When a Stranger Calls, You Moan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, being the dominant one is hard work," he admitted as he kissed the length of my spine softly with his lips, causing an eruption of goosebumps to appear all over my body.

"Yeah?" I asked, "You make it look easy though." He slid out and our lips mated. He was delicious, as always. He tasted of rich bitter dark and sweet milk chocolate. The flavors intermingled with one another concordantly, creating a combination that drove my taste buds wild as they begged for more. There was an aftertaste of caramel sauce at the back that still managed to cut through the rich bitterness of the dark chocolate, making him taste like a dream. He was as graceful as ever, swiftly evading each and every one of my attempt to capture him with my tongue as we chased each other, like an epic battle in a movie scene. I thought I had managed to catch him when I had him cornered against my lips, but he somehow managed to trick me yet again as he wrapped my tongue with his, sucking on it tenderly, drawing out moans of longing from me. He held me up lovingly with his strong arms, softly but firmly to reassure me of his presence, as I melted into his fissures. We parted and I opened my eyes to see Zul's smiling face.

He had mismatched yellow-gold eyes, just like I had, and his showed a deep depth of knowledge as well as experience, which was only a preview to the vast infinite knowledge that he had embossed in his mind. There was a hard edge to them, and rightly so, because I knew he had went through a lot of things that made him who he was today, a headstrong guy that had the steel determination to overcome all of life's upcoming endeavors. At that time, they were amorous and full of affection as he stared at me lovingly. He had jet black hair that seemed to glow with their own radiance and it made the moonlight pale in comparison, if that was ever possible. He had an aristocratic nose, one that showed a glimpse of his persona, an infectious enthusiasm as well as a special charisma that I could never put a finger on, but whatever it was, it made him the epitome of aristocracy. He had soft sensual lips that would burst into the most devilish grin or a lopsided smile that would melt your heart within seconds, like how ice melts on a hot summer's day. He had warm caramel skin that was so flawless, making him look as though he had been a bronze statue in ancient times that had life breathed into him by the hands of a talented artisan. Sharp high cheekbones and an angular jaw framed his finely drawn sensitive face, making his face a priceless work of art that was remarkably beautiful.

"Happy anniversary, Tyler," he wished me as he traced the subtle outline of my cheekbones with a black leather gloved finger. I held his black leather gloved hand in place and caressed my cheek against it before replying, "Happy anniversary, Zul." On that night, it was our fifth year anniversary and we always made it a point to commemorate it by reliving the sex we had on the night we met. We figured it served as a reminder of how the regular fuck had changed our lives completely.

"Hey, Zul?" I called.

"What is it, Tyler?" he asked softly, our faces were inches from one another.

"I just wanted to say thanks for everything you have done for me," I told him, and I meant it. Before I met him, I was struggling to make ends meet, juggling two different jobs to save up for university. Every day was just an uphill battle and I did not know if I would be able to survive it. But after that night, everything changed for the better and I could not express my gratitude enough towards Zul for it. He took me under his care, showering me with an endless amount of love and affection, making me feel as though I really did belong in the harsh cruel reality. Zul comes from a well to do family but he always remained humble and modest, never showing off his wealth with the latest gadgets money could buy, never flaunting off his riches with materialistic goods. He does not spend on himself, but he spends on others. Once, on his birthday, he donated $200,000 to a research program in the fight against AIDS. He had even graciously covered my university fees and when I had asked why, he simply smiled, "Because I want to." On my 25th birthday, he had surprised me with a set of keys to my very own black Enzo Ferrari. "Your birthday gift and early graduation present," he had said with that lopsided grin of his. I could go on listing all the things Zul had done for me, but the fact remained that no words could express my appreciation towards him. I truly am thankful to have him as my lifelong partner, truly blessed.

He smiled at me and replied, "Tyler, before I even met you, I have heard of you and knew I had to meet you as soon as possible." I was shocked. I had no idea. "Basically, I heard of someone who had all the chips of life down against him and even though he contemplated on giving up, he never did and continued to soldier through every day with sheer perseverance. Pretty much a hero, if you ask me, and that's why I love you so much," he continued. My jaw dropped. I was flabbergasted and had no idea what to say. At that point, words ceased to exist, as though it was some archaic language to me. He leaned in closer to me and instinctively, I snuggled closer to him, feeling the warmth of his pectoral muscles against my cheek, listening to the sound of his heartbeat coming through it as the sound of his voice continued to soothe me in his strong arms. "So I asked myself, if I could help this hero out, make his life a little easier, why not?" I looked into his loving gaze, looking at those mismatched yellow-gold that seemed to glow in the dark with an unknown inner fire as I caught a flash of his lopsided grin. I cradled his face in my hand as he ran his black leather gloved hand through my hair.

"I love you, Zul," I whispered into him. His grin grew wider as he leaned into me. We sealed our most certainly special night with a long passionate kiss that burned with our eternal love for one another before falling asleep in each others' arms.

12