When a Tornado Meets a Volcano

Story Info
Sin and Arianna begin their dark, destruction journey.
761 words
3.71
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever met someone and the chemistry between you and that person was so profound that you could actually physically feel it? It's like the air is filled with currents of electricity and you find yourself constantly drawn to that person by no will of your own. You're circling each other, not touching, but close enough that the air is filled with all chemistry between you and it's like a storm on brewing on the horizon. You can see it and feel it but you never know just how much damage will be done. I have. I've felt it, though brief as it was. So now, I'm going to tell a story. A story if might have been, one that delves into the inner workings and darkness of my mind. Are you ready? I am.

The chemistry was always there from the moment they finally met face to face, though it was so much more than just chemistry. It was like a tornado meeting a volcano and all she could do was hang on and hope they didn't lay waste to their hearts and souls.

It had been 6 months of dating, talking, and becoming friends. Six months of trying desperately to ignore the electrical storm of chemistry, with only small touches here and there, nothing overtly sexual. Tonight was the night that would change. The scales would tip and the tornado and volcano would finally meet.

Arianna stood before the full length mirror in her bathroom, pulling her straightener through long locks of curly, Auburn hair as she fought off the anxiety that came with tonight. In less than an hour Sin would be at her house, smelling like her happy place and sinful things they would do, and she still had to get dressed. Finishing her hair, she slid on a pair of black leggings with a bright red heart encompassing her ass, perfect target. With a black, low spaghetti strap shirt playing peek a boo with her cleavage and the black leggings hugging her curves and accenting her ass she knew she was sunk. The night would end with him.

Rushing through the house as a knock sounded on the door she pulled it open, revealing Sin. As he moved pass her and into the house the scent of him and his cologne wrapped around her like a blanket, wrapping her in comfort while making her knees weak. He sat on the couch, not a word spoken, as she kneeled between his legs. There would be no pretense tonight, only him as her Dom and she has his sub.

He reached a hand a out, stroking his fingertips along her jaw before making his way down the curve her neck. Leaning down, he grasped both of her wrists within his hand and pulled them upwards, while the other pulled black rope from a bag she had not bothered to pay attention to. Her brown hued eyed grew wide with the promise of rope sliding across bare skin and squirmed, a soft whimper escaping between parted lips. "Take off your shirt, sweet pea or you'll be stuck in it all night. " His words washed over her and her mind took control. She gently pulled her hands from his grasp and tugged her shirt upwards. Inch by teasing inch of creamy white skin was revealed before the soft swell of the bottom of her breast. She paused, eliciting a soft growl from him, before she tugged the shirt up. Her breasts popped out, revealing her c cup beasts and nipples that were begging to be sucked.

"Good girl." Was all he said as he reached out and flicked each one of her nipples before tugging her arms back into his lap. Quietly, he turned her hands, palms together, and began wrapping the rope bit by bit, only pausing to tie knots. The rope ran up to her elbows before stopping. There was just enough there to keep her arms secure.

Sin stood then, never speaking because words were no longer needed. Tugging her wrists upwards, Arianna was forced to stand and when she did, his hands slipped to her waist and spun her around. Sin pulled her body flush against his where his lips sought her neck. Placing the softest of kisses just below her war he whispered, "You are finally mine."

Without so much as a warning he bent her over the couch. Her ass was now on full display in the leggings, the red heart making the perfect target for where his hand would soon be.