The Azra-El Series Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their new combat training teacher was a silvery-white haired angel named Yulia Vasilek. She had shoulder length hair with bangs that covered her forehead. Her almond eyes were lime green and had a severe gaze that was accentuated by her crescent like silver eyebrows. She had a long thin nose with a smooth curve in the middle. Her lips were heart shaped and pouty. Her face was small and round with a sharp chin.

She wore a tight navy-blue half top that hugged her bulbous breasts and a navy-blue thong that was only partially covered by a red wrap around, held in place by a belt. Her legs and hands were covered with navy blue knee length socks and elbow length gloves.

She gave Blaze and Siofra a short welcome to her class and started her training without further ado. She pasted a workout routine on a training dummy and ordered them to start training.

The next hour and a half were spent in doing combat exercises and other workouts as the teacher went around talking to each student. She was a strict teacher, but she seemed to care about her students. She was giving each of them, specific and elaborate advice before she moved on to the next. She only managed to cover around eight of them before their time was up.

"Siofra, I want to invite you to come and hang out with me and the first-years, but I want to meet my Pegasi instructor today. How about you come and hang out with us tomorrow evening?" Blaze asked her after the class ended.

Siofra agreed and bade him goodbye as Blaze shot towards the aviary & stable. He hoped to find Claudis at the stable, but he was out of luck. The Pegasi classes ended at six and Claudis seemed to have left by the time he reached there.

However, he had been prepared for the situation. He had taken a note of Claudis' address when he was at the Registrar's office, the previous day. Fortunately, like Seshat, Claudis lived on campus.

He shot towards the teachers' housing and arrived at his destination in a few minutes. Although he had always been a poor navigator, air travel made it simple to figure out where you were headed. North East West South. How could he go wrong?

Claudis' house was a cottage almost identical to Seshat's, surrounded by a row of spruce trees. However, the cottage had a large Pegasi stall adjacent to it and Blaze spotted Gyrill inside the stall, ruminating on some hay.

The Pegasi gave him a neigh when he landed inside the property but otherwise didn't seem to care. Blaze walked up to the carved wooden door and rapped on it with the metal knocker hanging from a wooden Pegasi mouth.

Claudis' towering figure opened the door and looked down upon Blaze's comparatively diminutive form.

"I wasn't sure if I'd see you again. Have you had dinner?" she said with a soft but still thundering voice.

Blaze shook his head. "But it can wait. I am here for..."

"Come on in. I have enough for both of us" Claudis cut him off, stepping aside to make way. She seemed to be a lot more approachable than she had been when she was taking her class.

The inside of the house contained a lot more furniture than Seshat's house. There were also two rooms, along with a kitchen and a living room. A picture of Claudis and a young angel with long whitish pink hair hung on the wall, adjacent to a brick fireplace. Gyrill stood behind them chewing on the young angel's hair. They seemed quite happy.

"Your daughter?" Blaze asked, as she led him towards the table in the kitchen.

Claudis glanced up at the wall before she replied.

"Yes. She is attending her sixth year at the Sia Academy. Otherwise, she is usually around" Claudis said, inviting him to have a seat.

The dishes were already on the table and she seemed to have been getting ready to eat when Blaze had showed up. There was indeed enough food for two people. More than enough.

"I've become so used to cooking for the two of us that I've been doing the same for the past few days" Claudis replied to his curious gaze.

"Why isn't she attending Tir?" Blaze asked politely, climbing into the high chair as Claudis set a plate in front of him.

"I was still in the military when she first started attending school. She decided to continue with her friends at Sia" Claudis explained.

"I suppose you're here to ask me for Pegasi lessons?" she asked, serving him mashed potatoes, bread, gravy and some vegetable soup in a cup. "Have as much as you want" she added.

"Yep" Blaze replied taking a taste of the potatoes and the gravy. It was quite delicious and calorific.

"Why do you care so much about Pegasi lessons? I didn't think you were particularly interested in them. Do you want to be a knight?" Claudis asked him as she started eating.

"Not exactly. But one day, I am going to ride a Quetzal" Blaze replied truthfully. He just hid the fact that he already owned a Questzal.

Claudis smiled at his honesty.

"Are you planning on visiting home during alternate weekends?" she asked him as she started eating.

"Yes. I am going back this weekend. Will that be an issue?" Blaze asked her back.

"No. Just thinking of how to schedule your lessons. What do you think of Pegasi lessons every alternate weekend, at 6:30 in the morning? You can help me with the feeding while we are at it" Claudis replied.

"Perfect!" Blaze clapped his hands in joy. He really like Claudis. She seemed like a caring straightforward person, despite her imperious nature during her Pegasi lessons. As for helping her with the feeding, it was a given since she was doing him a favor.

"Good! Now finish your meal. We will go to the aviary to let you catch up with the lesson you missed yesterday. I like to maintain a schedule and it will be easier if your lessons are in tune with your classmates" Claudis said, her military voice suddenly returning.

Blaze smiled at her and started gobbling up the food. He had had a busy day and he was starving.

"Why can't I practice on Gyrill?" he asked once he was done eating. Together, they had managed to clean up the dishes enough for three.

"She doesn't like it when it's not me or Frey behind the reins" Claudis replied, taking the dishes to the basin.

Blaze assumed Frey was her daughter. He helped her clear the table before the two of them headed out. The sun had set but it was a full moon night and the land was illuminated by a cool silvery glow.

"We can just fly to the aviary. I can fly on my own" Blaze said to Claudis when he saw her heading for Gyrill.

"I know, but I can't fly" Claudis replied emotionlessly.

"Oh!" Blaze muttered, not knowing what to say. An angel who could not fly was equivalent to a human who couldn't walk.

"Don't feel sorry, child. As long as I have Gyrill, I don't feel the necessity for wings" Claudis replied, noticing the expression on his face.

She brought Gyrill out and jumped on her. She straddled the horse and gave a out a hand to Blaze. He took it and climbed up behind her. Gyrill's saddle had two seats.

"Hang on" Claudis said to him as he sat behind her bodacious behind.

Blaze put his hands on her hips and clutched the belt of her boyshorts. He wanted to avoid falling off if he could help it. Manifesting wings and gaining control of flight during mid fall could be tricky.

"Hip Hip" Claudis cried and Gyrill took off into the air with a hefty lurch. Blaze wrapped his arms around Claudis stomach to steady himself.

"Min Claudis?" Blaze asked as they ascended. He had suddenly remembered something he had heard from the twins. He remembered Lin talking about someone in the army who had her wings ripped off by a Quetzal.

"Claudis is fine"

"Umm... Is it because of a Quetzal?" he asked hesitantly.

"Where did you hear that?" Claudis asked, her voice still warm.

"I know these twins from the Black Thorn Regiment. Rin and Lin. Have you heard about them?" Blaze asked, as the Pegasus circled around the aviary.

"I don't think so. But my story is probably quite popular. I was a knight captain who lost her wings" Claudis replied softly. Blaze felt a tinge of emotion.

Gyrill swooped down and landed in front of the aviary. Blaze jumped down and Claudis followed. She slapped the Pegasus's rump and Gyrill wandered off into the woods.

"Do you hate them?" Blaze asked as they walked into the stable.

"Quetzals?"

Blaze nodded.

"They are just animals, Blaze. No different from a Pegasus. It is the one who commands that should be blamed. Besides, it was in a war. I would've done the same to my opponent. I wish I could have my wings back, but I don't particularly hate anyone for losing them. Least of all the Quetzals. In fact, I admire your dream. I hope it comes true" Claudis replied sincerely.

Her words caused a knot to form in his throat. He felt his eyes turn moist and he turned away from her, pretending to look for a Pegasus.

Claudis smiled at Blaze and fetched him a Pegasus. It was a tall tawny one with white wings. She had a red patch on her forehead that matched Blaze's hair. It was one of her fastest Pegasi. It was a little temperamental but Claudis considered her to be the best Pegasus in the stable, Gyrill excluded.

"This is Badava. She will be your Pegasus for the rest of your school year. She has a bit of a temper so no one else uses her. However, if you wish to conquer a Quetzal, she should be your first stepping stone" Claudis said, introducing the Pegasus to Blaze.

Badava snapped at the air with her teeth and it reminded him of Sky. He took her reins with excitement.

Over the next hour, Claudis taught him how to tame the horse and how to ride it around in a trot. The concept of trotting was easy enough to understand but holding oneself steady and in a perfect position while trotting was not. And Badava refused to make the ride smooth or easy.

By the time he was done, Blaze's thighs were sore and bruised, and he wished to set the Pegasus's tail on fire.

"Not too bad. You should make some time to visit her during the weekdays. She will not get used to you if you only meet her a couple of times every two weeks" Claudis told him as she led the horse back to her stall. Blaze followed her.

"Is there no cure?" Blaze asked, as she closed the stall door and turned to him.

His sudden question confused her for a moment, but she understood.

"There is but its not something someone like me can afford. Don't worry, child. This is not my first year without my wings. I've grown used to it and as I said, as long as I have Gyrill, I don't feel the need for them" Claudis said, gently patting him on his cheek.

Her words only made him want to help her more.

"Min Claudis, I don't mean to be presumptuous, but can I see you try manifesting your wings?" Blaze asked her sincerely.

Claudis eyes widened. It was somewhat of a thoughtless wish.

"Please" Blaze pleaded. He really wanted to help her if he could. She was one of the nicest angels he had met, and he hated to see her crippled.

"Sigh. Why do you even want to see this?" Claudis asked him.

"I will explain once I see it. I am not asking you to do this without good reason" Blaze responded. He didn't want to give her false hope.

"Ok. I will only do it once, so watch carefully" Claudis sighed.

"Wait!" Blaze said walked behind her. Her grey half top had the two vertical slits that most angel clothing possessed at the back, but he felt that it would be better to have an unhindered view.

"Can you remove your top before doing it?" Blaze asked sheepishly.

Claudis complied. She pulled down her red harness and took off her top. Blaze noticed the sides of her boobs bounce as they got free from the cloth. He shook his head and focused on her back. His energy manipulation had not reached a level where he could sense another's energy flow, so he could only bank on his eyes.

"Please start" he asked Claudis, and she started focusing her energy into her damaged receptacles.

Pale silvery colored energy started gathering around the protruding regions of her scapula. The energy started slowly building up, but it did not conform into the shape of wings or even feathers.

Both sides displayed concentrated but deformed plates of energy that changed shapes like a viscous agitated fluid.

Claudis clenched her fists and focused. Suddenly, Blaze saw her right mass of energy sprout a tiny silvery feather. However, a whip of black energy appeared from the mass and broke it apart before quickly disappearing back into its depths.

Blaze found what he was looking for. He had realized during his healing sessions with Jie Er, that sex allowed him to either destroy or purify impure energy. The mottled grey spots on Jie Er's wings seemed to be artifacts of impure energy and so far, Blaze had managed to reduce more than a quarter of her spots.

Hopefully, he could do the same with Claudis.

Claudis continued to try for a few minutes before she finally gave up. Blaze spotted a few more traces of the impurity but none were as obvious as the initial whip.

Claudis turned around to find Blaze in silent contemplation. He was too lost in thought to even notice her put on her top.

"Blaze?" she asked him after a moment.

"Min Claudis? Do you know that you have impure energy in your receptacles?" Blaze suddenly asked her.

"Yes. It's not uncommon for wounds caused by Quetzals to be infected by impure energy. That's why some angels theorize that they can only be trained by someone possessing dark energy like the demons. Why do you ask?" Claudis responded.

"I know this seems a bit far fetched but I maybe able to help you with your condition. I am an unnatural. Only two people know of this, but I think I have the ability to purify impure energy. I am only telling you because I trust you" Blaze said seriously.

"You can?" Claudis asked unbelievingly.

"Yeah. I am not sure how successful I am going to be, and it may take a long time before you recover, but I think its worth a shot. The process is umm... unique and I will be doing things that you may not understand, but I can promise that the experience won't be unpleasant. I just need you to... trust me" Blaze explained.

Claudis studied him for a moment. Though his words seemed implausible, there was no reason to not give it a try. Besides, she had heard about his righteous fury and that alone made him worthy of her trust.

"Ok. What do you need me to do?" she sighed.

"hmmm. Let me think" Blaze pondered.

They could just go back to Claudis' place and have a go at it, but he wanted the first attempt to have the best result possible. The first time he had done it with Jie Er, his arousal had been slowly building up for a week. Claudis was a beautiful angel but she was no Jie Er. Moreover, he had just done it with Fiora, the previous day, and currently had no extreme craving for it.

Maybe novelty can replace lust? Blaze suddenly had an idea.

"Can Gyrill fly around in a steady glide while carrying the two of us?" Blaze asked.

"Sure. We need to be flying on a Pegasus for your healing?"

"umm... not really, but for best results, I need to feel something unique. At the moment, I can't think of anything else we" Blaze replied, eying her red harness.

It would be quite a hassle to remove her clothes with the harness on and he didn't want Claudis flying around without it. However, her harness was quite sexy when compared to the student harnesses.

The harness comprised of thin strips of interlocking belts that originated from a wide red collar around her neck. Four red strips dropped from the collar. Two of them nestled her breasts on the sides and the other two crisscrossed along her wide tapering back. They converged into a wider belt around the narrowest part of her high waist.

Six strips of belt dropped down from the waist belt; two in the front and four at the back. They crisscrossed around her big bouncy butt cheeks and circled around her thighs, very close to her groin.

"I also need you to remove your clothes. The harness can stay. I need access to your breasts and vagina" Blaze continued.

Claudis gave him a skeptical look but complied. She started undoing her harness and Blaze stepped in to help.

He helped her with unbuckling the belts and once the harness was off, he stepped behind her and slowly pulled her boyshorts down, revealing a large callipygian butt. He was preparing himself for the procedure.

He lightly caressed her butt cheeks as she once again pulled off her top and shoved her clothes into her space ring. She put on the harness, while Blaze helped buckling the belts around her butt and thighs. He eyed her nether regions and found himself facing a pair of light pink bulging lips, a thin pink slit and a visible clitoris.

After giving her a once over, Blaze quickly removed his clothes.

"I need to be naked too" Blaze said as Claudis eyed his balls and slightly erect member.

"That is quite an interesting organ" Claudis commented politely.

"Let's go find Gyrill" was Blaze's reply.

Claudis let out a shrill whistle after they walked out and closed the stables. Within a few moments, Gyrill galloped out of the woods. She seemed to eye their state of undress with curiosity.

"What will we be doing up there?" Claudis asked him as she walked up to the horse. She felt strange about flying around naked with her student but thankfully, there wasn't anyone around to see them.

"Hmm. I need to titillate different regions of your body and get you ready for an injection of my essence. I will be using my organ to do it" Blaze replied cryptically.

Claudis nodded and jumped onto Gyrill. The feeling of the saddle pressing against her naked groin was strange to say the least, but it surprisingly felt good. She shuffled against the saddle and found herself a comfortable position before giving Blaze a hand.

He took it and climbed up behind her. He found the protrusion separating the two seats of the saddle to be in the way but there was nothing he could do about it.

However, the sight of her large naked butt, wrapped up in red leather straps, greatly stirred him. Her big bouncy cheeks and her narrow waist made a perfect heart shaped gift that didn't even need to be unwrapped. Blaze felt his member elongate.

He placed his hands on her hips and shuffled closer to her. Straddling her from behind, he felt his thighs against the soft springy skin of her butt. He leaned in and hugged her, with his member firmly planted against the small of her back.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and sneaked up a hand to clutch her fulsome and squishy left breast. He caressed it gently for a moment, feeling her wide areola and small nipple. He spread his fingers and dug in. His other hand sneaked down and stopped right above her groin. He put a little pressure and felt the firmness and warmth of her stomach.

"Let's go" he panted, digging a finger into her large but sexy belly button.

"Hip Hip" Claudis called out to her Pegasus, not bothering to question his actions. His touch was already beginning to tickle her senses.

Blaze tightly held on to Claudis as Gyrill ascended. She flew up to a height of about a thousand feet before Claudis steadied her into a steady glide. Gyrill spread her wings wide and soared in the sky.

It was a cloudless night and the bright silvery glow of the moon and the stars illuminated the beauty in front of him and the beauty around him. With sprawling grasslands, thick woods, multiple streams that cut across towards river Glende, and bustling waterfalls, Tir academy was an idyllic place and under the moonlight it seemed even more ethereal.

"What now?" Claudis asked him softly, enjoying the scenic beauty.

Blaze responded with his actions. He stood up on his knees and leaned on her wide bony shoulder, feeling her soft & short white hair brush against his cheeks. His hands reached from under her warm arm pits and engulfed her breasts. The harness was nothing but eye candy; it offered no barriers.