Wheat Country Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,048 Followers

"You know," Grandma put in, "we have enough money and income that none of us, Jim included, needs to work."

Connie looked surprised. She didn't know that we were pretty well off. She had always thought that we were comfortable, but not to the point of not having to work.

"Well, we're not exactly among the super-rich, Vera," Mom said. "But yes, we could probably swing it as long as nothing went wrong. Don't forget Murphy's Law.

"Jim, this is going to require some thought. I have an idea, but it's kind of vague right now. Anyway, it will have to wait until Connie's mother gets here."

Connie and I went to bed a little early. It had been a big day for both of us. I had a good feeling. Things seemed to be coming together. There were still a lot of unknowns, but we were working on them. I felt closer to Connie than ever. I sensed a similar feeling in her.

She wore a short nightie to bed. She looked beautiful in it. As soon as we were in bed, we embraced. She kissed her way down my body to take my hardening cock in her mouth. She lifted her head to look at me.

"I want to give you a blowjob," she said.

She licked my cock, sucked me, licked my balls, and behind my balls. She used her tongue, her lips, and her teeth. She took my hands and put them on her head. She grabbed my hand and closed it on a handful of her hair and twisted it. I guessed what she wanted. I wrapped my legs around her body and both hands twisted in her hair then. It was wonderful. It was amazing. When I felt the thrills pulsing through my body, I told her I was cumming.

Her response was to suck me harder, as she moaned around my dick in her mouth, "Yes, yes, cum for me."

My cum gushed into her warm mouth. Her lips tightened on my cock, and milked me. As I softened, she licked me and cleaned the cum from my dick. She swallowed it all. She then moved to lie next to me, face to face, we kissed hungrily.

"When I get you in me I want you to last a long time," she said. "We need to get you hard again."

Connie fondled my dick, massaged him, and licked him. My hand on her hip urged her to turn so I could eat her. Her pussy was puffy. The lips gapped slightly to show a hint of the red depths. They hinted of that place of joy and of pleasure unimaginable. The pearly beads of nectar on the lips showed her desire, her want, and her need. I licked at them. I inhaled the aroma of her lust. With my fingers, I pushed apart the lips. I gazed at the beautiful pussy of the woman I love. I saw the swollen inner lips. I marveled at the hard little dick that is her clit. I gazed at the opening to her womb, which was ready for me to enter it. I licked at her. I sucked her. I made love to her pussy; to her beautiful cunt. She came suddenly. An orgasm ripping through her without warning. She pushed her hot, wet, muff into my face and rubbed it on me. She smeared me with her essences.

She flipped around to lie facing me, and rolled onto her back,

"Get on top," she whispered urgently, "and fuck me now."

I mounted her. My manhood slid into her. I plunged into the tunnel. Her pussy was snug on me. It felt beautiful, perfect, like it was made for me. She was close to another orgasm as I entered her, still on a high from my eating her. She pulled my head to her to lick her juices from my face and to taste the fluids of her lust.

We fucked for a long time. I was able to hold myself back a couple of times. We fucked with me on top, with her on top, with wet, hot, kisses, gasps, and cries of "fuck me." Her orgasms chased each other through her body. She was on fire.

I felt an orgasm building in my body again. There would be no holding it back this time. It was too urgent; too intense. An exhilarating thrill like an electric shock, only immensely pleasurable, tore through me. I shot my cum into my lover's cunt. I collapsed on top of her. She held me there with her arms and legs clasping me to her.

We laid together, closely, and were satiated. We regained our strength. We kissed. We hugged. We petted. We felt the love between us.

We were recovered a little when I said, "That was wonderful."

"It was," she agreed. Then she said, a bit saucily, "I have something to tell you."

"What?"

"When I first met your mother, and again today, I was attracted to her. She turned me on."

"That's hot," I told her, "We can set something up if you want to. How about Grandma," I asked her, "does she turn you on?"

"Yes, she does too. The idea of you making love to them should make me jealous, but it doesn't. When I think of you with them, I get hot. Maybe it's because your mother made me hot before I even knew about you and her and Grandma. When I think of your mother and grandmother making love, that makes me hot, too. Do you think I'm screwed up?"

"No more than the rest of us."

"I have something else to tell you," she said, still saucy.

"Go ahead," I told her, "I'm sure it's interesting. The first thing was."

"My mother was very attracted to you. You really turned her on."

"That's hot, too," I said. "Should I do something about it or maybe should we do anything about it?"

"Not just yet," she replied. "Let's wait a day or two. I think it will depend on how she gets along with your ladies."

I was hesitant to ask, but I was curious. "Do you think your mother would like to join our family?"

"I don't know. That's why I said to wait."

"Do you want to become part of the family with my mother and grandmother? If you don't, I'll understand. When I marry you, you'll be the most important person in my life. You already are."

"Oh Jim, I love your folks. I look forward to whatever develops. You need to keep loving them, too."

I was relieved. "I'm glad you feel that way Connie. They will try to make life pleasant for you."

We slept naked together. We woke to the scent of sex. The aroma turned us both on. We ate each other sixty-nine style. I inhaled the delicious scent of her pussy, the musk stronger, overlaid with cum. I sucked her and licked her. She licked her cum from my hard cock. She took it in her mouth. She sucked me. She licked me. We came together while holding each other. Our hands twisted in hair. Our legs clasped. Our bodies surged.

We laid like that for a while, head to groin. Finally, we stirred. We dressed in bathrobes and headed for the kitchen. My mother's bedroom door was open. Her bed was still made. I assumed she was with Grandma.

We started the coffee. Then we sat at the table waiting for it to finish.

"That was a wonderful night," Connie told me softly. "It was beautiful. I feel so content and satisfied."

It was about seven o'clock. I was usually up before six. Mom and Grandma were, too. Everyone was running a little late. Connie was expecting her mother to arrive about noon. The other ladies got up shortly after we did. I got them both coffee and started another pot.

All three women were chatting about a number of things, including the baby.

"Well I'm going for a shower," Mom said. Grandma went with her.

"Would you like to shower together?" I asked Connie.

"That sounds like fun," was the reply.

My shower was a bit more cramped than Mom's or Grandma's, but Connie and I didn't mind the closeness. We washed each other. I sucked her boobs. We dried each other with soft, fluffy, towels. I kissed her muff. She kissed my cock. We would have been back to the bed if we weren't expecting her mother.

Grandma and Mom puttered around the house, making sure everything was presentable. It looked fine to me. Connie helped them where she could.

Sonja, Connie's mother, showed up about eleven. Connie and she hugged like they hadn't seen each other in months. I got a hug from Sonja, too. Then, I introduced her to my ladies.

We all went to the living room. We used that for more formal occasions. The sitting room was where we usually watched TV; stuff like that.

Connie and Mom brought everyone coffee.

There was mostly small talk until Mom said, "We have a lot to talk about, Sonja, but let's have lunch first." So far everyone seemed to be getting along ok, but Sonja seemed a little guarded.

The lunch was fine. The table was cleared. Everyone was served coffee or wine. Connie and I sat next to each other with our hands clasped. Mom started the ball rolling.

"Sonja, we are thrilled that Connie and Jim want to get married. Vera and I both think she is a lovely young lady."

"I approve too," Sonja said. "I think Connie and Jim are a perfect match."

"There are some things you need to know about the family she is marrying into," This came from Grandma. "I'll get right to the point.

"Susan, Jim and I have all been involved in an incestuous relationship since Jim was eighteen. Susan and I have been involved longer than that. Since three or four years after we both lost our husbands."

I was watching Connie's mother. I noticed that Connie was, too. Sonja's first expression was one of shock, but it quickly changed to confusion.

Everyone waited for a response from her.

"This is a real surprise, even a shock," Sonja said uncertainly, "I assume you know that Connie and I have been occasional lovers. So, I can't condemn you for loving each other. I wouldn't want to, anyway.

"My concern is Connie; her well-being, and her happiness."

"That is as it should be," said Mom.

Connie squeezed my hand. We both stayed silent.

"There is another detail you need to know," said Mom. "I'm pregnant with Jim's child. I'm elated about it."

Sonja's mouth dropped open. She looked at me, then at her daughter. She didn't say anything for about a minute, it seemed much longer.

Then, she spoke to Connie, "I assume you already knew all this, Connie. Are you ok with it all?"

Connie squeezed my hand again.

"Yes, I am, Mom," she replied to her mother. "In fact, I'm excited about the baby, too."

Sonja turned back to Grandma and Mom.

"Is there anything else?" she asked. It could easily have been a sarcastic question, but it wasn't.

"No," Mom smiled. "I think we have covered the main points. We should discuss the future, though."

"I agree about that," Sonja said. "I think I need to talk to Connie." She looked at her daughter and asked, "Why don't we take a short ride, Dear?"

Connie agreed, she gave me a hug, and joined her mother.

"We shouldn't be too long," Sonja said, "If we get lost, we'll give you a call."

When they had left me and my ladies, we all looked at each other.

"That didn't go too badly," Grandma said.

"I didn't think so either," from Mom.

"I hope it went well," I put in. "I don't think she could change Connie's mind about marriage. I'd be surprised if she even tried."

"I have a question. Do you want to make Sonja a part of our family group?" I asked. Both women looked nonplussed.

"I hadn't even thought of that," Mom said.

"Well," I told them, "Connie told me that she was very attracted to you, Mom. And you, too, Grandma, once she found out you and Mom are lovers; kind of by extension. I asked her about joining the family as part of our love group. She said she was looking forward to it.

"Connie also told me that Sonja had the hots for me. She implied that she wouldn't object to a three-way with me, her and her mom.

"I'm telling you this in confidence. I think you should know it."

"Things are getting complicated," Grandma said. "How do we put it to Sonja?"

"Maybe Connie will talk to her about it. We might not have to."

Connie and her mother were gone for about an hour. When they returned, both were smiling. They joined us at the kitchen table. Connie sat back next to me and squeezed my hand.

"Connie and I had a nice talk. I think I would like to know all of you better. She had some suggestions, but they will need to meet with your approval. First, I would like to know my future son-in-law better."

Connie squeezed my hand, then spoke up. "And I'd like to get to know my mothers-in-law better."

"If you mean what I think you mean, Sonja and Connie, we will be thrilled. I think I can speak for Susan, but I'll let Jim say what he likes."

Connie squeezed my hand again. I looked at her. She gave me a slight nod.

I looked at Sonja and said, "I will be delighted to know Connie's mother better."

Sonja smiled at me. Connie stood up, went to her and hugged her. She came back to me to hug me and tell me, "I love you."

That was the culmination of the third important event. We would all be one family, a family of love, and of lovers.

There was some small talk for a while then Mom said, "I have been thinking about something, I would like to know what everyone else thinks of the idea.

"First, keep in mind that I will have to leave soon, before anyone knows I'm pregnant. So here are my thoughts: If Jim and Connie got married right away... I mean as soon as possible... Probably within a week, or so... Vera can make sure all the local gossips heard about it and get it into the local paper. Of course, everyone would assume that a quick wedding means a pregnant bride.

"I'd go back to Nevada until the baby comes. Then, we all come back here. Jim and Connie would let people think the child is theirs. This will give us more time to find a place to relocate to. The only problem I see is if Connie got pregnant before my baby came. Now what do you all think?"

I spoke first. "The sooner Connie and I get married the better I'll feel."

"I agree with Jim," Connie said, "It can't happen soon enough for me."

"Sonja?" Mom asked.

"Offhand, I don't see a problem."

"Vera?"

"I don't see any real big problems until the child gets to school age. We will want to be moved before then. I assume that you will put Jim's name on the birth certificate."

"I had planned to," Mom replied. "Let's all sleep on it tonight. If we decide to go ahead with the wedding, we can go with Jim and Connie when they go back to school. We can get the license, blood tests and all that, and probably have the wedding by the end of the week.

"Even if we don't do the rest of the plan we will have gotten our children married."

Grandma asked Connie, "Can you stay on the pill for another year or so, Dear? That would be essential."

"Yes," Connie replied. "I can do what's best for us all."

We left it at that until morning. Connie and I went to my room to take a nap. The ladies started hustling up dinner.

In our room, Connie said, "I'm a little nervous about tonight. I hope you and Mom get along ok. I'm looking forward to making love with your ladies. I'll like it even more when you're there with me. I know you will be, often, in the future. I'll be back with you tomorrow night."

"I love you so much, Connie," I told her. "You seem to be fitting right in to my family and your mother is, too."

"I'm so lucky that Mom and I found a family like this one. It makes me so happy. It will make my mom happy, too. She's been so lonely since Dad died."

We dozed off then and woke about an hour later. We were both filled with a sense of anticipation for what the evening would bring. There was a little nervousness too. We were venturing onto new ground.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,048 Followers
12