The Azra-El Series Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am glad you like it. It really isn't that different from the other rooms. Just a little more space and the extra tub. Leave the laundry in a basket. The cleaners will collect it when they come to clean your room on Morndas and Tirdas. If you don't need anything else, I will take my leave. Take a shower and join us for dinner. My room is on the first floor. Feel free to approach me with any issue you may have" the matron replied.

Blaze nodded, and Ilona left, closing the door behind her.

Blaze immediately turned on the knobs and started filling the tub with hot water. He went to the window, shoved the curtains aside and opened its glass pane.

He was beheld by a superb view of the gardens under the twilight. A cool refreshing breeze blew in through the window. Blaze relished it for a moment before he chucked his clothes to the side and jumped into the hot waters of the tub.

***

The next couple of days went by rather quickly for Blaze as he got used to the academy. The classes proceeded smoothly as the teachers got a note about Blaze's aptitudes from the headmistress. They let him read whatever he wanted during science and math classes.

He got to know the students in his class, but he did not make any attempt at becoming friends. Though the teen angels were nice enough, they were a noisy bunch that loved to chatter.

So once the classes were over, Blaze mostly kept to himself and patiently hoped for the week to end so that he could once again hang out with Elyssa. However, a call from Elyssa on Middas evening dashed his hopes.

"Blaze! How do you like Tir? Sorry for not calling you earlier. I was out of range for the VP" Blaze heard Elyssa's sweet voice from the jade in his hand.

"It would've been amazing if I wasn't placed in year one. Where did you go?" Blaze replied.

"Just travelling with mom along the border. She told me to say hello. What's wrong with being in year one? You can finally make friends close to your own age" Elyssa said half seriously.

"Not you too, Ely. They're all little brats!" Blaze protested.

"You're the little brat! You do realize that you're actually younger than them, right?"

"You know what I mean. When are you coming Ely?" Blaze sighed. He didn't feel like quibbling with her at the moment.

"Oh? You miss me, little Blaze?" Elyssa joked.

"Of course, I do" Blaze replied bluntly, against Elyssa's expectations.

Elyssa went silent for a moment before her voice returned in a softer tone.

"I am sorry Blaze. Mom's been a little busy and we haven't been able to complete my training. It may take a couple more weeks before I can get there. I will try to come as soon as I can. I promise" Elyssa replied, sounding apologetic.

"It's ok, Ely. I understand. Take your time. You have to win the tournament this time. You won't get a chance once I start participating" Blaze joked, but the disappointment in his voice was not lost on Ely.

The two of them chatted for a little while longer before they hung up.

Whether it was due to the frustration of being placed in a class that he didn't belong or whether it was because of the knowledge of Elyssa's delay in arrival, Blaze woke up the next morning feeling a little edgy.

So, when the first class of the day ended, and his fellow classmates started chatting loudly and incessantly, it started getting on Blaze's nerves. This was intensified by the effectiveness of the auditorium style classroom.

He patiently tolerated through the morning but when they returned from lunch and they once again started to ramble, Blaze couldn't take it anymore.

"OK. SHUT UP!" he stood up at his seat and shouted.

The class instantly quietened, and all the angels looked at him a little taken aback. Blaze hadn't intended to lose his temper like that, but since it was already done, he decided to wing it.

"Alright, you lot. Listen up. You're making too much noise. We need to have some rules. No talking in the breaks between classes. Use the time to think about what you've just learned or take a nap. It will be good for you. If you really need to talk, talk in hushed voices. Not more than a few people at once. Are we clear?" Blaze said in a commanding tone, trying to imitate Claudis.

Most of the students were too dumbstruck to say anything, but it was Rachel who was usually the quieter one who took the initiative to talk back.

"And why do you think you can order us around? Just cause you're an honor student?" she asked snappily.

"No. Because I am stronger than all of you. MUCH STRONGER" Blaze replied slowly, enunciating each word.

It was a lame reason, but it was effective enough. Angels had a cultural respect for the strong and the elderly.

However, Rachel wasn't the one to be easily scared.

"Oh? You are quite confident, aren't you? Why don't we have a match?" she replied threateningly.

Blaze considered it for a moment. He didn't mind fighting with the angels, but he wasn't the one to beat up little kids. So, he did the next best thing. He materialized his wings.

Jaws dropped as sharp and loud gasps went around the classroom. Rachel went quiet, and silence prevailed for a few moments.

"Aren't you the same age as us?" Bi asked him from the front.

"Probably" Blaze replied.

The class went silent again.

"Can I touch them?" Aahna suddenly asked him.

Blaze wanted to say no but once he looked at her googly sparkling brown eyes, he could only relent.

It turned out to be a mistake.

Aahna let out a little squeal of excitement, rushed to him and immediately started brushing his feathers.

"Soooo pretty and fluffy too" she exclaimed joyously.

And before Blaze realized it, he was swarmed by the rest of the class.

Blaze gave up and sat down exasperated with his chin on his hand and let his wings be molested by sixty ravenous teen angels. At least it's quieter.

***

When Seshat entered the class a few minutes later, she was confronted with the sight of the whole class petting a beautiful pair of red and white wings. Her first thought was that a senior student was visiting but then she recognized the angel in question.

Her mind went blank. The students noticed the presence of their teacher and they slowly but reluctantly moved away from Blaze.

"Does the headmistress know?" Seshat suddenly asked Blaze, coming to her senses. She could sense the student's youth, so there was no way she was an older student in the wrong class.

"I think so..."

"What do you mean?"

"I never expressly told her. But my recommender should have notified her" Blaze replied.

"I will send her a note. All of you get back to your seats. You can fawn on her wings later" Seshat replied, composing herself.

The students went back to their seats and Seshat continued her class as normal. Blaze, however, started wondering about Seshat's reaction. Did the headmistress not know? Maybe I should visit her. He needed proper training in his fighting skills even if he was forced to slow down in his academics.

Suddenly, his mind went off in a tangent and an unrelated idea popped up.

The rest of the class dragged on as Blaze waited for the class to end. When the bell finally rang and Seshat took her leave, Blaze hastily got up and rushed after her through the door.

"Hey teach!" Blaze called out to her.

Seshat, who was already a few paces away from the classroom, paused and turned around.

"Yes, dear?" she asked him, as he ran up to her.

"umm... can I make a request?" Blaze asked her diffidently.

"Of course, what is it?" she replied kindly.

"I am not sure how much you know about my situation, but I believe I am supposed to be in the fourth year. The level of my math and sciences put me past the sixth and fifth years. However, I haven't really put much time in history and other social studies. That's the only reason I am in first year. I am learning a lot in your class, but I think I am wasting time in my other classes. I want switch years as soon as I can. Do you think you could spare me some time and help me with History?" Blaze asked in a rush.

Seshat looked at him curiously and considered it for a moment.

"Blaze, you can visit me during the study hours, but I can't really show you preferential treatment. I can't put more time on you just because you're smarter. It won't be fair on the others" Seshat replied.

Blaze was at a loss for words. He hadn't expected such a denial.

"umm... look, teach. I am already studying on my own. I just need a little guidance. As you make it clear in your classes, understanding History the right way is important. I don't want to make the wrong conclusion by studying it on my own" Blaze tried to convince her.

"Even so..."

"How about a trade, teach? Then it won't be unfair on the others!" Blaze said, trying to sound as if the idea only popped up in his head.

"Trade?" she asked him. She didn't think a trade would make it any better, but it piqued her curiosity.

"I've invented a new type of ... umm... massage. It feels amazing. Whenever I feel like I need help with the subject, I will give you a massage. You can help me for services rendered. I can promise you that it will feel really good. If it doesn't, you don't have to teach me"

Seshat wanted to say no but she was really moved by her student's dedication. Though she felt that Blaze might be a naughty angel, he didn't seem arrogant and she could discern his desire to learn. All the other teachers mentioned that he was constantly reading something or the other, despite being ahead of his peers.

"Ok. Come by my office after your last class. We will give it a try. I want to get the headmistress's permission. But it should be fine for today" Seshat relented with a smile. She just happened to love massages.

"Thanks, teach. I will see you later" Blaze replied and hastily skipped back to class, as if he feared that Seshat might change her mind.

Seshat smiled wryly at his performance and went back to her office. She had a break between consecutive lectures.

***

Despite his actions before the History class not going according to what he had intended, the students seemed to have come to a tacit understanding. Though they did not seem anywhere close to being afraid of Blaze, they did quiet down and did not make too much noise for the rest of the day.

Instead, Blaze found himself suddenly surrounded by a bunch of angels. Aahna, Bi and Rachel being among them. Since they were being relatively silent, Blaze did not tell them off.

When the classes ended, and they started heading to the cafeteria, Blaze split away from the crowd.

"Where are you going?" Rachel shouted from behind.

"Just meeting with a teacher. Please inform the matron if I am late" Blaze shouted back and beelined for the teachers' section.

He spotted a couple of teachers conversing in the lounge but did not find Seshat among them. He walked along the wall and finally found the door with Seshat's name on it. Seshat Amun.

He gently rapped on the door.

"Come in" Seshat's soothing voice came from behind the door.

"Have a seat, dear" she told him as Blaze looked around. It was not much different from the headmistress's office, except for being a little smaller. However, it was a lot neater and organized than Fiora's office. A map of Azra-El and a map of Aranya hung on either side of her walls.

"I've sent the headmistress a message but I've yet to receive a reply. However, I've compiled a method of approach for your studies. Since you will be going through a few years of materials in a few months, I feel you need a different approach. Take a look after you get back to your dorm" Seshat said, handing him a neatly written piece of paper.

Blaze gave it a cursory glance. It seemed to have information about what to read and in what order to read them. It also included suggestions for extra reading materials, practice exercises and so on.

"Thank you, Min Seshat. This is exactly what I needed" Blaze replied in gratitude. He really did need it.

"You're welcome. Now, do you have any questions over the material you've read so far?"

"I was wondering... Was the war with demons primarily a war for resources?" Blaze asked.

"It may have very well been one of the initial reasons for the war, but once the demons got a taste for expansion, the nature of the war completely changed. If not for Deity Michele and the Banner of Light, the bastions at the Inoan and Ibedan plateaus would've fallen within the first twenty years. Once they fell, it wouldn't have taken long for Azra-El to become a continent of demons"

"Banner of Light?"

"It's an ancient artifact that allows its wielder to gain the power of a Deva. Its strength lies in its defensive attributes and has allowed the angels to defend and defeat the demons at the battles of Lassey and Patipan. You should do some reading on the artifact and the battles. However, I will tell you this. The Banner of Light can only be wielded by the most righteous of the angels. Once it chooses an angel, the ownership cannot be changed until the original wielder passes away or an even more righteous angel takes up the banner. Deity Michele took on the banner at a young age of a hundred and twenty, when she was a mere angel. She is currently more than seven hundred years old. It is the sincere hope of all angels that she outlives Empress Hela. If not, the Heavenly Union could fall before we find the banner's next chosen"

Over the next half hour, Blaze fired away questions he had on early angels and how they spread over the eastern part of the continent. It was a part of the first-year syllabus and he had gone ahead with his reading.

Seshat explained everything with patience and she was an excellent teacher. She made history sound like an enthralling story and the way her voice vacillated charmed Blaze into paying her complete attention. He wanted to learn more from her.

"I am out of questions for now, teach. Are you ready for your massage?" Blaze replied after she finished telling how the discovery of energy stones and the angels' ability to manipulate the world energy could be linked.

"It's alright dear. You don't have to. I just wanted to help you out. We can do it if the headmistress allows us to continue" Seshat replied kindly.

"What are you saying, teach? I am a ma... angel of my word. I can't go back on my offer. Besides, I like giving massages" Blaze insisted. He was aching to get her on the massage table. She was as hot as she was exotic, and he couldn't miss this chance.

"Alright. If you really want to" Seshat replied, perking up on her chair. She expected Blaze to come up to her and give her a shoulder rub. She had begun to fall for his enthusiasm.

"umm... It's a full body massage. We should probably move to some place more private. It can get messy" Blaze told her sheepishly.

"We can go back to my quarters, I guess. I am done for the day", Seshat replied unsurely.

"That'll be perfect" Blaze clapped his hands. He had subconsciously picked up the feminine gesture from Jie Er.

"Let's go" Seshat replied, and the two of them walked out of the Lecture building.

Blaze walked behind her and gorged his eyes on her sensuously waving behind. The tight silken skirt and the golden loins greatly accentuated her springy plump butt.

"Do you need a ride?" Seshat asked uncertainly. She had seen his magnificent wings, but she wasn't sure if he had learnt to fly.

Blaze considered it but decided to decline her offer. He could wait a few more minutes.

Seshat nodded and manifested her wings. They were a pair of beige colored wings with white borders. They were on the longer side at eleven feet each.

Soon, the two of them took to the skies. Seshat went a little slow at first but was taken back by how easily he kept up with her. Maybe this child will surpass Elyssa Marigold.

After a couple of minutes, they spotted a bunch of rustic but well-maintained cottages spread over an area of a few acres, interspersed with woods and pathways.

Seshat led him to one of the cottages and they landed within its walled enclosure. Her front yard was occupied by a flower garden and spruce trees lined the walls.

"Come on in" Seshat said, opening the door and inviting him in.

Her living room was a modest carpeted space with a couple of couches and a reading table. There was a brick fireplace to the right and her walls were covered with ancient looking artifacts and other doodads.

"What next?" Seshat asked him uncertainly as they stood in the living room.

"umm... Do you have any body oils?" Blaze asked her, feeling a bit excited.

"I think so ..." Seshat replied, walking towards her bed room.

"Can you also get me sheets and pillows?" Blaze asked, bringing out the table Rebecca had given him. He set it down in the middle of the living room.

At seven feet long and two feet wide, it made the perfect massage table. It was also the right height for him. He mentally thanked Rebecca for her thoughtfulness. He also made a mental note to give her his special massage.

Seshat returned with a couple of bottles of oil, a few of pillows and some white cotton sheets. She gave the table a curious glance. I guess she wasn't exaggerating when she said she was good at massages.

Blaze took the bottles from her and examined them as she spread the sheets on the table. They were fragrant oils. One smelled of pine and the other a mix of palm and spices. Blaze picked the former as it seemed less viscous.

"I suppose you need me out of my clothes?" Seshat asked him as she slightly leaned against the table and swished back her raven hair. The posture exaggerated the curve between her narrow waist and protruding butt.

"Have a seat and relax. Let me do the rest" Blaze replied and Seshat climbed up on to the table. He felt his breathing quicken as he walked up to her.

He set the bottles beneath the table and reached for her silken skirt wrap, sliding his hands against the sides of her thighs. He loosened it from her golden belt and pulled it down, as Seshat raised her thighs.

The skirt unwrapped, and Blaze was able to pull it aside with ease. Though the golden loins covered her nether regions, Blaze could see that there wasn't anything else between her skin and the gold.

Blaze took a step back and took in the sight of his sensual teacher, covered in nothing but gold.

"Do you mind if I remove my clothes? I don't want them to get dirty" he asked her, placing her skirt on the sofa.

"No. Go ahead" she replied, oblivious to Blaze's machinations.

"umm... teach, I am an unnatural. Please don't mention this to others" Blaze said as he removed his top and his boyshorts.

"Oh My!" Seshat gasped as she saw his partially erect member.

"Is it troublesome to have such a dangling organ?" she asked, after she took a moment to register its strange existence.

"Not really. It has its uses. Now, can you lie on your stomach?" Blaze said, setting a pillow at the head of the table.

"Place your hands by your sides and relax" Blaze said, brushing her long hair off her back and over her shoulder. Her flawless honey colored back was laid bare in all its glory.

Blaze placed a hand on her back and felt her soft skin with a gentle caress. He reached down and brought up the Pine oil.

Though he had ulterior motives, her also wanted to give her a proper massage as promised. He poured a good amount on his hands and rubbed them together before gently applying it over Seshat's hands.

Her hands were lean but also soft and fleshy. He caressed her and gently knead his fingers over her biceps and arms.

"Tell me if you want me to apply more pressure" he said, firmly pulling his hands over her muscles and veins.