The Azra-El Series Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! I need to work, ladies!" he said in mock complaint as he took his fingers to Rebecca's slit. He could differentiate their hands by the way they touched him and the length of their nails, with Rebecca's being longer.

He cupped her groin with both hands and massaged her lips with his fingers, pushing and spreading them apart, revealing the pink depths of her vagina. He leaned forwards and licked her nub and slit, tasting her rose flavored juices that combined with the oil and started to wet her vagina.

Rebecca took the opportunity to fiddle a finger into his butthole. Blaze paused for a moment before he gave up on protesting. They gave in to his desires and it was only fair that he return the gift.

Without any explicit opposition from Blaze, Rebecca cupped his butt cheeks and sent a finger into the depths of his ass.

"I think my spot is close to my penis," he explained. If this was going to happen, he might as well make the best of it. Blaze couldn't deny that it felt good. The nerve endings over there were closer to the prostrate and if done right, it could add immensely to his arousal.

Soon, he pushed his fingers into her tight cunt and felt as much resistance as he had felt when he fucked her a few weeks before. At least they haven't figured out a way to replace my dick, he mumbled to himself while he worked his magic on her insides. His fingers were dexterous, and he touched, caressed, and creased every part of the vagina that he had access to.

Heat and arousal filled Rebecca's body as her moans started gaining intensity. Her knees rose up and her thighs collapsed around his fingers telling Blaze that she was about to have her first orgasm of the day. He pushed two fingers into her and started speedily pulling them in and out of her.

"AAAAAaaahHH" Rebecca finally screamed as her body shuddered and shivered, her orgasm producing a flood as she sprayed out of her vagina and onto Blaze face. Maybe we could save it for some strawberry ice cream? He thought tasting her strawberry flavored essence.

He waited for Rebecca to come down from her orgasm before making her turn onto her stomach. He poured more oil on her back and took Jie Er's assistance in spreading it, while he played with her perky butt and long legs.

As Jie Er honestly massaged her back, he bounced and squeezed her butt cheeks before running his fingers down into the crevasse of her butt crack, sliding it up and down her slit and puckered hole, spreading the wetness of her orgasm.

He repeated the process until her anus started pulsing under his ministrations and he felt it enlarge under his finger. He pushed his finger in and it easily slid inside, making him want to put in something much larger. But, can I hold on?

He knew he wouldn't last too long once he got going inside of her, and he had plans for something else. Maybe a few thrusts? It could count as a part of the massage, he convinced himself.

Grabbing either edges of the table, he slid over and down her butt and turned around. He oiled his member and spread her cheeks to place his tip against her puckered hole. Jie Er watched with interest as he fumbled around over Rebecca's slippery hole. Rebecca wiggled her butt and teased him, adding to his misery. Annoyed, he placed his thumb against the tip and harshly pushed in.

"Aaaah," she cried as the movement caused his thighs to slip over hers and he penetrated her completely; her back arching up in an audible crack. His oiled hands slipped over her back and he fell on top of her with a wet thump as his cock pushed all the way inside her ass. Jie placed her hands on his back to hold him steady.

Without bothering to get up, he started grinding his hips over her slippery butt as his member moved through the smooth oiled walls of her rectum. Rebecca clutched the edge of the table with her hands and tried her best to move her ass in rhythm with Blaze. Of all the times he had penetrated her ass, this felt the most pleasurable, his slick cock unable to push any deeper.

Heat and arousal once again started building inside of her, but before it could go any further, Blaze pulled out. His arousal had been increasing ever since the start of the massage and had to stop if he wanted to do what he had in his mind.

"Come here, aunty," he invited Jie Er, getting off the table.

"Turn over," he prodded Rebecca before he pulled down Jie Er's thong. Her sculpture like pussy always fascinated him and he couldn't help but run a finger along her slit and tiny nub, eliciting a little hiss from her. She was aroused too.

"Can you climb on top of her?" he asked restlessly. His need made him want to rush things.

Jie Er nodded demurely and walked up to the head of the table.

"The other way around," Blaze stopped her with a raised brow, twirling his hand. The implication of her action was not lost to him.

Rebecca grinned at him while Jie Er blushed a deep red. She hastily moved down and climbed on to the table and Rebecca, straddling her with her thighs.

"Make some room," he said, pushing Jie Er forward on Rebecca's stomach.

Rebecca bent her knees and raised her thighs, giving room to Blaze as he climbed up between them. He shuffled towards them on his knees and pushed against Jie Er's back to make her lie down on top of the bottom angel. He knew it wasn't the first time she was on top of Rebecca.

Letting go of her initial embarrassment, Jie Er leaned in and wrapped the smaller Rebecca in her arms. Their mighty breasts pressed into each other and despite being squished under Jie Er's weight, their size was still significant.

Jie Er's butt pushed in between Rebecca's thighs as their slits slid onto one another. She stretched her flexible legs on the table and let her calves hang from the sides as she firmly pressed her stomach against Rebecca's.

Blaze received an unhindered view of two thin slits on top of each, almost making a single line. Jie Er's other hole formed the dot on top of the exclamation mark of their pussies. The whole thing made Blaze's mind go haywire with heat and arousal.

Rebecca tilted her head up with passion in her eyes and Jie Er received her with her lips. As their kiss slowly intensified, their bodies began to grind and rub against each other; their breasts and nipples rubbing against each other, the oil spreading across their smooth stomachs as they pressed together, their clits and lower lips slickly fucking each other.

Unable to control himself, Blaze grabbed Jie Er's waist and pushed his penis between their slits. The oil and their wetness allowed for easy entrance and his member flicked their nubs on its way, eliciting two muffled moans into each other's mouths.

Blaze fell on top of Jie Er and started feverishly pumping into the gap between their slits, tickling their nubs on his way in and on his way out.

"I need it now!" Rebecca panted loudly, almost in a scream. She had her arms wrapped around Jie Er's neck and could feel the weight of the two angels on her, yet she felt empty. Her insides ached for something thick and hot.

Blaze didn't need any more coercion. He angled his cock into Rebecca and pushed himself in. Though it was tight, it accepted him easily and wrapped him a warm hug, like a long-lost lover. He sneaked his arms between their bodies and held Jie Er around her smooth stomach as he rammed into Rebecca.

"Aaah Aah Aah AAahhhh" she cried continuously as Blaze member grinded her insides and Jie Er's groin pleasured her clitoris. The two female angels looked into each other's eyes as they exchanged passionate kisses and fleeting licks.

Suddenly, Rebecca felt Blaze pull out and the next moment Jie Er moaned and arched her head in pleasure. He had pulled out of one hole and penetrated the other without any warning. She pulled Jie Er's head down and hungrily wrapped her lips around hers. Her body flooded with pleasure, heat and much more, as something foreign entered her. It seemed to connect her with the other two.

Blaze felt his mind begin to cloud by the strange energy that seemed to emerge when he went over a peak in arousal. He had once been afraid of it, but amid these two angels, he didn't care. He let it take over his body as he switched between Jie Er and Rebecca, their tight, wet cunts clutching at him, almost refusing to let him pull out. He didn't give them any indication when he swapped, and that unpredictability intensified their sensation each time he speared them.

Finally, he started to feel the ache in his balls. He pushed into Jie Er and started furiously humping into her, almost like a dog in heat. The rapid thrusts quickly intensified Jie Er's arousal up and over her threshold. The strength of his thrusts pushed Jie Er against Rebecca, mashing their clits together and bringing Rebecca with her.

"Aah Ahh Aaaah" she screamed as she clutched Rebecca's head in her hands and shivered in release. Her warmth splashed over the other two, causing them to orgasm in response. Rebecca wrapped her long flexible legs around the two of them, and with shrill moans of her own she repeatedly pushed her hips upwards into Jie Er as she relished in the ecstasy of release.

Blaze grunted loudly and drove himself into Jie Er's depths and felt her spasming and shuddering under him. The heat and arousal that had been repressed, simultaneously burst forth in his brain and in the pit of his stomach as he spurted thick threads of essence into the walls of her cervix.

"So that's what it feels like," Rebecca dreamily commented, after their orgasms subsided and they lay languidly on top of each other, unable to find the energy or desire to move.

Though she had lost control of her body, the final release made up for it. It made her wonder how it would be to have him inside her in such a state. It was unfortunate that Jie Er required his essence more than she did.

"Any ideas on what you wanna dress up as?" Rebecca asked as the trio walked into town, the next morning.

"A pirate!" Blaze replied confidently.

Though crime in the Heavenly Union was low when compared to Earth, it still existed. Pirates were common in the seas and rivers of Azra-El. Most of them were tainted angels, but there were also those who fought for some cause they believed in. The union referred to them as the misguided.

"Pirate?" she asked puzzled, while Jie Er simply raised an eyebrow.

"I think it will be funny. A righteous fury angel dressing up as a pirate," Blaze explained.

Rebecca giggled while Jie Er chose not to say anything, she wasn't going to let him go without trying out all the outfits possible. Just the idea made her excited.

Blaze's real reason for wanting to dress as a pirate was a bit different. With an eyepatch and hopefully a hook hand, he felt that such a costume would be the best option to not appear or feel like a crossdresser.

However, much to his chagrin, at Agatha's he found out that angel pirates wore some of the skimpiest feminine clothes possible. He instantly discarded his idea and started looking for other costumes.

"I am not wearing anything with a thong or a bra," he categorically denied Jie Er as she brought over a fox, a cat, and a princess costume. She went to look for more, his words having no effect on her enthusiasm.

Finally, after half an hour of looking, the three of them had four potential costumes in front of them: an umpire, a generic soldier, a cute mouse, and a ninja looking costume. The only one Blaze felt comfortable with was the soldier costume. The wrap around could pass as half pants and he could replace the bra with chest bands. Regardless, he wasn't too happy with it and neither was Jie Er.

"You know? If you think you will have time, you should go looking for a costume at Sekat. They will surely have a lot more options," Agatha offered, feeling their mutual dissatisfaction. Jie Er had told her about the trip at some point.

"Let's do that!" Blaze grabbed at her words.

"We have the whole of Loredas evening to look around, Jie Er," Rebecca added, patting Blaze's shoulder. Even she needed a costume and everything at Agatha's looked too generic for her tastes.

"Fine! Do what you want," Jie Er sighed, looking a little crestfallen. "But we are getting your dress clothes here. They need to be tailor made," she added with conviction.

Another half hour of discussion later, Jie Er and Blaze settled on a design; a scarlet full sleeved silken blouse that was shirt-like, over a pair of white cotton half pants, and red boots with black flats. They matched with his wing colors and for once, he was happy with his clothes.

"Do you want anything from Sekat, aunt Aggie?" Blaze asked as they got up to leave.

"Up to you, Blaze Er. Have fun and come visit me the next time you're here," she replied with a glint in her eye.

The trio went around the town for a little while before they returned. Blaze wanted to spend more time with Sky. The quetzal had made quite a ruckus when they were leaving earlier in the day, squawking and wildly biting at the wooden railings of her coop.

So, he spent the rest of the afternoon with the bird before he took him onto the wall surrounding the house. Perching Sky on the wall, he sat down beside him to watch the idyllic grasslands. A herd of bison grazed about half a yonder away from the cottage as a wild pack of dogs chased after something in the grass.

After a while of silent company, Blaze started talking to the bird. He knew Sky couldn't understand him, but he nonetheless explained the situation. He spoke about why he needed to leave and why he couldn't take him along. He promised to visit him as often as he could and told him to grow strong under Jie Er's care, so that one day they could go on adventures and explore the vast world beyond the grasslands. Maybe, he could even find Sky's mother.

Sky patiently listened and cooed along almost as if he could understand him.

The angel trio enjoyed another threesome on the massage table before dinner, with Jie Er as the center of attention this time around. Soon, Blaze had to once again say goodbye and when he put Sky in his coop, the bird gave him a melancholic squawk before he hurried to the corner and hid his beak under his wing. Blaze's heart wrenched as he silently closed the door and took off with Jie Er and Rebecca.

The same carriage picked him and Ada up at the plaza, and off they want back to Tir. It was late into the night when they reached their academy and the carriage dropped each student at their individual dorms.

As he lay down to sleep, the memory Jie Er and Rebecca's warm embrace in their post-orgasm bliss tugged at him, bringing a small smile to his face.

Author's comments: I realize that the chapter had a lot less going on then the previous chapter, but I hope the quality of writing and the two sex scenes made up for it :P. The next chapter will be a long one.

I will be visiting my family over the holidays, so I may or may not be a little late for the next chapter.

Q&A

Q1. Seriously, more of them?

A1. Yep

Q2. Why haven't you described Blaze's assets?

A2. Cause' I want you guys to imagine whatever you want. I will, however, say this. He isn't impractically hung like a horse, but he is much more than adequate. Moreover, he will probably keep growing for another 80/100 years.

Q3. How hung are you?

A3. That's none of your damn business. I will, however, just say this... I... never mind.

Q4. Healing semen?

A4. I think some of you need to read more carefully (although, I may not have been very clear in my writing). There is more happening there.

Q6. Does Blaze have a little bit of demon in him?

A6. That's up to you to decide. Maybe he's simply human with the body of an angel.

Q5. What does OP mean?

A5. OP -- Over Powered -- It's a common trope in fantasy/sci-fi fiction. The main character often becomes too strong and has too many skills, with a lame excuse for a weakness that is only used superficially to add drama (Think of Superman but ten times worse).

Consider this: I am a time travelling space dragon who can create and destroy stars with the flick of a finger. I can also turn into anything I want, so I am currently parading as a human. What can I say? I have a fetish for sexy earthen females and their booty.

Whilst posing as a human, I work as a genius scientist who is also a pro soccer player, a movie star with an amazing voice (starring in the very first action musical), and an artist. Did I talk about the nobel peace prize I won? (I made the world realize that sex solves everything).

My only weakness is the light emitted by a neutron star, which makes me super weak and continuously puke rainbows.
Is this a valid weakness? Sure. But do you know how far the nearest neutron star is? ~ 1000 light years. I can afford to travel there in my spare time, but what about you puny humans?

You're a damn cool character! (You may think). But if I write a story where I am the main character among a bunch of humans, it doesn't make for much of a tale.

Oh, an evil prudish scientist made a tiny neutron star in his lab?

Ah well, that tickled my colon. The resulting gas destroyed the pesky scientist and his lab. The tiny neutron star sunk into the depths of the earth (because of its weight) and exploded, destroying earth and all of humanity.

Now I must go and find a new planet with human like females. Azra-El? It maybe in another universe. Oh well, I got plenty of time in my hands.

Wait a minute, this turned out to be a pretty interesting story. But I am sure you get my drift by now. Otherwise, you will be forcing me to write another inane short story.

***

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
AerthoAerthoover 2 years ago

The Pegasus scene was odd. Blaze is so over the top that it's impossible to tell if that was foreshadowing of him having a darker side or just... serial killer tendencies?

Him being someone without any experience around animals works for the scene, just not the maniacal villain behavior at the same time.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 3 years ago

I know I am a little late to the party . But I just found your works . I am loving it . Anyone who suggests less of anything is too prudish for literotica . You are very talented . Your characters of the female variety are just as diverse as can be . I love the unknowns and mysteries . They will unravel in time I am sure . I love the concept and the premise , your otherworld . I would also be surprised if you lost many female readers . Although I know this is all finished and ancient history . I say just keep doing what you are doing .

oxygen5011oxygen5011about 4 years ago
Less les scenes

The idea itself is ok but i prefer not to see plenty of les scenes. I hope you will lessen them. Thank your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No second R

Prostate is correct. Prostrate is flat on your back.

Great story tho.'

CapDragon121CapDragon121over 5 years agoAuthor
Reply to Rance's Questions

Rance, here are answers to your questions. They might’ve been too many for the Q&A. Doesn’t mean, I aiint gonna answer them though. Maybe I will post them in later chapters.

Q. I am now interested to know if angels have figured out that you can go swimming for fun at the beach. Do they even do that?

A. Obviously. They enjoy hot springs. Why wouldn’t they enjoy beaches? Elementary dear :P. I am sure there will a chance for Blaze to head to the Purple sea and frolic with the sunbathing angels. You will also notice that I mention nymphs and siren in my next chapter. Lotsa potential as you can see.

Have you checked out my map yet? It’s in my artwork and I will be updating it on my patreon account (for free). Haven’t made too many changes yet, but I plan to create an Inkarnate map soon.

Q. I am interested in what the sentient natives’ inhabitants of the world of Azra-el wear during hot and cold weather seasons. Do they get skimpier or more modest in their attire respective of weather conditions?

A. Culturally they do, but since almost all angels can manipulate energy these days, they don’t really need to adhere to the norms. The young ones do have to were reasonable clothes, but we don’t care too much about them, do we? Don’t worry though, you will get too ‘see’ all sorts of clothing in my story.

Q. Also, what kind of satellites orbit Azra-el? I don't remember if you mentioned this ("planet"?) "world" having any moon(s) or artificial satellites.

A. Has only one moon like Earth, sadly. The sun however looks a little bigger in the sky. However, it is not as hot our own, so it evens out.

Q. Does it orbit another "planet" that can be seen as in the sky?

A. Sure. The planet is the second planet in its solar system, which has 7 planets. Two of them can be spotted with the naked eye, just like our Mars.

Q. Does it have an asteroid belt? Will there be any meteorites seen as shooting stars?

A. Yes and Yes.

Q. What do the sentient beings of Azra-el think of space?

A. Its all speculation. They haven’t gone out into space yet.

Q. Do they have philosophers?

A. Obviously. And scientists, archeologists, theologists and so on. However, it is a pre-modern era time sorta arrangement. Universities are few and a lot of intellectuals work by themselves and are sponsored by the rich or the noble.

Q. Do they believe there is life out there or the believe they are on the only world to support life?

A. They do believe in life out there. Why? That’s a spoiler.

Q. Do they believe their sun it the center of their solar system or do they believe Azra-el is the center instead? Will there ever be angeled missions to their moon(s)?

A. Yes. Their science is pretty advanced even if their technology seemingly isn’t. Yes, but that is not within the scope of this book or in its timeline. Will probably send a Carnike first. It's name shall me momo.

Q. What is the tallest mountain on Azra-el?

A. Azra-El is the continent of angels. We haven’t explored other continents yet. Tallest mountain is Mount Olympus. Second tallest is the Wudang Shan of the Xian country.

Q. What's the largest ocean called?

A. The angels haven’t sailed the entire world yet.

Q. Will there be mermaids? Or will it be angels that can transform into mermaids or vice versa?

A. Nymphs and Siren – water versions of angels and demons.

Q. Do volcanoes exist here? Are there natural disasters here? Are there tornadoes here? Do Tsunamis exist here? Does lightning exist here; is it lethal?

A. Yes.

Q. Are there weather conditions that prevent flight of angels? Can an enemy faction(s) take advantage of this? Can angel wings get too wet to fly with? Are demons affected similarly?

A. Yes. Depends on the strength of the flyers and the strength of the weather conditions. Just getting wet is an inconvenience but doesn’t stop them from flying. Does consume more internal energy though.

Q. Do demons favor crude weapons? Will there be another war?

A. The demons have advanced quite a bit in the past 600 years, so their weapons are similar to the angels now. They do, however, prefer different types of melee weapons when compared to the angels.

‘As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable.’ – Einstein.

Statement: ‘You would reach the legendary Deva level, senpai!’

A: I am a Dragon, my cute little kouhai (no homo). What do puny little Devas amount to? Muhahahahahaha

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Endangered Ch. 01 A young dragon awakens.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Three Square Meals Ch. 001 An unexpected tip changes a man's life completely.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories