Wheeling Park Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"You've never had to clean up after yourself and three other people," I reminded her. "That's when a dishwasher is a woman's best friend."

"I thought diamonds were a woman's best friend."

"No, honey, they're a girl's best friend. A housewife's best friends are major appliances that vibrate a lot."

"You didn't!" she laughed, looking at me doubtfully.

"I tried the corner of the washing machine,... a few times."

"Oh, my god."

"Well,... Dammit!" I laughed in my defense, face flushing.

"Alright, apart from lonely housewives cheating on their washing machines, then, I still maintain that dishwashers are wrong, wrong, wrong."

"I'll have to write Oprah and get help for you," I teased. "Maybe Dr. Phil could come and sort you out and-"

"Sug, if you ever blindside me with Dr. Phil, I'll kick him in the nuts so hard his grandchildren will feel it. Wait, did they let him breed?"

"If you believe the tabloids, he and Oprah have a love child."

"Well, he could do worse. Still, I don't think they shoulda let him breed."

I looked at the clock again. Twenty after twelve.

"Try to contain yourself, Trudy."

"I just hope everything's okay."

"It will be," Liv assured me. "They're probably out alone somewhere, Barbie trying to get into Jarid's pants while he's trying to redefine every detail of their relationship."

"I can't get over how it was," I said, smiling as I remembered.

"Yeah. That was the best sex we ever had, last night at my trailer. You were so good."

"So were you."

We shared a kiss, my hands stopping their attention on a bowl while I enjoyed her lips and tongue.

"Mmm. Can you imagine how it was for them?" I asked.

"I'm glad we left them alone, even though I half expected Jarid to ruin everything with his mouth as soon as we left."

"But he seems a lot happier, lately. And he's always had limits with Barbie girl."

"Trudy?"

"Yes?"

"If everything's okay with them,... I have to make a quick business trip to Barrie tomorrow and I'll be taking my bike, so I thought you might like to come along. I'd love to have you."

"That sounds fun," I said, looking at her with growing anticipation. "How long would we be gone?"

"We wouldn't be back until the next day, probably about suppertime, or thereabouts. If you don't like the idea of the twins being left alone, they could stay with Mum and Dad, or we could get Carrie to check in on them?"

"Well, they're actually alright on their own. Unfortunately, they had to learn to be during the last year. Apparently, they've even been eating Mr. Noodles, though. I just found eight packets in the cupboard."

"What's wrong with Mr. Noodles?"

" ... I guess I do have a lot to teach you."

"If you say you'll come with me, I'll tie you up in our motel room and teach you a few things." Liv promised.

"Oh, you will?"

"That's right."

"You'd never get hold of me."

"Oh, Trudy,... Heh. I would. I promise you I would."

"Not without a great big fight."

"I was really hoping you'd say tha-"

The door opened behind us and in they walked, Jen with her top pulled up over her bared breasts, Jarid with a nice big lump in the front of his pants. Well, everything certainly seemed alright.

"Hey, kids," Liv greeted with a warm smile while drying the inside of a glass.

"Hi, Livy. Hi, Mom," Jen greeted back happily.

"How are you two this morning?" I asked, looking carefully at Jarid, at his eyes and not his smile.

"Great," Jen replied before grabbing Jarid by the shirt front and throwing him against the refrigerator.

"H-hey!" he stammered at her. "Wha-pbb! Mmmbp! Mmmm."

She threw herself into him, covering his mouth with hers and mauling his lips in an aggressive kiss, grinding herself against him while her hands travelled everywhere. Jarid was taken by surprise, but it wasn't long before his arms were around her, his hands finding the cheeks of her perfect little bottom.

"Oh, my," I muttered, a little surprised myself and seeing a like expression on Liv's face.

"Oh my, indeed," she returned.

My daughter wasted no time in unbuttoning Jarid's shirt, kissing his chest and sucking on his nipples, moving down to do the same thing with his belly and navel. Her hands quickly unfastened his shorts and we watched as she got my son's hard cock out right in front of us, stroking him and kissing his balls.

She looked up at Jarid with a wicked smile, much like the one on her tattoo, then turned it on me.

"Come on, Mom," she coaxed as if I were late for something.

The wineglass I was washing slipped out of my hands to shatter, only vaguely heard by me, in the sink full of dishes. I didn't even bother drying my hands, only went to my knees in front of him and beside my Jen, who was holding his hard cock out for me. I didn't hesitate at all and she held on to it while I went down on him, sucking him hungrily with my hand on his bare thigh, looking up at his cute, shocked expression.

"Mom!" he exclaimed.

"Let her do what she wants, baby," Jen told him before putting her tongue back on his balls with a dirty little giggle while I tried to deepthroat him.

We traded off now and again, each of us taking his balls and his cock, tasting his precum and deepthroating him as best we could. He moaned and his moans turned into groans as we both watched him. Liv came to his side and began kissing his shoulders and neck, making sure he was nice and relaxed. She took his shirt the rest of the way off and began playing with his nipples while whispering and sucking behind his ear, just under his hairline.

Jen wrapped her breasts around his wonderfully hard erection, stretching up to do it, and started fucking him like that. I held his cockhead in my mouth while she did, sucking there and playing my tongue around what I'd learned was a very sensitive spot, just below the head and in front. He was getting close, close enough that the thigh I held on to began to tremble.

"Ah, fff-! Oh, my fuck!" he yelped.

"Why don't you three kids just pretend I'm not here?" Liv suggested, walking behind us and taking the front passenger seat.

She swiveled around to watch as we both started licking and sucking up and down his shaft again, one on either side until our tongues met in that special place. We played there for a short time before licking his cockhead and taking turns sucking it every once in a while.

I looked up at him. He was looking down at us, watching his sister and mother sucking his cock, and he came.

"Uhhhh!" Ahhhh, fuck! Uuuurrrrrr!! Fffffuuuu-", he yelled as the hot load erupted from his rock hard penis.

"Oh, yeah. Oh,... yeah! Cum all over their pretty faces, sug!" Liv exclaimed, one hand down the front of her pants, the other inside her blouse.

"Mmmm," Jen enthused as she began greedily licking his cum from my face.

I did the same with her while my hand continued to stroke the still hard penis of my son.

"Oh, my god!" Jarid finally managed.

"I should say," I scolded sleazily while Jen licked his spunk from the bridge of my nose. "You came right in your mothers face. I'm starting to think you like it."

"Oh my god!" he repeated while Olivia laughed, long and low.

I laughed too as Jen predictably giggled and pulled me to my feet with her. She turned my back to Jarid and grabbed my bottom while I put my arms around her. We kissed each other, using our tongues for a few moments before we stopped and I looked back at him with a devilish smile.

"Isn't Mom's ass so nice, baby?"

He only watched, his mouth open a little while she caressed my bottom and suddenly gave me a little slap. I yelped and jumped, then felt her hand rubbing the spot while she laughed naughtily under her breath.

"Ohhh, Jen, honey!" I sighed, watching Jarid watch me, his cock still hard.

"Come and kiss Mom," Jen told him before lightly kissing my neck and shoulder, pulling aside the loose collar of my pink summer shirt.

He came closer without much hesitation and kissed the side of my face, then my mouth as I felt his erection touch my left cheek through my skirt, then its entire length against me as he assaulted the other side of my neck and shoulder with kisses, licking and sucking here and there like Jen was doing.

One of my hands rediscovered his cock, the other going down Jen's shorts. Both of them jerked and pressed harder against me at my touch, making me smile. The back of my skirt was being slowly raised and I looked back to see Jarid staring longingly at what he was uncovering. Once the hem was at the small of my back, his hand travelled over my bottom, squeezing each cheek before he also gave me a spank, making me jump, and rubbing it afterward as Jen did.

"Your mum does love her white panties, doesn't she?" Liv noted.

It was true, I did. It made me somehow feel all the dirtier when I enjoyed myself during times like then. At the time, I was wearing a pair of white short shorts, the really short kind. Lace in front and see through in back.

"Oh, yeah," Jen said, squirming against my hand, then roughly pulling my top open, popping buttons and tearing seems.

Jarid's hand went down the back of my panties and I thrilled, slipping a finger inside Jen and watching Liv push her jeans down to her knees, then to her ankles and off. She spread her legs, showing her dark green, satin underwear, inside of which her hand immediately went.

"Oh, Mom!" Jen cried, getting worked up now. "Ahhhh! Jarid, help me get her on the table!"

It didn't take very long to find myself on my back, Jen tearing my panties off while Jarid held my legs. Oh, god, this was so good. Once they had me completely exposed, they each held one of my legs spread and began licking my pussy. This was even better, a lot better.

I moaned in a high voice watching them do this for me, one on each lip, then one on my clitoris, the other on my wet opening, each of them seeming to know exactly what to do to compliment the other's efforts. It was simply the best oral experience imaginable and I couldn't believe it was happening to me. I supported myself by my elbows behind me on the table and watched, one of my breasts hauled half out by Jen only moments before. I grabbed the exposed, incredibly, itchingly erect nipple and played with it while they licked and sucked my pussy.

"Awww! Awwww, fuuuck!" I wailed as Jen's pinky finger slipped inside my flower. "Oh, honey, yes, yes!!"

"Finger her pussy again, Jarid. She wants you to."

"Yeah! I want your-! Uhh-hhffuuck!"

He did, slowly sinking his finger inside me as I keened a high note, squirming against their probing invaders and remembering that this was exactly what Liv and I did to Jen when we found out about her tattoo. It occurred to me how thoughtful she was to return the favour and my high note turned to a wanton laugh.

"Rub her clit, too."

"Ahhhhnnn! Ooohhhhh, fuck!" I went on.

"Isn't it fun having Mom here like this, like all at our mercy and stuff? We can do whatever we want and she'll let us, you know. Woncha, Mom?"

"Yesss!" I confirmed. "Oh, god, yes!"

"Mom loves that stuff. She likes having her clothes ripped off and being called a slut. She likes to be abused cause she's a very kinky and slutty mommy. Aren't you?"

"Yes! Yes! Oh, Fuck! Gaaaa-AAAA! AHHHH!! AAAA-OOOO- .......... -AHHHHHHHH!!! OH, FUUCK! OH, FUUUUCK!!" I hollered, orgasming hard, once again to Jarid's mouth and finger.

I'm not sure how much time went by before I was aware of a new sensation between my legs, as I was so focused on the twins, no longer thinking anything at all other than wanting them. I realized Jen was rubbing Jarid's hardon against my pussy, lying it along its length and working it between my lips. He seemed to be enjoying this as much as I was as we caught each other's eye.

"Ohh, honey,... Are you gonna fuck your slutty mommy?" I asked, prepared to beg if I had to.

"I'm pretty sure he'd like to," Jen said, shooting me a particularly wicked grin as she toyed with us. "And we know you want it, but before I can allow that, I'm afraid I'll have to have a little promise from you, Mom."

"Wha-? Hha?" I asked, staring at what she was doing while my pelvis twitched under him.

"Just the four of us from now on. Park, or no Park, it's just us four and nobody else from now on. Promise?"

"I second that," Liv announced in a breathless, hoarse voice as she worked herself, her eyes never leaving us.

"There ya go, Mom," Jen teased mercilessly, pressing him down a little harder and rubbing my clitoris with the ridge of his cockhead.

"Yes! Yes, I promise!" I said hastily, already having had some second thoughts about my philandering before then, anyhow. "Jarid, fuck me!"

"Mmm-hmmm," Jen approved. "Fuck her nice and hard."

She deftly guided him into my wet and ready opening while I watched him disappear up inside of me, peeling a high note, possibly soprano. Olivia moaned and Jarid's jaw sagged as we caught each other's eyes again. He pushed himself all the way in, staring at me and suddenly grabbing my bra and roughly pulling it down as he soon picked up his pace to a cervix bumping, solid fucking. Oh, god it was so good. It got better, though, as Jen pushed her shorts down and stepped out of them.

"Watch her suck my muffin. She loves it."

"Ahh! Ahh-hh! Ohhh, Mom!" Jarid ground out.

"Ooooh, fuck me hard, honey!" I begged as Jen climbed up on the table and straddled my head with her thighs, facing Jarid.

"Oh, god!" Liv moaned louder.

I dove into my daughter's sweet little muffin, grabbing her thighs in my hands and glancing at Jarid, seeing his expression over this and actually feeling him getting bigger and harder.

"Ahhnn! Oh, yeah, Mom! Stick your tongue in my muffin! Ahhh-hhhh! Yes!"

This was heaven for me. If we never repeated this, or any act like it again, I still would have been satisfied to have that and, as soon as he was inside me, any doubts about the promise I'd made were vanquished then and there. I licked my little Barbie everywhere, and so thankfully as I enjoyed the feel of my son's cock filling me, exciting my canal with its repeated passage. Again, I won't try to explain to you the love I felt for them and still do. It would be completely impossible and I doubt many would understand, even if I could, but I will say that it's that love that made the act and the many more that came after it so good.

I felt a hand at my clitoris as Liv cried out. I peeked long enough to see that her breasts had been spilled out of her top as she sat forward on the edge of her seat watching, fingers furiously at work behind the green satin.

A few minutes later, Jen was still bent over, sucking my clitoris while I was holding her lips apart, licking from her opening to her button and back again, sometimes fingering her while licking her anus. She began to tremble and cry out louder as Jarid started getting a bit louder as well.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" she hummed into my pussy, getting even louder and more urgent, sounding like a kitten crying for its mother until she couldn't carry on with me any longer. "Ahhhh, Mom! Oh,... go- Haaa? Hiiii? Uvvvvv- FUCK! OH, MOMMY, YES! OHHHHH, I'M CUMMING! MOMMYYYY!!"

Right behind her, I heard Olivia's orgasm and something crashing as though knocked down amidst her frantic, halting yells of pleasure.

At that time of day, the heat was quite formidable and I finally noticed that Jen, like Jarid was soaked in her own sweat. She'd gotten rid of her shirt at some point and was now completely naked, her hair sticking together and to her face in wet clumps.

"H'rass!" She managed, falling to her knees on the padded seat as she looked up at Jarid.

"Ahhh! Fuck, I'm-"

"Cum in her ass!" Jen eagerly instructed, beginning to regain herself.

(Oh, yes please!)

He withdrew his cock from me and they turned me over with my thighs spread to the limit. I rested my face on the table, whimpering as his cockhead pressed at my anus.

"Just be careful at first, baby," Jen told him in a still shaky voice. "Just like with me. Just work your way in a little and-"

"Ohhhhh!!" I yelled as he did.

"-just,... in and out a little."

"Oh, god, yes!"

"Just a little further, baby,..."

Feeling him inside me when Jen finally brought him all the way was just so astonishingly good. What he said next made it all the better.

"Ohh! Awww, Mom! I love you! Fuck, Mom! Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!"

I was doing plenty of hollering of my own when his throbbing, twitching cock ejaculated deep inside my bottom and I felt every hot spurt from him.

After he finally pulled himself out, actually wheezing, I tried to stand but fell backwards into him, the three of us falling against the counter behind us and to the floor, still softly moaning.

When we'd collected ourselves, it was Jen who got to her shaky legs first, looking at Liv and saying, "I think our new stepdad needs some tenchy-poo."

Olivia looked at us with a smile that was equal parts love and lust as we neared. We tugged her to her feet and took the rest of her clothes off before we pulled her to the floor, all of us falling on her body, eagerly and lovingly.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

I did go with Olivia the next day to Barrie, and it was a great time. The weather was, of course, sunny and hot and the ride on the back of her touring bike was so exhilarating. I thought of being her wife the whole way, like she'd described, holding on to her middle with my fingers interlocked, my ankles crossed on the tank in front of her as I watched the scenery go by, kilometer after kilometer.

And yes, in case you're wondering, I made her chase me around the motel room. Yes, she managed to eventually tie me down after tearing all my clothes off, despite my best efforts to stop her. Yes, she enjoyed my efforts very much, as she hinted the day before, and yes, she taught me many new and exciting things afterward.

And such was our summer.

No, not quite that simple, we weren't screwing each other every minute of the day for three months, which is probably what you're thinking no matter how harshly you have, or haven't judged the four of us. We grew closer that summer. We did a lot of things together and we were very happy, the four of us. Happier than we'd ever been.

And I actually did accomplish everything I meant to the day I decided we were leaving town for the summer. I became someone I could find in a mirror, definitely non boring and I brought the family closer. But maybe best of all, I now have Liv to rescue me from what would have been.

Even Jarid seemed to have found happiness. He and Jen were practically inseparable the whole summer and it was so nice to see them holding hands, or sleeping in the lounger together.

A day short of a week after we got back home, I heard the now familiar sound of Olivia's big, black Harley and ran outside to meet her, not even giving her a chance to get off her bike, or take her helmet off before I threw my arms around her and kissed her visor. I was so happy to see her, had missed her so much in that week and was gratified to find she felt the same way, once I finally gave her a chance to at least remove her helmet. Three days later, Junior arrived with the few boxes of things that Olivia cared to keep with her and our home became hers.

The kids seemed to adjust to this well, especially Jen who, like Jarid, began classes at university as planned. She got her spot on the team, also as expected, and Jarid got a full time job, which I tried to dissuade him from for fear his studies would suffer. He assured me they wouldn't and soon brought home a badly faded, twenty-five year old, silver Mustang Cobra that sounded like a piece of farm equipment, much to Jen's very rewarding approval.

I'll admit it was a little unexpected at first, even after those months at the Park, when I'd hear them thumping around in one of their bedrooms overhead, Jen giggling and screaming and Jarid yelling things like, "OW!", or "That's no fair!", before things would be settled in one of their beds, or on the floor, or on Jen's dresser. Of course, they didn't mind if I watched and the four of us would often share one another in as many different sexual arrangements as there were sleeping arrangements.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers