tongue into your mouth again, you don't respond, but his tongue feels so good that you start to wish it was in your cunt not your mouth.

Seeming to read your mind, he moves down to your cunt, and forces your legs wide open. Holding your legs apart as you try to close them, he dips his tongue down into your cunt, tasting you for the first time. He moans a little, you taste so good! Snaking his tongue inside, your resistance finally melts. You moan loudly and he knows he has won. Releasing his hold on your legs now to concentrate on your cunt, he starts licking and nibbling on your clit, slipping a finger into your soaking cunt, deep and hard and fucking you with his hand..you start to push back to meet his thrusts, grinding your clit onto his tongue. As he slips another finger into your ass, which is already well lubricated from your juices flowing out and running down to your asshole, you scream and cum hard.

Moving back up he pulls his pants down and his cock springs into view, it looks huge and strangely familiar. You don't care though, you just wants to feel it inside you. He brings it up to your lips, teasing you with it, sensing your need, rubbing it against your clit. You let out a little whimper and in one quick hard thrust he violates you with his cock, forcing it hard and deep into your gaping wet cunt. As your pelvis' meet it feels like his cock is going to come out of your mouth, it is so huge. Pulling your legs up over his shoulders he starts to fuck you hard and deep, lost in his own pleasure now, he only cares that he gets off. Slamming his cock so hard into you, it feels like he will split you open. Maybe he doesn't know that secretly you love this treatment and are steadily building towards another orgasm.

Pulling out and flipping you over, your hands still tied to the sofa, so your face is buried in the sheepskin rug. He spreads your ass cheeks ready to bury his cock in your tight little ass. As he starts to push inside, you are so horny you cum again. Forcing in his way into your ass, not waiting, not caring, he fills your ass with his cock, as you cum and cum again, your screaming muffled by the rug, but no-one will hear you out here anyway. Feeling you pushing back against his cock, spurs him on even more, and he starts to really pound your ass, pulling you back by your hips, riding your ass like a porn star. You feel him tense up and shoot his boiling cum into your ass, and you cum again.

As he pulls out of your ass, you can feel his cum dribbling down your thigh from your gaping asshole. You feel so used and abused, but at the same time, you just had the fuck of your life, and you feel so satisfied. You feel his hands untying yours, and you collapse on the floor. Turning to look at him, you see a familiar flash in those eyes, just as he pulls off his mask and you recognise him..(or should I say me!)