When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 02 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was also glad that he'd learned about Hannah before he'd gone to the pack. It would have been absolutely awful to walk onto their territory without knowing. He would have sensed her absence immediately. It would have been horrible. Over the years, he had lost pups, quite a few, in fact. Hunting, accidents, disease, werewolves did not all survive to adulthood, but Hannah felt special to him, she was Anya's. Her loss was traumatic, but she wasn't dead, and as far as everyone knew, the devil was actually treating her well. To think that darkness could only act in dark, horrific ways was to deny his own connection to that world, and he couldn't do that. He could only pray that the devil kept his daughter in good health until she could be rescued. And he would make sure that happened as soon as possible. He had to know that taking her would solve nothing, and it would hurt the wrong people.

He'd said goodbye to the vampires before they'd bedded down, and then he'd walked outside to the car and found BiBi asleep in the passenger side, her coat wrapped around her like a blanket. Walking to the driver's door, he looked down and frowned at all the empty Moon Pie wrappers on the ground below the door. Picking them up, he held them as he entered the car and shut the door, then shoved them in the plastic bag to toss later. She barely stirred as he started the engine. Pulling out of the driveway, he got the car going and they were once again on their way, this time headed west towards Minnesota.

It was another hour and a half before BiBi opened her eyes and looked first at the road in front of them, and then at the man at her side. She yawned and turned her body so that she faced the window, her back to him as she willed herself back asleep.

"We're still about four hours from Twig. We should be there right around lunchtime. If we're lucky, Sergei and Yegor will be home today." He told her as she wrapped her coat around her tighter.

No response, she was really mad at him.

"I want Hannah home. I'm terrified for her. Angry with myself. I'm her father, I should be angry. I am angry. I don't..." He shook his head a little, knowing she was looking at him now but knowing she wouldn't want him to look at her, "I don't know what to do. I'm scared. I need my pack. I need to know what is going on. What they've done to find her. I know some from Alex. I know that Vesper left the spa that night and stood outside the boundary for hours screaming at the devil to take her instead. I know that Alex and Domino tracked her path, as did my pack, for weeks before it went completely cold."

He chanced a small glance in her direction and saw her dark chocolate eyes focused on his face, "I feel so upside down. So guilty. Like here I was, running. Running, for a fucking month when I should have been looking for my baby girl." His lip shook violently on those last few words and he had to focus a little not to run the car off the road for several moments.

"I might be breathing, right now, BiBi, but I don't think my heart has restarted." He put a hand on her knee. "I can't do this without you."

He felt her shiver slightly at his words and he breathed deeply, "You are not some sort of backup plan for me. I want you. I need you. Whether I ever find Hannah or not. I need you. And there's a real possibility that when we arrive in Twig, that my pack kicks me out. If Anya blames me like I blame myself, she could push me out."

"She would be such a mega twat if she did that to you." BiBi's voice sounded muffled from within her coat, but she felt his chest rumble at her language as she spoke up.

"Why? I blame myself." He looked at her.

BiBi shook her head, "You could not have stopped any of this. This was not your fault."

"I will never believe you. Not about this."

"You wouldn't be a father if you did, I suppose."

He sighed, taking the exit he needed to change roads and looked at her again. She seemed calm, her eyes were still rimmed in red. But she wasn't crying, or screaming at him, or jumping out of the moving car.

"You spoke with Jo."

He nodded, "Yes. She called me an idiot several times, you would have liked her."

"I did like her. And you are an idiot."

"She also understood why I feel the way I do, BiBi. She would have liked to speak with you, but she understood your being upset."

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't. There's just so much. All of this, meeting all those...nonhumans. Your pack, Anya, your daughter," she shook her head, "this was all just too much."

"I'm sorry, BiBi. I never wanted you in the middle of everything like this." He rubbed her knee and she moved her hand over top of his.

"Can you tell me more about all those kids. I can't handle you touching me right now, not until I know what is going to happen. And I need my mind off of all of this. Tell me about your kids." BiBi asked him and he frowned at her for a moment before removing his hand from her knee and putting it back on the steering wheel.

"What do you want to know?"

"You mentioned Boris gets the others in trouble." She said quietly and watched his lips pull up in a grin as he looked at the road before him.

He spent the next few hours talking about his family before asking her about hers, about growing up with her parents, then her grandmother. He asked her about her friendship with Camille, and he told her about his quick conversation with the woman on her porch. She told him about how she got interested in roller derby, and going to college first at UT Knoxville, and then at UT Memphis. They talked about the vampire couple she had met, who ended up having quite a complex story, and about how Jo was happy and living with a human woman who had decided not to change into a vampire.

They didn't talk about Hannah, and they never discussed the pack or Anya, because he knew she couldn't handle it. She was scared about what would happen when they arrived on their property, and frankly, he was a little bit nervous, as well. The pack could react in so many different ways. Many of them not good for him, and most of them not good for the woman at his side. He'd had a hard enough time convincing BiBi that she wanted him, it could prove impossible to convince his pack that he should be allowed to have her.

"Jo talked to you about skin color?" BiBi asked around 11 am. They didn't have much longer before they reached his home, and he could sense that she was getting more and more tense as time passed.

"She did. I can't tell you that I know what it has been like to grown up as a minority in the United States, because I can't, I don't have your life experience, and even though I see myself as a nonhuman, I have to admit that the color of my skin precludes me from immediate prejudice." He watched her nod and smirk at him a little.

"That doesn't sound like you talking."

"Jo may have said that to me. But honestly, BiBi, I would never tell you that how you feel is wrong, it's not, our paths have been so different leading up to this point. I will accept that there will be times that I probably fuck up, and there will be times that you are going to need to be able to accept that my loving you is going to make me stand up for you at times when you'd rather me just walk away. When you belong to me, I won't have a choice. It is the wolf in me."

He watched her frown a little and growled a little, deep in his chest. "Jo said that you would have to accept that, too."

She nodded up at him and sighed, "This isn't going to be easy, there are a lot of reasons why you and I would never work."

He nodded, Grigory wasn't so oblivious that he didn't see the obstacles before them, hell, they were the size of mountains, but he needed her. "I know we will," He tapped painfully hard on his chest, "here."

He saw her blush a little before she bit her tongue a little between her teeth and turned her head towards the window to watch the scenery that they passed, this was the area that she might be settling in. With him.

"Grigory, what should I expect? What is going to happen when we enter your territory?" He could hear the worry in her voice, and knew that he could, in no way, ease that worry for her. They just had to go to the house and find out what happened when they did.

"They will know that we're there the moment we step onto pack territory. The bond between them and I will come back." Grigory breathed slowly for a moment, the reassertion of the bond, having his pack back in his head would be an incredible relief. He had ignored the feeling of being alone for too long.

"Will they come to us?"

He shook his head, "No, they'll know instantly that it's me. I will ask them to wait at the house. We'll go to them."

"Will they know all about me then?" She asked.

He shook his head as his chest rumbled. "I can block things from them that I don't want to share. I want to explain who you are out loud to them, while we're standing there. I don't want the conversation to happen before I've even gotten out of the car."

"But won't they think it's weird that you're blocking me?"

Grigory frowned at her, "Yes, but them knowing about my touching you, wanting to claim you, is not what they need to know the moment I return."

BiBi nodded up at him, "Hannah."

He nodded sharply, "Hannah."

"How do you think they'll feel about you coming back?"

"I'm hoping it's relief, but there will be a lot of frustration, anger. I am sure Anya will not be happy with me, but I hope that I haven't been gone so long that she's made up her mind to throw me out."

"And that would be bad, to be thrown out of the pack?"

He looked out his window, not able to let her see the terrified glimmer in his eyes at the thought of losing Anya, losing his pack. No, no he did not want to get thrown out of the pack.

"I do not want that."

He looked at her and saw that she was nodding, sitting up a little straighter in her seat.

"You said you would stop before you entered their territory. Will you still do that?"

Grigory nodded, hoping that when he stopped, that she would tell him that he meant enough to her that she would let him keep going with her at his side. He couldn't imagine going on without being a part of his wolf pack. But he also couldn't imagine moving forward without BiBi. She created feelings in him that were very hard to control, very protective, arousing feelings that he hadn't felt in a very long time. Natural need, not enhanced by the fact that she was a type of nonhuman that attracted others to her, like Anya. No, BiBi wasn't like Anya. She was special in her own way, and he needed his pack to see that. He needed Anya to understand it, but knowing the light siren, knowing what she'd been through, what she'd went through to bond with the pack, he was very aware that this meeting today could go very very badly. For everyone, but especially the beautiful young woman at his side.

A short time later, he felt that familiar fog in the air before them, that feeling that he was near home, the gleam of stability, security, and his body responded rapidly, tension eased and the tingle of home made him want to step a little harder onto the gas pedal. Instead, Grigory slowed the car to a stop on the side of the road and looked over at BiBi. She looked gorgeous, and he knew that her outward appearance paled in comparison to who she was within her. Her eyes were on him, wide with alarm, her body shaking a little as she realized that this was it, this was the last time they would be together without the presence, and interference of his pack. This was the last time that they would have a conversation between the two of them, just the two of them, forever. His gut tightened as he let his gaze take her in, his lungs forcing in a huge breath, imprinting her scent in his senses, needing to fill him with her before he even said the words.

"BiBi, this is your last change to change your mind. If I drive any farther, we will be on pack territory. There's no going back." He spoke in a voice that sounded like charcoal grinding together and his body felt heated, let her stay, please, let her not choose to leave him. He couldn't lose her despite what he might be putting her through.

"Grigory." She said in a voice filled with pain, her hand moving to his cheek as he looked at her, "I want to be with you. I do. But if she says no, if the-if the pack doesn't let you c-claim me, then I'm going to go home. And I don't think I could ever stand to see you again."

He knew his whimper was part canine as he took in what she said, but she knew she was right. She would have to leave, and he would have to let her. He did not want to let her.

"Moye serdtse, I don't want to lose you." He muttered, tears in his eyes for a moment as he bent forward and tried to kiss her, wincing when she moved her head away, not allowing their lips to connect.

"I can't Grigory. I can't." Her eyes were filled with tears of her own, and he shifted and wiped them away before sitting down in his seat and trying to steady his breathing.

"Yakov. You'll know him the moment you see him. He's big, dark hair, bits of gray in it, brownish-green eyes. You'll know him the moment you see him. If things...if things go wrong, he will make sure that you are safe, that you get back home. He'll see to everything."

"Grigory, I'm a grown woman, I can get home." She told him.

He shook his head, "You will do this for me, BiBi."

He could tell she wanted to tell him off, but she didn't. She could tell how his emotions were trying to control him right now. He needed to know that she would let one of his pack see her back, or at least to her car. Instead, she nodded at him and put a hand on his knee. It wasn't the physical connection that he needed, but it was something. It was enough. It had to be.

He put the car back in gear and focused on the road ahead. He also focused on the swoosh and tight grasp of the pack bond that seared through his skin as soon as he drove into his pack's territory, instantly blocking the memories involving BiBi from his pack as they became aware of his presence and began to move within the house. Aidan and Yegor were outside, however, with Dina. Anya's three oldest were in school, but the older litter was downstairs in the area they'd set up to teach them in while the younger litter were upstairs being fed lunch by Sergei, Anya, and Yakov. Everyone was there, and everyone stopped what they were doing when they realized he was back.

"They know I'm here." He said aloud, trying to keep it front and center that BiBi would not be able to hear or see anything going on with the pack.

"They do?"

"Yes. I've asked that they wait for me inside, that they have the children taken downstairs." He told her, his eyes on her for a moment as he drove up the long drive and then pulled to a stop in the driveway that led to a large garage. He knew she was amazed at the size of the house, but she didn't say anything as he opened his car door and climbed out.

Grigory went over to her door and opened it, waiting quietly as she tried to steady her breathing before unbuckling her seat belt and standing up. He put a hand under her elbow because she wasn't as steady on her feet as she was trying to act. As he shut the car door, he knew the front door opened and Sergei moved to stand in front of it, his eyes intense, searching, seeing BiBi as she walked up to the door with him, and then trying to push into his memories despite the block he had put around her. His alpha didn't like that.

"Grigory." Sergei's voice was even, though, he wasn't quick to anger, he would wait until he knew what he wanted to know.

"I visited Alex and Domino. They told me about Hannah." He said aloud, even though he knew his alpha would hear in his mind what he would say.

"We cannot find her." Sergei nodded, his eyes dropping down to the woman at his side again.

"Can we come inside?" He asked.

Anya wasn't happy. He felt his whole body heat up and his muscles tensed as Sergei nodded and stepped into the house, sweeping his hand inwards as his gray eyes remained focused on BiBi.

"Grigory." The feminine voice within the house was soft, broken, anguished, and he yelped a little as he turned and saw Anya walk into the hall, Yakov at her side, his hand on her arm to keep her from going any closer to Grigory.

"Anya." His voice belayed all of his emotions, and Grigory grumbled out his need and devotion and fear from his chest as he took a step towards her, a step away from BiBi, who had stopped just within the door.

"Are you home?" Anya asked, her eyes a little wild, red-rimmed as they filled with tears, tears he knew she shed often these days, since their daughter had been kidnapped. He whimpered again and took another step towards her, dropping BiBi's elbow as he went.

"I'm home." He growled, moving until he stood in front of Anya, who had moved her hands to his chest as he'd moved his hands up to cup her face and his lips sunk onto hers, his tongue in her mouth instantly, making his body shake with the heat of their renewed contact, and he knew he made a sound that screamed sex as he backed her up against the wall of the foyer, near the family room. His grip on her face wasn't gentle, and the way he ground his hips against her let her know what he wanted.

"Grigory." That was his alpha, speaking out loud, and Grigory turned his head from Anya and looked back at his pack leader, not quite ready to let her go.

"Grigory." Yakov sounded irritated, he'd moved over to BiBi and had a hand on her shoulder as she stared at him with wide heartbroken eyes, her hands shaking as they hid the lower half of her face from him.
He turned his face back towards Anya.

She was looking at BiBi as well, and her green eyes finally looked up at him with accusation in them.

"Who is she, Grigory?" She asked quietly.

"Grigory." Sergei repeated, taking a step towards him when he didn't immediately reply.

"BiBi. Her name is BiBi." He said in his low grumble, looking from Anya who was still pressed up tightly against him, and BiBi, who he wasn't quite sure was holding herself up, or if it was Yakov's arm around her back that had kept her from falling down.

Anya looked at him angrily, the question she had asked him had not been spoken out loud, and he had not answered for BiBi to hear, but Anya's response let everyone in the room know what she thought of what he wanted.

His head barely turned despite the hardness of the slap that sounded across his face when Anya hit him, and Grigory frowned, looking down at the shaking brunette woman that he held as she used the pack bond to tell him exactly what she thought about him running away and leaving them when she needed him the most, and then coming back and bringing a woman with him, a woman that he had expected his pack to let him have. She was angry, livid, and as she pushed against him to get away, Grigory growled and grabbed her close and covered her lips with his again, ignoring the fight, knowing she wanted it from the way her pussy rocked and became wet with need.

"Grigory." Yegor stood in the kitchen doorway, frowning as he picked Anya up to set her higher on the wall as he yanked forcefully at her skirts to uncover her naked sheath.

"Grigory!" Sergei shouted and the sound made Grigory tense painfully and he turned and looked at his alpha and saw Yakov and Aidan walking out the front door, BiBi in Yakov's arms, her arms wrapped around his neck, and her face buried into the hollow of his collar.

"No, Sergei." Anya groaned, tugging at Grigory's jeans, loosening them, pulling his cock free.

Grigory howled deeply and shoved his cock up into Anya's sweet, slick pussy, feeling himself plant deeply within her in one long stroke. He closed his eyes and shook against her, his desire for her restored, renewed, his hips moved again, slow, deep, not stopping until he had finally filled his light siren with long, thick ribbons of his sterile cum. She clung to him, ate his cock as she always did, and he knew she had cried out her own satisfaction as he'd come against her. It was as it always was with Anya. Perfect.