When a Woman's Fed Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

He'd spent a year pretending that he was a good guy, and many believed it. He was a good guy. When Keisha was being beat by Frank, he took her in, took care of her. The fucker sold her to him, and he accepted her as payments excusing all of Frank's debt. She was his, his beautiful flower, that he controlled. She kept fucking up and he had to keep her in line. She was the reason he spent two years locked up. She took up with a fat white cop, just to embarrass him. He heard the cop knocked her up, and she took off. White boy should be glad. It could be anybody's kid.

He had money now. He'd find her, and when he did it could end only one way. Keisha Johnson was as good as dead. His phone rang. It was the guy that he hired to find her reporting in. No luck, but they had some leads. Deshaun took an old photo from his wallet. Caveman took it over 20 years ago. He looked at her image, Beautiful Deshaun missed those days when it was just the four of them: Keisha, Davicia, Caveman and him. Sadly, those days were gone, and it was her fault. She ruined him, had him locked up like an animal. All she had to do was have dinner ready, and she didn't even do that. It was her fault. She loved making him snap. He felt his anger build. Not now, son. Not now he thought as he regulated his breathing and forced himself to calm down.

*****

Desiree was feeding both sets of twins a snack when Dylan and Landon kept talking about 'Licia. They wanted 'Licia to come. She had no idea who 'Licia was, until Felix walked in. The boys mentioned 'Licia, and he froze.

"You boys miss your friend, huh?" he asked. The twins looked at each other and nodded. "'Well 'Licia is spending time with her Mommy just like you are here with grandma and me. You'll see her soon, OK." He then kissed both their heads. Soon Christy and Melanie wanted attention. So Felix passed his two year old grandsons to grandma and showered kisses on his beautiful granddaughters. He loved having his grandbabies with them.

Desiree was confused, "Felix what is it?" she asked.

Felix looked outside. He pulled her close and whispered, "'Licia is Keisha's daughter."

"You mean she's in..." she asked, relived, but now nervous.

"Yes, I think so; she is fine." Felix explained. "Rick and Talia must be helping her and they are a direct line to us if anything goes wrong. As soon as everyone leaves and Deshaun stops snooping, I'll let Dylan know."

He hoped that someday soon, Keisha and her baby could come back home, but first Deshaun needed to be dealt with. Felix knew he sought his acceptance, but unlike others in the community, he saw right through him. That man had not changed. Deep down he was just as sick and perverted as ever. He hoped he never figured out where the girl and her baby were hiding.

Actually he was relieved. He knew if she was with Talia then Cedric and Brenda would help her as well. The only problem now was Deshaun. That man needed to be stopped. Despite his so called good works, Felix believed it was a ruse to cover his tracks when he went after Keisha and her baby. Tonight he watched Officer Nash, and noted that this separation was killing him. He understood. No man would want to stand aside as his family was being threatened. He liked Nash, Chase and Lana too; his brother Carter as well earned his respect as well. That was why it was time for them to end this. Someway, somehow, Deshaun needed to be stopped.

*****

Keisha missed Talia and Rick when they headed back to Newark. She wished she could have joined them. It didn't help that all three babies cried to be together. Dylan and Landon wanted Alicia to go with them, and her baby wanted her friends. At two years old, the three babies were as close as could be.

She could tell that both Richard and Talia hated going without her. She assured her friends she'd be fine. Rick's parents stayed home again this year because of her and she hated inconveniencing them. They said the four of them had a mini-vacation planned for the summer so they would catch up then. She wondered would they see Dylan. She missed him Even after two years, she dreamt of him. It didn't help that their daughter had his eyes, and sunny disposition. She wished he could come and see her, and then she thought why not. It had been two years.

It was a little after nine, and Alicia had just fallen asleep. Keisha cleaned a few dishes and was heading to be when her phone rang. She checked the ID and saw that it was Talia. "Hey girl, what's up?" she asked, glad to hear from her friend. "Hey, Keisha. How are you? Look, I think Daddy figured out where you are. I didn't tell him, but he can read me like a book. He won't say anything, but I wanted to let you know." Talia explained.

Keisha answered, "It's alright. I trust your Dad. He helped me so much. I know he'll never tell anyone where I am." Did you happen to see..." she stopped not anteing her friend to know that she was really missing her lover.

"Yes, Dylan and his brother came to the banquet. His partner and her boyfriend came too. Keisha, it was so hard not mentioning you and the baby to him. He misses you guys. And girl, he has slimmed down and is looking fine." she teased.

"We took pictures. I'll forward them from here." Talia told her.

"OK," Keisha sighed.

"What is it? Keisha, what's wrong?" Talia asked. They were headed home, but still over two hours away.

"Nothing, I miss him, Talia. It hurts. I wish..." Keisha stopped unable to say more.

"Then call him Keisha. Even just to say hello. He needs to hear from you. Call him, OK." Talia encouraged her friend.

Wiping her cheeks, Keisha smiled, "I will, and Talia, thanks."

*****

Dylan was in bed when his phone rang. "Hello." he answered. It was a restricted number, but just this once he hoped it was her and she spoke.

"Hi, Dylan, it's me. Keisha." She said softly. Bolting upright in bed, Dylan was now fully alert.

"Baby, baby," he cried. "Where are you? I've missed you so much. The baby, how is she."

"I'm fine and so is Alicia. I miss you so much Dylan. I had to hear your voice." She replied. She could tell he was crying and hated herself for hurting him like this. "It's Ok, can you tell me where you are? I want to come to you. Please Keisha." He begged.

"No. baby. I cannot tell you where I am. He might have you followed, and I .... I just needed to hear your voice and let you know we are OK." She explained, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Have you gotten the pictures?" she asked.

"Yes, and both of you are beautiful. Keisha, please listen. I will protect you from him. You don't have to be so afraid. I need you. I need you and Alicia to come home, baby, please, just come home. If you can't then, let me come to you." He cried.

The sound of him crying caused her to cry harder. He was her heart, and she needed him. "I'm in Lafayette. Please make sure he doesn't send anyone after you when you come. Baby, promise me." She whispered.

"Your address, give me the address." He begged and she did.

"Let me think. I'll figure out a way to come without anyone knowing, OK. I'll be with you soon." Dylan promised through his tears. "Keisha, I love you and you won't regret this." he promised.

"Dylan, please be careful. If anything happens to you because of me, I'll never forgive myself." She said sobbing softly.

"I'll be careful, and baby I'll be there soon." He explained.

He got up immediately and woke Carter. "Keisha called, and told me where she and the baby are. I'm going to them Carter." Dylan explained. "I'm going now. Can you call in for me? Call Lana and let her now I had an emergency."

Carter was stunned. "What about that guy? Will he follow?"

"He made her run from me. As far as I'm concerned, he is nothing. I want him to try something because all I need is an excuse." He declared angrily.

"Dylan, don't. You could end up locked up. What happens to Keisha and the baby then?" He asked, causing his brother to pause.

"Carter, do you think I should stay away from her; just not go, not see her and meet my daughter?" He queried.

"I'm not saying that. It's just that he is..." Dylan spoke.

"Human, he bleeds and dies like everyone else. I won't let him keep me from them many longer. I'm driving to Lafayette tonight. Carter call everyone for me." Dylan stated emphatically, and threw some clothes into a duffle and headed out.

Carter stopped him. "Look, go to the airport, buy a ticket that goes out west, wait for the plane to load, and pretend to get on. Hide out until after it leaves. After the plane is gone, rent a car to drive to Lafayette. It might throw them off your trail if they are following you. It could buy you some time."

Dylan nodded, and then hugged his younger brother. "Look, if something goes wrong will you look out for Keisha and the baby for me. Carter, I hate to ask, but..." he could no longer speak.

"No, no, don't ask that of me. You two have to be here to raise your daughter. My niece needs both of her parents, OK. You go see them and give them my love. Take lots of pictures, Alright. I'll call your boss first thing." He promised. Carter never wished ill on anyone, but for once he wished that Deshaun Williams would get run over by a bus.

Chase awoke, he had another vision. The white mouse found the grey mouse that was hiding, but the serpent soon followed. As the two mice enjoyed being reunited, the serpent chose to strike. It was then that Chase knew. Dylan had found his love. He woke Lana, and she called her partner.

Carter answered and explained, and Lana said she'd take care of work. Chase called Dylan, He had to warn him of the serpent once more, but he knew that at this point it was going to end for one of the creatures. He prayed that this would be the end of the black serpent.

*****

The next morning, the girls and their husbands came to collect the children and spend more time with their parents. The men went walking with Felix. He had to address Rick. "I know Keisha is near you and Talia. Rick, watch out for them. If you suspect anything, you call me here. Steve I know you are already in the loop. So help look out for them."

"Yes sir, I will. Can you find a way to get a message to Dylan? She doesn't want him in danger, but she misses him." Rick explained. "I would try, but Deshaun would grow suspicious." He explained.

Felix nodded, and he and his son in laws finished cleaning the yard.

The two couples left for home and Desiree and Felix decided to go to the movies. They had a nice time. After the movies, as they walked out of the theater, they met Deshaun who was on a date within a lovely young woman. He spoke, and they simply returned the greeting. Seeing Deshaun reminded Felix to call Dylan.

Well, we have reached the end of Chapter three. This was supposed to be a short story, but it has taken a life of its own. I cannot wait to see what happens next. Tell me what you think. You keep reading, and I'll keep writing IR2R.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers