Wheel of Misfortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyLi
SexyLi
94 Followers

I could feel my crotch getting wet. Crazy thoughts went through my mind, like the fact that I was glad I'd shaved my pussy this morning. If I was going to be on display I wanted to look good. Yeah, like that was my biggest problem right now.

As the third buckle fell open and he started on the fourth panic ran through me. I pulled desperately at my bonds, trying to pull my arms from the wheel, trying to kick my legs out. It was futile. All that happened was that my tits swung back and forth, much to the enjoyment of the excited crowd.

The fourth buckle was undone and now he was halfway there. The fifth was open in a second. He was getting quicker. I could clearly see his cock straining inside his trousers, bursting to get out. He must have been at least 8 inches long, and the thought of being at the mercy of that massive tool made me shudder.

The sixth buckle sat just over my pussy. He made a big deal of wrestling with it, all the time catching my pussy and my clit, making me squirm and writhe. The audience loved this. As much as I tried, I could not get his hand away from my crotch. I knew my panties would now be soaking wet as a result of this torment. With relief I felt the sixth buckle open and he started work on the penultimate one.

A few quick movements with his hand and number seven was done. Just one more to go. One more buckle was all that stood between relative modesty and being exposed in all my glory to this manic audience. The clapping had reached a furious pace. Cheers were coming from all over the room, pushing him on to get rid of my skirt and show them my naked body.

He made a big deal of the last one, slowly slipping the strap out of the buckle, easing it open and just as the metal pin slipped from the hole, holding it still. As the clapping and cheering became deafening he released the strap, grabbed the material and with a flourish pulled my skirt straight out. He whirled it above his head in triumph then threw it to the back of the stage.

I stared towards the ceiling, trying desperately to avoid the gaze from all these lecherous men. Here I was, strapped to a wheel in a room full of horny guys, wearing nothing but stockings and a pair of flimsy panties.

"Now for second prize" Charles continued, working the audience into a frenzy.

He delved back into the velvet bag and pulled out another ticket.

"58!" he called.

A loud roar erupted from the front of the stage as a bunch of guys pushed a fairly small man up onto the stage. He was clearly shy but his mates weren't going to let him avoid this public display. He showed his ticket to Charles.

"You lucky lucky kid." Charles congratulated him. "You get to remove her underwear, but there is a catch. You must use your teeth."

Another roar filled the room. He stood infront of me, leaned forward and grabbed the left hand tie on my panties with his teeth. As he stepped backwards I could feel the thin satin ribbon pulling out. The small loop of the bow got smaller and smaller, and with a feint jolt the bow came undone. He quickly leaned forward to my right and grabbed the other side, pulling back quickly to release that one.

My panties didn't fall to the floor though. Their wetness and the fact they had pulled into my bum crack during the show meant that just the front fell down.

"Get your face in there!" Charles encouraged him. "Nuzzle that little beaver and get those panties out of there!"

With a firm hand on his back Charles pushed the guy towards my crotch. He needed no encouragement as he buried his face in my crotch, pushing his nose into my pussy, licking at my lips and inhaling my juices. I knew he should be able to remove my panties quickly but he continued to nuzzle and lick my sex.

I tried to work my hips so that my panties would fall out of my arse crack, but to no avail. The audience just thought he was doing a great job of turning me on. He continued to shove his nose into my pussy, licking away, pushing his tongue into my slit and twisting it around. The audience loved it, urging him on, encouraging him to "chew her twat", "suck her cunt", and numerous other suggestions.

Bit by bit my panties were working loose. With a few final wriggles of my hips they fell to the floor. Charles pulled his head from my crotch. My juices covered his face. A massive smile showed how much he had enjoyed that.

But that was only second prize. My heart sank as I knew what first prize would have to be. I couldn't believe it. Charles was going to give away my body in public, let a complete stranger fuck me on stage, just to get more punters into his show. I frantically strained at the straps holding me so tightly in place. But it was pointless.

"And finally, we have first prize!" Charles shouted.

A massive roar erupted from the crowd. They all thronged around the stage, clutching their tickets, praying it would be them. I could see them staring longingly at my body. The two doormen appeared either side of me. I looked at each one in turn, frightened by their presence.

"Don't worry darling," Charles said to me. "They are just here to make sure there is only one winner. Can't have you being fucked by the whole room can we?"

As if they were a single person the whole room shouted "Yes you can!"

I was filled with panic. From being frightened by the doormen they were now my only safety.

"So, the winner, and the person who gets to screw this gorgeous wench, is?"

Charles reached into the bag, pulled out a number and held it high above his head. Turning it so he could read it he said "Number 21! Come up here, literally, you lucky bastard."

All eyes shot around the room, searching out the person who would get to fuck me on stage, right now, right in front of all these people. The crowd parted and a tall guy was shoved onto the stage. He was already fumbling with his trousers as he staggered towards me. He'd clearly had a few drinks.

Charles patted him firmly on the back as he moved up infront of me. His hands went immediately to my tits as he started to massage them, rubbing his palms over them, pulling on my nipples, kissing and licking them all over. His left hand quickly dropped to my crotch and started to play with my clit.

His fingers slipped lower and first one, then another, were shoved into my dripping snatch. He wasn't gentle. His rough hands and fat fingers forced my lips wide apart. Every time my face winced the audience would cheer, thinking he'd hit the right spot. Everyone was clapping and cheering, urging him to fuck me senseless, make me cum, make me beg for more.

He stepped up closer to me, kissing up my chest, up my neck and then forcing his tongue into my mouth. He held my hair to keep me from moving my head away. With his other hand he guided his cock towards my pussy. The noise from the crowd was deafening as he slipped his shaft into my sex, standing up straight and driving it home.

The power in his legs was incredible. Each time he thrust his cock into me it lifted me off the pegs. My tits were bouncing in time with his trusts as he started to build a steady rhythm. I could feel how turned on I was and I was praying that he would be the first one to come. I couldn't bear the thought of loosing control and having a furious orgasm in such a public place.

He kept pounding into me. After a few minutes he started to kiss my neck, pushing his head onto my shoulder. All I could do was stare over his shoulder at the crowd, watching them as they stared at me getting fucked, and without any say in the matter. But it made me so fucking hot. It was driving me crazy.

My wrists and ankles started to ache as his heavy thrusts made me pull against my bonds. He continued on and on and on, never seeming to get tired, never seeming to get near to coming. I started to get the feeling inside that I had been dreading. I knew my orgasm was on its way. There was nothing I could do. I was so turned on. It just got bigger and bigger.

Each time he thrust into me his pelvis hit my clit. Each time it drove me closer and closer to climax. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. I couldn't resist it any more. He knew he was winning. With renewed energy he picked up his pace. A small groan uttered from my lips, then a slightly bigger groan, then a moan.

I could hear myself, but I could help myself. As he worked his cock in and out of my slit my cries of pleasure got louder and louder. I bit my tongue, but it didn't help. With each thrust he built my orgasm higher, but it wouldn't release.

The public humiliation I was suffering wouldn't let me cum, but it wouldn't stop the orgasm building. I couldn't believe it. It was agony. I couldn't move. I couldn't release myself. I couldn't get away from this incredible sexually feeling.

"Oh God!" I yelled.

I heard it a split second after I said it, but it was too late. The audience were rapturous. Cheers and yells, screams and whistles filled the room.

"Oh god. Oh god." I went on. I couldn't help myself. I didn't care anymore. I just wanted release.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" I screamed.

Throwing my head back I nearly passed out as a massive orgasm ripped through my body. I shook and shuddered, writhed in my bonds, shook my head from side to side as the most amazing feeling filled every last corner of my body. For what seemed like minutes I thrashed around on that stage with cheers and whistles raining on me from the audience.

Gradually the feeling subsided and I slumped down in my bonds. The guy continued to hump me but I was done for. I was just a piece of meat on the end of his prick, waiting for him to come. He must have been quite drunk because it took ages. People in the crowd started to loose interest as he continued to thrust into me. Gradually I felt him grow a little bigger, then with one final thrust he shot his load.

A few more humps and he slipped out of me, zipped up his trousers and walked casually off the stage to be greeted with excitement, and jealousy, by his friends. I just hung from my bonds, drained and exhausted. The two doormen undid the leather straps and eased me off the wheel. One of them picked me up like a feather and took me back off the stage.

The ordeal was over, and I couldn't wait for the next time.

SexyLi
SexyLi
94 Followers
12