When a Witch is Not a Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to cum?" Bettina asked him. Her voice was sweet as honey but held a wickedness that gave him a chill.

"Yes. Please." He gasped between laps of her cunt.

Bettina giggled and licked the head of his cock. She paid special attention to sensitive spot underneath.

"You know how it goes. If you want to cum, then you'll have to give me something." She said between licks.

"Oh shit. Anything you want. I'll give you anything." Paul promised in a heaving breath.

"So your going to do anything I want?" She teased after wiggling her tongue against the slit in his cock.

"Anything. Anything you want." Paul groaned. He realized that at that moment, with her cunt drooling in his mouth and her lips on his cock, that he would do absolutely anything she wanted.

Bettina was satisfied with his promise and slowly slipped her mouth over the head of his cock. She stroked it as her mouth drooled down his shaft, picking up speed as she worked. Paul felt his orgasm coming and did everything he could to hasten it. He was in a tortuous ecstasy, craving the release but not wanting it to end. His mouth was plastered to her cunt when he felt his cock swell and burst inside her mouth. This orgasm was deeper than the first, but not as debilitating. Paul couldn't believe that he had anything left to give, but his cock kept spurting as if he hadn't cum in days. He could actually feel Bettina's throat moving as she gulped down the heavy load. She kept sucking until he was drained and with a final lick, she climbed off of him.

"That was fantastic." Bettina said, her hands stroking down her sides.

Paul could not believe it, but she seemed like she was still horny. He felt like he wouldn't be able to move for a week.

"I'll let you get some rest for a while before we fuck again." She told him as she gathered the wine glasses.

Paul laughed. This woman was insatiable. "It'll take a bit longer than that. I've never had such a fuck in my life." He said.

Bettina smiled. "That's true, but I'll have you ready soon. You promised to do anything." She said.

"Yeah but..." Paul started.

Bettina smiled again, but this time it held a certain menace that Paul had not noticed before. "There are no 'buts' about it. When I say you'll be ready, you'll be ready. That's how it works." She said.

"I'm just saying that you've been fantastic. I'm not sure how quick I can recover after two massive orgasms like that." Paul said, trying to explain himself.

Bettina came back to the bed and sat the glasses back down on the nightstand. She sat on the edge of the bed a lay her hand gently on Paul's chest. She traced a circular pattern on his chest, the slowly slid her hand down his stomach.

"I think that you should get used to the idea that I will get what I want. You don't have the ability to say otherwise. If I want to let you rest, I can." Bettina said. Paul was starting to get an uneasy feeling about the whole situation and pulled himself up to his elbows. He was stopped by Bettina's hand as it encircled his limp cock.

"If I want to use you, then you will be ready." She said to him, her eyes delving deep into his.

Paul couldn't believe it, but his cock began to instantly harden. His body was responding to her touch, and he found that his mind was as well. A few seconds before, Paul had been well satiated, but he now desired Bettina as strongly as he had before they left the party. His mind was not clouded enough for him to overlook how strange this was. He thought about it and was only able to deduce that it must have been the drink she gave him.

"That drink. Is it some kind of Viagra?" He asked her.

Bettina stopped her stroking and stood from the bed. She ran her hands over her breasts and sighed at the feeling.

"The drink was just part of the ceremony. It was important, but still only a part." She explained.

"What do you mean?" Paul asked. He was feeling flush again and his desire for her was growing. He knew something was wrong, but it was becoming harder to concentrate.

"I told you I wasn't dressed like a witch, and that was the truth. I will admit that the drink that we shared is quite special. By mixing it with the results of our passion, I have bound you to me. You actually finished the ceremony by pledging to serve me." She said to him with that same wicked gleam in her eye.

Paul didn't know what to think, but he did know that he needed to leave. He struggled to stand but Bettina easily stopped him, and she did it without lifting a finger.

"You'll stay right there." She told him.

Paul couldn't believe it, but as much as he wanted to leave, he was unable to do so. He slid back on the bed and tried to slide off again, but it was as if his body would not obey his mind when it came to leaving. He panicked and tried to leap from the bed, but it was no use. He only succeeded in flopping around like a rag doll. Bettina could see the confusion and fear in his eyes.

"You'll eventually get used to things. My mother says that it took my father almost a year to come to grips with his new life. He eventually came to appreciate how lucky he was and now couldn't be happier." She explained.

"What are you talking about? Who are you?" Paul asked.

"Well, I am who I am. Maybe the better question is 'what' I am." Bettina said.

"What do you mean? What are you?" Paul was starting to get fearful.

Bettina slid back down on the bed and her hand moved instantly to his cock. Paul felt helpless as she began stroking his member again.

"Some people would call me a witch, but they would be wrong. I am actually a goblin. A goblin queen to be exact." She said as she captured the head of his cock between her thumb and forefinger.

"Goblins are green, short and complete fantasy. What kind of game is this?" Paul countered with false bravado.

Bettina kept idly stroking his cock. "Goblins are small and green, but only the males. We females can pass for humans, although we have some differences on the inside. The goblin men are not capable of impregnating us, so we take human males as our husbands. Nature has played a trick on our kind. The seed of a human male, no matter who, will still only produce a humanlike female or a very goblin male." She explained.

"But...I haven't seen anything different" Paul said. His mind was reeling. He knew that there was no way this could be possible. It must have been some joke that Dave set up. She must have drugged him.

"I have more control over my muscles than a human female, and you will find that my cunt is much livelier than I have let you experience yet. My cunt cream also has the special properties of being mildly addictive. We take a male for life, and they are bound to us until they die. You are lucky in the respect that my magic will keep you alive for as long as I am, but you must learn who is in charge." She explained.

Bettina let go of his cock and slid from the bed. She walked across the room and stopped. Paul watched her as she began to stroke her breasts again. "I want you to come over her and lick my again." She told Paul.

Paul felt an immediate urge to obey her, but caught himself. He found that he was actually struggling to stay on the bed.

"You've partaken of the ritual and so you can't resist." Bettina said, swiping her tongue across her lips. Paul still tried to resist, but found his will crumbling.

"Come on." Bettina coaxed. "Come lick my sweet pussy and I'll show you just how good it can feel on that hard cock."

Paul felt as if he were watching himself from a window. His body moved on it's own, and he found himself sliding off the bed and crawling across the floor. He started slowly but soon his will failed him and he stopped fighting. He kept moving until he was between her legs, and his mouth was pressed against her freshly dripping cunt. He began sucking and surrendered to the lust that was filling his mind. He could hear Bettina talking.

"That's good. You keep licking. I was going to give you a break, but you've made me so hot. You'll soon learn what things will be like and you'll never want to go back to your old life. Once you satisfy me, I'll show you what makes me different than any other woman you have ever met." Bettina crooned to him as she stroked a hand through his hair.

Paul didn't know what she meant but the pulsating of her cunt around his tongue told him that he had yet to see what she could offer. His body was excited but through the lust filled haze in his mind, a small voice screamed. The voice was the last act of his willpower as he totally succumbed to her.

All of Paul's friends were surprised when he married Bettina a few weeks later. They moved soon after that and it was almost a year before Dave received a letter from Paul. He was happy to find that they were living in Europe. It turned out that Bettina's family was very well off and neither of them needed to work. He also wrote that Bettina had a sister who was coming to America for a visit and Dave jumped at the chance to show her around. He hoped that she was as hot as Bettina. Dave smiled to himself later that month as he drove to the airport. He hoped that he could get lucky like Paul.

***Please leave feedback and vote whether you like or disliked the story***

12