When a Woman's Fed Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,293 Followers

She was so hot, so wet. He could not resist her warmth if he tried and within seconds he had repositioned their bodies so she straddled above him. "Lana, I'm yours. You can do whatever you want to me." He whispered. "My heart, my mind, my body are yours Lana. No other woman will ever do for me the things that you do."

Not needing to hear more, Lana slowly sank her burning pussy into this stiff member. Both groaned, and she rode him. Within minutes, she came and the feel of her body contracting on him pushed Chase over the edge. With loud shout, he released is seed deep inside his woman's fertile womb. Then for a moment he held her. And he knew that this is where he wanted to be for eternity.

"She wants you." Lana whispered.

"It does not matter. I'm yours." Chase replied. And soon they climbed from the tub and lay together in bed. Before long the two lovers were asleep, as Chase dreamed of holding his son.

The next morning Chase dropped Lana off again and met her partner. Kate saw the way the two connected and knew that this was a man in love. She could respect that. Besides, she was here to help stop Williams. The two women spoke and reported in. As they were leaving out on patrol, Lana noticed that one of the clerks watched her a little too carefully. This made her uneasy, but she shook it off and went on patrol.

*****

Deshaun awoke the next morning with some girl in his bed. He got up, not waking her but resenting her presence. Keisha should be waking next to me. he mused. The girl stirred, and awoke slowly. She smiled at him, "Hey handsome, you hit the shower and I'll make breakfast." She said.

Deshaun nodded and complied, not because she told him to but because her presumption made him want to strike her. He was pretending to be nice. He'd play along for now, and after he put her out, he would not call her again. She was not his, someone else was. It was time for Keisha to come home. Fifteen minutes later, he found her in his kitchen nook, breakfast set up on the breakfast bar. He sat down and ate with his companion. Her eggs were runny, toast dry, and bacon too crisp. He wanted to refuse the meal, but he had to maintain his ruse of a reformed guy.

The girl chattered on incessantly. He wasn't even listening. She paused, waiting for him too compliment her. He did, "Baby, this was wonderful." he lied. Soon the meal was done and he put her in a cab home. As soon as the girl left, his phone rang. "Hello."

"Hey Dee, are you still paying for information on Keisha?" a voice asked. The person waited.

"Who is this?" Deshaun questioned.

"Look, answer my question. Are you paying? If not, well good luck." He replied.

"Wait, what do you know? If your info is good, then you get your money," he replied.

"The chief got a call from Lafayette. He was asking about you. Now why would he ask about you unless someone mentioned your name? Nash didn't come in and no one is talking. Lana came in a few days ago and spoke to the chief in private. She spouted some excuse about Nash having a family emergency. We both now his only family is his brother, right?" the voice replied.

Deshaun nodded. "Good looking out. I'll put my man on it. If this pans out, you have five thousand coming your way."

The two disconnected and Deshaun called his investigator. The investigator headed straight to Lafayette. He was unsure of the report of Nash flying out, and the call from his boss confirmed his suspicions. He knew he'd find the girl.

Two hours later, the investigator rode into the city. However, right behind him was Officer Lane's team. She told them to shadow Williams. If he moved, let her know.

Kate and Lana went on patrol, and Kate could tell that Lana was bothered. She hated keeping her true identity secret. But she ha d to lay low and not blow here cover. She knew the chief had told Lana something, but she was not sharing. Lana was worried, she decided to drive and just patrol. She missed Dylan, over the past two years, they had grown to really rely on each other.

*****

Keisha's cryptic words worried Talia, and she was frightened. However, she was also extremely proud of her friend. She had seen this girl at her worse, and now even at her best. Keisha was right she could not spend the rest of her life hiding and running from this man.

"What's wrong?" Rick asked as both women rejoined them but remained too quiet.

Dylan suspected, but he waited for Talia to answer her husband. Talia looked at Keisha and Keisha spoke. "Nothing, Rick. I'm done running. I need to deal with Deshaun." Rick protested immediately with Dylan agreeing.

Keisha listened. And when both men finished, she spoke. "You are the best Rick, and both you and Talia have been true friends to me. You could have turned me away, but you didn't. I appreciate it, but I can't keep running and hiding. He is just a man, and it's time for this to end. I won't call him, but I'm not hiding anymore either. Really I just wanted to protect Alicia and Dylan is here now. She is safe."

"What if he goes after her anyway? From meeting the guy, he isn't exactly sane. Look Keisha, I'm not saying to keep hiding, but we don't want you hurt or worse killed." Rick stated. He knew it was a cheap shot, but he really feared for her and the thought of her being hurt by that monster didn't sit well with him.

"Then, we need to make sure he doesn't get to her then. Besides, he isn't interested in the baby. He wants me to suffer. He always wants me to pay." Keisha exhaled. "It's time for me to stop running and start thinking."

The two couples talked a bit more until the kids interrupted. "Food Mommy, hungry." The boys yelled. Alicia was right with them.

The adults laughed and headed to the Harris's for dinner. As they ate, the two couples talked and joked, laughing at the antics of the kids. Rick's dad spoke to Dylan privately and assured him that they were there no matter what.

As they were eating, Talia called her parents. She told them that Dylan was there and everyone was safe. She then called Dalia, who was happy for Keisha but concerned about the threat. Everyone left and went home. Dylan carried Alicia inside and he asked Keisha to let him sit with them as she dressed her for bed. Soon the toddler was fast asleep holding on to her daddy. Gently, Dylan placed her in her bed, kissing her gently.

Soon he was alone with the one woman that meant the world to him. The last two years vanished as he held her close. His body throbbed with need, but he would not rush her. For Keisha Dylan was it. "Dylan, I need you." She whispered.

"Baby, I'm here. And I'm not going anywhere." He answered. He kissed her. Lifting her into his arms, Dylan carried her into the bedroom. After two years of being without her, he would indulge himself tonight. He undressed her slowly, kissing each inch of skin exposed. Keisha squirmed, egging him to please her. Soon she lay before him, her creamy brown skin glistening with sheen of sweat.

He was over dressed, and Keisha needed him naked. "Stop, let me?" She pleaded. She then stood and lifted his shirt from his body. She kissed every inch of him. He'd lost some weight and she could tell was healthier, but he was still hers. Soon Dylan was as naked as she was. The two stood, simply touching, and staring at each other. Then Dylan lifted her once more and covered her body with his. Positioning his member at her waiting cavern, he entered her in one swift thrust. Both moaned for at last they were home.

Keisha moaned as he filled her body. It had been so long, too long really. His member felt hugs. Stretching her and touching every inch deep inside her. Wrapping her legs around his back, Dylan loved her long and hard. Pushing in and out of her body, he knew this woman was it for him. No other woman drove him insane with desire.

Dylan loved her thoroughly, completely. Soon, the two were exhausted and satisfied. Dylan held her close and smiled. Keisha held onto him even tighter. She missed him, missed this. No matter what happened tomorrow, she'd forever be grateful for right now.

A few days passed, and Keisha returned to work. She was not sure how long Dylan would stay, but a part of her hoped he would not leave. One morning as she left for work, she didn't notice a dark blue sedan driving slowly past her home. The driver watched carefully, and then made a short call. She secured Alicia in her car seat, and headed to work. After she left, Dylan walked over to Cedric's house. He felt uneasy, but knew he could not do anything about it.

*****

Deshaun was at his office when the investigator called. He smiled as the man relayed his news. He found the BITCH. He made a quick call to his bank and ordered two transactions. One payment of five thousand dollars went to his friend at Baird Police Department, and fifteen thousand to the account of his investigator. After that, Deshaun got in his Lexus and headed to Lafayette. He met his investigator and got directions to her house. He was told that the police was heavily patrolling the area, and he needed to be cautious.

Lana had spoken with Dylan and Keisha and relieved that they were together. This morning, Chase was agitated. He called Dylan and told him that the serpent was moving. Lana called Mr. and Mrs. Greene and they conferred Chase's affirmation that Deshaun had left town. She walked into the chief's office and demanded the day off. She needed to go help her friend. After explain to the chief that Deshaun was gone the chief called the Lafayette office. The precinct was on alert.

Kate came in, and she sensed something was wrong. The chief was assigning her to someone else. Lana was granted the day, and she was leaving. Kate questioned the chief, but he ignored her query. She asked again and at his refusal to reply. Kate had no choice but to disclose who and what she really was.

"Chief, I am not a cop. I am with the FBI. My title is Detective Kate Lane. I was assigned as an operative to shadow Davis, when Williams came under our radar. I alerted my superiors about him months ago because something is off about him. We have been watching him for a while and believe him to be a sociopath. We believe he intends to kill Keisha Johnson, and every minute I stand here arguing with you gets him closer to his goal. I'm sorry sir, but I must go." And she too left following Lana.

Lana was calling Chase when Kate demanded that she come with her. She started to argue. But Kate interrupted. "We need to get there as soon as possible. I have a helicopter ready, let's go." Lana went. Within thirty minutes, Lana and Kate were in Lafayette, meeting with Kate's team. The team knew he would strike, just not sure when.

While the police and detectives conferred, Deshaun found Keisha's small house. No one was home, and he disabled her security system, and snuck inside her home. He walked around, becoming angrier by the minute. Pictures, she has pictures of that fucker all over this house. Fuck him! Fuck her! He fumed. Then he noticed the pictures of Alicia. This should be my kid. She fucks White boy and has his baby. I'm gonna kill that bitch and her half-breed bastard. He became even more infuriated. He grabbed a photo and was about to smash it when a voice told him to calm down. Wait, son. She'll be here soon. Hide and be quiet. Don't move a thing. When she and the fucker gets here, you'll get your shot at retribution. The voice whispered. Deshaun had a seat. He took some deep breathes to regulate his breathing and calm down. The voice was right, for two years he'd searched for her, now it was time for her to pay. He knew she was at work, and Fat boy was somewhere with the kid. Imagine there surprise when they came home and found him waiting. Smiling a devious smile, Deshaun thought out loud, "This is going to be fun."

As he sat contemplating his revenge, the phone rang. It startled him but he did not answer. Soon the ringing stopped, and Deshaun relaxed. I'd better hide, just in case someone peeks inside. Dylan was at the park watching his daughter. Usually, Keisha would take Alicia to work, but today he convinced her to let him keep her for the day. As he sat watching her, his phone rang and he felt a sense of dread. It was his boss from Baird.

"Nash, Williams has slipped town; be careful." He stated.

Dylan gathered Alicia and headed to the police precinct. He wanted to speak with the chief. As he arrived, the captain invited him to his office.

"He relayed to him that they had been alerted by the Baird PD, as well as the FBI. It was then he saw Lana. She rushed in a hugged her friend. "Chase is coming. He'll be here in a few hours," she assured him. Dylan held his daughter tightly, as if he was afraid to let go. Lana saw the little girl, and smiled at her. The baby, sensing the tension in the room held on to her Daddy.

Kate stood and introduced herself. Their presence caused him great concern. He was about to ask about Keisha when she walked in with a police escort. Rushing to his side, Alicia quickly went to her Momma. Keisha held her close, her body rigid with fear.

The chief spoke to her. Ms. Jackson, your security system alerted the department that the security system at your home has been disabled. For your safety, we want you and your daughter to remain here at the station. We have dispatched officers to secure the area." He explained.

"Deshaun, he's here, isn't he?" she asked, nervously. She was tired of this; tired of being afraid all of the time, running, hiding, and having him control her life.

"We think so, but don't worry you and Alicia are safe." Lana reassured her.

Then Chief Lamden then spoke, "The officers that we dispatched are on the scene. They should call back soon." Keisha barely stood holding on to her daughter tightly. Alicia was squirming, wanting to get down. Noticing the fatigue on her face and in her body language, the chief spoke once more. "You must be exhausted, follow me. He escorted them to a conference room and offered them drinks. Keisha did not speak, nor did Dylan.

Kate walked back out with the chief. She had to inform him of her role in this. She was not there to do their jobs, but to assist in the capture of the culprit. She took a few minutes and explained. Her team joined her and they shared all of the intelligence they had on Deshaun Williams. The chief was shocked. If what this agent describe was true, they were dealing with a psychotic sociopath. True she had only been aware of him for a few weeks, but what she learned was enough for her to be on high alert: especially the evaluations from his counselors. The last counselor highlighted the things he said and reported it to the judge that assigned him to monitor Deshaun. He felt that if no one intervened, his obsession with Keisha Johnson would lead to her death.

As Kate and the chief talked, the team called back to report that they had secured the house and found no breaches. The company then tried to reset the system to find that the failure was a down line. They called Keisha and told her a technician would be out today. At this point, Dylan had waited long enough, he needed to search the house. Deshaun was a criminal, and he was not above breaking in. He could be hiding inside. He spoke with Chief Lamben, "Sir. Thank you. With your permission, can Kei... I mean Arianna and Alicia stay here. I want to go there myself and check."

"I'm going with you. I don't want..." Keisha started to say.

"No, you won't." Dylan declared.

Keisha frowned. He raised his voice and out of all the time she had known him, Dylan never raised his voice. As shocking as that might be that he raised his voice that did not surprise her. What did surprise her was that she was not frightened by him. He didn't scare her, because with him she was safe and she knew it. "Wait, Dy-" He sighed and then spoke.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell, but Keisha... I know they say it's clear, but I don't think so. I'll check the house, and if it's safe, you can come. I need for you and Alicia stay here." He ordered.

"Wait a minute, you can't..." she started to argue.

"I promised you that I would protect both of you from him. You said you trusted me to keep you and the baby safe. Then let me. If he is there, I will not let him hurt you." Dylan explained.

"Can you take someone with you?" she asked. "Chief Lamden, please let one of your officers go with him." The chief agreed. After what the FBI had revealed to him, he felt Dylan was not overreacting. Dylan, Lana, and two officers from the Lafayette PD arrived at Keisha's home. Deshaun heard the car and hid.

Dylan came inside and searched. He and the other three officers searched every room. Deshaun was crafty, and suspected they'd search closets, but he knew they would probably overlook the hatch to the heating system in the roof. So before the officers entered he pulled down the hatch, crawled up the ladder, and hid behind the heating system. No one even looked up, and he thought to himself, The police is so stupid.

He listened as Dylan practically tore the house apart. Then he heard his partner, speak. Soon the two Lafayette officers grew tired and needed to report back to their beat. Dylan stopped in the hallway, and noticed the trapdoor above him. He reached for it when the officers got a call. Deshaun's heart pounded, and the danced with glee when he heard the officers state they needed to go. "Sir, no one is here. We must return to headquarters." one of the officers explained.

Dylan turned away from the trap door, and complied, but until he was sure that bastard was gone for good, Keisha and Alicia were not coming back here. "Sir, it's clear. We've searched every room. If he was here, he's gone now." The other officer assured him. The young officer insisted. Dylan and Lana left. As they were riding back to headquarters, Chase called. He had arrived and checked into a local hotel. Dylan arrived at the police station, and talked with the chief and head officer handling this case. He offered to help if they needed him, and Chief Lamden accepted the offer. Keisha was waiting with the baby and worried about him. She rushed to him as soon as he walked in. "I couldn't find him. We searched all of the rooms and closets. But I know he's there." He whispered.

"Baby, it's OK. We're safe now." Keisha reassured him.

"Let's go." He demanded. "We must call Talia and warn her and Rick, Rick's folks too." He added. Then he gathered his family. They left and drove to the hotel where Chase was staying. Dylan quickly secured a room for Keisha and Alicia..

"Wait, I'm not staying here without you. If you're going back to the house, then I'm going with you. I'll ask Talia to keep Alicia. That's my home. He will not..." Dylan pulled her into his arms.

"Until we catch him, you will not go back there. He's in that house Keisha." He exhaled."I'm not sure where he's hiding, but I believe he's in there." Dylan whispered.

As they talked, Cedric called. He and Brenda were worried. They saw the police earlier and were diligently watching the house for any sign of movement. Several of the neighbors joined them. Keisha answered and told them that she and Alicia were fine. Brenda asked for the hotel and was headed to see her when Cedric stopped her. "Baby, he could be watching us. Let's stay away. We can call and check, but I don't want to risk leading him to them." He stated. At first Brenda wanted to argue, but she realized her husband was right. They had to let Keisha and Alicia stay hidden for now. .

Keisha called Talia and explained everything that happened. Talia was worried because Rick called her from work and told her that Keisha had left with the police earlier. She wanted to join her, but Keisha asked her not to. It was not safe. As much as she hated it, Talia agreed to stay away. .

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,293 Followers