Wheat Country Ch. 03

Story Info
The families unite in marriage, and lust.
6.4k words
4.64
72.5k
45
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

Many thanks once again to tangentjoker who edited this story.

All the characters are age 18, or older. This story is about incestuous relationships.

For background I suggest you read the first two parts of Wheat Country.

*

Connie and I dozed off. We woke about an hour later. We went to the kitchen for coffee and found our mothers and grandmother chatting like old friends.

Connie and I got coffee and went to the sitting room to leave them alone. "That was nice to see," Connie said thoughtfully. "They're really getting along."

We had all just agreed to unite our families. All of us would love, and make love, with all the others. Both our families had been in incestuous relationships. We were only expanding on love that already existed.

The women called us soon to a very nice dinner they had prepared. Afterward, we sat in the sitting room with wine or coffee. There was pleasant and friendly conversation. My ladies told Sonja and Connie more details about us. Sonja told them about Connie's childhood and herself.

I could feel the anticipation in the air. It was well before our usual bedtime when Grandma said, "I think everyone is anxious about tonight, so I think it's a good time to retire." We all agreed. Sonja stood. She walked to where Connie and I were just rising. She hugged Connie, then stood back. I kissed Connie hard, hugged her tight, then led her to Mom and Grandma. They both hugged her. Each took one of her hands and led her from the room. I held out a hand to Sonja. We went to my room.

With the door closed, Sonja turned to me and put her arms around me. We exchanged a long, but soft, kiss.

"I haven't been with a man for a very long time, she said. "Since Connie's father died. Please excuse me if I act inexperienced."

"I'll try to make it nice for you," I told her, "don't be shy about telling me if you want something."

"I won't be."

We sat on the edge of the bed for another kiss. I started working on the buttons of her blouse while she unbuttoned my shirt. We slipped my shirt off, then her blouse. She stood to open the zipper off her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and stood before me in bra and panties.

There are a couple of ways for women to be partially dressed that I find very erotic. One is wearing a skirt, or dress, with no panties. Another is to be clad only in panties and bra. Nylons are a nice extra in both cases, but not necessary.

I drew her to me. I moved to lay my head against the softness of her mound. Her hands gently caressed my head as I inhaled the scents of her body; her wet pussy; the aroma of her juices seeping through the fabric of her panties.

Sonja slid to her knees in front of me. She opened my belt and pants, tugging at the waist as I lifted my hips to help. She pulled them off me. She moved back between my knees. My hard cock was tenting my shorts. Sonja stroked it through the fabric. She hooked her fingers under the elastic of my shorts, to pull them down and off me, following my trousers.

"You're big," she said. She wet her lips and leaned forward to kiss him, her lips on the tip, her tongue licking at my glans. She rubbed my hard cock on her cheek then stood to lie on the bed with me.

"It's been so long," she said softly, "I want it in me, so badly."

I pulled her to me for a kiss that quickly turned hot and passionate. Our tongues danced and dueled. Our mouths were wet and mashed each other's. My hand searched for the snaps to her bra. I opened them and let the bra fall open. Her nipple was hard, erect, and wanted to be sucked.

Sonja pushed her panties down. She kicked them off her feet. She was holding me tightly. She showered me with kisses.

"You feel so good. Just holding you is so good," she purred.

My hand on her snatch felt the wetness of her juices. I sucked her tits. I bit them. I pushed my finger through the lips of her pussy. I circled her clit; the hard nubbin; the tiny dick that is the center of her passion; her lust. Two fingers slid into her tunnel. She gasped and lifted her hips to me.

Her arms around me urged me. Her spread legs invited me. I knelt between them as she guided my cock into her hot, wet, and willing cunt. She was snug, almost tight. She held me closely and kisses rained on my face.

I was fucking the mother of my future wife.

I fucked her slowly at first. She was hot. She thrust her hips at me. She held me. She looped her legs over mine. Our bodies rubbed, flesh against flesh. She offered her tit for my lips and my teeth. I picked up her rhythm, moving faster, and joined her in her cadence.

Her lustful moans, cries of enjoyment, of fulfillment, rose as an orgasm tore through her body. Her senses honed. Her feelings were alive. The miracle of orgasm, born of lust, gave her pleasures unmatched by any other.

We rolled over. Sonja was on top. She knelt over my cock, straight up, to take it all. She leaned forward to kiss my waiting mouth. Hot. Wet. Sloppy. Kisses. Lips mashed. Tongues danced.

Her body slammed against mine as she slid down my cock. Her clit rubbed on my hardness; on my hard manhood. She rose, again, to an orgasm. It was a hot, intense climax. It was a mind blowing thrill. She cried out in ecstasy as I joined her in bliss, in immeasurable joy. Our orgasms met and fused to produce an exhilaration unrivaled.

My cum exploded into her. It shot into her belly and her welcoming cunt. She laid on top of me as I softened. I held her tightly. She is the mother of my love. She was a gift to me. She was a gift from my Connie. She was a forecast of things to come.

She rolled off me. We laid together holding each other tightly. Neither of us spoke. We exchanged kisses and caresses. The kisses soon began to have an effect on me. My dick began to stiffen as the kisses became open mouthed. Our tongues twisted. Our bodies reacted.

I kissed Sonja's breasts, her navel, and her mound. I kissed her thighs. Her legs parted. Her knees bent. She opened for me. Her hands on my head guided me; led me to her muff; to her center of joy; joy for her; joy for me.

I gazed at her snatch. I viewed the tangle of light brown hair capping it like a crown. The drops of dew on her puffy lips, on her hair, glimmered through the brown mane. Her hand was on her lips. She parted them. Sonja opened them to my gaze. I saw the red of her heat; the hot, swollen, inner lips. Her clit peeked out from behind its shield; unashamed and brazen. She urged my head towards her. I was moved toward her open cunt. It invited me, my tongue, and my lips.

I took in her wonderful aroma. It was a fragrance of lust and of arousal.

I plunged my face into her; her hot, wet, pussy. To lick. To suck. To taste of her juices. Her essences. To sup on the nectar of her desire. Her taste. Her divine taste.

Her hands twisted in my hair. Her legs were over my shoulders. Her heels were on my back. They pressed there. They held me there. I was a prisoner of lust. I was a willing hostage to want and desire. I was bound by my desire to please her, the need to bring her gratification, joy, and exhilaration.

There was a quivering in her body; an orgasm. It was a building orgasm. The quivers intensified with her moans and sharp intakes of breath. Her heels drummed on my spine.

She cried out, "Don't stop, don't stop."

With incomprehensible sounds, the orgasms tore through her, pleasure unbound.

Even as her legs tightened on me, her hands twisted my hair to the point of pain.

I heard, "Please stop," sounding faintly through my lust. I reluctantly backed away from the delightful repast; the fragrant banquet.

I moved to lie beside her. She laid with her legs splayed lewdly. She was sated. She closed her legs and turned to me. Her arms wrapped tightly around me. I could feel her exhilaration and her joy.

We laid together. My hard cock pressed against her belly as she recovered her strength. Her hand pulsed on my dick. She slid down my body with quick wet kisses. She lowered to my cock; my hard throbbing cock. She made love to him, my manhood. She kissed and sucked, using her lips, her tongue, and her teeth. She brought me quickly to a point where I could not stop. The electric excitement tore through my body. The exhilaration, the joy of the glorious sensation flowed in my cock. There was a thrill as my cum poured from me, shot into her sucking mouth; her greedy, wanting, receptacle for my hot cum.

She milked me, and licked my softening dick clean. Then Sonja laid beside me to kiss and exchange the tastes of our loving.

She woke before I did in the morning. I opened my eyes to see her looking at me with a slight smile. It was a smile I was happy to see.

She hugged me tightly.

"Thank you for loving Connie," she told me, "and me too, for that matter."

We got up, then, showered together and dressed. We went to the kitchen. We were the first ones there. I turned on the coffee and found some pastries in the freezer. I popped them into the microwave to warm.

Connie entered. She looked radiant. She ran to her mother. They hugged joyfully.

"Mom, you look wonderful," she cried out.

Whatever went on with the women she had spent the night with, it certainly agreed with her.

Mom and Grandma followed soon after. I poured everyone coffee and started another pot.

I looked around at the four women in the kitchen with me. They all looked glowing, happy and well satisfied.

I thought to myself, "My God, I have a harem." Then I thought again. A harem implied each woman loved only me. We all loved each other, as individuals and as a group. "Harem" had connotations of possession, too. I didn't want to possess any of my lovers; only to love them and them to love me.

The talk turned to the night before. Neither Connie nor Sonja was shy about discussing it. Neither were Grandma or Mom.

Connie told her mother and me, "I had a delightful time with Vera and Susan. They are such beautiful ladies."

"And Jim gave me a lovely night, Connie. I feel like it was a gift from you and Vera and Susan. It was wonderful."

Grandma said, "Thank you, Connie, and thank you, Sonja, for those sentiments."

Mother added, "Sonja, if you will spend the night with Vera and I we will be another step towards integrating our families."

"I had hoped to," Sonja replied. "I'm looking forward to it. I get a nice feeling thinking about it."

It was Sunday. We had to make some decisions. Connie and I had to be back at classes the next day.

Mom and Grandma started breakfast. The rest of us retired to the sitting room to get out of the way.

Over breakfast we discussed Mom's idea. Nobody had any big objections. Connie and I were still excited at the idea of getting married right away.

Grandma called one of the better hotels in the college town to reserve a two bedroom suite and a separate room for Connie and me.

Connie's Mom had a job, but she said that she would take some vacation time. It turned out that her husband had left her sufficiently well off that she didn't really have to work. She preferred to, however. Connie's college was paid for out of a trust, but her Mom's job helped.

Mom and Grandma started packing right after breakfast. Connie and her mom cleaned up in the kitchen. I tried to help, but they chased me off. From the sitting room I could hear them whispering and giggling, but had no idea what it was about. I was glad to hear them being happy.

Sonja said she had enough packed for two more days. We ran our laundry and that gave her an extra day. I brought enough from the house to last me.

Connie and I rode in my pickup. On the way, she told me a little about her night with my ladies. She said that Grandma ate her first, then Mom. She ate both of them, combined with some vibrator play. Then they all ate each other in a circle. She was still excited about it.

"I can't wait to make love with you and Mom together," she said. "We will soon. Before we get married, I think.

"Your grandmother is a really sexy lady. Your mother is too, but I already thought that.

"I'm so happy to be part of your family. Mom is too. She said you made her feel beautiful. She's looking forward to tonight with your mother and grandmother.

We all met at the hotel at about five o'clock. The three older women would be staying in the suite. There were two bedrooms, but it was obvious, from the way they were eying each other, that only one would be used. Connie and I were in the separate room. It was on a different floor.

We had dinner at the hotel restaurant. We all went to the suite afterwards. Connie and I stayed for a while then went to our room. We wanted to leave the older women alone to get acquainted.

Connie and I were shedding our clothes as soon as the room door closed. We were on the bed eating each other moments later. I think watching the three older women flirting turned us both on. We had a beautiful night.

I won't go into all the details of the sex that wonderful week. Although I may mention a few of the high points. Otherwise, I will simply say that there was a lot of getting acquainted. Connie and her mother continued to fit into the family. I could sense a feeling of unity between all of us.

We went for our blood tests, the next day, after classes. Mom and Grandma arranged for a minister to do the wedding. They had left the choice of a church wedding or a civil ceremony up to us. Neither of us was very religious, but neither of us was an atheist, either. We decided on a church wedding, even though it would be lightly attended.

The church was the same denomination as the one Grandma and Mom attended at home. I think Grandma was figuring on the word getting back home.

Grandma stayed with me that night. Connie was staying with Mom and her mother in the suite. I hadn't been with Grandma for quite a while. Not since the weekend they had told me Mom was pregnant.

It is the women who decide who is with whom and when. I seldom have a say. I don't know how they decide. I have never asked.

I was very happy when Connie told me that Grandma would be with me. We kissed. I brought her to Mom and Sonja. Then I took Grandma's hand. Instead of going to the room Connie and I occupied, we decided to use the second bedroom in the suite. I went to our room for a toothbrush and a change of clothes. When I got back, everyone was gone to one bedroom or another.

Grandma was waiting for me. She laid on the bed naked except for a garter belt and nylons. She knew how much it turned me on. We had a beautiful night together. We woke up snuggled tightly.

We were going for the license Wednesday, but first Connie and her Mom had to go home, Tuesday, to get her birth certificate. They packed some more clothes while there. They got back quite late. I was in the room with Mom when they got back. Connie came in and sat on the edge of the bed. She kissed both of us, open mouthed, with lots of tongue. Mom drew her down on the bed with us. Together, Mom and I got her clothes off.

Mom and I were already hot, we had been playing with each other while waiting for Connie. I don't know how much longer we could have waited.

"This is your night, Connie," Mom told her. "You can tell us what you would like."

"Both of you!" was Connie's response.

Mom and I both played with her for a while, kissing her tits, massaging her clit, and fucking her with our fingers. We exchanged hot kisses. She was soon wet and ready. It was another wild night. We ended in a circle. Loving. Being loved. Pleasuring. Being pleasured. The sounds. The scents of our bliss. The senses were on overload. Flesh was against flesh. Mouths were sucking, licking, and loving.

We fell asleep tangled in each other's arms and legs. I slept well and woke up to the delightful scent of sex, hot women, and cum. Mom and Connie were already awake. They were sitting closely together, naked, at the table and drinking coffee. I got up myself and joined them after a trip to the bathroom.

"We'll get our license today and, if nothing goes wrong, we'll be married Saturday," Connie said. "I hope you're as excited as I am," she said to Mom, "I love your son so much."

"I am excited," my mother replied. "So is Vera. We're also excited about you and your mom. You are both perfect fits for our family."

We went to the suite. Sonja and Grandma were there, waiting for us. They both had a well fucked look, although well loved is probably more appropriate. Sonja told Connie it had been a fantastic night.

We had to skip a couple of classes, but we got our license with no problem. Grandma and Mom were looking for an apartment for us. They couldn't find what they thought would be suitable, but they did find a small house in a nice neighborhood. We would be able to catch a bus to classes, even though we both had vehicles of our own.

Sonja was making the final arrangements for a wedding dinner. There was going to be a small reception at the church. We were inviting a very few friends; about ten. My roommate, for instance, was going to be my best man. Connie's roommate would be her bridesmaid. The dinner was going to be family only. Sonja also arranged for corsages for the women and a bouquet for Connie.

We were all together again for dinner at the hotel restaurant. The ladies were all chattering about what they had to do the next day. I just listened.

With dinner over, I took Connie on one arm, her mother on the other, and we went to the suite. Mom and Grandma went to the room. They had offered to switch with us at dinner.

Connie took some personal stuff to the women in the room and brought back a few things we would need in the morning.

While she was gone, Sonja and I undressed each other. It was down to shorts for me; bra and panties for her. She was wearing a garter belt with nylons. The sight of her sent a thrill through me. I knelt in front of her and pressed my head into her mound, absorbing the scent of her lust. My cock hardening with the thoughts of the upcoming night. I rubbed my cheeks against the nylon clad thighs, then I stood. I wanted to wait for Connie before we got too far along.

We sat, closely together, on the edge of the bed waiting for Connie to return. She wasn't long. We laid on the bed with me in the center. No matter how often it happens, I don't think the day will ever come that I am not excited by the feel of a hot, naked, woman on each side of me.

"It's been a while since you two got together isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes," Sonja said. "We thought about it when we went home the other day, but we decided that it wouldn't be a good way to start off with our new family."

"I've been really looking forward to tonight," Connie put in.

"I get really turned on watching two women make love," I told them, "especially when I love them both."

"Oh, Jim," Connie said smiling, "that's wonderful." She climbed over me to her mother's arms. I slid over a little, out of the way. I watched as Connie and Sonja hugged each other tightly and kissed hard, open mouthed.

Sonja slid down to the middle of the bed and brought Connie with her. It was obvious that they had done this before. They kissed each other. They worked their way down, paused to nibble on the other's tits, and moved to the mound. They were both hot, horny, wanting each other, right there and then. They slid to each other's crotch, mouths opened. Tongues darted and licked. Lips sucked. They buried their faces in each other's hot cunt.

I watched them - mother and daughter - sucking, licking, and eating. I reveled in the moans, gasps and cries of satisfying sex. I stroked my hardening cock, but lightly, and slowly. I wanted to cum in them. I wanted to cum in them both, in their cunts, and their mouths. I wanted them hot, horny, and ready.

It was an erotic sight. Nylon clad legs clasped on naked bodies. I watched the hot women's bodies; hot desirable bodies. Heads were buried between clasping thighs with moans, gasps, and scents. Hands were in hair, pulling and twisting.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers
12