Wheat Country Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another wonderful night.

The next day, Thursday, Connie and I went to classes. We met afterwards to buy our rings. I let Connie pick them out. She has better taste in jewelry than I do. The other ladies were buying furniture for the house. They insisted that it had to be delivered that day. Then they arranged things for us.

That night, Connie slept with Grandma in the smaller suite bedroom. I was with Sonja and Mom in the main bedroom. That made two nights in a row that Sonja and Mom were together. They really seemed to hit it off together, in bed or out.

I was at the table, the next morning, with Mom and Sonja when Connie came out of the suite bedroom. She looked beautiful. She hugged me tightly.

"Jim, your grandmother is so wonderful,"

Connie and I had to make classes again. We didn't want to miss too many. The ladies went shopping for linen and kitchen stuff. Mom said we could get more from home.

The following day would be our wedding day. We all had dinner at the hotel restaurant and went to the suite afterwards. We were all sitting around in the living room area when Connie spoke up.

"I've been thinking about something," Connie said. "It seems to me that we are all marrying each other. Although the ceremony may be about Jim and me." She paused. "Suppose we all considered him and me as symbols. Symbols of the union of our families. We could all meditate on that concept during the service. In our eyes, it would be a rite of unity, of harmony, and of love.

"And yes, I mean marriage between me and Mom, and Jim and his Mom and Grandma. After the ceremony, you would no longer be Moms, or Grandmas, everyone would be called by their name.

"We will all be related by love," She finished.

"What a beautiful thought," Grandma said. "We would be truly one family."

"I love the idea," Sonja said.

"It feels so right," put in Mom.

"There is one thing more we need to do," Connie said. "The wedding night must be all of us together, celebrating our union. It must be a physical union as well as a spiritual one.

"Jim and I are serving as symbols, as much as I would like him all to myself that night, I must remember that the marriage is amongst all of us."

"Each of us wed to all. I think it is a magnificent concept." Mom said.

Everyone agreed it was wonderful idea. We prepared for bed. Connie and I were going to be alone together in the separate room. Our last night as single people. The other three ladies would be together in the suite.

Connie and I went to the room leaving the three older women eying each other and making suggestive comments. When we got to the room Connie gave me a long kiss.

"I think you need to keep your strength up for tomorrow night," she said, "but I want you to myself tonight."

"I guess I can survive on only one orgasm," I said, "but I can give you as many as you want."

"Umm, sounds nice," Connie said softly, "let me get my nylons on."

That was another great night, being alone with Connie. How I loved to eat her. How I loved to make her cum.

The next morning, our wedding day, we met the older ladies at the suite. We had a breakfast planned at the restaurant.

We were having coffee when Connie said, "I've been thinking about something. During the ceremony, when we get to the part about 'I take thee for my lawfully wedded' and so on. We each could say silently, 'I take all of you for my lawfully wedded spouses.' We can follow along with the ceremony as it goes along, substituting the words we want, in our minds.

"Later, we can all make a vow together, silently. In fact, I think we could do it before we left the church. Others will think we're praying. We would be, in a way."

My usually pragmatic grandmother said, "That is a beautiful idea, Connie. I'm for it. How about everyone else?"

We all agreed.

Sonja said, "Let's all say something like, 'I hereby bind myself to all these others. To love, honor and cherish, etc.'"

Connie thought that sounded good. If we all didn't get the words quite right the meaning was still there.

We all agreed. It was time to dress for the wedding. Sonja and Connie had brought their outfits back with them when they went home for the birth certificate. All the women were dressing in the suite. I was banished to the separate room.

Mom had rented a limousine to transport wherever we had to go. I met the ladies back at the suite. Connie looked lovely in a simple white dress. The other women all looked nice, too.

The ceremony went fine. We all silently thought the words we had composed for our group wedding. At the end of the ceremony, while Connie and I kissed the other women came forward. We all joined hands and took a moment to say our silent vows.

At first, I thought it all sounded a little hokey. It really didn't work out that way. Especially since we all took our union seriously. As I said the words to myself I realized what a great step it was we were all taking. I did take our union seriously. The others did, too.

The ceremony was over. We adjourned to the church basement where some of the church ladies had laid out a nice lunch. We spent a couple of hours there. We talked to old friends and basked in congratulations from them. I saw Grandma, excuse me, Vera slip an envelope to my former roommate. I found out, later, it was enough money to cover my half of the rent for the rest of the year.

Once the reception was over, we took the limousine to the restaurant for the wedding dinner. It was in a private room at one of the town's best restaurants. We all overate, but no one drank very much. Then it was the limo again, and back to the hotel.

Vera paid for the limo along with a very good tip. The driver had done a good job. Back in the suite, we sat in the living room area with coffee (or wine) talking about the events of the day. There was a sense of anticipation in the air, much like the previous Saturday evening when Sonja and Connie had first joined our group.

Susan, Vera and Sonja stripped the beds in both bedrooms, using the blankets to set up a large sleeping area in the suite living room. They found more blankets in the closets and added them to the bed. There were a couple of quilts that added a little softness. The whole thing was covered by a couple of sheets.

Looking at it brought back memories of the first time Vera and Susan had taken me to bed together. I don't count the first time when I had caught them making love.

Vera dimmed the lights in the suite. We all undressed. All four of the women wore garter belts and nylons. Vera set out a collection of vibrators.

It was a wonderful night. The first time all five of us had been together for sex. It got a little confusing at times. The night started with the four women making a circle of love around me. They ate each other until all had several orgasms. I was in the middle, with my dick hardening. I noticed that none of the women were eating a member of their original family. Connie was down on Susan, Susan's face was buried in Sonja's crotch, Sonja was eating Vera and Vera closed the circle sucking at Connie's clit.

The sight of four almost naked women, except for garter belts and nylons, was almost more than I could take. Not to mention the sounds of orgasm, gasps, moans, squeals, and muffled cries of "Don't stop." There was the scent of hot woman times four. The sight of nylon clad legs, bare tits and beautiful bare asses was overwhelming.

When the circle broke up, a couple of the women were ready to faint from incessant orgasms. Each of the women took a couple of sucks on my throbbing cock. Then Vera straddled me to impale herself on my manhood. She leaned down to let me suck her tit. When I wasn't sucking her boobs, we were exchanging hot, wet, kisses.

I noticed Connie and Susan played with vibrators. Sonja laid on her side, rubbed her clit, licked her lips and watched Vera and me. If I hadn't cum with Connie, the night before, I wouldn't have been able to keep from cumming while watching the women in a circle. As it was, I didn't last long with Vera. She did cum, though. She was all ready to when she started to ride me. I shot my load into her hot cunt before I really wanted to. She rode me until I was too soft to stay in her.

Vera and I laid closely, exchanging kisses, as Sonja moved up next to me on the other side. Vera and Sonja both played with my cock and brought me back to a rigid state.

As I started to get hard, Vera rolled away from me to lie on her back with her nylon sheathed legs splayed. Susan went down on her. Susan laid between Vera's thighs. Susan's tongue licked at my cum which seeped between the puffy lips of Vera's cunt. Connie laid next to Vera. The two exchanged hot kisses. Connie used one hand to thrust a vibrator into her pussy.

When Sonja was satisfied with my hardness, she straddled me. She took my cock into her snug pussy. I lasted a lot longer with her. We rolled over a couple of times. She had several orgasms as I pumped my manhood into her.

The room was perfumed with the orgiastic scents of hot women. It smelled of the perfume they had worn for the wedding, of the pheromones we were all putting out, of hot cunts, fresh sweat, man cum, women cum, and pussy juices. It was a delightful erotic blend of aromas.

When I shot my cum into Sonja, she rolled off me. Susan moved up on the opposite side and they both fondled my cock.

That's the way the night went. It was late when I fucked Connie. It took me a long time to cum. She had several wonderful orgasms before my cum finally gushed into her welcoming cunt. When she finally rolled away from me, Sonja was waiting to eat my cum from her pussy.

I dozed off for a while. I think the women were still pleasuring each other in no particular order. I woke up later. Connie and Vera were sleeping, but Susan was awake. I crawled over to her. She spread her legs lewdly. Susan guided my head to her hot pussy. I laid on my belly, eating my mother-groupwife, as she shuddered with orgasms ripping through her body.

When I woke in the morning, someone had put on a pot of coffee. It was quite late, but there was a "Do not disturb" sign on the door. We wouldn't be interrupted by the housekeepers.

The scents in the room were strong, much like the previous evening, but more intense. No one got dressed, but a couple of us put on bathrobes. We made a light lunch with food we had brought.

After lunch, we all laid on the mat we had made. There was still a lot of sex play but not as much as the night before. I ate Connie. I loved it when she wrapped her nylon clad legs over my back with her heels drumming on my spine. Her scent had a strong musky tinge. It was a stimulating fragrance signaling her arousal; her heat.

I ate Vera too. She has such a beautiful pussy. It is warm, wet and inviting with a very alluring scent.

Sonja was the last one I ate. She, too, had a couple of magnificent orgasms. Her aroma was very strong. My tongue reveled in the tart sweet taste of her juices. I could taste a tiny tinge of piss. It all made a delightful blend.

It was getting to be late afternoon when we decided to wrap things up. We tore our big bed apart and made the beds. We all had showers. It was a nice big walk-in. Connie and I showered together, then the three older women.

We all went to the hotel restaurant for dinner. The three older ladies decided to stay in the big suite bedroom. Connie and I would be alone for the night. We opted for the separate room. We had no good reason except that was where most of our stuff was. Connie and I, for the first time, didn't have sex when we slept together. We were both completely sated.

The next day, Connie and I skipped classes. We all went to our new house and set things up. Vera said that the rent and utilities would be paid by the united family. We could move in anytime, but decided to stay at the hotel for a few days, until our folks were ready to leave. We did move out of the separate room to the suite.

We had a business meeting after dinner. We were all so excited about uniting our families that we hadn't discussed finances in any depth.

We (Vera, Susan and I) were pleasantly surprised to find that Sonja and Connie were quite well off. Even better, they were willing to pool their funds with ours. Sonja said she thought she would sell the house, but would probably wait until the baby was born. That money, too, would be part of the united family's finances.

We also agreed that the support for any children born to the family would come out of the combined funds. That left the question of money for the individual members of the family. Susan explained that there was a steady income from farmland rents, and other investments. She offered to look over any investments that Connie and Sonja might have. The general idea was to pool all our money. Invest it for income to distribute among family members; after a portion was reinvested.

We also discussed setting up a corporation for our investments. Susan thought it might be the best plan. She said she'd look into it.

The bottom line, as Susan put it, "We should be at least as well off, probably better." She continued, "We need to make long term plans. I think any home we buy, when we decide where to settle, will cost considerably more than what we will get for the farm houses. Sonja's house is probably in a better location."

We stayed at the hotel a couple of more days. Susan was preparing to go back to Nevada. She gave us a package of pictures, with notes, of places she thought might be prospective areas for our new home. She promised more as she found them. She told us that we should start narrowing the list down and suggested visiting some of them we thought we might like.

Sonja was going back home. She still had her job to consider. She planned to visit the farm on weekends or Vera would visit her. Connie and I would join them wherever they were.

Summer vacation would be coming up in a couple of months. We would use that time to visit Susan and look over prospective areas for relocation.

So you see, sometimes big problems solve themselves, if you let them.

12