When a Man Loves a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's wanted you for years," I said, "Oh Mum - are we really going to have sex? Honestly?"

"No darling - I've come over to watch TV...what do you think!" she said mischievously, "Now come on, concentrate - of course we're going to do it!"

Her body climbed yet further on top of me until she was now lying completely covering me; the entire length of our bodies united and pressed warmly together, Mum's aroused nipples hard against my chest; her pussy now squirming against my trapped penis.

"I'm all ready for you darling," she said, "Do you want a hand?"

With that she pre-empted my thoughts and her hand moved down between us, her hips lifting to allow her access to my penis. Her practiced hand grasped me and pulled my penis through her hairs until he fitted into her slit; then she took her hand away.

"Let me move around a bit first," she said, "I'm soaking wet, I'll make you all nice and slippery for me."

With gentle tilts of her pelvis she was quickly able to slide my cock up and down her cleft, each slippery juice-soaking movement bringing out another happy groan from Mum until she stopped moving.

"Come on darling, put him in me now; fuck me please, lover!" she said, "Please Chris, do it!"

I was quivering with lust and sheer excitement as I began to align my cock with my mother's vagina. A slight movement of my hips and a bit of pressure from her and he slid into the very slippery entrance to her vagina, his crown nestled into her inner opening.

I looked up at Mum but she was just smiling happily, her mouth partly open, her tongue brushing her lips in anticipation, her eyes closed...

Gently I felt her body apply pressure to my cock and gently I felt him begin to slide inside, my knob smoothly engulfed by her deliciously creamy warmth.

"Oooooooh yesssss, that feels lovely..." crooned Mum, "I want him all now - I want to feel all of him!"

With that and a thrusting of her hips, suddenly our bodies were united tightly together; our pubes intermingled, our bellies melded together; my penis seated as deeply as he could get right up inside my mother's deliciously warm and soft body.

"Ooooooh yeahhhhh!" we both moaned as we came together; then we kissed to seal our bonding.

With a plop, Mum pulled her mouth from mine and looked at me.

"We've done it now, haven't we?" she said happily, "No going back now!"

Bloody right - once lodged inside a woman I seldom had any intent of going back or stopping so I couldn't really answer but Mum didn't need an answer - she was merely stating facts.

"So how does it feel to be fucking your own Mother?" she asked, her eyes bright and naughty.

"Incredible!" I replied, "Can't believe it...!"

"Is it good?" she asked again, "Am I nice and tight darling?"

"Bloody brilliant Mum," I said honestly, "Tight, you're so slippery, you're warm, you're wonderful!"

"Gooooood," said Mum, "I haven't lost it then!"

I chuckled in reply and jerked my cock up and down inside her.

"How could I know that?" I replied brightly, completely lost in the way her pussy seemed to hold me; seemed to caress me; seemed to use fingertip control to smooth at my cock, "You just feel fabulous, Mum."

"Mmmmmmm," moaned Mum as she began to rotate her hips on my cock, "So do you, lover boy, so do you!"

Gradually our sex organs began to interact more energetically; slowly but surely the tempo of our love-making increased until we were truly fucking; Mum bouncing up and down on me; her bounteous breasts bounding and swaying wildly; her thighs gripping my sides; her fingers ripping at my chest.

Our breathing was erratic and quick; our bodies steaming with erotic perfumes and Mum was soon moaning even more loudly as I lifted my hands and held her two bouncing beauties, twiddling her nipples as I did so.

My penis was having the time of his life; possibly the most exciting pussy I'd ever known was sucking him inside out; drawing the very life from him. My own hips were driving my cock up into Mum's vagina as powerfully as I could; an action that was as uncontrollable as an orgasm; as eager as any novice and more enjoyable than anything I'd known before. I was making love to or maybe just plain fucking my own lovely mother - and she was responding with enthusiasm and exhilaration.

"Oooh my God," she cried as her hot pussy ground down onto me, her whole torso hard at work to maximise her pleasure, "Ooooohhhh yessss, I love it!"

Under her I was working hard too, pushing my rigid cock up her vagina until I seemed to feel her cervix; until I was so entirely embedded that we were as one body. But nothing this good could last forever though and I could feel Mum beginning to reach a peak; all her actions were becoming laboured and spasmodic now as her orgasm began to take control of her body; suddenly her pussy was in charge and she'd be wanting me to complete my part of this union.

Mum's pussy was almost devouring my cock, gripping him tightly as she did her best to extract his essence, positively tearing him from his roots, desperate for his liquid offering.

And she wasn't to be denied that pleasure; my own orgasm was close now; each thrust was fraught with the feeling that it would be my last until suddenly, with a crescendo of frantic movements I found myself on the brink!

"Mum, Mum, I'm cumming!" I cried, "Can't help it - I can't stop - I'm cumming!"

"Yessss darling! Oh God, so am I!" cried Mum above me, her vagina fluttering all around my cock, her voice all squeaky, "I can't stop either!"

Her buttocks were beating a positive tattoo on my groin as she quivered and bounced and shook on my shaft and orgasmed powerfully, on and on...

And there was nothing I could do to stop my cock from pumping powerful jet after jet of potent cum deep inside my own mother's vagina; each outpouring accompanied by a violent shaking of my trembling hips until I was emptied - completely.

My heated, horny, happy mother collapsed down onto my chest, her heaving breasts shaking against my own chest and we both clung together, surrounded by a virtual fog of hot sexual aromas, our organs still united and still quivering occasionally as we came down from our high.

Sure, it had been quick - but it had been so necessary and urgent that it could never have been a long fuck, but it had been that much more enjoyable as a result. Every second of our fuck had been worth having; worth remembering and would be worth reliving. And hopefully it would be rerun too - and soon!

Mum's lips met mine and we kissed, warmly and breathlessly until we parted again and Mum sat upright, my still relatively hard cock driving deep up inside her once more.

"You don't want to do it again, do you?" asked Mum, a wicked grin on her face; her voice quivering, "Feels as if you do!"

Her hips moved around and her vagina pulsated, stimulating my penis into stiffening more and my smile answered for me.

"Ooooooooh fuck!" she expleted, "Oooooh, Chris, do you think we could...?"

By way of an answer I pulled Mum down and with a big heave, and some help from Mum I have to add, we reversed places, my penis remaining well and truly embedded in her very wet sloppy pussy.

And this time it was a slow soft loving leisurely fuck, really making love this time. Lots and lots of loving and kissing and caressing until we both almost slowly exploded in a flurry of limbs and action and juices.

And then once again we were laying back on the bed, side by side, replete and happy now.

We looked at each other and smiled broadly until Mum moved.

"Can't lie here all night - better get cleared up, the bed'll be soaked and I don't want to sleep in a puddle!" she said as she raised herself off the bed, her hand cupping her pussy, "Is there a towel around anywhere?"

There was one over the bedside chair and I handed it to Mum who began dabbing at her pussy with it; soon pulling it away to observe the towel's contents.

"Look at it all," she said, showing me the extensive smears of white spunk, "All that lovely thick cum!"

"Muuuuummm!" I exclaimed, "Don't be so personal!"

"Why not - I love to see it! That all came from my son," she said, "From my son's wonderful penis!"

"Should have been from Dad, not me," I countered but Mum merely shook her head.

"Serves him bloody right!" she said, "Anyway, he'd never have given me that much cum!"

I raised my eyes to the ceiling and shook my head as well.

"You're incorrigible!" I said as I lay there watching her, "So what happens now?"

"What happens now is that we get a drink and then we go back to bed," said Mum, "Cos if you think you've finished you're very much mistaken!"

"But I've just cum twice Mum," I said, "Give me a chance!"

"Half an hour...?" asked Mum, "That'll do you, won't it!"

And Mum was true to her word. A chilled glass of wine, a cosy snuggle, a loving arousal and she was off again, riding me furiously - years of neglect being cast off all around her.

"Ooooooh Chris darling," she enthused as she bounced up and down once more, "Ahhhhh, this is so good! Ohhhh, I can't help it - I love this! Ohhhhh, yessss, oooh God - wonderful!"

And it was wonderful - the woman I really loved was seated on my penis with her breasts aquiver, her nipples like bullets, her pussy like a swamp, her face alive and happy.

"Do you mind if I stay longer sweetheart?" she said, "I'm going to need at least a week at this rate!"

"Muuuuum!" I said, not considering any other aspect, "You'll get bored here while I'm at work."

"No I won't darling," she said, her hips working hard, "I'll be sleeping and relaxing and getting my body ready for my lover!"

"And what about Dad, what's he going to say when you don't go home," I said, scared stiff that I'd be blamed, but Mum shook her head.

"He can go fuck himself, darling," said Mum, her pussy vibrating ecstatically around my cock, "Ooooohhhh - I think I've found myself a new man!"

I didn't want to think of Dad; I certainly wasn't thinking about the repercussions of fucking my own mother and anyway Mum's lusty pussy took away any thoughts about how wrong our actions were or how my Dad might be feeling.

Tough on the old so-and-so!

Use it or lose it, so they say and he'd lost it!

This man now loved his woman!