The Azra-El Series Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's good for now" Seshat replied comfortably. His hands felt good on her skin.

He continued his ministrations for a couple of minutes before he moved to her back. He poured a good amount of oil and watched the clear liquid spread and trickle down to the valley of her lower back. He used his hands to evenly spread the liquid upto the golden belt at her hips.

Her hilly butt cheeks stared at him enticingly, but he resisted himself.

He shuffled to the head of the table, leaned over her head and started massaging her back. He started out with gentle circular revolutions and soon started pressing firmly against her muscles. He placed his thumbs along the line of her spine and strongly pushed them down to her valley. His member, which was completely engorged, moved onto the pillow and lay beside her face.

"Mmmmhhh" a moan escaped Seshat's lips as she felt the kinks in her muscles unravel. Her eyes which had been closed, fluttered open in pleasure and she suddenly spotted his organ.

Why is it larger than before? she wondered as the hot rod moved to and fro near her nose. A musky smell entered her nostrils and she felt something strange stir inside her.

She instinctively leaned forward and tilted her head. The tip of her nose and her plump lips brushed against the hot member and she fought down an urge to lick it.

Lost in his own arousal, Blaze didn't notice Seshat's actions. He finished her back and moved to her legs.

Seshat immediately missed the feeling of his member near her mouth. She felt regret at not taking the chance to taste it?

After massaging her legs, Blaze reached for the clasp of her belt and unhooked it. Seshat raised her hips to allow him to swiftly pull the belt and loincloth from under her.

Her glorious butt was suddenly out in display for Blaze's roving eyes. Her butt cheeks were tall and well rounded, and the crevice between them a deep chasm.

He placed a hand under her stomach, lifted her a little and slid a couple of pillows under her lower stomach. The lift provided by the pillows exaggerated her hills and slightly opened her crevice.

Her legs were close together, so Blaze could only see a tiny portion of her slit peeking from between her thighs.

"Mind if I sit on your legs?" Blaze asked hoarsely. He was unable to contain the excitement in his voice. Seshat simply shook her head into the pillow.

He climbed onto the table and on top of her, straddling her soft calves; his balls and member resting between them.

He poured a good amount of oil onto his hands and placed them on her butt cheeks. He spread his fingers and dug in.

They felt amazing.

They were soft, springy, squishy and bouncy at the same time. Something he did not believe was possible. They would make the best pillows in the world.

Blaze lost himself and started groping them in abandon. He only regained control after a couple of minutes. He halfheartedly massaged them for a minute before he finally spread them apart.

A brown puckered hole and a slim pink slit came into his vision. He instinctively leaned in and gave a long lick from the base of her slit to her hole. Seshat let out a hiss of surprise.

Blaze raised his butt and spread her calves and legs before he sat back down between them. The angle provided by the pillows and the spread of her legs, gave him full vision of her entrances.

Blaze immediately took his oiled fingers to her craving cleft and aperture.

Seshat's body stirred as he ran his slick fingers over them. She squirmed and opened up to give him more access.

He cupped her vagina and gently rubbed his fingers over her lips and slit, before he moved on to her other hole. He wanted to leave the slit for the grand finale.

He took his oiled index finger to her rim and gently circled around it, feeling the soft folds. Her butt hole pulsed.

Taking it as invitation, he pushed his finger in.

Seshat's eyes flew wide open as she felt the sudden intrusion and Blaze felt her tight and hot entrance clamping around his finger. He gently wiggled his finger and lightly scratched her wall, while gently caressing her left buttcheek to ease her and her rectum.

Seshat relaxed as she got used to his finger inside her. She did say her massage was unique. Don't the eastern countries have a similar practice?

Blaze slowly pushed his way in until he reached his knuckle. Her entrance was tight, but the slickness of the oil provided for easy penetration.

He pumped his finger a few times before he pulled it out. He then pushed his larger and longer index finger in. He wanted her well oiled before he put in something much bigger.

After the index finger, Blaze followed up with the rest of his fingers. He was an egalitarian by nature and he treated all his fingers equally. Seshat patiently endured through his ministrations.

Once his thumb made its way out, Blaze slid up on her thighs. The oil between them made the movement slippery smooth.

He straddled her below her butt crease and used the friction of his knees against the table cloth to hold himself steady. He placed his palms on her springy mounds and gently spread them apart.

He leaned forward, moved his member between her crack, and pressed her buttcheeks over it.

Seshat immediately felt something stir inside her as she felt the hot and large member move over her anus.

"You aren't planning on inserting that, are you?" she suddenly asked, realizing the eventuality.

She was alarmed by the idea, but something made her desire it. She wanted it inside her. Where? She had no idea.

"Yes, but don't worry. I've done this before. The hole is a lot more elastic than it seems" Blaze replied, trying to ease her worries.

He took it slow, teasing her hole with his tip and caressing her butt. Seshat felt heat rising in her body and her mind. Her inhibitions were slowly swept away by a growing desire.

Blaze finally placed his tip onto her hole and pushed it in with his thumb.

Seshat's head arched up and her mouth opened in a silent gasp. She felt the width of his member spread her walls apart, almost forcibly. Oh God! It's big!

Blaze felt her walls clench around him, but he leaned in, sending his member deeper into her passage. The lubrication of the oil allowed for a smooth transition, even as her walls adamantly tried to obstruct him.

He spread her butt cheeks with his hands and fell onto her back, finishing his penetration as he felt his groin over her butt crack. The coldness of her top's golden strap contrasted against the heat of her skin.

"Aaaahh" Seshat cried. What's happening? She felt much more than a simple pleasure from a massage.

Blaze moved his hands and grabbed her shoulders. They were quite slippery from all the oil he had applied. He held them firmly and started grinding into her anus as their oiled bodies slid over each other. The heat between them making the oil less viscous.

"Mmm Mmm Mmph" light groans escaped Seshat's lips as Blaze's motions intensified under his rising fervor.

Suddenly, he raised his hips, bringing his member out of the hole. He gave a slight pause before he speared her in one shove.

"Aaaaaah!" Seshat cried out in an ecstatic pain.

Loving her scream, Blaze started pumping into her. His actions weren't as smooth as they normally were. The oil made him slip uncontrollably over her body. But he loved novelty of a lack of calculated motions.

Her insides were tight, warm and slippery. They grasped and massaged his member, stimulating him with every movement. His hands instinctively circled around her throat and he held her gently by the neck as his motions gained fervor with each thrust.

Soon, Blaze felt himself reach a peak. He knew he couldn't hold himself any longer. Seshat was sufficiently aroused but she didn't seem like she was on the verge of cumming.

So, he gave a strong shove into her bouncy butt and came.

Blaze fell on to her warm soft back and his body shuddered as he released himself into her rectum.

Seshat felt forceful streams of hot liquid spurt into her insides. She was confused but she realized that her student was going through something and she needed to wait.

"What did you put into me?" she asked, after she felt Blaze cease his haphazard thrusts into her butt. She felt the warm liquid trickle deeper into her. Her raised butt meant that gravity sent the liquid the other way.

"Just liquid energy. You can absorb it if you want. You will be releasing your own liquid energy as well. You will understand once it happens" Blaze explained breathily. Seshat nodded.

He rested for a few moments before he pushed himself up and slowly retreated his member out of her gaping hole. He gave her anus a little wiggle with his finger before he got off the table. He reached for the clasp of her top, at the small of her back, and undid it.

"Can you turn over?" he panted, still feeling a little out of breath.

Seshat glanced at him sideways and turned over.

"What happened to your thing?" she asked, noticing his flaccid member.

"It's out of energy, I guess. It will be back up in a bit. Don't worry" Blaze replied, brushing aside her concerns.

He reached for the lower ends of her top and slowly pulled them up, revealing her sumptuous pale brown breasts. They jiggled under the gravity and fell a little to her sides. Her areolae were big and a darker shade of brown than her skin, while her nipples were stiff and plump under her arousal.

Seshat lifted her head and Blaze pulled the golden bands over her head and her luxurious black hair. She laid her head back on the pillow and let her hair fall behind the table as Blaze gazed at her glorious nudity.

She still had her armlets and anklets on and they gave her an exotic look that Blaze simply couldn't resist. His hands instinctively rushed to her breasts.

"I think you need more oil" Seshat commented, as Blaze spread his greedy palms over her squishy mounds and felt them up. They were wonderfully soft and large, spilling over his digging fingers.

"Oh! I forgot" Blaze replied, grinning sheepishly. He hastily picked up the bottle and poured some on his hands, before taking them back to where they belonged.

Blaze massaged and kneaded her breasts with passion. He caressed the circles of her areola and pinched her nipples, eliciting a squeal from her. Unable to control himself, he took his mouth to her nipple and gently nipped it before he started sucking on it. He tasted oil but the feeling of her nipples against his tongue was enough ecstasy.

After spending more time than necessary on her mounds, he was forced to move on. He once again climbed the table and sat on top of her thighs; his member and balls, ever closer to her red slit.

He leaned forward, placed his hands over her breasts, pushed his thumbs against the top of her breastbone and moved down her breasts to the honeyed surface of her stomach.

He caressed the entirety of her stomach, including the depths of her belly button. He moved his hands over her hips and felt their width before he brought his fingers to her groin. He repeated the movements numerous times.

Although she didn't know what she wanted, Seshat eyed his hands with anticipation.

Blaze spread his hands over the crease of her thighs and slowly moved his thumbs down her groin and over her lips. He put pressure on them and started moving his fingers up and down their length.

Seshat's body responded to his movements. She placed her hands under her chin and against her cheek as her head and body started writhing under pleasure.

Blaze brushed his thumb against her nub and she let out a hiss. He looked down and he noticed a hint of glaze at her entrance. A light fig like smell emanated from her.

He cupped the top of her vagina and placed his thumb against her slit. He brushed against her nub and slit a few times before he pushed in.

"Oooh" she moaned as his wide thumb pushed its way into her narrowness. It stimulated her nerve endings, sending a wave of pleasure into her brain.

Blaze uninhibitedly pushed his way in until he felt her barrier. He pulled his thumb out and pushed it back in; repeating the process to both loosen her hole and stimulate her.

Seshat's pants slowly intensified as Blaze switched his fingers and repeatedly stimulated her walls; brushing and lightly scratching against them. Suddenly, Seshat's back arched up as he hit a certain spot; an inch and half into her vagina, a little to the top left.

Grinning at himself, Blaze focused his efforts at that spot.

Soon, Seshat was a fiddle under his fingers and she played to his rhythm. The heat from the pit of her stomach spread throughout her body and mind, even as the hunger inside her magnified.

She really wanted his member, but his fingers did not give her a chance to voice her thoughts.

"Aaahhahhhh"

Within a few minutes, she shuddered and flooded his fingers with her warmth. Blaze watched her mouth quiver and her eyes roll up as she released herself over him; her arms splayed above her head.

"What happened?" she panted, as she came to her senses.

"It's called an orgasm. Your body releases itself as your pleasure reaches a peak and climaxes" Blaze tried to explain as he leaned forward and took his oiled hands to her face.

"It's not over?" she questioned, as he applied the oil over her face. He gently massaged her with his fingers, clearly feeling and memorizing the texture and contours of her face.

"Nope. Besides, don't you want my thing in your vagina?" Blaze asked, trying to sound nonchalant. His penis was once again becoming active.

"Yes!" she replied, a little too quickly.

Blaze grinned at her. He had come to realize that the angels intuitively knew the purpose of his penis even though they had no idea of its concept. I guess it means that there were once male angels. Good Riddance! Muhahaha

He took his fingers to her temples and pressed them firmly, moving to and fro over the slick oil. He sneaked them into her sleek and shiny midnight black hair and moved his fingers fast and in a rhythmic manner.

Seshat's mouth widened into a pleasure induced smile and her eyes once again rolled up into her head.

"Mmmmmm" she let out a long groan of pleasure. Her expression made Blaze unable to control himself and leaned into her auburn lips.

Seshat's eyes burst open in surprise as she felt the soft squishy pressure of his lips against hers.

"It's a lip and tongue massage" Blaze commented, before going back on her lips.

Seshat didn't even bother to question back as Blaze took her lower lip between his and started caressing it with his tongue.

He held her head firmly between his hands and Seshat felt the full weight of his body as he strongly straddled her waist and pressed his chest into the pillows of her breasts.

As the kiss continued, they started grinding their oiled bodies against each other and Blaze's member and balls slid over her smooth stomach. Seshat wrapped her hands around Blaze's back and pulled him closer as she slowly got the hang of kissing.

Soon, Blaze couldn't control his urges any longer and he pulled away from her lips. Seshat held onto his neck, refusing to let go.

Blaze smiled at her and gently tapped on wrists. She gave him a wanting look before she reluctantly let him go.

Blaze pushed against the table and slid down her body, popping her breasts up in a sensuous jiggle as they got free from his weight. He felt the massive curves of her waist and hips with his legs as he moved down.

He spread her legs apart with his knees and raised her knees with his hands as he looked down at her hole. Her lips were slightly open, giving him a view of her deep chasm.

He pushed against her thighs and scooted closer, holding under her knees with his hands. His fully engorged member fell against her slit and he looked into her eyes.

Seshat looked back in nervous anticipation.

"Can I put it in? It might hurt a little the first time, but it should feel good afterwards" Blaze told her earnestly.

Seshat just nodded in response. She was too far gone to care about a little pain.

Blaze let go of her right knee and used his free hand to brush his cock against her lips and slit, gently spreading them apart. A small of amount of warm glistening liquid leaked out of her hole, wetting his needy prick.

He placed his tip against the hole and pushed in.

"Mmmph" Seshat groaned, as her lower lips swallowed his tip.

Blaze felt himself hit against her barrier and her lips clamped against the base of his member's head. It was a flat, well-formed barrier and he had no option but to break it. He felt that it would better to do it quickly.

He placed his hands on her sides and slightly leaned over her before he pushed his hips into her.

"Ouch" Seshat cried out softly as Blaze tore through her membrane and speared into her depths.

He fell onto her breast and started slowly licking and sucking on her nipple as he gently fondled her other breast, trying to alleviate her pain. Seshat wrapped her legs and arms around him as pain and pleasure combined to give her a feeling she had never experienced before.

Soon, the pain subsided and Seshat patted on Blaze's back, to make him continue. Blaze did not need any more prodding and he started slowly grinding into her groin. His groin rubbed against her clitoris and Seshat's grip on Blaze tightened each time he made a revolution with his hips.

His deeply housed member felt her warmth and tightness as her walls pulsed over it.

Feeling the need, he slightly raised his hips and jutted them into her with a slight thwack.

"Aaaaah" Seshat cried, as a tingling sensation spread from her cervix to her head and toes. The burst of pleasure coursed through her brain, making her feel completely awake.

"Give me more" she panted into Blaze's hair.

Blaze lightly nipped her nipple before once again raising his hips and spearing her.

Thwack Thwack Thwack Thwack

"Aah Aah Aah Ahh" Seshat moaned as Blaze hit her with short quick shoves.

Seshat coursed through Blaze's hair with one hand while the other roamed over his back and the top of his butt.

Blaze built up his speed and momentum and his arousal increased in proportion to his motions. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and started slamming into her as he breathed hot air into her breasts, tickling her skin and nipples.

"Aaaaaaaaah" Seshat suddenly screamed, flooding his member. She shuddered against his body as waves of pleasure sent electricity coursing through her.

When a second wave of liquid hit his member, Blaze let go. He collapsed between her breasts and repeatedly rammed his member into her as he coated her with thick hot streams of semen.

Seshat felt his hotness hit her cervix even as she released her own fluids. Her orgasms continued after Blaze had finished and she came five times before her body stopped.

As the pleasure subsided, her legs went limp and her hands fell to her sides.

"That was no massage" she heaved, raising a hand and gently caressing Blaze's back.

"What do you mean?" Blaze asked, raising his head. He was too tired to get off her and he didn't mind staying inside her for a little longer. Despite his orgasm, he still liked the warmth around his member.

"I've never heard of a massage feeling this good. You need to call it something else" Seshat elaborated, leaning down and planting a kiss on his forehead. She suddenly felt a strong emotion towards this student of hers.

Blaze enjoyed her smooch with closed eyes before he responded.

"It's called sex"

They lay in silent embrace for a few minutes before Blaze started getting up. His flaccid member popped out of her hole, revealing a tinge of red over his skin.