When a Fantasy Becomes Way too Real Pt. 02

Story Info
Just when I thought it was over, it gets MUCH WORSE!!
3.3k words
4.07
32k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here I am. Standing naked next to my locked car. No phone. Car still running. Holding nothing but a cum soaked shirt. The cum all over my face was starting to dry, and it was starting to get dark out.

I began to try and find a way to break into my car. Searching for something to use to pry the door or to break a window. I just bought the car only 3 months ago so I'd really rather not have to damage it to get in.

After a little while of trying to get in, the car shuts off. Now I'm out of gas!! I give up. I walk over to the car carrying a rock. I decide I'm breaking out a window and getting into my car. I throw the rock and it bounces off, but it manages to set off my car alarm!

Being parked along the backside of strip mall parking lot I knew it wouldn't be long before someone came over to investigate. I panic and run back into the woods enough to be out of sight. I hear people coming over to check it out, but I remained hidden. I couldn't see them very well but I could hear that it was two guys.

They walked around the car looking around. I contemplated coming out and asking for help, but hesitated too long as one of them called the police. Now my body is shaking in fear. I don't know what to do now. The guys continued to wait by my car until the police arrived.

5 minutes later a police car shows up and two officers step out and start talking to the guys who were waiting by my car. The one officer starting writing things down while looking at my car while the other one started walking back into the woods towards me looking around to try and find who set the alarm off. I quietly began to lay down as to not be visible but when I was finally down onto my stomach I accidentally cracked a stick and my cover was blown.

The police officer runs right over to me and stops right next to me. I remained completely still, but it pretty hard to miss a completely naked kid laying in the woods. He tells me to roll over and sit up. I did as he said. He begins to ask me questions about what I was doing there, who I was, and about the car. I told him everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. Every little sticky detail. In hopes of not getting into trouble. He went silent.

Cop 1-"Stay here. Don't move!" He said and he walked back over to my car.

My head dropped down in embarrassment. I sat there, naked, scared, for what seemed like an eternity. A few moments later I hear both officers walking over towards me. They both walk right up to me and stop. I lift my head up.

Cop 1-"So, according to the two men over there, your story checks out. I guess they also participated in this sick little illegal encounter you have arranged."

Oh my god! The guys came back!! Well at least the police know what I am saying is the truth and should help me be on my way now. Or so I thought.

Cop 1-"So here's the deal. We can either charge you for your illegal activities, which I doubt you want to go to jail tonight looking like this, OR, you can let me and my partner have a little fun with you and then you can be on your way."

What just happened here?? Am I really being made to choose between getting fucked by two cops and going to jail??

Cop 1-"Just try to imagine how long you would last in jail. A young naked cum covered white boy in a holding cell with a bunch of horny drunk convicts." He added, with a big smile on his face.

Me-"These are my only options??" I cried out.

Cop 1-"Yeah, and we don't have all night to wait for you to decide, so what's it going to be? You have five seconds!"

Me-"WAIT!" I yelled out in terror.

Cop 1-"5...4...3...2...

Me-"Okay okay!! I've decided!!"

He stops counting. I start shaking with fear. I still don't know what to do. I have two options, and both end in being forced into getting fucked by more men, AGAIN! But I can't go to jail! I believe my only option is to take their deal.

Me-"I...I...Ill do it..." I say with hesitation.

Cop 1-"Do what?"

Me-"I'll...let you have your way with me"

Cop 1-"That's what I thought. Now listen closely. Here's what's going to happen. You are going to eagerly do everything we ask of you. You will let us do anything we want to you. And you will not resist, scream, call out for help, or anything of that nature. Or we will take you to jail anyways. Got it?"

Me-"...Yes sir." I said hesitantly.

Cop 1-"And you will not talk unless spoken too. And even then you will address us with a 'Yes Sir,' got it?"

Me-"...Yes...Sir..."

Cop 1-"Good. Now up onto your knees."

I lift myself up onto my knees as he said. I feel the second officer taking my hands and cuffing them in front of me. They are tight. They kinda hurt actually. He was a fairly tall man, muscular build. The first officer was around my height, but was absolutely jacked! He looked like a short version of The Rock!

The first cop positions himself directly in front of me. I can clearly see his bulge thru his uniform pants.

Cop 1-"Now, why don't you help me get these pants down."

Me-"Yes sir." I replied, not wanting to end up in jail.

But I accidentally hesitated. He grabs the back of my head and begins to pull me in closer to him. I know he isn't messing around at this point. I reach up, wrists cuffed together, and begin to undo his belt. He pulls my head in closer.

Cop 1-"Come on now! Hurry up." He says, in a slightly irritated voice.

I finally get his belt undone, and immediately start working on the button. After getting the button released, I pull his zipper down. He pulls my head in even closer. I'm only about an inch or two away from his crotch at this point. I quickly pull his pants down to his ankles, revealing his massive bulge in his boxer briefs.

I reach up to the waist band of his boxers. Slowly pulling them over his already hard cock. As his boxers slide down, his cock eventually sprung out and landed directly on my face.

Cop 1-"Open that mouth of yours."

I close my eyes. My mouth opens up. One of his hands came off of my head. He grabs his cock and slides the head down my face to my lips. He places the head of his cock just inside my mouth and rests it on my tongue. He replaces his hand on the back of my head and locks his fingers together.

At this point I feel the second officer kneeling down behind me. I hear some rustling around. Then hear what sounded to me like he was opening a condom. While that made me even more nervous knowing what he was about to do, it did however give me a mild sigh of relief that he was going to use protection.

While he was getting himself prepared, the first cop begins to pull my head in closer. Making his cock slide into my mouth. His shaft slowly slid down into my mouth.

With how hard his thick cock was, and at this angle, his cock was pressing hard up on the roof of my mouth as it slid inside my mouth, making me gag almost immediately. He continued to force my mouth down the shaft of his cock. Inch by inch. Upon reaching the entrance to my throat he pull his cock back out slowly, stopping when his tip was just left in my mouth.

He begins to slide is shaft back into my mouth again. This time a little faster. Stopping again at my throat. While holding my head still he begins to thrust his hips back and forth. Sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. Picking up speed as he goes.

After a few minutes of gently fucking my mouth I hear him ask his partner, who is still directly behind me, if he's ready. After a quick confirmation he slides his cock completely out of my mouth.

Cop 1-"Turn around now, and tilt your head back towards me."

Although confused, I answered him with a, "Yes Sir."

I shuffle myself around till I am now facing the second cop. I lean back until I'm am about to fall backwards. I feel his hands grab the back of my neck. Holding me from falling back. The second cop stands in between my legs. I feel him grab ahold of the back of my legs, right below my ass.

He forcefully lifts me up into the air and I'm now completely off the ground. Being held up from both ends. Hands cuffed together. And about to be fucked from both ends by two cops in the middle of the woods! What the hell did I do to deserve this?? This isn't what I actually wanted to happen, not at all!

The second officer lifts my ass up overtop his erect cock before lowering my ass down to meet the tip of his cock.

Cop 2-"Guide my cock inside you boy"

Me-"...Yes Sir" I said hesitantly. I reached down with my cuffed hands and using my fingertips I started to push the head of his cock into the opening of my ass. I continued to push until his tip slipped inside me. He began to lower me down, his cock sliding into me inch by inch as he slowly lowered my ass down his thick shaft.

Me-"OH MY GOD!" I cried out. As he slid inside me the rest of the way.

Cop 2-"What did we tell you about talking?!! One more time and you're really gonna regret it!! You understand??"

Me-"Yes...yes sir" I said, as my body was trembling with pain and pleasure all at the same time.

I was shocked...Did I just experience some kind of pleasure from this?? Did I actually sort of enjoy him sliding his cock inside me?? It still kind of hurt, even though I am still slightly stretched out from before. So I decided to focus more on the pain than imagining that I may have been starting to actually enjoy any of this.

At this point I feel the first cop gently rest his cock down onto my lips. Just when I was starting to forget that this wasn't over, I was abruptly reminded that this was far from over. He began to run the shaft of his cock back and forth across my lips. Out of reflex, I slid my tongue out, meeting the shaft of his cock.

He continued to slide his cock back and forth, riding along my tongue now. Pushing against my tongue harder and harder, making me lick up and down his entire shaft. He stops. With the throbbing head of his cock resting on the center of my tongue.

He begins to tilt my head back even farther now, keeping his cock on my mouth. As my head tilted more and more his cock began to line up perfectly with my mouth. I couldn't help but open my mouth more to accept his cock into me. He pushes just the tip into my mouth. I start to swirl my tongue around the big head of his cock. He tightens the grip on my neck and begging to slide his cock down towards my throat. He slides down until the tip of his cock is now firmly pressed against my throat and then stops, keeping himself up against the back of my throat.

Cop 2 has now started to slowly thrust in and out of my ass, forcing me to start taking more of the cock entering my throat. With each thrust I begin to swallow more and more cock. Back and forth, my mouth sliding up and down on his cock. After a few more thrusts, both cocks are now completely buried inside me.

Cop 1 now keeps his cock buried down in my throat. I can't breathe. I try to gasp for air but wasn't able to. Cop 2 begins to fuck me harder from behind. He was slamming into my ass harder and harder with each thrust, his pace increasing with every couple thrusts. I am now being bounced back and forth in between them. They both start thrusting into me at opposite times. As the cock sliding in my ass goes all the way inside me the cock in my throat slides out just enough for me to gasp for air.

Back and forth they fucked me harder and harder from both ends. Fucking me harder and harder now with every couple thrusts. Cop 2 starts pounding my ass slower, but thrusting harder every time he slides in me. He gives me one more good thrust, holding his cock deep inside me and I feel his huge cock begin to throb. His throbbing cock started to grow. At the same time Cop 1 decides to pull his shaft almost all the way out of my mouth, giving me a chance to breathe before he slammed his cock all the way down my throat.

Both of their cocks are now completely forced down inside me, and throbbing rapidly. They both push their cocks simultaneously as hard as they can into me before shooting wave after wave of hot cum deep inside me. Both cocks pulsating with relief after releasing their massive loads inside me.

It was at this very moment when I realized that I couldn't fight the feeling anymore. My cock had apparently been hard this whole time, and I was already almost going to cum even without any contact with my cock at all! I could feel my heartbeat racing. My cock was begging for release.

Cop 1 slides his cock out of my mouth. I gasp. I began to take fast short breathes. My heart was pounding, I was out of breath, and my cock was about to explode. He lowers my shoulders down to the ground and backed away from me. Cop 2, still buried deep inside my ass, lifts my legs up into the air begins to push my hips up over my head. Using his hands he then pushed my feet down towards the ground, bringing my hips down closer to my head. Using his cock, he pushes down into my ass harder which was bringing my cock closer and closer to my face.

I knew what was about to happen but I really didn't care at this point. I needed release, and I'd take it just about any way possible right now. He grabs my throbbing cock and aims it at my face and begins to gently stroke up and down my rock hard cock. I didn't know how much longer I could wait anymore. I closed my eyes out of instinct. He started to stroke me faster, gently tightening his grip on my shaft. My cock begins to throb.

I mistakenly blurt out, "Oh god, oh god! Im gonna cum!!"

He grips my cock painfully tight. It hurt really bad. But it was enough. I'm now at the point of no return. Just as my throbbing cock began to pulsate, I hear Cop 1 yell out," Open your fucking mouth!"

Without skipping a beat, or even the slightest intent on replying to him, I quickly open my mouth as wide as I could and it was just in time. My cock shot it's first blast of cum and it splashed all across my face, landing in my mouth, on my chin, and all the way up to my forehead. It was more cum than I have ever shot in my entire life and that was only the first blast.

Quickly following it was the second and third wave of cum. Most of which landed directly into my mouth. Each blast of cum that followed was aimed at a different area of my face now as he moved my cock around to make sure I came over every inch of my face. After about 7-8 massive blasts of thick hot cum, my face was completely covered. I couldn't even open my eyes.

I have never had an orgasm that intense before in my life. Let alone shoot as much cum as I just did. My body went limp. Still quivering from that earth shattering orgasm I had just experienced. Cop 2 slips his cock out of me and lowers me to the ground. I continued to just lay there. So many things going thru my head. I was having so many feelings going through me at once I didn't know what to think.

Did I really just go through with letting not just one, but FIVE men fuck me every way imaginable??? Did I start to actually enjoy it too?? I didn't want this to ACTUALLY happen, I just enjoyed the taboo fantasy and the idea of it. The fact that I just had a record breaking orgasm from just being involved in it also makes me even more confused.

I stand up. Still not being able to open my eyes yet due to the cum facial I had just given myself. I swallowed what was left in my mouth, which was now a mixture of my cum and his, but I didn't care. I scrape the cum off of my eyes with my fingers so I could open my eyes again. I slid the sides of my two pointer fingers the rest of the way down my face, pushing the cum directly into my mouth as well. At this point, what's the point in delaying the inevitable anyways.

I open my eyes. The cops now lead me over to the cars. They open the back door of their cruiser and tell me to take a seat while I get cleaned up and they figure out a way into my locked car. I sit down and wait for some positive news. I'm still completely naked. I have cum drying all over my face again, and I can feel the huge load of cum in my ass slowly dripping out of me now and onto the seat. I'm now sitting with my elbows on my knees and my emasculated face in my hands. Just sitting there in shame.

It seemed like an eternity until they came over and gave me any news about the situation. But my worst nightmare was now about to get exponentially worse. The cop shuts the door to the cruiser, locking me in the back. I panic. The two cops get back into the car now and start to drive away.

Me-"WAIT!! I thought you said if I let you two do whatever you wanted to me you would let me go!!"

Cop 1-"We did. And we were about to let you go, but we did a little discussing. Remember how we also said that you must not talk unless spoken to??"

I swallowed hard. "Yes Sir"

Cop 2-"Well, funny thing about that, you didn't listen, did you?"

Me -"But!!"

Cop 2-"And I even gave you two chances, and you still managed to not listen! Didn't you??"

Me -"Yes, but I..."

Cop 2-"Nope. You had your chance. You didn't listen to us after given a second and third chance to do what we told you. So now you get to see what it's like to be a naked cum covered white boy in jail after all!"

Cop 1-"Hell, by the way you came all over yourself just because you had a few strangers cocks inside you, you're probably actually going to LOVE it in jail right now! Hahaha!"

...To be continued