When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 02 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out, he rounded the car and helped BiBi out. His hand rested on her shoulder for a moment as she looked up at him, worried. This was her first step into his world, and he knew it terrified her. But this was to help him, and maybe meeting nonhumans who didn't matter as much to her would help her with the transition. Maybe. Kissing her forehead slowly, letting his hard lips linger on her skin as he breathed in her alluring scent, Grigory sought to steady her a little before taking her hand in his and walking slowly with her towards the door.

When they were in front of it, he paused for just a moment before knocking. The door was opened almost immediately, and he smiled at the short, blond vampire whose wide red eyes took in the site of him at her door and her mouth opened in a gasp.

"Oh, Grigory. It's you!" Domino clapped her hands together in front of her, "Is she here? Did you bring her with you?"

He looked at her confused, how could she already know about BiBi? He stepped to the side a little and brought BiBi into view. The woman at his side tensed a little, shocked to see the blond woman with red eyes, and large black wings. He knew she was scared now, but he was too intent on what Domino had asked him that he couldn't think of anything to say.

"That's not Hannah." Domino said, lost as she looked away from him to the woman beside him holding his hand tightly.

"Hannah?" Grigory felt like something kicked him in the gut, and he inadvertently squeezed BiBi's hand so tightly, she had to yank hers out of his grasp lest he crush it.

"Your daughter?" BiBi's voice barely registered in his head.

"Oh, Jesus. Alex!" Domino turned her head slightly and shouted, "Come in, Jesus. I'm sorry. Please, come in. Astor!"

Grigory couldn't feel his body as he frowned down at BiBi, he knew she was scared of Domino, scared of what was happening, but something was wrong, something he had missed because he'd run from his pack. He felt Domino take him by the arm and yank him into the house when he barely moved forward, and soon, they were standing in the front hallway, the front door now closed, as the huge form of Alexandru came in the room, his hands holding a squirming little girl who looked like she would rather be running and smashing things than being held by her dad.

"Grigory?" Alexandru was confused, and his voice was filled with it as the vampire looked from Grigory to the short woman at his side.

"Domino?" Astor came rushing into the room.

"Can you-can you take Faith upstairs? Maybe take a bottle with you?" Domino didn't take her eyes off Grigory.

Astor nodded, Grigory didn't know who Astor was, but he also didn't care. He wanted to know where Hannah was.

"Hannah." Her name on his lips was barely a whisper and he felt BiBi put a hand on his back, and he winced slightly.

Domino noticed and frowned, looking away from him and the woman who had come into her home with the burly werewolf.

"Excuse me, I'm so sorry. My name is Domino. I can sense that you're human, and can tell from your reaction to me that I am scaring the hell out of you. You are in no danger from me, but I have a feeling that Grigory-that he needs to sit down." She waved a hand at the dining room table that was somewhat behind her and Grigory figured BiBi nodded, because the two vampires forcefully guided him to a chair in the dining room.

"Hannah." He said it louder this time, did they not hear him asking about his daughter?

"I'm Alexandru. Domino is my wife, and that was our daughter Faith."

"I'm-I'm BiBi Martin. I'm a-I'm a f-friend of Grigory." He heard her say, but none of it was registering.

"Grigory. Have you not talked to your pack?" Alex looked at him as he spoke and Grigory tipped his head up to meet the vampire's blood colored eyes.

"No."

"I don't know-." Alex shook his head, it was clear he didn't know how to say what he needed to say.

"Grigory, Hannah was kidnapped. After you left, after you left the spa, the devil used Boris and Hannah to try to get Vesper to leave with him." Domino spoke softly, she had sat down beside her husband while BiBi had sat on the other side of Grigory.

"Hannah was kidnapped?" That was BiBi, he was pretty sure he couldn't speak at this point.

Alex nodded, "Vesper got them all free that time, but after the wedding, later, he snuck in while the little ones were sleeping and took Hannah...out of revenge."

Grigory was pretty sure his heart had stopped, and he knew he wasn't breathing.

"Grigory, she isn't dead. He's hiding her. She is not dead." Domino stressed the words.

Didn't help. The devil had his child.

"How do you know?" BiBi asked.

"Creatures of the dark talk, even if they don't all particularly like each other. They've been seen a few times." Alex turned to speak to her.

"Grigory." That was BiBi. He turned his head to look at her weakly, still no air was entering his chest and he felt his lungs start to burn.

"I think he needs some air, Alex." Domino spoke quietly to her husband and Alex nodded, standing and grabbing hold of Grigory before walking quickly out the door with the large werewolf as if he were no heavier than a sack of potatoes.

Grigory felt his eyes close as the vampire beat his wings and the two of them were in the air. Good, he could drop him from the height of the clouds. Grigory wasn't sure he wanted to live through what he'd done. What he'd walked away from and allowed to happen.

~*~*~*~

BiBi sat looking at the gorgeous vampire across from her, who in turn, was staring right back at her. She hadn't been quite sure that Grigory was even conscious when he'd left the room in the arms of the enormous male vampire. He had turned white as a sheet and she'd seen the lids of his eyes turn red. He'd looked like a ghost.

"He really hasn't talked to his pack?" Domino asked again.

BiBi shook her head, "No, we were, we were headed there in the morning."

Domino nodded, and BiBi knew she was curious about who she was, and wasn't sure what, if anything, she should say now. It felt like everything was changing. His daughter being kidnapped was sure to affect him. And her mother. BiBi couldn't see the girl's mother being very agreeable to BiBi's presence in her home, in the pack, if their daughter had been kidnapped. She may blame him. BiBi knew her eyes were teary, but she couldn't help it.

"Is Grigory the first nonhuman you've ever known?" Domino's question made her nod, and she sniffed back her tears as she looked up at the woman.

"Yes."

"And you know about his pack, about-about Anya?" Domino was speaking carefully, she could tell.

BiBi nodded, "Yes. I know about her."

"Oh shit." Domino said suddenly and stood up, leaving the room for a moment before returning, hot pads on her hands as she brought in a cast iron skillet with a huge chocolate chip cookie in the middle of it.

She set it down on one of the hot pads and then went back into the kitchen for another moment and returned with a tub of vanilla ice cream, a scoop, and a couple spoons.

"I made dessert and no one else wanted any, but I think you and I can do this justice while we wait for Grigory to start breathing again." Domino smiled gently at her and handed her a spoon before scooping out some vanilla ice cream and dumping it on top of the cookie.

BiBi frowned as she watched Domino scoop up a little ice cream and a bite of the cookie with her spoon and then spoon it into her mouth. "Oh, that's so good."

"I know this is going to sound rude, but aren't you a v-vampire?"

Domino nodded, smiling at her as she set about getting her second bite.

"Yes, but I am a pretty new vampire. I have to drink blood, I don't kill people by the way, but I can also eat regular food. Alex doesn't eat food like this anymore, he says that at one point, you just don't enjoy it anymore, and you stick to just blood, but whatever. BiBi, your blood sugar is in the toilet, you need to eat something."

BiBi frowned, but she took a scoop of ice cream and the cookie and put it in her mouth. The cold from the ice cream and the heat from the melted chocolate in the cookie, and the flavor of the crust of the cookie, it was good, and she smiled over at the vampire before taking a second bite.

"See. Alex thinks I use too much brown sugar, but he's obviously an idiot."

"You said you're a new vampire."

Domino nodded, "The only nonhuman that a human can change into is a vampire...and trust me, it doesn't feel good. But anyway, I changed last year, after I had my daughter."

"Was she human?"

Domino shook her head, "No, she was born a vampire. How did you and Grigory meet?"

"He was sleeping near a lake I jumped into." BiBi told her, watching as the vampire nodded and sat back.

"How long have you known him?"

"We met two days ago." She watched the vampire's eyes widen a bit as steps pounded down the staircase.

BiBi watched the young looking, brown haired man who had come in the room earlier walk back inside.

"Faith is fine. Spencer is coloring with her. She can't sleep. Too much kicking." He grinned at the two of them.

"BiBi Martin, this is Astor. He is a merman. Spencer is his girlfriend. You may meet her later. She's pregnant."

"Pregnant and moody." Astor muttered as he sat down by Domino at the table and stole her spoon to take a bite of the dessert.

Domino chuckled, "She's always moody, Astor."

BiBi thought it was so odd, this relationship among nonhumans, telling her what form of nonhuman they were like it were as normal as saying 'she's a teacher,' or 'he's a minister.' She didn't understand any of it and she finally started to understand why Grigory didn't understand her world, she was having an impossible time understanding his. They had just told him that his daughter was kidnapped, and now they were in here joking and eating a cookie. Her stomach started to tighten and she stood up, which made Domino stand up as well, concern on her face.

"I-thank you for the cookie, I just, I think I should check on Grigory." She pointed to the doorway, but before she could move, or Domino could speak, there was movement there, and Grigory appeared, walking on his own feet, with a little color in his face as he looked for and found her in the room.

He walked straight towards her as Alex walked into the room behind him.

"BiBi." He said to her, finally focused, back, breathing.

"Grigory, your daughter..."

"She is alive. That is the important thing, he isn't hurting her."

"But-." BiBi shook her head, it was not that easy, or forgivable.

"Alex, Domino, this is BiBi. I am taking her with me to my pack. I mean to claim her." He moved his hand to envelope hers and BiBi gaped up at him.

"Are you fucking mad?" She gasped, making him look down at her in confusion.

Grigory was frowning at her, and then she saw it in his eyes, something that she hadn't seen at first, he was back, but he was furiously trying to keep control of himself. No, it hadn't been easy at all. She just stupidly hadn't seen it.

"BiBi." Domino took a step forward as BiBi rounded to face the wolf who was heating up before her.

"Grigory, I'm sorry." BiBi whispered, putting her hands in his solid abdomen as he frowned down at her.

"Alex, Domino, can I have a moment with BiBi, is there a room where we can go?" He looked over her shoulder.

"The room to the right upstairs is empty. You are welcome to go there. You can stay the night, as well Grigory." Alex said as he stood beside his wife.

BiBi nodded at the three other nonhumans in the room as Grigory grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room and up the staircase. When they were in the room, he turned and shut the door and then moved to her and grabbed her and smashed his lips into hers in a deep, demanding caress. BiBi gasped and wrapped her arms around his neck, knowing his hands grabbed and lifted her ass and carried her over to the bed in the room. He had her down on the blankets and had sucked her tongue hard into his mouth several times before finally disconnecting from her and backing away enough to look at her.

"Grigory, I am so sorry about Hannah." BiBi whimpered, fighting the tears that were filling her eyes as she stared up at him.

"I left. I wasn't there to protect her. This is my fault."

"This is not your fault."

He shook his head, "It is my fault. I should have been there."

"There were four other males from your pack there, they would have been protecting her."

"But I'm her father." He snarled as quietly as he could, knowing that Spencer was on the other side of the second floor.

"Why did you tell them about claiming me?" She changed the subject.

He frowned at her again, "Because I am claiming you."

BiBi frowned, "How can you still want to do that, what about Hannah?"

"My love for you is not contingent on the location of my children. I will get Hannah back."

"How-who knows where-."

"I will find her BiBi."

"You sound so sure."

"My daughter is alive. I will find her."

"Ok, but then you should go find her. Let go of this thing with me." BiBi waved a hand at herself.

"No." That was forceful.

"Why?"

"Because moye serdtse, you belong to me."

"You're mad."

"Maybe."

"You can't go to Anya like this, with me. She's had her child taken from her, you left her, you can't come back with me. It would kill her." BiBi said, her voice shaking, her lip quivering as he stayed unmoving close to her.

"If I leave you here, I lose you, BiBi. I will have chosen to be without you. And if I can't find Hannah, I would lose you both. I can't lose you both, I can't lose either of you." His eyes were intense, gripping her with the need he had for her.

"And Anya?"

"Anya will be hurt, but she will see it wasn't intentional. The pack will get her through this. And we will get Hannah back." He told her, he was so sure, his voice was so sure.

"I don't know, Grigory. I don't think Anya will-."

"She has to, moye serdtse, don't you understand? I need you." He moved forward, shifting to lay on the bed at her side and snuggling up against her body, "I need you."

BiBi sighed and watched as his eyes closed, his hands gripping her tightly, and she felt him fall asleep at her side. Shaking her head, she put a hand on his rough cheek and kissed his mouth, this could not possibly have a happy ending. Even a tolerable one. Closing her eyes, she fell asleep with her head against his.

When BiBi felt a hand rub across her cheek sometime later, she slowly opened her eyes and looked to see blue ones looking at her from very close by. Yawning, she looked over at the clock beside the bed. It was only four in the morning.

"The vampires sleep during the day. I want to talk to Alex and Domino again before we leave." Grigory told her quietly as he stood up.

BiBi followed him, and after a quick trip to the upstairs bathroom, being quiet so as not to wake the mer-couple in the room next to the one they'd used, she walked downstairs behind her wolf. The lights were still on downstairs and she could hear talking, two women and a man. Her brow furrowed in wonder at who the new person was when Grigory finally reached the first floor and stepped to the side, letting her see who was in the living room seated near Domino. It was another vampire...a black vampire. Really. Through all this, he'd found a black vampire.

Looking at the wolf who looked down at her, an eyebrow raised, she frowned at him.

"I asked Alex to bring Jo here. I wanted you to meet her. I wanted to talk to her."

BiBi put her hand on his arm, "Grigory, none of this, NONE of it matters. Your daughter-."

Grigory nodded, turning from her and pulling her gently into the room with him.
"Grigory, BiBi, this is Jo." Domino introduced her friend to the two who had entered the room and waited as Jo jumped up and shook their hands.

"It's very nice to meet you, though I understand that there are some rather...tragic...circumstances at hand. I am so sorry, Grigory. Alex said that you spoke to him about me, and about some of the things you were trying to understand about humans." BiBi widened her eyes, this vampire was chatty, but she had one of those voices that you didn't mind listening to, and she was very attuned to those around her, she'd put her hand on BiBi's and squeezed it gently as she spoke.

He'd found a black vampire....for her.

"Jo, I've heard a lot about you." Grigory said, his voice a little abnormal, but BiBi didn't comment on it, she knew he wasn't operating on full power right now, she couldn't understand how he was able to carry on a conversation at all.

The woman smiled at them both as they sat down beside each other on a love seat while Alex took the lone overstuffed chair in the room. Jo sat back down next to Domino.

"We had a little argument earlier because I didn't want him to-well, I don't even remember really. We were both upset."

"You kept calling me your 'white boyfriend' and told me that I basically had to stand back and watch people mistreat you." He reminded her, and she watched as Domino put her hand on her forehead and Jo chuckled.

"Oh, Grigory."

BiBi turned bright red and glared at the man at her side. "I wasn't calling you my 'white boyfriend' I was trying to get you to understand that-."

She couldn't even continue speaking. She did not want to have this conversation. At all, ever. This man was using this to keep his mind off his daughter and the fact the woman he had claimed already, Anya, was going to freak the fuck out when he brought her home with him. Biting her lower lip, she shook her head and stood up, throwing up her hands at the whole room of them and glaring down at Grigory.

"I'm out."

She stomped out of the room, out of the house, and walked to her car, using her spare set that she'd kept in her pocket to open the door, climbing in the driver's seat and then slamming and locking the doors behind her. First, she sat leaning over the steering wheel to make sure no one left the house behind her. Then she spent some time screaming and hitting the steering wheel until she was scared she'd set off the airbag. Instead, she grabbed the half empty bag of Moon Pies and ate them all. Then, when she was still angry, and now felt a little like she might vomit, she shoved open her car door and walked down the driveway towards the road they'd come through on. She did not want to think about vampires and wolves and devils and mer-people anymore. Life was hard enough as a human, she didn't want to deal with anything else. She didn't want to deal with Grigory and his spazzing about his daughter missing and acting like it was no big thing. She didn't want to deal with the fact that his not wife was going to fucking flip her shit when she realized that one of her not husbands had been fooling around with a human. She didn't want ANY of it. She wanted to go home. And she was another quarter mile down the road before she realized that she just should have started her car and driven away instead of walking off and leaving it behind.

~*~*~*~

Grigory felt better after his conversation with Jo, Domino, and Alexandru. Jo had been able to give him her perspective as a nonhuman, and Domino had been able to explain to him some of the subtle things that humans did to make others feel inferior, things he never would have even realized and found that he'd been guilty of. Despite the timing, despite how angry BiBi had gotten when she'd realize that he still intended to have this conversation, he was glad he'd done this. He was glad that he had driven her here. He understood why BiBi had said some of the things that she'd said to him over the last few days, and he felt his heart clench with a deepening desire to have her as his. Granted, she'd gotten up and announced to everyone that she was 'out.' But he would take care of that.