When Amber Met Wifey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead and fuck her but remember, you're mine."

Plunging his cock into Amber's wetness her pussy felt heavenly as her womanhood surrounded him. She bucked and rotated her hips against him searching for that moment of pleasure where she'd writhe in orgasmic platitudes and shoot for the sky. They fucked hard and fast, slow and sensual, abiding by the shared desire of this sexual liaison.

Wanting in on the action, Wifey instructed them to turn over. "I want my sweet 'twin's' ass."

Remaining deep inside Amber's teasing tissues Hubby rolled them over on the bed.

Amber's tits hung in his face and he lightly squeezed and sucked one, then the other, then back. Amber sat straight up holding Hubby's hands to her breasts. Working him deeply Amber rotated her hips ever so slightly allowing one last second of their coupled pleasure.

Then, Wifey's lubed finger found Amber's anal flower and was quickly inserted.

Moving against the couple's shared insertion, Amber closed her eyes and let the double penetration overtake her libido.

"Wifey. Please lube that big dick and put it in me. I want you guys to really fuck me!"

Pouring a generous amount of Slippery Stuff on the end of the phallus Wifey pushed the large, fake head against Amber's anus. Slowly, the head disappeared up her ass.

"Ohhh..., " Amber voiced her approval.

Wifey was amazed at how much of the appendage slid easily into this vixen's bottom. Slowly, steadily, she began to fuck her, in and out, in and out. Wifey's eyes met Hubby's. "She's a good little slut isn't she Hubby?"

"Yes she is. I think she's enjoying this double fucking. I know I am."

"Does she make you want to cum, Hubby?"

"Her pussy feels really good. She does make me want to cum, show her how much she turns me on, how good she feels inside." Hubby continued the steady internal stroking of his big cock in her love tunnel.

"I don't care if you cum in her. She's our slut toy now." Wifey's tits were flattened against Amber's back, her hands holding Amber's big tits.

Pumping Amber's pussy harder Hubby said, "No, I think I'd like to cum on these big tits of hers and watch you two lick it off."

"What do you think Amber, want Hubby to shoot his thick, hot load of cum all over your beautiful bust? Want to share his cum with me?"

"Whatever you want- just keep fucking me. Ahhh..."

Smiling at how vocal Amber had become, Wifey and Hubby prepared for a spectacular ending.

"Get her ready honey, I've been holding back for too long. I really need to blow my wad."

Pulling the buzzing cock from Amber's ass Wifey allowed room for her to slide Hubby from her vagina.

Laying back on the bed Amber pressed her tits together creating a target for Hubby.

From his knees he finished himself off shooting a stream of semen across Amber's tummy and onto her fleshy, DD, shelf. Moving closer Hubby controlled his ejaculation dropping a pool of thick creamy cum first on one, then the other protruding tit.

After removing the harness and dildos, Wifey crawled up next to Amber. She immediately licked white goo from Amber's left tit then put Hubby's dick in her mouth insuring no fluid would escape capture.

As if on cue, Amber sat up and licked the prodigious coating of cum from her right nipple then embraced Wifey in a nasty, sensual kiss. Their tongues traded Hubby's man juice in a lengthy French kiss. Separating, they both swallowed the remaining jizz on their tongues.

Crawling between the two stacked beauties Hubby said, "Wow. What a start to the weekend!"

12