When a Woman's Fed Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,298 Followers

"It's alright, Keisha. We are here for you, never doubt that. OK sweetheart," Desiree hugged her, soon everyone joined in. For a moment it was just silence, then ever the jokester, Mya made a smart remark and the mood lightened. They laughed and finished cleaning.

EPILOGUE

Five year old Alicia Elizabeth Nash needed to talk to her Momma. She was upset. Her cousins Lannie and Zannie had a little sister and she wanted a sister. But her Mommy gave her a brother.

"Mommy, I want a sister like Zannie and Lannie. Their mommy gave them a sister; why can't I have one?" She demanded.

Keisha smiled at her big girl. So many years had passed since what she now called the Deshaun Trials, and she was so grateful that they survived. Dylan was the perfect man. Two months after Deshaun's demise, he begged her to marry him. She was hesitant, but he promised her it would be alright. It took a few months, but he was persistent. He never wavered and she knew he was the man she'd been waiting for her whole life. Her love for him overrode her fear and she agreed to be his wife. One weekend after the kid's third birthday, they, along with their friends, made the trip to Vegas where they married. He swore to love and protect her forever. Carter and Mya joined them as did Talia and Richard. The Greenes and the Harrises hosted a reception for them when they returned.

It was on their wedding night that their son, Dyson was conceived. Alicia was the perfect big sister. Talia also had another baby, Eboni, and both her boys were smitten. At two, Dyson often mimicked his sister, much to her chagrin. She wanted a little sister. She and Dylan talked about having a third child, but both were content with the son and daughter they had now.

Smiling at their little girl that looked more and more like her as she grew, Keisha sighed. "What about your brother? He adores you. Don't you like having a baby brother?" she asked.

Alicia thought, and she knew Lander and Zander wanted a brother, just like she wanted a sister. Her mommy had her brother first and they just got their little sister. When they would come home to visit, her friends often said how lucky she was. Alicia didn't feel lucky. Dyson was a pest. He messed with her stuff and followed her everywhere. He even broke off the heads of her dolls. She knew he did not mean to, so she couldn't stay mad at him.

"Momma, can we switch? Give Dyson to Aunt Talia and we get Eboni, ok." she asked.

Keisha laughed, "No, but when they get here this weekend, I'm sure Aunt Talia and Uncle Rick will let you see Eboni as much as you want." She promised. "Besides, Christy and Melanie will be here, and you can hang around the big girls right. Hunter is coming to, so your brother won't have time to bug you as much, ok."

"And Lannie and Zannie. I can't wait. Momma, can I go home with Aunt Talia? I promise to be good. I can help with Eboni." Alicia added sweetly. Keisha smiled. She knew that she just wanted to be with her play cousins. Even years later, the three kids were still close.

Alicia smiled, and hugged her Momma. Dyson woke up and called out. "Momma, 'Licia!" The two girls sighed and went to check on their youngest charge. Keisha loved her kids completely. She never believed she had the capacity to love another person this much. Dyson was up and moving, and wanted a snack. "Bathroom first" she reminded him. She took him and he relieved himself and as soon as he was finished he took off in search of his big sister.

Keisha laughed as she listened to her young ones play. Hmm, a little sister, indeed. she thought.

Soon, Dylan came home. He found his wife preparing a meal in the kitchen. He hugged her from behind, kissing the back of her neck. They went through a lot over the last few years. Counseling helped, and eventually she came to terms with the abuse she suffered. She learned it was not her fault. And she also learned to forgive herself. Dylan went to counseling as well. He had issues with anger. Although Deshaun died, he felt as a failure and this made him resentful. Through counseling and talking, he realized that he had no reason to feel shame. In the end, he protected his family, and that was the most important.

"Hey Baby, are you enjoying your week off?" he asked. Keisha left Preson Publishing and for a few years, she stayed home full time. At first she worried that Dylan might want her to work. After all she'd worked most of her life. However, after Dyson was born, Dylan insisted that she stay home. Dyson was two and Keisha once again went back to work. She worked in a daycare, and loved it.

I'm enjoying it. How was your day, Detective Nash?" she asked. Dylan had earned several promotions and now wore the title "Detective".

"Well Mrs. Nash, it was quiet today, kinda boring. You know what would make it better?" he asked suggestively. Keisha laughed. She was just as hungry for him as she was when they first came together.

"Momma, Dyson broke Dolly's head." Alicia rushed into the room, her brother right behind her.

"Nu uhn, Mommy." Dyson protested, carrying the dolls head in his hand.

In one swift move, Dylan scooped up both of his kids.

"Hey scamps." He kissed both kids. "Let's cool it, OK."

"Daddy, hey." Alicia hugged her Daddy. "I missed you." Dylan adored the little pixie.

Dyson not to be left out chanted "Daddy, Daddy!"

Dylan took the doll's head from his son and snapped it back in place. "Ok, you two Uncle Carter and Aunt Mya are coming over. So are Uncle Chase and Aunt Lana. I want you two to be good.

"Yay!" both kids screamed. Each child was vying for attention from their father. He was great with them patient, loving, kind. Keisha was relieved; neither of her kids had to deal with the things she suffered during her childhood.

Although she knew her mother did her best, she vowed that her children would grow up in a safe environment with a clear understanding that no one had the right to strike them. Besides, with their Daddy, she pitied any fool that tried. Keisha was quiet, and Dylan noticed. He knew she was thinking about the past. At first he'd tell her not to, but over time he learned that she needed to deal with things in her own time.

"You, Keisha Arianna Nash, are my heart. I'll die before I let anyone hurt you." He kissed her gently.

Keisha held her husband tightly. "I love you Dylan. You are my life."

"Daddy, Daddy, I wanna play trucks." Two year old Dyson demanded. Dylan laughed. "Come on buddy. Let's do this."

Alicia followed her daddy and played with them also. Keisha finished dinner right before their friends arrived.

Soon their friends and relatives stopped by. As they talked, Talia, Dalia, Steve, and Rick drove up with their brood. Alicia was excited to see her friends. Zander and Landon rushed to greet their friend and her brother. Lana and Chase had a son, Hunter, who was now playing with Dyson. Carter and Mya stood watching the gathering not saying a thing. Carter stood behind Mya, gently caressing her lower abdomen. Noticing his movement, Dalia smiled. She caught Talia's eye and nodded. Both women shared a knowing smile.

Carter and Mya shared their news. Soon they would be welcoming a new family member. After visiting for a while, the group headed to Felix and Desiree's home. The kids loved visiting Grandma and Grandpa. That's what they were to all of the kids. As they visited, Desiree talked to Mya and was assured she was well. Carter was a doctor, so she knew she'd be fine.

The anniversary banquet weekend was glorious. Brenda and Cedric drove over, and spent time showering the kids with hugs, kisses. This year was special for the Greenes. All of their kids had come home. Even, Norman and Davicia, along with their three kids, attended.

Felix sighed, and gripped Desiree's hand. She smiled at her husband. I love you, she whispered. They sat on the platform admiring their family and friends. Sandra stood and told their story once again, and Desiree sighed. Each person had their own story to tell and each journey was an adventure in its own way.

Their family had grown. They were proud of each and every member. It did not get past Felix that their family was a rainbow. It was a rainbow that was filled with a vast majority of people. From white chocolate to dark chocolate, they were all beautiful.

~~~THE END~~~

Well, we have reached the end of Keisha's journey. I hope you enjoyed it and were not disappointed with the ending. I really enjoyed sharing her story. Please vote and comment. I'd love to know what you think.

IR2R.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,298 Followers