Wheat Country Ch. 02

Story Info
The family expands.
6.6k words
4.59
91.4k
50
4

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,048 Followers

Many thanks once again to tangentjoker who edited this story.

All the characters are age 18, or older. This story is about incestuous relationships.

For background I suggest you read the first part of Wheat Country.

*

During my second year at college, I still got home every two or three weeks. I still made love with my mother and grandmother. I still treasured them both.

Three very important events occurred that year, all within a few months.

The first big event was Constance, usually called Connie. She was a student at the same college I attended and the same age as me. We were both twenty. She reminded me a lot of my mother. Maybe that's what first attracted me to her. I have seen a few women like Mom in my admittedly short life. They are rare. They have very plain faces, in some cases they are even homely. Well built, usually nice tits, but they may not be real big. They dress well. Their makeup is expertly applied. They accent the better parts of themselves. They look neat and clean. The big draw of women like these is their femininity. It oozes from them. Men are attracted to them even without a pretty face, or big tits.

Connie was 5' 4" with a very compact body, and tits the size of large oranges. She had beautiful, and well-kept, auburn hair. She usually wore dresses or skirts. She had nice legs to show off. When dressed up, she looked great with nylons and heels.

We were both enrolled in computer related majors so we were taking many of the same courses.

I asked Connie out and she accepted. We hit it off from the start. She was friendly, with a great sense of humor, and intelligent. Like Mom, she kept up with the news.

We were in bed together within a couple of weeks. The experience I had with Mom and Grandma really helped out. Connie was no virgin, but she was lacking in experience. At least quality experience.

I wondered about taking her home to meet Mom and Grandma. She beat me to the punch. She invited me to meet her mother. There was another thing we had in common: Her father had died when she was twelve. That was the same age I was when I lost my father and grandfather.

Let me say something before you get the wrong impression. I love my Mom and Grandma. I didn't plan to leave them. We were lovers, but they had urged me to find a girlfriend, marry, and have children. It did kind of cause me a dilemma, but many insurmountable problems solve themselves. Maybe this one would too.

Connie's mother was a slightly shorter, blond, version of her daughter. Her name was Sonja. She was a little bigger in the tit department, and slightly overweight, but still shapely. A delightful sense of humor complemented an outgoing personality. We spent the weekend, but slept in separate rooms. Connie said she didn't think her mother was ready for more.

A couple of weeks later, we went to visit Mom and Grandma. Mom is named Susan. Grandma is Vera. They gave Connie a warm welcome and tried to make her feel at home. Mom told her flat out that she was welcome to sleep with me.

"If you do at school, there is no reason not to do it here," was the way Mom put it.

Although we were lovers, we seldom got a chance to spend a whole night together, much less two. With more time than usual I was able to make love with Connie a little more thoroughly than usual.

I went down on her. It was not the first time I had done so, but I didn't often get the chance to do it right. Her pussy hair was trimmed, but just wilder parts. Her aroma was wonderful, I couldn't help comparing it to the other two women in my life. They were all different, but all wonderfully enticing.

She gasped as my tongue slid between the swollen lips of her pussy. Her taste was as wonderful as her scent. I laid beside her. Both of us laid on our sides. My cock was in front of her and she slid her lips over it. We sucked each other, ate each other, and brought each other to glorious orgasms.

We kissed to exchange the tastes of our cum. Connie held my head to her tits as I suckled on them, and nibbled then. She played with my dick and fondled him. She willed me hard again. We fucked then. She pulled me on top of herself, guiding my cock into her willing cunt. I lasted a long time, having just cum for her. I was able to last for her.

We fucked passionately. We switched positions: Connie on top; me on top. Hot, wet, kisses with arms clasping and legs gripping. We satisfied our desires and our lust. There were soft moans, gasps, and sighs. There were the sounds of love and the scents of sex. The rush of orgasms charged through her body. The feel of elation echoed as I felt her cum. We felt the overall sheer joy of pleasing each other.

We had a wonderful weekend. Grandma and Mom thought well of her. When it was time to leave, they hugged her and invited her back.

The women told me, privately, to come home the following weekend.

"There is something we need to discuss." They explained. I thought it might have to do with Connie.

I was totally wrong. It was the second big event. Mom was pregnant, that was what it was all about. When Mom and Grandma told me the news it floored me. My emotions were jumbled. I was thrilled that I would be a father. Anxiety and worry overcame me as to how would we handle it. What would we do?

I asked the ladies. They were older and more experienced than I.

"I'm excited about it," I let them know that up front. "I know you have discussed it between yourselves, what are your thoughts? Have you made any decisions?"

"Yes," Mom answered. "I will have to go away before long; probably to a warmer climate. We'll say that I am looking for a place to move to."

"We'll sell the houses, but keep the farmland for the income." That came from Grandma.

"We liked Connie," Mom said. "We are worried that this news will mess things up for you with her."

"How serious is it, with Connie?" Grandma asked.

"We haven't got to the point of telling each other we love them, but I think we are in love. We're not far from saying it.

"I can't help but remember how much I love the two of you. Otherwise, I might already have said something. This news changes everything."

"Don't let it change anything." Mom was emphatic.

Grandma chimed in, "We talked about this; your relationship with Connie. Let things happen. An answer may come to us."

We all slept together that night. Mom was extra horny. I didn't know if pregnancy did that to women or not. She wanted Grandma. She wanted me. She was hot and aggressive. Both women ate the other. I fucked both and ate both. We made a circle of joy. The sounds of ecstasy, the moans, gasps, and the cries of pleasure filled the room. The scents, the aromas of arousal, redolent of love, erotic essences filled the air.

The next night, Mom slept with me alone. She was still horny, even after the night before. I ate her. I fucked her. I made her cum. I fucked her face and filled her mouth with my hot cum. She sat on my face and rubbed her juices on me. I lapped at her nectar and inhaled her essences. We slept. In the morning, we ate each other sixty-nine. We came together. Then we kissed, tasting the cum on each other's face and tongue.

I knew Mom would be leaving soon. At least until after the baby was born. I would miss her, but I was quite sure I would be able to visit her.

That was in March. Most of the snow was gone, but there were still a few patches around. Summer vacation was coming. I could visit Mom then.

I had to leave, to drive back to school. I called Connie to let her know I was back. We agreed to go out for a pizza. I picked her up about an hour later. I was a little distracted, Connie noticed it. She asked me if the was a problem at home.

"I'm not sure if there is a problem, or not. Mom and Grandma are planning on moving to a warmer climate. They don't know where just yet, but their minds seem made up."

I took Connie back to her dorm. My roommate was home. I shared a two bedroom apartment. We could have just closed the door to my bedroom, but I didn't like the idea of someone overhearing our conversation and lovemaking. Her roommate was in, too. That was even worse. It was only a dorm room. So, there wasn't much chance for sex. I don't know if I could have performed or not, considering the weekend just past.

Mom left about two weeks later. I went home to see her off. Grandma told us to spend the weekend together.

"Your mother and I have already had our goodbyes."

Mom was very loving, unlike the last time I had been home. A lot of our time was spent just cuddled together and enjoying the nearness of each other.

We did make love. I sat her in a chair and knelt in front of her inhaling the fragrance of her pussy, and the musky scents of her arousal. I wanted to imprint them on my brain. I tasted her. My tongue licked at her inner lips, her clit, and into her tunnel. It was for the same reason: To impress her flavor on my mind.

I loved to eat my mother's pussy. I loved it when she came. I always adored when she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me by the hair into her aromatic wetness. I loved her flowing juices; her nectar. I loved to fuck her; to plunge my hard manhood into her receptive cunt. I loved to meet her thrusts and to feel her body react to orgasms. I loved her moans, her cries of enjoyment, and cries of endearment. I loved to satisfy her need and her wants. I loved the feel of her naked body, beneath mine, on top of mine, our bare flesh rubbing.

Most of all, I loved it because she did. I love it still.

Mom told me that she was actually excited about the baby. She was even more excited that I was the father. She had done some research on babies born from incestuous relationships. She had come to the conclusion that the odds were pretty good he, or she, would be fine. That put my mind at ease, a little.

She also encouraged me to continue on with Connie.

"If she's the one for you," she told me. "We were very much impressed with her. Of course, a weekend isn't enough time to really get to know someone. Still, first impressions mean a lot."

Mom planned to go to Nevada first, and check out a couple of other southwestern states. Then check on the Gulf States. Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama. She and Grandma weren't too keen about Florida. They didn't want to move someplace where there was a risk of running into people they knew. They thought that Florida, and possibly Arizona, might be the riskiest in that respect.

I left Monday morning to return to school. Mom got on the road shortly afterward. She had her laptop, so I could expect regular emails.

The next week, Connie and I decided we were in love. We told each other so. It gave me a nice feeling. I really did love her. A week or so later, she told me she had something important to discuss with me. My apartment wasn't suitable, and certainly not her dorm room. We went to a nice restaurant for a good dinner, then drove out into the country. We parked by a large lake.

This was the start of third big event. I was halfway expecting Connie to tell me she was pregnant. She had assured me she was on the pill so I was hoping that wasn't it. What she did tell me would have floored most guys. It didn't floor me.

It was hard for her to get it out. I held her and stroked her. I tried to make things easy for her. Finally, she just blurted it out.

"Jim, my mother and I have made love together! We still do sometimes."

I was surprised. When I had visited her mother I didn't see, or hear, anything that even hinted at Connie's disclosure.

I told her, "Connie, that doesn't change how I feel. I love you. That's what counts."

"Jim, you're not disgusted?" She sounded surprised.

"No, Sweetheart, I'm not."

She threw herself into my arms. Holding me tightly, she covered me with kisses. She repeated, "I love you," over and over.

"I think I have some things to tell you too, Connie," I told her, "but I can't for a few days. Other people are involved. I have to talk to them first." I had to call Mom and Grandma. "Please don't get concerned about what it is about. Everything will be ok."

We got a motel room that night. We laid in each other's arms. We talked about our love and our future. Sometime during the night, we had decided we wanted to be married. We made love a couple of times. We made sweet, gentle love, until orgasms tore through Connie, then it got wild.

The next day, between classes, I called Grandma. I then called Mom. Mom and Grandma talked. Mom called me back after my last class of the day.

"I'm heading home. I'll be there before the weekend," she told me, "We're not going to let anyone know I'm there. Why don't you arrange to bring Connie for a visit? All three of us can tell her about our relationship.

"I think that Connie should tell her mother that she told you about their relationship, but I guess that's up to her. We'd like to meet her mother, too, but that can wait."

Things were getting complicated in my life. I stepped back and decided to take things one at a time. First, I called Connie. We decided to have dinner again; pizza this time.

After we ate, we drove out to the lake again.

"I talked to my Mom and Grandma," I told her, "They would like us to come to the farm for the weekend. My mother will be home for a few days."

"Did you tell them about my relationship with my mother?" Connie sounded worried.

"Yes, I did. They're ok with it." I didn't want to lie to her. "Mom did say you should tell your mother that you told me about it.

"I think you should tell her why if you do: That we're in love."

"Telling her will be tough, but I think you're right," Connie mused. "I'll take care of it tomorrow."

The rest of the evening was a lot of "I love yous". Connie straddled me on the car seat and we made love.

We didn't see each other for a couple of days. We had to study sometime. We did talk every evening. There were lots of emails between us, too. Connie told me that she had talked to her mother. Things were ok.

"I'll tell you all about it later," she told me.

Friday evening, I picked her up to drive to the farm.

"I'm pretty nervous," she told me. "I'm afraid about what your folks think of me."

I tried to reassure her. "They know we're in love. They approve."

Connie told me about the conversation with her mother.

"She was quite upset, at first. She said it was our secret and I had no right to tell anyone.

"I told her we were in love and planning marriage. I told her that I could not be anything but totally honest with you. She eventually came around to my point of view, but it took a couple of phone calls. She's ok with it now. In fact, she's happy you aren't bothered by it. That was her big worry."

At the farm, the two women greeted us warmly. They both hugged Connie warmly. They acted like they were really glad to see her.

Mom wasn't showing a baby bump yet. At least, not one that was noticeable. She figured she was about three months along. She told me that when Connie wasn't present.

"That is, if I'm counting from the right weekend." She laughed after she said that. "Actually," she said, "I don't think it will be long before the baby starts to show."

We had a great dinner. There is a lot to be said for home cooking. After the table was cleared and the dishes were in the washer, we sat at the table. Grandma served us all coffee. She started the ball rolling.

"I suppose we could go into the living room," Grandma said, "but most of the important things with farm families are taken care of at the kitchen table.

"We have a lot to talk about, Connie. Let's start with you. We are thrilled that you and Jim are planning marriage. We are not bothered by the fact that you and your mother have made love."

Mom reached across the table to put her hand over Connie's. "If Jim loves you, we do too. We don't disapprove of your mother, either," she continued, "We'd like to meet her before I have to leave again."

"There's more we have to tell you, Connie," Grandma said. "We're quite sure it will come as a surprise and, quite possibly, a shock."

Connie sat there with a bemused expression.

"I'll get right to the point," Grandma said, "Jim, his mother, and I have been in an incestuous relationship for about two years, since Jim was eighteen. Susan and I go further back than that."

"So, you see, Connie that is why we weren't shocked by your revelation," Mom told her.

I was watching Connie carefully, trying to gauge her reaction. She looked stunned at first. Then she turned to me and threw her arms around me.

"Jim, I love you! I love you all, your family."

It was not the reaction I had expected. She laughed and cried at the same time. She rained kisses on my face. I couldn't understand why she was so excited.

When she finally calmed down she explained her reaction.

"I love Jim," she told Mom and Grandma, "I love him with all my heart. I can't live without him.

"Always at the back of my mind, however, there has been a whisper about, maybe, I really want a woman for a lover. I wasn't a very pretty girl. I didn't have many dates and never a boyfriend. My mother and I were lonely.

"A couple of years ago, when I was eighteen, we tried making love to each other. It was more a case of relieving each other than mutual attraction. It's a long story how we got to that point, but we both enjoyed it. Both of us agreed that we would prefer a man, but our times together were very pleasurable.

"So we kept it up, but only occasionally, until things got serious with Jim, that is."

"Why don't you call her, invite her to come here for a visit tomorrow." Mom said. "It's short notice, but it could be important. She can stay overnight, or longer if she wants to."

Mom ushered Connie into the sitting room, where she'd have some privacy.

Connie came back to tell us that her mother would be driving up the next day. "I had to tell her that it was very important to me. That I needed her here. I do, I think. I told her to be prepared to stay over at least one night."

Mom said to Connie, "There is more you need to know." Mom paused. "I am pregnant with Jim's child. I am excited about it. Both about having a child and the fact that Jim is the father."

Connie ran around the table and hugged Mom, "I'm so happy for you."

I'm still not sure I understood Connie's reaction to all the news, but I was certain now that she loved me and my family, too. I hoped her mother would get along. I thought she would. I had found her to be quite likable.

There was more talk, but mostly about our plans. Mom had found a place about an hour north of Las Vegas. It was far enough that tourists from our area were not likely to show up. It was a small city and Mom said she liked it. She already had a doctor. She was quite comfortable about the medical care she would get for the baby's delivery.

In the meantime, she had been making a few excursions looking for places we might like to relocate to. Her little trips usually lasted a week at the most. She had found several places that she thought were worth another look.

"I am mostly looking at small cities, or fairly large towns," she told us. "If we find a location we like we can decide about town or country.

"There is one major concern we haven't addressed yet. That is a future for Jim and Connie when they graduate. I'm assuming Connie wants to work."

"I can work from home, I think," Connie answered. "I will probably do something like web design. If I'm good at it, I can set up my own company. I have done some already. I think I can make a go of it."

"It's a little more complicated for me," I said, "but will we be locked into one spot? Could we rent, with the idea of moving when I found a job I like?" I thought about it. "I think that I will have to take a job that keeps me in one spot."

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,048 Followers
12