Wheeling Park Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"I don't have any place in there and I'll feel like an idiot!"

"Your place will be with me and you won't feel like an idiot."

"I'm thinking about converting again!"

"You're fucked, Jarid. I like you, but you're fucked."

"That's why I can't go in these places!"

"Shut up and drink. And if you get insulting with anybody in there, I'll spank your bare ass right in front of everyone."

"I'm not going to be insulting!"

"Another drink, I know you can hack it."

(glug)

I looked at her shaking my head a little, then said, "When I think of the years I spent successfully avoiding Aunt Denise,... Only to meet up with you,... It's like God hates me or-"

"Oh, shut up, you child! I'm not that bad!"

"How do you know?"

"Your mother told me about her. Aunt 'Kissyface', as you and Jen call her. I look a lot better than old Kissyface does and I'm a lot more fun."

"They say scabies is a lot of fun when you're scratching."

" ... Jarid,... I swear to GOD!"

(glug)

"That's enough, asshole! Gimmie the damned bottle! And you remember what I told you! Fuck, you piss me off, with your little fuckin 'tude!"

"You deserve it for dragging me in there."

"Shut up and come on!"

She grabbed my hand and almost yanked me off my feet as she stormed up the steps with me in tow. Before I knew it, I was standing in the opened doorway at the edge of the crowd. A band was blaring away across the room on a nice sized, three foot high stage and I noticed Gigi on the drums. I looked for Trixie, but couldn't see anybody at the bar beyond the cluster of people in front of it.

Then the crowd really hit me. A few people looked in our direction and I was suddenly aware that I'd framed myself in a doorway while looking like a total momma's boy, holding Olivia's hand. However, there was no way I'd let go. I felt myself starting to fly into a small panic, despite the rye, and was suddenly rooted to the spot.

I looked at Olivia and saw her scanning the crowd. She suddenly looked down at me, her scowl turning to a look of concern.

"You okay?"

I couldn't even say no or shake my head.

"You have to face up to this some time. Better here, where everybody's your friend, than out there beyond the culvert. Come on, I found our people."

It was almost as if she had to break a magnetic lock between my feet and the floor to get me moving. I looked down as I followed her closely through the crowd, hoping to god that nobody would say-

"Hey, Jarid! Glad you could make it!"

It was the beautiful black woman. I barely managed a polite smile and nod as I kept up with Olivia.

"See ya later, hon!" she called, waving with a big smile as the crowd swallowed us.

Olivia put me in a chair with my back to the crowd and I was as surprised as Jen and Mom to find myself face to face with them.

"Jarid!" Jen said. "Wow!"

"Yeah," I laughed very nervously. "Wow. Please shoot me."

"Aw, bro, just loosen up! You'll have a great time!"

"Hey, saucer eyes!" Mom said, leaning over the table and kissing my forehead.

That's when I noticed they were both wearing little white undershirts without bras.

"See, sug? It's just us."

I looked to my right where Olivia was settling in and offered an uncomfortable smile, hating myself like I always did when I felt like I was on display.

"Jarid wants a car," Mom said.

"A car, huh?" Olivia asked, raising a brow. "I see you in nice little Chevy Vega with an eight cylinder. I know people who know this stuff."

"Uh huh," I said, trying to ignore all the people behind me, all of whom just had to be staring at my back because I could feel every one of them doing it.

"Carrie wants to sell hers," Jen said. "We could go get groceries in it and ride around."

"I think you should buy a nice Harley Davidson," Mom said with a smile, taking my hand. "Think what kind of impression you'd make going to university with one of those."

"I can't afford any of that stuff," I got out, wondering why wouldn't they just leave me alone and stop drawing attention to me. "Maybe an old, um, Mazda or-"

"Stop!" Olivia said. "Jarid, I adore you, but you're a foolish child," she told me while Jen giggled.

"Don't do what all the rest of the snot nosed pukes and twats your age do, get a sensible car. A real car. An American car!"

"Yeah, bro. Get something big and loud and offensive, like us. Haaaaa!!"

"Get a Harley Davidson," Mom insisted, squeezing my hand a little.

"The Vega, sug. Junior and Dick will both tell you."

"I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach," I imparted.

"You need a beer," Olivia decided. "Barbie, would you be a dear and grab us all a round?"

"Sure. BRB!"

She got up and moved around the table, stopping to plant a big wet kiss on my lips with her happily smiling mouth. Her undershirt was a long one that barely covered the tops of her thighs, like a very short, smoking hot dress.

I was beginning to feel trembly. It was adrenaline and I had to get out of there.

"Jarid."

It was Olivia, speaking in my ear.

"Just relax. Nice deep breaths through the nose, out the mouth. ... That's better. Just look at your mum and her nice tits and don't worry about everyone else. Okay?"

I nodded. The breathing actually helped, or was that the whiskey really kicking in? I looked at Mom, her boobs resting on the table and, incredibly, felt a reaction. Damned boobs. I began to wonder how the rerouted blood and increased cardiovascular rate would affect my state of panic, desperately trying to work it out in an effort to make it go away.

"What did you do today?" Mom asked.

"AC."

"AC?"

"We installed an air conditioner today," Olivia explained. "Barely. He was laughing at me under their trailer with my tits."

"Jarid!" Mom scolded good humouredly.

I smiled back, looking down at the table top and actually managing to find some remnant of composure.

"I don't think he's been properly sedated, Trudy. I'm afraid I had to jump him up a little just to get him in here," Olivia said, producing the pint bottle from her back pocket and passing it to me. "One big one and nurse the beer. Go on."

It didn't take much prodding, because I needed it. And it was a big one, alright.

"Whoaaaa!" Olivia cautioned, taking the bottle. "Okay, if that doesn't loosen you up nothing will!" Olivia laughed along with Mom. "Hey, don't you be smoking any pot tonight after all this, you hear?"

I nodded, feeling that great liquid heat making its way everywhere and,... I was feeling a bit better.

"You good?" she asked, grinning in my face. "Say something, sug."

"I like your shirt," I said.

It was one of those backless, hanging things, deep maroon and soft looking with a low neckline. Of course, no bra.

"And you look really good in jeans."

She smiled wider, as did Mom, and said, "Yeah, you're feeling better. What do you like about my top?"

"It shows your back."

"Hmm. I would have expected you to mention the cleavage. Isn't your mum sexy tonight?"

"Yeah."

"Tell her."

I laughed a little and turned red but said, "Mom, you look nice."

"Sexy.", Olivia corrected.

"You look sexy"

"Thank you, hon," she said appreciatively.

"Back!" Jen said. She placed a beer in front of each of us and sat across from me again, looking at me like she expected something.

"Thanks, sis."

"No prob," she assured, still looking at me with the same expression.

"What?" I asked with a small, nervous smile.

"Carrie's car. Or, something like it. We'll have a blast."

"Allll-right, ladies!" Trixie's amplified voice called over the crowd when the band stopped playing. "You know what time it iiiiiiiiisss!"

The crowd hooted and cheered and I couldn't help turning to see Trixie and what was going on now. She was wearing her usual black, flowing garb, this time with a deep, shiny green accent in her satin corset.

"Let's have those wonderful assets of yours lined up on our stage, the water boys are waiting!"

"Vote for me, okay?" Jen said to us with a giggle before taking a deep drink from her beer and getting up with Mom.

"No, he'll vote for me," Mom said with a wink.

It clicked in when they headed for the stage with other women all wearing thin white T-shirts and camisoles. I watched the bottom of Mom's ass in the extremely short, light blue skirt. Jen's ass was just as nice with a little more showing as she climbed the short set of steps behind Carrie.

"So who are you going to vote for?" asked Olivia as my dick got even harder.

"I don't know."

"Let's wait to see them wet. Did you know that our Barbie is an aquapheliac?"

"I don't even know what that is."

"Water turns her on. A lot."

I looked sharply around at her.

"Oh, you too, huh? Aren't twins just so interesting?"

"No I'm not," I lied.

All that time, I had no clue there was actually a name for that strange kink of mine. I suppose I should have known there would be. She grabbed me through my pants, rubbing my cock with a smile on her face.

"Yeah. Sure, Jarid."

I looked away as she thankfully stopped making me even harder, not that anything could have stopped it at that point. I looked at Jen and considered that she had the same kink and wondered what she did in the shower,...

No, there was no way I could avoid watching this and I expect Olivia knew that, too. I loved Mom's boobs and I wanted to see them again, braless and in a soaked T-shirt and especially with everyone else watching. And yes, I wanted to see Jen up there, too.

Somebody put a piece of paper and a small pencil on our table before moving on as I looked at Olivia.

"Having fun, now?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess."

"One of them is going to win."

"What about your mother?" I asked, watching Shelly climb the stairs.

"Nope, it's the first time they've competed. They're new, one of them will win."

"You're not competing? I'd vote for you."

"You would?" she asked, obviously happy about that.

"Yeah."

"Your mum or Barbie would still win."

"I don't care."

"You do like me. Do you want me up there?"

" ... Not if you don't want to."

"Do you want to see me up there? I'll do it, just for you. Hurry up and decide, I have to get there soon, if I'm going, and I want to brag to Jen and your mum that I have your vote."

" ... Alright."

"You won't be disappointed, sug."

I wasn't, either. Wow-wee, what a show. Olivia performed for me alone in the wet T-shirt she rounded up from somewhere. It left the bottoms of her awesome globes bared and it was nothing short of a total turn on when she lifted one and gently bit her nipple through the wet cotton, winking at me with a devilish smile as her other tit popped right out.

She stood between Jen and Mom. Mom yelped as the cold water from the hose they ran in soaked her down from the tops of her shoulders. She held her hair and arched her back, laughing while people cheered, her nipples just absolutely out of this world. The front of her skirt soaked as water ran down her legs and I wondered if she wore anything beneath it.

Jen giggled (of course) as they did her, smoothing the long, tight undershirt down as the water soaked it from the top. She was wearing panties, the small, see through, white garment now visible under the wet shirt. They rode high on her hips, low in front and back and were incredibly enticing. Her tits were beyond belief. I'd seen them before, but in this way,...

The three of them made me so horny that, if it weren't for the whiskey, I probably would have came right in my pants just for watching them. I didn't even notice that I was sitting alone, forgot all about the crowd as I stared at them, like they said I should if I wanted. Oh, I wanted.

I voted for Olivia, like I said I would and, as she predicted, Mom won and Jen got first runner up. Trixie announced them as such, holding their arms up in the air while the other women clapped and returned to their tables.

"I'd just like to thank the Academy,..." Mom said into the mic, getting a laugh from the crowd. "... and everybody who supported me and made this possible. God save the Queen!"

Jen only gave the crowd a gracious, fun loving smile and curtseyed so everyone could see her panties. Was that a tattoo underneath them?

"What a night!" Olivia said, coming back and sitting right in my lap.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, driving her tongue into my mouth aggressively, effectively ripping my eyes away from Jen.

"I voted fer you," I said with a blearily happy smile when she stopped.

"I was pretty proud to brag about trumping them. Look, you know what'll happen here next, right?"

"What?"

"Pretend you're sober, sug. They're going to enjoy themselves. They're going to be enjoyed."

" ... Ohh."

"Jarid,..."

"Yeah?"

"Let's put aside how much fun it would be to watch that. Let's you and I return to that one page we share in common and ask ourselves,... Do we want to allow it?"

"I thought it wasn't up to us. I thought they have the right to do whatever-"

"Yes, Jarid, I know, there's no need to grind me with my own words, even if I do deserve it. There's not a lot of time and we can't get them out of here just yet."

"Just tell them not to."

"Jarid, I said pretend you're sober. I can't do that."

"Wull, neither can I."

She looked directly at me, brow raised as her wet clothes soaked through mine.

"Oh. You want us to 'handle' them," I said, suddenly understanding her.

She smiled and said, "Nice term. You with me on that? Should we?"

"I dunno how we would. They'll spect to be able to do what they want, now," I said, watching them over her shoulder while feeling up the bottom of her boobs with my hand.

They were bouncing themselves for the crowd. The bottom of Jen's shirt was hiked up to her navel , her pussy clearly distinguishable through her wet panties as she pulled the back of mom's skirt up her ass, taking a smiling look. They were so hot up there.

"Mmmm, that's nice, sug," she said, squirming on my hard cock. "But I haven't got a clue."

"Uhhh,... okay, firs, les just get 'em here before they run amuck. Tell 'em,... Tell 'em I'm too drunk and flipped out and I gotta go, so they'll come over to say bye, or try to convince me to stay."

"Then what?"

"We'll figure it out, just go grab 'em and be ready to jump in if I need ya."

"I want you to fuck me hard from behind."

"I-,... Uh, o-kay, but,... Okay," I faltered.

She smiled, kissed me and hopped up, the top half of her jeans darkened with the soaking she got and looking damned good on her as she walked away.

I really had no idea what I'd say when the three of them were on their way back. I didn't even know if I should stand, or remain seated. I chose to stand, (unsteadily) becoming aware of the crowd again while desperately trying to think of some strategy.

"You're sure you can't stay?" Mom said, obviously regretful.

"Nah, I gotta go before I really get sick, but I did have fun."

"Really? You liked the show?"

"I loved it, but I saw the good part."

"Maybe not," Jen hinted.

"No, no, you're both so,... pure and innocent looking. It's no wonder they all,... Well, I looked, like you said I could, and thanks, but,... Well, have a good time."

"What are you gonna do?" Olivia asked while Mom and Jen tried to discern my half compliment.

"Dunno. Probably go home and try out the hibachi," I said, supporting myself on the table and quite happy about not slurring too badly. "Trixie loaned me a scary movie that she wants me to watch, so we can talk about it."

"Doesn't sound very exciting, bro," Jen said, playing with the waistband of her panties in front of me.

"I don't know," Olivia jumped in. "I think it sounds like a lot of fun. My big partying days are long behind me and I've been going pretty heavy the last few nights. I think I'll join you, sug."

"What'f I'm jus trying to get away from you?" I asked.

"Jarid!" Mom warned.

"Hey, that's mean!" Jen said.

"It's alright," Olivia assured them with a wave, rolling her eyes. "He just says those things to tease me. So far, he's compared me to the devil, Hitler, a rabbit infestation and scabies."

Jen punched my shoulder with a scowl.

"O-oww!" I said, staggering a little. "Ya wouldn' do that if ya thought for one second I'd-!"

"That's enough!" Mom said, doing the timeout signal with her hands. "Jarid, stop insulting Liv, or I'll slap your mouth! Jen,... stop punching,... people!"

After a brief pause, during which we all took a drink of our beer, Olivia broke the silence with, "Y'know, Dad has some lamb in his freezer. I could sneak in and steal enough for a couple of nice kabobs. Whaddya say, Jarid honey?"

" ... You have to wear the shirt you came here with."

"Why?"

"Tolja, I like it."

"Heh. You must. I will."

"And,..."

"Yeeeeessss?" she asked while Mom and Jen watched, interestedly now.

"I- I wanna take your jeans off when we get there."

"See? I told you he likes me," Olivia grinned. "Sug, you can take my pants off anytime you want, okay?"

"Okay," I said, smiling.

I was a little embarrassed that I'd be so forward with her right in front of my mother, sister and so many people. It wasn't even a part of our little act, I just really wanted to do it. Ode to whiskey.

"So, we have a deal?"

"Yeah, we have a deal," I said, the other two smiling curiously now.

"Ah, look at that, eh?" Olivia said happily, moving beside me and putting her arm around my shoulders, fixing mom with a big grin. "An exclusive man who likes his nights in. Thanks, Trudy baby."

I pasted an 'Aw, shucks!' expression on my face and looked at my feet. She made it work very well.

"If you two aren't going to be long, we'll try to keep some food warm. You might even make the movie," she hinted.

They looked at one another as though silently communicating some decision before Mom said, "We should stay a little while, anyway."

"Yeah," Jen said, "But, when do you think you'll be starting the movie?"

"About an hour," Olivia said. "You think, Jarid?"

I nodded, shrugging my shoulders at the same time, blatantly checking out her nice hips, anticipating pulling those jeans off. Like I pulled Moms shorts off,...

"Well, that's,... a polite amount of time to stay," Mom considered aloud, looking at Jen again, but not waiting for her approval. "Don't count on us, but don't be surprised to see us, either. A night in with just the four of us and a good movie sounds nice."

"I'll steal enough lamb for four then, just in case. I'm going to grab my top, stay with him till I get back, will you?"

"Did you really have a good time?" Mom asked after Olivia went to collect her shirt.

"Oh, yeah."

"Lots of nice wet titties to look at, huh?" Jen asked.

"Never thought I'd actually see a wet T-shirt contest," I admitted. "Not to mention one with you two in it."

"Well, I'm glad you saw this one," Jen replied, snaking her arms around my neck and pressing herself up against me. "And I'm really glad you had a good time. Love ya, bro."

With that, she gave me another wet one, right on the kisser and, (omigod, is she grinding herself into my hardon!?) wouldn't stop until I pulled back before my heart exploded. Holy shit, if she was that horny, there was no way this little dog and pony act of mine and Olivia's would work.

"We have to hang out tomorrow, no matter what," she said with a funny little smile. "We seem to be not doing that lately and it bugs me. I miss you."

"Okay," I agreed, wishing she'd take her arms off me while Mom only looked on with those incredible nipples and a warm smile. "I know, we haven't,... I mean, (where in the fuck was Olivia already?) I know what y'mean. It's not that I don' like being around ya, or anything, it's just that I can't mix like you an'-"

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers