When A Horny Solider Comes Home

Story Info
After serving his country he serves you.
847 words
3.43
15.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay you down on the bed. You crawl over the end of the other end of the bed and take off your clothes except for your bra and panties. You give me a dick harden dance as I take off my clothes except for my boxers .I crawl up the bed right between your legs you can feel my hard dick through my boxers resting against your pussy.

I kiss you on your soft lips and reach around and undo your bra and I slide it off your shoulders. Your boobs look so good with your pink nipples. I massage your boobs. I lightly pinch and roll your nipples in my finger tips. I bend down and lick each nipple. I softly suck and nibble on your right nipple as I pinch and roll the left one in my left fingertips. You encourage me to suck and nibble on your nipples more. I feel your right hand press against my head. I then move your left nipple and gives it the same attention. I know that I am bringing your close your first orgasm we have had together for many months. I stop just as you are on the edge.

I grab you by your hips and lean down to kiss your neck softly. I whisper in "Your ear to get on your hands and knees for me."

You silently comply and I smack your fat ass. I hear a soft whimper coming from your lips. I take one of your scarves and wrap it around your eyes and ties your wrists to the headboard.

I whisper in your ear" Now relax my sweet and enjoy."

I kiss my way down to your succulent dripping pussy. I kiss your neck down your back to each of your ass cheeks. I see your dripping pussy and lick each of the lips for four minutes. I teasingly run the tip of my tongue up and down the slit. I purpose lightly prod your pussy with my tongue as I nibble on your outer lips. I lightly pull your lips apart and suck on the inner lips never entering into your pussy or touching your clit. I lick and drag the tip of my tongue up and down and around your clit. I softly slurp up all of your juices. Before I even take my tongue and enter it inside of your pussy. I slowly insert my tongue into your entrance, I lick the walls and your g-spot causing you to scream my name loudly and dig your heels into my hard back. I knew you was cumming without me even touching your clit. I press my first two fingers over your clit and rubbing it in fast large circles as I continued slurping and licking your hot soaked pussy. Within five minutes, I had you begging for my hard cock to enter your pussy after making you scream and thrash around from three beautiful orgasms.

"Now, Now Baby, I said relax" I say softly as I come around to the front of your and rub the head of my cock on your lips.

"If you bite my hard cock you will not get this in your trenched pussy. Do you understand this?" I say sternly.

I push my cock into your mouth not caring if you want to please me. I slowly enter the head of my cock into your throat as I face fuck you. I begin to hear your moan softly causing vibrations to go to my balls which causes me moan loudly. I knew after the show of you cumming I wouldn't be able to last long. I scream your name loudly as I cum in your mouth. I pull my cock out still semi hard. I begin to stroke him getting him hard again.

I walk behind you and rub my cock up and down your slit. I hear you moan loudly. I enter you with a fast and hard slamming motion I slam your hips back into the entire length of my cock. It goes into your tight vise like pussy with a loud groan from me.

You let out a moan and you dig your nails into the bed. You start rocking forwards and backwards my dick. You start losing breath with every thrust into your tight sloppy pussy. I grab your hips and trust my cock into your pussy harder and harder. I start rubbing, pinching and tugging on your clit in a large range of circles as I start entering your pussy from a different angle each time. . You start moaning loader and loader saying" You're going to cum".

As I am also, it builds up then your pussy gets so tense and tight. Your pussy tries to milk my cum from my cock before I start to shoot thick white strands of cum into your pussy with a loud groan. It's so warm causing you to start cuming too. I kiss your neck and bite on your shoulder I love the taste and feel of your body.