Wheel Of Passion

Story Info
Ashley & Sara turn gag present into fun.
1k words
3.36
57.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's hard to believe that this all started with a gag birthday present from my college roommate. But what it ended with was some incredible sex. Let me start at the beginning. About 3 weeks ago I celebrated my birthday and my roommate as a gag got me a gift to "share" with my girlfriend. It was called the "wheel of passion." Simply it was a button about 6 or 7 inches in diameter that had a spinner and a bunch of different dares. For example it had things such as "remove article of clothing, " or "French kiss." The whole idea was to get you and your partner in the mood. Anyway me and my GF kinda laughed about it, never really using it because well it was a gag. So the good old wheel sat on our coffee table with the books and empty beer cans that we never threw away, until one night....

The night started with me being stuck at work late. Luckily for me I had two friends stuck with me; Sara and Ashley. Both of them looked pretty good and every now and then I wondered if I could get either of them in bed, well if I didn't have a GF I kept telling myself. Anyway the work day finally ended and the 3 of us to decided to hit the bar for a quick drink. When we got to the bar it was dead, so I suggested we go back to my room, it would cost less and we could watch a movie. The two girls agreed so we ended up back at my room and lucky us the note on my door said that my roommate had gone to stay with friends so he didn't have to drive home drunk.

Immediately Ashley notices the wheel. She looks at me and goes "What's this? So I explain it to her and she says, "hmm sounds like fun." Ashley then turns to Sara and says "Want to give it a spin?"

"sure" is Sara's response. She then turns to me and says "Do you mind?" My response is simple, "Yea sure, I have two girls here, I'm gonna get all the action!" Ashley just looks at me and says, "You think so?" With that Ashley spins the wheel and it lands on french kiss. I knew I was going to enjoy this one, but then she grabs Sara and kisses her! Now I was really enjoying this. Anyway we played around nibbling each others ears, removing clothes and kissing until finally, I was in my boxers, Ashley was in her bra and panties, and Sara was in a white t-shirt and a skirt. Sara spun the wheel and landed on "remove article of clothing, she looked at me and smiled "you loose" and with that started pulling off my boxers that were hiding my hard cock. At the same time, I being drunk and horny reach back and un hook her bra. She just giggles at me and runs her hand over my dick.

At this point she stands up and we kiss deeply for a few minutes rubbing at each other then Ashley looks at Sara and says, "you have way too much on." With that I stand up and walk over to Sara on the other end of the couch and slide my hands under her shirt and pull it off. As I do this I feel her tongue wrap around my cock. As I stand there Sara starts to suck me off and Ashley stands up behind me kissing my neck and rubbing my chest, her tits pressed into my back. She takes my hand and guides it back behind me into her pussy. I am overjoyed I have my cock being sucked by Sara and I am fingering Ashley. After a few minutes I ask to lie on the couch and once I do that Sara gets between my legs and continues sucking my dick, while Ashley sits on my face and I eat her warm pussy out.

After a few minutes, Ashley turns around so that not only am I able to eat her out, but she is helping Sara suck my dick. The two of them take turns sucking and then kiss each other a little bit.

Ashley then gets off of me and goes over and kisses Sara deeply. "I think Sara needs some enjoyment." With that Ashley gets between Sara's legs and begins eating her out. I stand up behind Ashley and start rubbing her tits and kissing her neck, then I bend her over into Sara's pussy so that I can take my cock and shove it up into her pussy. I feel great I am fucking the hell out of Ashley and at the same time I am watching her eat away at Sara. I hear Sara moan in pleasure and cum. At that point Ashely stops and turns a bit and smiles at me and says, "Now its my turn." With that she rides hard against my cock, as Sara slides her hands over her clit and sucks on her tits. After a few minutes of this Ashley cums hard all over my cock. Ashely sits back down on the couch next to Sara and smiles "Ok now you get to cum." I was so happy I had been drinking before this because I was actually still up.

Sara and Ashley grab hold of my cock and start sucking me off again taking turns sucking and licking and rubbing my balls with their hands. After another minute or so I cum and the two girls each take a swallow and allow the remaining cum to drip down onto their tits. At this point we sit on the couch together cuddle up and relax.

Two thoughts now go through my head. What the hell do I tell my girlfriend? And then, Can I get my Girlfriend to be a part of all this next time...?