Wheals of Fortune Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers

She was as good as her word, and encouraged me to lap her sweet pussy, moaning in ecstasy when I thrust my tongue alternately deep into her cunt and then probed the warm, velvet tube of her anus. When she was about to cum, she stopped stroking my hair, and gripped my head between her hands as her juices flowed about my face, and I tasted the salty flavour of my beloved Mistress. But she wasn't selfish either, and kneaded my breasts while she gently stroked my newly-ringed clit to a lovely, slow, lingering climax.

In the morning, we sat together over coffee like two lovers, rather than Mistress and slave, but after we had finished out coffee, Mistress Rosa outlined her plans for that evening. She told me she was planning to have some friends around to dinner, and that it 'could get a bit wild.' She wanted to show me off, as she had told people about her lovely new slave.

'Give Pilar her lesson this afternoon, darling. I'll send a bag up with her to your room. In it there will be a very special dress I bought for you in Amsterdam, and some other stuff for you to wear tonight. Pilar will know how you are to be prepared for the evening. It should be a lovely evening. I think you may well be whipped at some point, but I don't suppose you'll mind that.'

'If you are going to do it, Mistress, I will look forward to it,' I said.

'We shall have to see,' she said, mysteriously, 'but it should be a wonderful evening.'

That afternoon, our lesson dragged a bit. I couldn't wait to see what Pilar had brought up in the huge carpet-bag she had with her. But first she gave me a note from Mistress Rosa, telling me to take a shower, and then let Pilar do my hair and make up before I dressed. It was already seven o'clock by the time I had showered, and I sat in my robe while Pilar, who was quite skilled as a hairdresser, put my hair up in neat French swirl, and attended to my make-up. I could tell she enjoyed being close to me, and pulled her to me and fondled her spiky young breasts for a moment as she finished my eye-liner.

'Oh, Julie,' she said, 'you make me hot here.' She indicated her pussy with her free hand.

'Soon,' I said, 'we shall have a chance to be together.'

'Oh yes,' she said, 'yes please!'

When she had finished with my make-up, she helped me off with my robe, and I stood naked while she carefully took a garment wrapped in tissue paper from the bag, and slipped it over my head. I gasped at my image in the mirror, front and rear. It was a long dress, sheer and transparent, virginal white, shot with glittering silver. As if its transparency were insufficient, its top was cut away so that my breasts were exposed, just cupped, whilst at the back, I was naked down to the crack in my buttocks.

Pilar then presented me with a pair of silver stilettos, with broad ankle-straps, which had big metal rings set into their inner sides.

Whilst I sat down and put them on, she gave me another item. It was a length of silver chain with a snap-link at one end and a heavy little solid silver cross at the other.

'You must put it here,' said Pilar, pointing to my pussy, and I understood. I clipped the chain to my clit-ring and tried walking up and down. The sensation of the weight pulling down on my clitoris was totally new, and I was going to have to get used to it. But more was to come, when Pilar went again to the bag and fished out another item – a pair of standard nipple clamps! My Mistress was going to make me wear the clamps for the evening, and in full view of her guests! It wasn't that I didn't like them – the excitement they gave me was tremendous – but I just knew I shouldn't be able to prevent myself from cumming during the evening, and everyone would know. My preparations were almost complete. Pilar fitted me with a pair of leather cuffs to match my collar, and the apologetically snapped heavy short lengths of chain in place between them, and between the rings on my ankle-straps. Next she clipped a leash to my collar, and then, picking up a last bundle out of the bag, made an excuse and scurried shyly into the bathroom.

A couple of minutes later, she sidled back, and was transformed. She had changed, taking off her usual maid's uniform, and replacing it with an identical, but completely transparent one, a black nylon dress with a white frilled hem and neckline, through which her pointed breasts thrust perkily, and her garter belt and seamed black stockings were revealed as her sole underwear. She wore the same black stilettos sandals.

'You look lovely, Pilar,' I said, and she giggled.

I looked at the clock. It was eight-thirty – time to go.

Pilar led me down on my leash, both of us feeling very self-conscious, my steps very limited by my shackles, my nipples dragged down and out by the weighted chain on their cruel clamps, my clit strangely excited by the pull of the chain hanging from my ring. I was in pain, but somehow knew I had never felt – or looked – sexier. As we entered the big dining hall, the fifteen or so people stopped talking, looked at us, and applauded. I felt even more self-conscious, especially when I felt a warm trickle of my vaginal fluid seeping down the inside of my thigh. The night promised to be every bit as 'wonderful' as my Mistress had predicted.

I looked down at Pilar, and smiled encouragingly at her, as she looked scared.

'Come on,' I whispered, 'let's go and face the music.'

She didn't understand.

Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers
12