Wheeling Park Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,254 Followers

Jarid rolled her over and climbed on top of her, taking her hard nipple into his mouth and sucking as she reached down between them and grabbed his ever so hard cock, finding the precum at its tip right away and spreading it around the head with her thumb as she called out softly, writhing underneath him. He jumped at her touch, groaning into his mouthful of her breast, his back rising to meet her caressing hand that slowly made its way to his ass. She pulled him up, pointing him at her opening as she locked eyes full of desire on him, framed in her long blonde hair.

"Make love to me!" she begged in that small voice she often had during sex.

"Jen!", he husked in a warning tone, a last ditch attempt by his morality to avoid what everybody in my room that night so wanted to happen, himself included.

"No. There'll be no other men, baby. Just you and me forever. I Promise."

"I,..." he protested weakly as she tugged at his body harder, wriggling down at the same time until his cockhead was between her soaked and ready lips.

"Just come inside, baby. Make me so happy. Like you want to. ... Uhhhhnnnn! Ohhh!"

"Oh, god! Oh yessss!" I whispered, only for Olivia to hear as her fingers invaded my pussy and Jarid's penis slowly invaded Jen's adorable muffin right in front of me.

She wrapped her legs around him and thrust herself into his push, her mouth open, eyes squinted shut. Her hands were both on his back, pulling him closer to her until he also had his arms under and around her. They kissed tenderly, crying out in little breaths as they promptly fell into a mutually natural and most exquisite, grinding rhythm.

"They're so perfect," Liv's whisper said as it floated to my ear from her nearby lips.

I was so glad I didn't join in. This was a moment I wanted, dared to fantasize about, then dared to help make real. I've never forgotten a single detail of them together and I never will.

Sitting there watching, I suddenly realized that I couldn't have hoped for a better son, or daughter in law and smiled as he did slow figure eights inside of her, making her cry out longer and lower into his ear as he kissed her shoulder. No, how could two young people ever be more perfect for one another? In a different universe, each of them would have had an authentic Martha Stewart label, they were that picture perfect and, if you think that's twisted and deviant,... I'll go further and say that I was so proud of and happy for both my kids at that moment, that those feelings could never be put into words.

They went on like that for some time, neither one in any hurry with Jarid moving consistently in and out of her, dragging at the whimpering girl's clitoris each time. They came together, two slow, intense orgasms that made them clutch each other tight with restrained cries, spasming against their embrace of one another until their muscles slowly relaxed.

Jarid stayed inside her and they moved against one another afterwards, once again so passionately kissing. They looked down at us and smiled dreamily.

"Trudy, I think we should leave these two alone for the night," Liv offered in a quiet voice.

"I definitely agree," I said, watching Jarid's sperm begin to leak from around his cock and out of his sister, thankful she was on the pill.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,254 Followers