The Azra-El Series Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up and moved behind Blaze. She thought of giving him a hand job but immediately decided on a better option. She spread his legs apart and got underneath him as she curled backwards against the edge of the bed. She circled his hips with her hands and took his penis into her mouth.

Lin watched in fascination as three tangled bodies titillated one and another. Soon the visceral heat that she had previously felt earlier returned. She observed Blaze's methods for a few moments before deciding to replicate them on Rebecca.

Rebecca raised her feet to the edge of the bed and spread her knees apart as she saw Lin position herself in front of her legs. Seeing the inviting gesture, Lin plunged her mouth into her beautiful lower lips.

Rin did not even notice the chain foursome as she closed her eyes and moaned into her hand. Soon, the pleasure enveloping her body reached a peak and suddenly the dam burst. She shrieked and shuddered as she came while Blaze kept sucking through her orgasm.

"What about you two?" Lin asked after Rin stopped spasming.

"We need a little more" Rebecca replied, eyeing Blaze's pompous cock.

"You don't mean..." Lin sucked in with wide eyes.

Blaze and Rebecca replied with their actions.

Blaze got up and lay on the pillow beside Rin. Rebecca did not need any more invitation as she crawled up to him and straddled his hips. She took his member in her hand, positioned it against her hungry hole and deftly slid it in.

The twins gasped as the organ speared their lieutenant without harming her.

Blaze reached out a hand to Rin's right breast as Rebecca placed her hands on his stomach and started bouncing over him.

After a moment, he noticed Lin looking clueless and signaled her to come over. She gave slight grin and crept up to his left. Blaze immediately wrapped his hand around her back and scooped her in, eliciting a surprised squeal. He took her soft breast into his mouth and started sucking on it.

The twins watched the connection between Rebecca and Blaze in a daze as he fondled their breasts. They were amazed by the sight of Rebecca's narrow opening give way for his hefty pole as her lips stretched each time to gobble it up.

Soon Rebecca's pants turned into short frequent moans as her pale face turned red from a mixture of exertion and pleasure. Finally, she let out a loud moan and came. Blaze felt the contractions of her walls around him as she flooded him with her warmth. He almost couldn't resist bursting into her. However, he willed himself against it. He still had two more angels to please.

Tired and satisfied, Rebecca fell back against his legs as his dick came out of her with a pop. Blaze took a moment to let his excitement bubble down, before deciding to propose to the other two.

"I want that!" Lin exclaimed breathily, before Blaze could mention it.

"Lin..." Rin muttered. It wasn't an expression of doubt or hesitation. She was just amazed by how easily Rin had asked for it. It felt so unnatural but also so right. She wanted it too.

Blaze gave Lin a questioning look and she nodded with conviction.

Rebecca got off him and gave him a grin as he took the short haired twin in his arms and lay her on the bed. Looking at her nervous eyes, he leaned in and gave her a long soothing kiss on her lips. The tenderness Lin felt through the smooch calmed her down. By the time he pulled apart, her boyishness returned to her eyes.

Seeing her newfound confidence, Blaze slowly made his way along her body, throwing frequent pecks and savoring her taut skin. When he reached her pink slit, he felt it to be damp, but it was not enough. He immediately got to work on moisturizing it.

Once she was ready, he got up and grasped her toned thighs, positioning himself between her legs.

Rin and Rebecca watched with avid interest as he slid his cock to and fro along her wet slit. Lin bit her lower lip each time Blaze teased her with penetration by spreading her with his tip. Despite the tautness of the rest of her body, her lips were soft and squishy.

Finally, Blaze lined up against the chasm of her entrance. He felt the pressure of her hole for a moment before he pushed in.

"Mmmuhh" Lin arched a little as his tip entered her. She could feel him spreading her apart and her walls fiercely resisting him, but the heat inside her made her want more. She wanted the whole thing buried deep inside her.

Blaze took his time as usual, as he made his way through her constricting walls. Although it was quite important, it wasn't all about not hurting the angel and making her feel good. He liked to slowly relish the feeling. It was like eating a rare delicacy. You taste more by eating in small bites.

Blaze felt her barrier when he was a little over an inch inside her. However, after a little resistance it just stretched and made way for him. Knowing that he was through the tough part, he sped up a little and slowly buried the entirety of his length inside her.

When Blaze's groin touched Lin's, Rin let out the breath she had been holding in and Lin gazed at their connection with an intense awe. She felt so wonderful and so full that she just wanted to gobble up Blaze's strange member with her lower lips.

Blaze placed his hands on either side of Lin and leaned forward. Looking into her glazed green eyes, he slowly raised his hips, slowly retreating his member as Lin opened her mouth in a silent gasp.

"Mmmmhh" she groaned as Blaze pushed in with a fluid motion of his hips and body. Her body arched up and their stomachs touched.

Liking her reaction, Blaze repeated. He got a similar if not a more vigorous response. So slowly, he started building his momentum as both learned to move in sync with each other's bodies.

Rebecca watched along with Rin for a while before deciding she wanted more.

"Lie down beside her" she whispered in Rin's ear.

"You have it too?" Rin suddenly gasped.

"Have what? ... oh, of course not. Do you see anything dangling from my vagina?" Rebecca laughed.

"Eh. Sorry" Rin replied before complying with her order. She was a little muddleheaded from everything she had just experienced and the overwhelming emotions she was currently feeling.

Rebecca smirked at her scout's befuddlement, as she slowly crawled up to her. She climbed on top of her and gave her a gentle peck on her lips before she turned around on her lithe body.

She settled down over the smaller angel's body with her callipygian butt facing Rin's face. She laid down her mighty breasts on her stomach as she felt Rin's soft mounds press against her own.

She grabbed her legs by her knees and raised them up before diving in between her thighs. Rebecca tasted her peachy juice almost instantly. She was already wet from the spectacle. Sniggering to herself, Rebecca started licking and sucking on her.

Faced with a looming butt and the wet lips of Rebecca's vagina, even a muddled Rin knew what to do. She grabbed her springy butt cheeks and started pleasuring her.

Meanwhile, Blaze and Rin's movements had intensified dramatically. He now had his arms wrapped around her shoulders as he vigorously pumped into her. Lin's groans slowly turned into shrieks and whimpers of pleasure.

Blaze felt his pleasure peaking as the heat rose up in his head and he started feeling like he could burst at any moment. He also sensed that Lin was at a tipping point and she could climax any second.

"Rin! Do you want it as well?" he gasped, pausing his thrusts for a moment. Lin looked at him confused. Was he going to stop? She needed just a little more.

"Huh? What?" Rin asked lowering her head from Rebecca's pussy.

"Do you want to try my thing as well? If I cum with Lin, it will take some time before I am ready again" Blaze explained.

Rin bit her lip and looked at her sister, who smiled and nodded encouragingly. Rin saw the ecstasy in her face and knew she had to try it. She nodded.

"Ok!" Blaze replied and re started his thrusts into Lin, while trying to think about the weight optimization problem he was trying to solve for wings. He loved math but there was no way he was going to cum for it.

"Ahh Ahh Ohhf" Lin moaned as Blaze pumped her.

Wait Oohf? That's right, I should try to lower OF values. A thought suddenly struck Blaze. He shoved into Lin with a little more force at the realization.

"Eeeehhhh" Lin screamed and trembled as she flooded her warmth all over his penis and balls.

The wetness brought his mind back as he felt Lin spasming underneath him. He almost came along with her.

Lin came for a full minute before her spasms stopped. Her body went limp with satiation and tiredness. Her eyes glazed over as she let go of Blaze's hair, which she had been holding in a tight grasp.

Rebecca and Rin had stopped their actions when they heard Lin coming so emphatically.

"Can you still go on?" Rebecca turned to Blaze and asked him.

"Of course. Turn her over" he told her with a smirk.

Rebecca grinned at him and turned the lighter angel over with swift smooth motion. Rin yelped in surprise as she suddenly found her position with Rebecca reversed.

"I guess I am going to get a front row view" Rebecca commented snidely, as Blaze positioned himself at her head and Rin's butt.

"I know you want it" Blaze retorted back.

The jumble of limbs and bodies wrapped together so sensuously took away any lingering thoughts of math. More blood rushed into his member.

Blaze scooted close to Rin's narrow pink slit and placed his tip against her now gaping hole. Rebecca's ministrations had loosened her up quite considerably.

Just like he had done with Lin, he started pushing his way into her. Surprisingly, she was tighter than her sister. Blaze reached her barrier and felt it fiercely resisting his entry. He tried soothing his way in like he did with Lin, but the shape and structure of Rin's barricade was different. He would have to break his way in.

Rin clearly sensed each bit of Blaze's member making its way within her walls. She felt her walls subconsciously tighten around him even though they wanted more of it. Suddenly, she felt the obstruction she did not know she had.

"Ouch!" she cried as Blaze suddenly shoved and buried his entirety with one motion, breaking through her membranous barrier.

Rin felt a prickling pain even as her arousal spiked with the presence of a hot rod inside of her.

"It will fade quickly" Lin heard Blaze say, as she started wondering why her sister didn't feel the pain.

Blaze waited for a bit, as he leered at Rin's back. Her tiny waist accentuated her butt and shoulders and he couldn't resist roving his hands all over her skin.

Trying not to move his penis inside of her, Blaze straddled her and leaned over her smooth and soft back. He brushed aside her long pink hair and started planting kisses on her.

Suddenly, Blaze felt a wet warmth over his balls. Rebecca had taken the chance to take them into her mouth. even though the gentle caress of Rebecca's tongue over his balls aroused him a great deal, he suddenly felt very vulnerable. He had never been tea bagged before.

"Hey!" he cried out, but Rebecca didn't respond. She simply started sucking on his balls.

Slowly, he got over his fear and reached his hands down and grabbed Rebecca's buttcheeks under Rin. He squeezed them hard.

"Ahh" Rebecca opened her mouth and Blaze took the opportunity to pull his balls out and started moving inside Rin.

Rebecca felt the weight of two people on top of her, but she didn't mind it. Instead, she observed Blaze steadily sliding in and out of Rin and tried to think of what to do.

Suddenly an idea struck her. She had never considered it, but Blaze had a hole too. She wet her index finger with her saliva and reached her hands up to grab Blaze's butt.

Blaze liked Rebecca groping his butt, but he suddenly felt a finger against his butthole.

"Hey!!" he shouted, shoving into Rin as he tried to get away from the offending finger.

"Mmmmuhh" Rin screamed as Rebecca managed to push her fingertip into Blaze.

"Aunt Becky! Stop! I don't like it!" Blaze said out loudly and stiffly.

Rebecca considered it for a moment and decided not to push it further.

However, she did not remove her finger either. She started lightly fiddling around at the entrance. Her own body liked it around that area and she decided that Blaze would too.

Blaze sighed. There was no good reason to make her stop beside being homophobic, and there was no threat against his masculinity in a world where he was the only male.

He simply grasped Rebecca's butt again and started his slow pumps into Rin.

As the pain faded, Rin turned her attention to Rebecca's vagina. Even though she was sandwiched between the two, she could still move her hands and mouth.

Soon, the three bodies were gyrating in sync with each other as each tried to pleasure the other.

Blaze fought hard to control himself as the pleasure kept threatening to burst. He pasted himself over Rin's back, held her the two angels firmly and grinded lustfully in Rin. Finally, Rin's butt stuttered against Blaze as her vaginal walls clenched around his member and flooded him with her warmth.

Blaze let go and burst inside her. Rebecca craned her head and took his balls in her mouth, feeling their slight tremors as they supplied jets of semen to be coated on Rin's insides.

Rin felt heavenly as her body screamed with pleasure and Blaze's hot fluids hit her cervix. She wasn't sure, but she had an inkling that Blaze had saved his essence for her. She felt a little bad for her twin and decided to let her have it the next day. They were going to come back.

"Can we do this again tomorrow?" Lin asked Blaze after he finished Rebecca with his fingers. He wasn't the one to let anyone go with wanting more.

"Why do you think we invited you to come over for two days? Jie Er is planning a big dinner and you two are invited" Rebecca replied weakly.

Lin gave her a grin while Rin nodded in anticipation.

"Here you go Blaze. These should last for at least a month. Make sure you don't pamper Sky too much. Only reward her when she does something you want. I will make more when we are at the Ridge. We should have plenty of free time when we are not doing drills" Rin said, giving Blaze a satchel of treats for Sky as they got ready to head out. They had other plans for the day and they had not expected to stay as long as they did.

"Thank you, Rin"

***

The twins showed up late in the afternoon, the next day. They worked their magic on Sky for a while before the four of them began their revelry. By the time Jie Er returned that evening, the four of them were completely spent and were lying naked in the garden.

"We apologize for the state of our undress, Min Lokra" the twins replied, hastily donning their clothes.

"It's alright. I am not really surprised. Just call me Jie Er. Anyone willing to help me with the cooking?" Jie Er replied with a wry grin.

The five angels cooked a scrumptious dinner and had a fun evening. Rin and Lin stayed for the night, deciding to leave together with Rebecca the next morning.

"I will miss you Blaze Er. Don't give Jie Er too much trouble while I am gone" Rebecca said giving Blaze a hug the next day. The three army angels were set to go off to their camp.

"I'd be more likely to give her trouble with you around" Blaze grinned back. He knew he was going to miss Rebecca.

"Take care, Becky. I am glad you aren't going off to the border. Come back safely" Jie Er also hugged Rebecca. It wasn't just Blaze who had gotten close to Rebecca. Jie Er hadn't made too many close friends after moving to Varan and Rebecca was filling that void quite well.

Rebecca suddenly held Jie Er's face and gave her a vigorous kiss on the mouth. Although she was initially taken back, Jie Er returned the kiss with equal emotion. Blaze suddenly felt lonely as an image of Elyssa flashed in his mind.

The three army angels soon bade their goodbyes and took off for their assignment.

***

Jie Er flew Blaze to Varan the next morning. Blaze had become proficient enough to make the trip on his own but Jie Er decided to tag along since it was a Saturday.

On his way to the library, Blaze looked around the town for angels his size, but he only saw kids who seemed both mentally and physically younger than him. They stopped by Agatha's place to say hello and to Blaze's relief she was finally back.

Agatha's timing couldn't have been any more impeccable for Blaze. He had been wondering about what to do when Rebecca was not around. He started considering making a move on the reticent librarian but with Agatha around that no longer seemed necessary.

"Where have you been Aunt Aggie?" Blaze asked after she welcomed them in.

"Umm. I was visiting my sister at Puhar. Sorry 'bout not telling you, little Blaze. It was a sudden trip" Agatha replied, seeming a little uncomfortable.

"I didn't know you had a sister at Puhar. Is everything alright?" Jie Er asked.

"Yeah. A family matter came up. We aren't really close. I did work on something for you at Puhar, Blaze" Agatha replied curtly, pulling out a blue top from her space ring

Blaze took it and gave it a look. It was a simple tight-fitting t-shirt with a flowery design on the front, but Blaze was jubilant. He finally had something that wasn't a half tank top.

"Thanks Aunt Aggie"

"How much for it, Agatha?" Jie Er asked with a smile.

"Oh no. It's a gift. Blaze and I have gotten quite close. I don't know why, but she kept asking for longer tops. It's a tight fit so I don't think you should have any complaints either, Jie Er"

"Haha. I didn't realize Blaze has been frequenting you"

"Yeah, we always have lunch together. I love her company" Agatha replied taking Blaze into her arms.

The three of them talked for a while before deciding to meet up for dinner.

Blaze spent the rest of the day at the library. He had picked up a couple of new books on techniques based on heavier wings and a book on Azra-El war tactics. The brewing tensions at the border had piqued his interest on how the angels fought their wars.

One of the aspects that took Blaze by surprise was the existence of ground warfare. Since both angels and demons were proficient at flying, Blaze hadn't expected any fighting on the ground. However, the existences of cannons and anti-air guns made it necessary to include land battles. There were also airships with guns, but the heavier cavalry was land based and thus occupying key areas was very important in any battle.

Another interesting topic was air cavalry. Angels mostly used pegasi and pegasi drawn chariots. But the demons had Quetzals, which made a huge difference in the strength of their cavalry. The only way the angels could match the Quetzal corps was through the strength of their numbers. Blaze suddenly envisioned himself riding into battles with a heavily armored Sky.

After a couple of hours, Jie Er came to pick him up for lunch. They had a light meal at a diner where she asked him if he would be interested to go to the fair/exhibition that was visiting the town. Since he didn't have anything better to do he decided to tag along.

The fair was at the town center with various stalls scattered haphazardly in every nook and cranny that was available. There was wide variety of goods and a lot of unique doodads that piqued Blaze's interest.

"The fair wasn't supposed to be here until the next month. They must've changed their schedule because of the war brewing at the border" Jie Er explained as she bee-lined for a clothing store.

"War? I thought they were just minor skirmishes" Blaze questioned.

"For now. But I don't see why the demons would gather such a large army without reason. I am sure they are planning for something bigger"

"You can explore by yourself, if you want" Jie Er said after a while, noticing Blaze's look of boredom as she skipped along the various clothing stalls.