Wheat Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

My grandmother was breathing hard when she lay on her back, her legs splayed, telling me, "Lie between my legs, Jim."

I lay on my stomach inhaling the fragrance of my grandmother's essences, the musky scent of her desire. Her lips were swollen and puffy, opening to the redness of her cunt. Her clit was large and peeking out between the lips. The tangle of her pubic hair capped it all.

"Use your tongue like you did your fingers," she said, hoarse with her desire. "Suck me on the clit. Fuck me with your tongue."

I twisted my tongue around my grandmother's clit. I tongued her as deeply as I could. Back to her clit, I sucked it between my lips and mouthed it as the nectar flowed from her. She was thrashing about, as orgasm followed orgasm. I swung around and straddled her face. My pulsating cock was poised over her gasping mouth. She grasped my hips. She raised her face; her wet mouth hungry for my manhood. Her nylon clad legs tight on my head; the friction of the fabric sending pulses of lust crashing through my body.

I came fast. All the foreplay had left me in a state of extreme need. I exploded into her. I filled her mouth with my hot cum as she sucked the last drops from me.

We lay head to groin, sated. My grandmother turned after a while and we kissed, tasting our come. Licking each other's faces clean.

"That was so good," she told me.

We lay close together, enjoying the feel of each other. My grandmother fondled my dick as she showered me with kisses.

"We need you hard, Jim," she murmured. "I feel empty, I need you to fill me. Fill me with your hard cock."

Such talk got me hard fast. I played with her pussy. I felt the wetness, the flow of her juices as strong as before.

Grandma straddled my loins and impaled her hot, wet, cunt on my manhood.

I grasped her hips and, as she leaned forward, I said hoarsely, "Fuck me Grandma, fuck me."

She brought her tits to my mouth to suck. I kneaded her boobs as our bodies joined in the age-old rhythm of love.

My grandmother's mouth was on mine with mindless wet kisses. Our bodies meeting, she shuddered as an orgasm crashed through her. As I put one hand on her butt, to play with her ass, she came again. She was panting as she rode my cock. Shivers were running up my spine with the thrill, the feel of her pussy sliding on my rock hard cock. When I came deep in her belly, it was like an explosion. An explosion that went on and on. My whole body was thrilling as if by an electric shock. I pumped her as I came, leaving as much of my seed in her body as I could. She was sobbing with lust, orgasms still crashing through her body.

Over and over, I heard someone cry, "Oh my God, Oh my God." It may have been both of us.

My grandmother lay on top of me. Both of us were breathless. Our lusts were satisfied, for now. I kissed her. She rained kisses on me.

"Oh, Jim," was all she said.

"Thank you, Grandma," I told her.

She rolled off me and we lay facing each other sharing tight hugs, kisses and caresses. We fell asleep and slept in each other's arms; me with my sixty-year-old grandmother.

The next morning, at breakfast, my mother said, "You really are the man of the house now."

Then she told me I had school. It was Monday and the roads were cleared from the blizzard.

Mom went on, saying, "Jim, you have had a lot of new experiences and we have all enjoyed them." She paused before telling me, "But I want to make something clear. If your school work starts to suffer, it will all stop."

She paused again. My mom was being Mom. There was no arguing with her when she took that tone. Then she surprised me. "We both need you now, Jim," she said.

I was ready to leave in plenty of time. Both women hugged me and kissed me goodbye. The school day went slowly, but I did manage to learn a little.

Monday evening, after dinner, I showered then went to the sitting room wearing a robe over my underwear. I was already half hard, wondering what tonight would bring.

My mother appeared carrying a very large quilt she spread on the floor. Grandma was close behind her with a load of pillows and blankets. Working together, they soon had a bed.

My mother was wearing a filmy negligee, over a garter belt and black patterned nylons. I could see the dark patch of her pubic hair and the circles of her areolas showing through the sheer fabric. Grandma wore an open robe over a pale blue bustier. The gray of her pubic hair was outlined by the attached garter straps hooked to thigh high nylons. Both women were wearing heels.

My mother loosened the sash on her negligee, letting it fall open. My grandmother let her robe slip to the floor. It was a beautiful, highly erotic sight, like Aphrodite doubled. The two women walked toward me, hips swaying. Each took one of my hands. When I stood, they quickly stripped me of my robe and shorts. They led me to the bed and I lay between them.

My cock was already hard and throbbing. Both women were caressing it as they took turns kissing me on my lips, my neck and my nipples. They licked my ear and nibbled on it.

Sliding down my body, kissing their way, they lay on either side of my dick. Taking turns; kissing it, licking it and sucking me. In my aroused state, I couldn't control myself. I felt the electric thrill of orgasm as I came in my mother's mouth. She let it run out of her mouth coating my shaft as she used her lips to smear it evenly. Then she reached across to Grandma pulled her close. They kissed open-mouthed. She let Grandma taste my come with her tongue and lick it from her lips.

They licked me clean. One on each side of my now soft dick. They caressed it, kissed it and stroked my balls. They brought me back to an aroused state, hard and throbbing. The air was redolent with the scent of sex, with wild pheromones, arousing lust in all.

They kissed me and kissed each other. My mother straddled my loins and guided my cock into her warm, wet, cunt. My grandmother knelt over my face and I saw the redness of her pussy behind her open, swollen, lips; the tip of her clit exposed for sucking. I could smell the muskiness of her arousal. I brought her to my lips, to my tongue, to taste her. I licked at the fragrant juices as they flowed from her.

My mother rode my cock; her negligee hanging open, framing her naked beauty. The snug walls of her womanhood were rubbing on my hard shaft. Her arms clasped Grandma from behind. Her boobs pressed on grandma's back. She had popped my grandmother's tits out of her bustier. She kneaded them, tweaking the nipples, as she kissed the back of Grandma's neck.

As my mother approached an orgasm, she lifted herself higher - almost to the tip of my cock - then slammed her body down on me. I thrust back at her meeting her body with thrusts of my own. She twisted Grandma's nipples. The kisses on Grandma's neck turned to bites. My grandmother responded by twisting her hands in my hair, holding my face to her cunt as she rubbed her essences over me, her body gyrating wildly. I thrust my hard manhood into my mother. My wide open mouth covered my grandmother's cunt, sucking the nectar from her. My tongue was lashing at her clit.

My grandmother's orgasm came on the heels of my mother's. Both women were wild with orgiastic pleasure. Another orgasm followed the first for both of them. My mother's bites to Grandma's neck became wet, slobbering, kisses. Her hands were mindlessly groping grandma's boobs. Grandma's mouth was slack. Her face vacant, she mouthed mindless sounds.

It was wild sex; the moans, the panting, the scents of orgasms. I felt my balls contract. I had no control. My cum exploded into my mother's cunt. Both women were mindless; fucking and thrusting even as I softened. Mom was rubbing her snatch on my softened dick even after I fell out of her. My grandmother twisted her wet pussy on my face, wanting more. My mother rolled off me, pulling Grandma with her. She spread her legs. My grandma dove on her cunt; licking my cum from my mother's cunt.

My mother's hand on her hip caused her to swing around to the 69 position. They ate each other, rolling over often to change position. Both women were having orgasms; often together. The scent of sex was overwhelming. The aroma of the juices from two women overpowering sense with lust.

Grandma pushed my mother's head away from her cunt. She couldn't take any more. The two women collapsed next to each other, head to crotch; sated, replete and exhausted.

I dozed for a while. I think the ladies did too. I opened my eyes to see my mother looking at me. When she saw I was awake, she crawled over to me and nestled into my arms.

"That was hot," I told her.

"It's never been so good," she replied. "I have never felt so satisfied."

Grandma woke up and crawled to the other side of me. They held me in their arms, both of them petting me, caressing me and loving me.

We fell asleep with me naked between my mother in an open negligee and my grandmother in a bustier. Sometime during the night, someone got a couple of blankets to cover us.

We all showered together in the morning. It was a big walk-in shower, but even so it was a little crowded with three of us. Nobody seemed to mind, though. I dressed for school. Mom and Grandma, both in robes, hugged me. I got to school in time, but just.

The two women must have worked it out, between themselves, about who slept with whom and when. They never seemed to be in conflict over it. There was never another threesome on a school night. Those were limited to Friday and Saturdays, but were more frequent during summer vacation. On a few memorable occasions, we had "love all day" sessions. Sometimes, Mom would be with me two nights in a row; other times, Grandma would be there back-to-back nights. Usually not, though.

I soon realized what a treasure I had with the two women in my life. They were different, but they both loved me. I loved them in return. I had much to learn, but they were patient and able teachers.

I'm in college now. I have never felt the need to find another woman, but the last time I was home, Mom and Grandma told me that they thought it was time that I started to think about marriage. They hoped for grandchildren, or great-grandchildren.

Maybe I can find a girl who likes foursomes.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers
12