The Azra-El Series Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was curious to know how much essence I could release in one go. Seems like seven times is my limit," Rebecca sighed into the pillow.

"Be a dear and get me something to eat, please," she added, as Blaze got off her.

Blaze shook his head at her and donned his clothes before going out. It wasn't like he would ever stop her from doing such a pointless exercise, but he had no clue about why they thought that they were releasing liquid energy. It did make sense in a strange way, though.

"Mornin' aunty. Can I take some breakfast to Aunt Becky? She is a little tired," Blaze said to Jie Er, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"What did you do to her?" Jie Er asked him, as she turned the eggs around. She had heard them go at it for the past hour.

"I did nothing. She was the one who was being stupid."

***

The next couple of weeks flew by as Blaze slowly but steadily improved his flying skills. He could now fly and glide for more than a tenth of a yonder, before he had to touch ground. Although it seemed normal considering that birds learned to fly within a few weeks, it was quite fast for an angel.

Angels did not fly purely based on aerodynamics and had to incorporate the world energies. This took not only skill and talent but also practice and hard work. It was akin to training a muscle. Angels usually took years to learn what Blaze had learnt within a matter of weeks, and most couldn't even manifest full-sized wings until they were forty.

Jie Er had also started teaching him the basics of body reinforcement and formation of minor energy shields. If one could provide for the massive consumption of energy, body reinforcement had no limits.

Blaze had picked up the basics quite quickly, but his reinforcement wasn't anywhere close to being practical. He could form a body reinforcement that was equivalent to iron armor, but it took him a good five minutes to manifest it throughout his body. Considering that he couldn't sustain it for longer than a few seconds, Blaze's skill was not particularly useful.

Body reinforcement was only useful, if one could bring it up as quickly and as intuitively as blocking a blow during a fight. Most angels in the army could do such a thing.

Blaze had slowly started to realize that despite his unnatural talent, he had a lot to learn and that it would take him years to reach his supposed potential. His delusion of becoming a superpower within a couple of years was slowly shattered, as he struggled to perfect even the most basic techniques.

What he had initially thought to be 'magic' were just laws of the world that were dissimilar to the ones from his previous world. Nothing was as simple as reciting a stupid incantation and 'poof!' something was done.

Finally, the weekend of their trip to Cali arrived and on the morning of Loredas, the three of them packed and headed to Varan. Outside the mayor's mansion, *description of mansion* Elyssa stood waiting for them.

She was standing by a carriage drawn by two Pegasi; one white, and one brown with white patches. Pegasi were large seven to eight-foot flying horses. They had large wings protruding from the ends of their scapula and ran all the way to their back. Their wing span was immense, and Blaze wondered how the two Pegasi would pull the carriage in air without their wings colliding against each other.

A tall dark blue haired angel was standing beside her. Her dress was simple; a red mini skirt and a white breast strap. Her posture was straight, and she looked tough and strong. A blue great sword was strapped to her back and she looked at them with a passive but observant look

"Hello, Min Jie Er and Min Rebecca. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. This is my protector Res Kal. She's going to drive us to Cali," Elyssa said, introducing the warrior angel. Res simply nodded at them in acknowledgement.

'Min' was the proper way of addressing an elder. It was the equivalent of Mr or Senor from earth. Blaze had mistakenly used the word 'aunty' for Rebecca, but he had continued using it because they had grown used to it.

"We've heard quite a bit about you from Blaze, Miss Elyssa. Thank you for taking care of her," Jie Er said with a smile, taking Ely's hands into hers.

"Just call me Elyssa, Min Jie Er. Blaze is the only one I can call a friend and is very dear to me." Elyssa replied sincerely.

"Call me Aunty Jie Er then."

"Just call me Rebecca. Blaze already makes me feel old," Rebecca added.

"You are old!" Blaze retorted, earning himself a smack on the head.

Without further ado, the four of them got on to the carriage. The inside was quite spacious, and the seats were plush and well cushioned. Blaze and Elyssa sat at the back end and the other two sat opposite. Each seat had seatbelts and all of them had to strap themselves in.

"Hiya!" they heard Res shout and the Pegasi took off. The carriage lurched up with a jolt and the Pegasi ran forward with increasing speed.

Blaze peeked out of the window to see them take off the ground. When the carriage reached a speed of around twenty miles an hour, the white Pegasus jumped into the air and started flapping her wings, tilting the carriage upwards. The second one took off a moment later and the whole carriage lifted off the ground, with the two Pegasi maintaining the height between each other.

Author's notes: 1 Yonder ~ 3 miles ~ 5km.

The rabbit is not entirely comic relief.

The visit to Cali should be a lot more 'fun' than this one (If anyone felt that this chapter wasn't erotic enough). Blaze will finally get to do someone his size. Get your minds off the gutter. It's not Elyssa. She is his best friend, for heaven's sake.

Important Note: About Blaze going to school - It won't be too much. Maybe a couple of chapters. I am not going to be focusing on school life. The school is there for two reasons. Firstly, I wanna fulfill my fantasy of doing a teacher. You will find out the second reason soon enough.

I've drawn a preliminary map of Azra-El. Make sure to check it out in the Artwork section.

Q&A

Q: Why does the continent look like Australia?

A: I donno... It just happened to look like it. Technically, it could be Australia, USA, or an inverted China.

Q: Are there more continents on Azra-El?

A: Probably.

Q: Will you draw them?

A: If people find my story interesting enough to warrant a second book.

Q: Who will inhabit the other continents?

A: That's a secret.

Q: Are there going to be pregnant angels? (someone asked)

A: Not any time soon. Angels aren't humans. They have a completely different method of reproduction. Why would they randomly get pregnant the human way? But I am not averse to possibilities -- something may happen -- wink wink*

Q: When are the demons going to show up?

A: The demons won't show up at least for another few chapters. The first half of the story doesn't have anything to do with demons. We are still some way from finishing the first half.

Q: Will there be aggressive sexual scenes?

A: I am not sure about this. Technically, there may be a lot of situations with the demons where I can write such scenes. But I am not sure if I want to. Let's see.