Wheeling Park Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers

I kept asking myself if I went too far, asking myself if I should have just kept my mouth shut about the whole thing for our own good. But then, wasn't I the so-called 'Man of the House', or did that only count when the father dies? One thing was sure, I believed everything I said. The way she was dressed at the time, right in front of me and everyone else, was proof enough of that and I didn't need the mental image of my own sister in those cutoffs and half a shirt added to the already backed up 'To Be Pressure washed Away' department.

Later on, during a joint stop, I was whizzing into the woods and laughing silently at my earlier fears of being beaten and left for dead out there, when Elmo sidled up for the same purpose. Once his stream started, he looked over at me with a smile.

"All that fuckin bouncin' around, eh? So, is her punch as hard as it looks on video?"

"Huh?"

"Hey man, watch it, you almost pissed on me."

"Sorry."

"She got a hard punch?"

"How did you know?"

"You been rubbing your jaw all afternoon, especially just before we left and you been quiet all day. Even for you."

"Shit. Yeah, she's got a hard punch. It's okay, though."

"You must've really pissed her off."

"Yeah.", I admitted, hitching myself up again.

"Hey,... Y'know, park stuff is park stuff. Don't take it too seriously."

I didn't respond to this, whatever it meant, as I took the helmet from where I'd left it hanging on the end of my handlebars.

"In fact," he continued, hitching himself up now, "if you could somehow just relax a bit,... Well, I think it'd be good for you. Trixie's been asking why you haven't come to visit her."

"Come on, daylights a wastin'!" one of the other riders yelled, starting his machine.

"Go on ahead n take your time, we'll be right along!" Elmo yelled back.

As they waved and idled off, Elmo said, "You know, she really was expecting you and I think her feelings are a little hurt."

"Oh, no.", I groaned.

"It's not all that bad. Just go see her. And bring her something."

"Elmo,... I'm sorry, but I just have this little problem with going to visit your wife where I could end up in bed with her. There, I said it."

"Well, shit. Would it help if I told you that we're not actually married? Common-law."

We looked at one another a moment before I stated, "You know? That does help a little."

Maybe it was just the pot, but we both started laughing.

"But seriously, I do have a problem with this." I affirmed once we'd mostly gotten over that little moment.

"You think she's pretty?"

"Yes."

"Nice body?"

"Well, Yeah."

"Just go visit her and be her friend, like you said you would. Enjoy some time with her.", he advised, getting on his ATV and grabbing his helmet. "C'mon, mount up. We don't want to fall too far behind."

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

It was after dark when we got back, late enough that Trixie had already left for the club. I returned the helmet and puttered down the back row, anxiously craning my neck to see if there were any lights on in the RV. There wasn't. I puttered right in, shoving the bike in behind the big camper, ass end first, before walking inside.

Nope, nobody there. I left the lights out and grabbed some food before doing the whole shower and change thing. Since everyone was gone, I thought I'd stay there for the night and that ladder I noticed again on the back of the RV gave me a great idea for in case anybody came a knock-knock-knockin'.

I rolled a few joints out of the pot that Elmo gave me, grabbed some beer and my MP3 player and went out the door, scouting for that lightweight, red lawn lounger I'd noticed earlier.

"Hey, Maddie. I'd bring you up to the roof, but ladders are strictly a primate thing, girl. No, I'm not crawling under the camper with you."

She really was a good dog. I patted her as I hit 'Play', inviting a little punk/rap fusion into my senses. I put the beer on a lawn chair and grabbed the red lounger, dragging it across the grass and around to the rear of the RV, wondering if it would be as easy as I'd assumed to get it up there.

I found Olivia sitting on my bike, wearing tight, faded blue jeans and a loose fitting, low necked, shiny black shirt that looked more like lingerie. She was softly rocking it back and forth against the transmission and looking down as though she were trying to find Neutral. My visitor looked up just as I was shoving my heart back down my throat and to my chest where it belonged and fumbling for the stupid MP3.

"These were never like this." she said.

" ... Huh?"

"These old XRs were never notchy like this. You got a problem."

"It works."

"It shouldn't work like that. Where in hell is Neutral?"

"It's an owner's bike."

She paused at this, looking at me with an unreadable expression before looking at the lounger.

"Is that your date tonight?"

I looked behind me at the lawn furniture, then back, shrugging.

"She was available." I said with the driest wit.

This time, I was ready for her, however, I did wish she'd get off my bike.

"Yeah? Where were you taking her?"

I had to answer this, since there was no other explanation, and said, "The roof."

"Why?"

"I thought it would be cool."

"Wanna go sit on the picnic table for a little while, first? I'm sure she won't mind."

" ... Alright." I didn't like this, but at least she was getting off my bike.

We walked out and she sat on the top, her low heeled, black shoes resting on the seat while she patted the space next to her. I settled there, beside her.

"So,...", Olivia began, "You have some doubts about our little corner of Paradise, do you?"

(Oh-my-god!)

"That was a private conversation." I managed after some considerable mental scramble.

"Yeah, well it isn't now. You said what you said."

"I can't believe she told you." I mumbled, looking away with a sour expression on my face.

"She came back crying, Jarid. She was very upset and, of course, your mother and I were going to want to know what happened."

"So, why isn't Mom here?"

"I told her I'd deal with this."

" ... You twoaregood friends, aren't you?"

" ... What concerns me is your dissatisfaction with your surroundings."

"I'm not making any trouble, I just had a conversation with my sister, something I have every right to do.", I affirmed, finding it a lot easier to talk to her when we weren't facing one another.

So far, a careful defense had been serving me well, but her evasion of my comment concerning she and Mom's friendship had sparked my curiosity.

"Nobody's saying you're making any trouble. In fact, people like you for helping Elmo like you do. I'm just a little curious about how two faced you can be to categorize us as being so 'alternative' to your 'lifestyle' while looking us in the face and being so nice to us, at the same time. I wonder what Elmo would think. You know, he likes you a lot."

"You're painting a pretty ugly picture of me and it's just not like that."

"So, how is it?"

"I don't answer to you, lady."

I was emboldened and it just popped out of my mouth.

" ... I'm,... going to let that pass. But, for your information, you do answer to me while you're here. People have been thrown out for saying what you just did."

"You're trying to bully me. It won't work. I'm sorry I made some observations and warned my own sister to be careful about her behaviour because I was concerned, but I said what I said to my sister. Not you. It's none of your business and I'm not going to sit here and be interrogated by you like this."

So then, I just got off the picnic table, intending to grab the lounger and continue on my way, suddenly reminding myself that this woman was not to be crossed and already knowing that I'd probably gone too far.

I was grabbed from behind and whipped back to the top of the picnic table in a tangle of limbs. Olivia was right on top of me with two handfuls of my shirt and she didn't look very happy.

"Whatdid you say!?What!?"she seethed.

"Nothing!" I said in a sudden panic, but not daring to move.

"What!!?"

"I didn't say anything!"

"Didn't say anything,what!?"

"I didn't say anything, Olivia!" I assured her.

(Ohm'god, she's going to kill me!)

But she let me go, quickly stepping off the table and walking a few feet away, pointing back as I slowly rose to a sitting position, wide eyed and totally freaked out.

"You littleshit!"You're lucky you're Trudy's kid!"

I wasn't about to go near that, now. Hell, I was seriously thinking about apologizing, but I always hated having to run the white flag up the pole and, as freaked as I was, I decided to wait until the last minute anyway.

She paced a few times, putting her hand on her forehead while looking at the grass, before suddenly coming back to the good old picnic table to look me right in the eye from about six inches away, holding me with that thing she had about her while she spoke in a measured tone.

"I was here before they cut the first trail through this property. I was one of the ones who helped make this place happen and I still do. I deserve respect and you will give it to me, you get it?"

"Yes, Olivia."

"Even when I'm out beyond that culvert that you helped fix today, I get respect. I'll be damned if I'll let a little snot-nosed kid treat me like you just did when I'm here, of all places, do you getthat?"

"Yes, Olivia."

"Try to imagine how upset I am with you!"

She straightened up and wandered away a few steps, obviously getting hold of herself again. She grabbed two of the beer a half minute later, gave me one and opened the other before hopping up beside me on the picnic table again.

"Okay, we got off on the wrong foot, didn't we?" ..."Didn't we?"

"Yes, Olivia." I quickly agreed, trying to sidle away from her in such a way as she wouldn't notice.

"That's right. Drink your beer."

I opened it and took a slug and waited for her to speak.

After she took a long drink herself, she said, "You're more or less right about us. You don't need to know any details, but yeah. And, like anybody else, believe it or not, we like to enjoy our summers and we like to get away from it all, and here is where we do that. There's nobody here that's dangerous, or out of control and there's no guns, hard drugs, gambling, prostitution, or whatever you might have been expecting, so just fucking relax, Jarid."

"I'm relaxing, Olivia."

"Well, you don't sound like it. Take another drink. Now, I think the question I asked about how you really feel about us deserves an answer, so let's hear it."

I swallowed and just looked at her. I had to, because I couldn't find words and I didn't want her to think I was ignoring her.

"Well? You said it wasn't like how I described it. What's it like, then?"

She really had me here.

"Well,... like I said, I was just concerned and,... Well, you get raised a certain way, you have expectations and you learn not to deviate, I guess. I really do like everyone I met here, and that's the truth. (except for you) I'm just,..."

"What? ... C'mon, you were doing good."

"I'm just out of my element and things aren't the way they're supposed to be."

And there it was. The woman made me tell myself where I stood.

"We scare you."

"No. Not really."

"How so?"

"I'm not going to answer that. But, I'm sorry if what I said to Jen made me look two faced. It reallywasn'tlike that and she wouldn't see it that way, either."

" ... I'll accept that. Jarid, you've got to understand that no harm will come to you, or your family while you're here. Nobody is forced to do anything, if that weren't so, then the trappings from town would- Look, just trust me. People do what they want here within limits that are more liberal than what you're used to, that's all. Your mother and your sister are both adults, doing what they want to do and they're very happy here. And I'm very glad they're happy, because I like them, like everybody else here does. And they like you, too, but they won't if you start acting like you're better than them, you understand?"

"Yes, Olivia."

"Just yes is fine, I told you to relax. Take another drink." she said, taking another bolt herself before going on. "Because you don't have the right to call the shots in another person's life, not even your mum and sisters, and especially not while you're here. And here's another thing I'd like to mention: I know how you deal with people. I knowallabout it. Don't try your little games with me, because we both know I've been around your little track more times than you can imagine, and then a few you've never heard of. Don't insult me by thinking you can deal with me. Say what you mean and mean what you say, because that's the way it works here. Alright?"

"Alright."

She seemed to be in a strange mood now, a very brusque one.

"You're going to apologize to your sister and your mother. Not now. I wanted to bring you to the Club and help you to loosen up and have a great time with us, but now I don't even want you there. You'll probably just ruin our night, so you'll do it later, after we've had a chance to forget about your assholery for a bit. I'll tell them I talked to you and I'll make sure they're receptive when we get back, but you owe them an apology. You hear?"

"Yes.", I said gloomily.

"And you'd better be here when we get back. Youaresorry for calling Barbie a two dollar whore, aren't you? For saying your mother is spazzed out?"

"Yes.", I resignedly answered with no other answer open to me.

"Good, because that really pissed me off. I'm trying to make sure everybody gets along here, Jarid. Your co-operation would be a big help."

After giving me a long look that felt more like an inspection, she suddenly gave me a quick kiss on the forehead before turning and heading out of the lot. I let a long breath out, wondering how long I'd been holding it.

The top of the RV no longer appealed to me after she left, for some reason. I was still trying to get over the fact that I almost got beat up by a woman and was just thankful she was gone. I finished the beer, sitting there on the table a while longer with a second one while Maddie lay in the grass in front of me.

In a while, I was able to look at the encounter a bit more logically. Olivia was a charismatic leader type who was used to getting her way and prepared to do what it took to get it. And she would easily resort to physical force, possibly real violence, if need be.

I believed the things she said about herself and the other park residents and even respected her and their ways, but she made it clear that I was along for the ride from here on. It was true, too, especially judging by my earlier conversation with Jen. I wondered if I should try to corner Mom, or at least just say the right things and watch her responses to see where she really stood. I'd have the chance later, but doing that now would be pretty risky, whether Olivia was there or not. Cause that was something else she was pretty clear about, wasn't it?

After smoking one of the joints I rolled, I grabbed another beer, starting to feel the nervous cramp in my gut ease a little. There was no way I dared to leave. I had to play it very careful with Olivia from now on and I no longer felt I could trust Jen, apologies or no. After a while, I decided to just go turn in. I was getting sleepy and, chances were, they would wait until tomorrow morning instead of waking me up.

I got up too fast for the beer and pot I'd had and caught a dizzy spell, slumping against the counter and seeing stars in the still darkened RV before I could even make my bunk. After the world came back into focus, I carefully made my way back and climbed in, closing the privacy curtain, and after some brief minutes with the bed spins, I must have passed out.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

I dreamed that there was something on me. A warm weight of flesh, like a snake, or some strange skinned animal. It was a Komodo Dragon, its guiltless eyes staring at me while its tongue caressed my face, making me feel everything was alright even though it seemed to be squeezing harder-

"Wha-!!" I yelled, coming awake to find someone on top of me.

My legs and arms flailed instinctually until I was held immobile by the person with the now familiar perfume.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh." Olivia soothed, kissing my forehead again once I'd settled to stare up at her face in shock. "It's only me."

"Uh huh." I wheezed. "I,... I can't breathe, Olivia."

"But, you're awake. I'm glad to see you're still here."

"I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"That's the spirit, kid. Straighten yourself up, I'll send them inside in a few minutes, Okay?"

"Super."

"Don't pout.", she told me, sliding off of me and backing out of the cubicle bunk just as my brain began dumping a liter of blood down south.

For the first, time I realized that there were people in the lot outside my window. I pulled the curtain and watched them milling about, getting settled while laughing and talking like partiers do.

(even better.)

I rolled out as she left, closing the door behind her. I was still somewhat drunk and high, but more or less alright as I stumbled into the bathroom to douse my face with cold water, finger combing my hair back and trying to brush away the horrible taste in my mouth.

Someone started a radio with some half decent nineties stuff as I nuked a cup of six hour old coffee from the percolators carafe. I was just able to gulp half of it and turn around, when they entered, all three of them.

Mom was wearing a pair of those stretchy casual pants, grey, very snug and clinging to her body, right down to her ankles. A short, olive green, thin button up sweater hugged her upper curves and showed her belly, the top buttons left undone to expose more than a little cleavage and a little of that piece of cloth between the cups of her bra. Most notably, her makeup and hair was in place again and I couldn't believe this beauty was my mother.

Jen was also made up, had ringleted hair and wore a short, bright orange dress that had no back, shoulders, or sleeves and tied around the back of her neck. Her tiny black bra and panties were just visible under the tight, brighter orange dress and she wore black stockings, the tops of which, along with garter straps, visible just under her hemline. Oh yeah, she was quite a sight as I wondered where in hell she got a dress like that.

I tried to concentrate on their faces

Mom fixed me with a strange expression, not angry, but as though she were wondering about me while Jen looked down, an expression on her face that said she was waiting for my apology before she'd give me the time of day. Olivia stood between and behind them and, not wanting to do this under her direction, I jumped right in.

"Mom, I'm sorry I said you were,... well, spazzed out. You know I- I think you're smart and I'm sorry I said that. I didn't mean it."

It was sincere, at least under the circumstances, and she received it that way.

"I accept your apology, honey, thank you."

I nodded my relief, but then turned to Jen, glancing at Olivia to see her watching this closely. (bitch)

"Jen, I,... Jeez, I wish I didn't call you that. I hope you know I don't see you like that, I just thought I was helping. I'm really, really sorry I hurt your feelings and I wish I never said it. ..... Forgive me?"

She nodded, looking up at me for the first time and showing her small forgiveness smile. "I'm sorry I hit you, I promise I won't do it again. Umm, I hope it didn't hurt too bad."

I shrugged, saying, "It's okay, I got over it. I was more upset about,... you know."

"Yeah."

"Now kiss and make up.", Olivia said.

I would have taken that as an expression, but Jen and Mom apparently chose to take it literally, each one kissing me on the cheek.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers