The Azra-El Series Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't say he was surprised to find Alice lurking outside the door.

"This is not what it looks like," Alice jumped in surprise. "Er... I mean I was only pacing around in thought," she said, quickly composing herself.

"Uh huh, sure. Come in, Alice - it's time you stopped peeping from the shadows," he said, stepping aside to let her pass.

Alice gave him a confused look and hurried inside, while Blaze shut the door behind him.

"What are you doing, Blaze?" Fiora asked him

"I thought I'd let her watch. It will be educational," he replied with a straight face.

"What!?" Fiora screeched and Blaze watched her face turn a deep red. "No! I never agreed to that."

"Headmistress... Isn't Alice your protégé of sorts?" Blaze coerced her softly.

"You can say that. But what does it-"

"Don't you want her to learn everything you know?"

"I am not sure I am comfortable with letting her watch me when I am so... vulnerable and naked," she said feebly.

"Don't worry headmistress, I am sure I've already seen all of you," Alice said with a straight face.

"You! Don't give her the wrong impression," Fiora yelled at her. "We've just been in a hot bath before," she clarified turning to Blaze.

"So, we are all in agreement then," Blaze decided, walking towards Fiora.

"There is no agree- Ah, whatever. Do as you wish," Fiora sighed, giving up on protesting. She reckoned that if she let Blaze fluster her, he would only take advantage of it. She accepted her fate and decided to not give Blaze anymore pleasure of goading her.

Blaze stared at her in surprise. He had expected to that he would have to be more proactive and coercive to make her go along with it. But he quickly adapted. He stopped in mid stride and turned to Alice, "Ms. Alice, are angels considered to be birds or mammals?" he asked, going along with his act.

Despite being asexual, mammals on Azra-El gave birth to live young. Birds hatched eggs. Angels bodies were similar to mammals but made eggs to procreate.

"The scientific consensus is that we are a bit of both. Mammals are our closer ancestors, but it is believed that an avian gene reawakened at some point in our evolution. Although, some believe that goddess Hathor merged flightless angels with birds and recreated us into higher beings," Alice answered swiftly.

"Right! Now, did you know that there are multiple species of insects that need two of their kind to produce offspring? Raikin insects are the best known for this," Blaze continued. He had done his research on the topic after Fiora had mentioned it the first time they met.

Raikin insects were a type of a large insect that was a cross between a beetle and a praying mantis. Thankfully, the females of their kind did not eat their mates after copulation. Otherwise, he felt Fiora or Alice may get the wrong idea of a blowjob.

There were also individual species of birds and mammals that displayed bisexual reproduction, but they were only present in remote islands and not well known.

"Yes, Ms. Blaze. I've read and discussed them with the headmistress before. They have a positive and negative type, which need to get together and perform a ritual in order to reproduce. I believe the process is called copulation," Alice responded, but then her eyes widened in comprehension. "D-Do you imply that's what you are?"

"Very clever, Alice," Blaze nodded wisely.

"You mean to say that you are going to have offspring with the headmistress and all those other angels?" she asked in astonishment.

"Of course not, Alice. It's merely an artifact of evolution. We can't reproduce that way anymore. Right, Blaze?" Fiora said.

"Er... right," Blaze replied. To be fair, he had assumed it at the start, considering that the angels did not have a menstrual cycle. But it was possible he was wrong and if so, it was high time for some of his angels to start showing signs. He really hoped they didn't. "Wait a minute! What do you mean other angels? Exactly how much have you seen, Alice!?"

"Oh, I simply presumed that the headmistress wasn't the only one," Alice replied nonchalantly, but Blaze knew better. The question was whether her spying had been limited to a few times at Tir or if she had seen him at Sekat. He decided he needed to be more careful and aware of his surroundings in the future.

"We found out that Blaze's member still behaves similar to its original purpose. I've always wondered what drove those insects to seek out one another for such a tiresome process. It seemed like instinct, but now I think it may at least be in part due to do pleasure seeking. The process, as I've found out, is quite pleasurable," Fiora explained.

"I surmised as much. So, how do you start this ritual?" Alice asked.

Fiora looked towards Blaze for an answer, but he did not reply with words. He stepped up to the headmistress and gently removed her rimmed glasses, before leaning in for a kiss on her painted red lips. Taking her lips between his, he flicked his tongue along her plushness and pulled back before she could taste him.

"First, we need to get my organ ready," he said, hopping on to Fiora's desk and fixing his gaze on her slanted green eyes.

Fiora wordlessly rolled her chair towards Blaze.

Grabbing the waist of his boyshorts, she pulled them down and popped his member out. Blaze shuffled them off his legs and let them fall to the ground, before spreading his thighs. Leaning back on his hands, he looked at the headmistress with anticipation.

His prick was already standing tall and she quickly took it in her hands, before enclosing her lips around his tip.

Fiora had her long crimson hair wrapped around her head in a bun, and Blaze gripped her hair as she slowly swirled her tongue around the head of his cock.

"Eye contact is very important," he announced, tilting her chin up to make her look into his eyes as she pleasured him.

Fiora's narrow green eyes looked up at him through her black rimmed glasses in amusement, as if she knew he liked to play for dominance with her. Yet she obeyed, holding his gaze and slowly lowering her lips down his length, until it reached the back of her throat. Squeezing him with her cheeks, she pulled her lips along his wet skin, finally setting him free with a pop.

"You love my cock in your mouth, don't you?" Blaze stated, surprising himself. He was getting bolder each day. Just the other day, he had made Seshat ride him nonstop until she was a quivering mess over his chest. An elated quivering mess.

"Cock?" Fiora asked, her breath tickling his exposed skin. She did not bother to deny his statement.

"That's what I call my organ."

"Strange name, but it sounds right," she whispered before taking him inside her mouth again with a wet slurp.

Blaze stroked his hands through her hair. The scent and taste of him stimulated Fiora, and she started bobbing her head along his length hungrily while looking up at him with her rich green eyes narrowed in desperation for the cock in her mouth.

He let her continue for a few minutes, while casting occasional glances at Alice, who stood there transfixed and biting her lip as she watched the headmistress.

"Now I have to get her ready. This takes a bit longer," he said, turning to Alice.

She was still standing in the same spot and staring at them in a daze. She nodded dumbly, with her mouth slightly ajar.

"Why don't you pull up a chair, here? It will take some time and you'd want a better view," he said, jumping off the table. Taking Fiora's hand, he pulled her to her feet and sat her against the edge of the desk.

Alice pulled up a chair to their right and leaned forward with interest, leaving a little room for Blaze to maneuver.

Blaze grinned at her before turning his attention back to Fiora. His eyes roved over her beautiful form barely hidden by her sweater. Her tight dress hugged her body and formed a deep valley between her breasts.

As she leaned back on her hands, the smooth skin of her shoulders jutted up over her clothes. One foot rested on the chair while her other leg was crossed over it, and she peered at him over her black rimmed glasses with a hungry look and biting her lips.

Blaze was loath to meddle with the image in front of him, but meddle he did. He wrapped his palm around her calf to gently shift her leg to the side, before placing his hands on her knees and spreading her legs. Without looking down, he moved between them.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and caressed them before taking the edges of her sweater between his fingers. He slowly brought his hands down, pulling the edges of the sweater together and folding the wool between her cleavage to expose her breasts.

Pale white mounds with tiny excited nipples and small pink areola revealed themselves, hanging freely yet firmly. He immediately wrapped his palms around them and looked up at her face.

Only her eyes revealed her desire as he lightly squeezed and massaged them, flicking her nipples with the rough of his thumbs.

"What's the point of that? Looks like a massage," Alice's curiosity brought Blaze out of his stupor.

"It's no ordinary massage. It makes her feel good, doesn't it, headmistress?" he crooned. Noticing Fiora's breathing had quickened, he decided to move things along. It was tough to shift his hands away from her breasts, but he took her hand and led her off the desk. "Can you turn around?"

Fiora folded her arms between her breasts and turned around to show them her statuesque back, enshrined by her skimpy red dress. It was a spotless empty canvas that was a masterpiece in its own right; the stroke of her spine arching deeply over the two drops of her dimples and the deep narrow ravine of her crack.

Blaze reached his fingers to confirm if it was real, if she was real. The touch sent a tingle up his arm and down his stomach. Bellowing hot breath, he spread his palms and glided them across her soft defenseless skin.

Unable to control his raging desire, he finally pushed on her lower back. Fiora took it as a cue to lean over the desk and on her arms, jutting her butt towards him. She rested her chin on one hand and arched her back to give him access. The dimples on her lower back deepened.

He pulled the hem of her dress down her butt, stretching the wool and revealing the rest of her luscious creamy skinned ass. Spreading her cheeks apart, he brought her two entrances out into the open.

Fiora felt the cool air against her lower lips which slowly dripped with her hot arousal.

"See this?" he said, running his finger up her wet pussy to the sound of Fiora gasping softly. "This means she's ready," he whispered huskily.

"Oh..." Alice exclaimed leaning forward even more to get a better look.

"Now, I can enter either hole," he said, while trying to figure out whether Alice was aroused or curious. Maybe both. "But since the anus wasn't originally intended for copulation, it needs external lubrication."

"How do you do that?"

Blaze was waiting for the question. "Like this," he grinned and went down on Fiora's ass.

Fiora, who had barely made a sound since he began, cried out in surprise and pleasure as she felt his lips around her hole and his warm soft tongue flicking across her puckered ass. She felt it dig and penetrate through her tightness, before retreating and plunging in deeper. "Ugh," she moaned and arched her spine up, pressing her hips back to bury his tongue further inside her ass.

Blaze leaned back and carefully rubbed his fingers against her sopping pussy, before pushing a finger against her tight hole. Fiora gasped and groaned as he e slowly pushed inside. Her tight ass pulsed around his finger while he pushed deeper, gently moving in and out. "Uh uh uh..." she panted, rocking back and forth to help him stretch her. Blaze quickly felt her relax, and slowly sunk in another finger, which she quickly started bucking back against to stretch her own ass.

"I still don't see how it will fit?" Alice questioned at the now slightly gaping hole. Blaze stood up and positioned himself behind Fiora.

"You will see," he said, rubbing and cupping her ass cheeks and watching them bounce deliciously.

He grasped her hips and brushed his length along her slit a few times, each time teasing Fiora with penetration. He only wanted to use her wetness for lubrication. The headmistress sighed happily and rested on both hands to perk her ass up for him.

Placing his tip against her ass, he used his thumb and hips to push himself in. Her passage resisted for a moment before it gave in under the pressure. He watched her skin slowly swallow him, and Fiora audibly sucked in her breath as she felt his width stretch her apart.

Each entry was a struggle as he tried to sink slightly deeper with each push. When he reached a few inches, he pulled out and left a gaping chasm in his wake. Fiora gasped.

"Wow!" Alice exclaimed, pulling up her chair and peering in. "It really does stretch."

"Can you not be so close, Alice?" Fiora grumbled, but Alice didn't even seem to be listening as she watched Blaze penetrate Fiora again. Her face inches away from their union.

Blaze alternated his gaze from the beautiful behind of Fiora and the fascinated face of Alice. The slow thrusts increased in pace as he felt her ass rhythmically relax and grip him tightly at the very entrance - until he was pounding her with smooth, deep strokes. His greedy hands stretching, grasping and traveling along her skin.

Fiora's breathing quickened as she held on to the front edge of her desk with both hands. Her body flowed in his rhythm as she arched her back and pushed her hips into him. Each time he thrust into her, her gasps and moans grew louder. The soft yet rough wool of her dress chafed against her skin and kept tickling her clit, sending bursts of electricity coursing through her body.

Finally, the well of desire inside her filled to the brim and overflowed as her student filled her ass. Just as he pulled out, she fell on the desk and her whole body convulsed as she flooded him with her warmth. Alice who was staring closely, witnessed the sudden wetness drenching her vagina.

As Blaze stepped back to bring himself together, Alice reached out with a finger and touched Fiora's slit. Fiora shivered and spurted out more of her warm thick liquid. "Alice!" she cried out in admonishment, making her secretary spring away her hand.

"It's time for the final procedure that will result in successful copulation," he told Alice, as Fiora rolled onto her back. Her vagina was aching for him.

Blaze pulled her dress into a line between her breasts and the lower part up her stomach.

Fiora glanced at Alice and caught her eye. Finding no trace of disapproval in her eyes, she spread her thighs apart and snaked a hand down her stomach, giving in to the insatiable desire to rub herself while her secretary watched.

But Blaze brushed her hand aside. Placing a warm palm over her lower stomach, he began to stroke her clit. "Watch," he told Alice, before leaning in and taking her bean between his lips. He flicked it around with his tongue and felt Fiora squirm under him. "Playing with the clit feels very good," he enlightened. "You can try it yourself at home."

"Okay," she agreed, getting a nod of approval from Blaze.

Spreading her lips with his cock, he brushed between them a couple of times. He gripped her hips and looked up into Fiora's lust filled green eyes, and slowly pushed inside her.

Despite its tightness, it went in easily compared to her ass. The warmth of her folds completely enveloped him in a wet, tight embrace. When he pulled out, he felt like hundreds of microscopic fingers were massaging the entire length of his shaft.

Fiora groaned as he began to sway his hips in and out of her.

Alice watched with bated breath. She had seen it once before, but she had not had such a closeup view. Blaze saw her expression and decided to give her a little more to watch.

He folded Fiora's thighs upwards and pushed her back a little before climbing up on the desk. Straddling her hips, he leaned over on his hands and knees, making his prick slip out.

Alice intuitively reached over and grabbed it. Blaze glanced over his shoulder and saw a puzzled look on her face while she stared at the cock in her hand.

"You can put it in," he said.

"Huh? Oh, right," she said, turning a little red. She lined it with Fiora's hole and held it in place.

Fiora wrapped her arms around his neck, and Blaze lowered his hips. Her walls stretched around him as he pushed balls deep into Fiora, who arched her body and clutched at his shirt, pulling him towards her.

Alice watched him pull out slowly, how Fiora's pussy gripped at him before he plunged back into her.

The wet sounds of the headmistress's pussy being fucked and filled, aroused Alice in an unexpected way - her mouth watered at the sight. Fiora's unceasing groans and moans only added to her arousal. She never expected to see stoic headmistress throw her head back and moan in ecstasy, and Alice's mind was consumed with imagining herself in Fiora's place.

Blaze suddenly broke his steady rhythm as he pressed his arms around Fiora's sides and fell onto her breasts. He took a nipple into his mouth and began sucking on it as he rapidly rammed into her.

The pitch of Fiora's voice slowly increased until she finally let out a shrill scream. Her hands slammed onto the desk and her body shuddered heavily; she jutted her groin up into him, flooding him with her warmth.

Blaze was about to burst inside her, but when she released him from her arms, he acted on a fit of whim. He pulled out and coated her breasts and her dress with long streams of cum.

Blaze knelt above her and caught his breath as the throes of their orgasm slowly calmed. Before Fiora could chide him for making a mess of her dress, he turned to Alice. "This is the entire reason for copulation, and it results in the cessation of the process," he said pointing at his mess, trying to sound learned and intelligent.

"Fascinating!" Alice exhaled, and Fiora gave him wry smile. "Can I try it?"

"Not now Ms. Alice. I can't skip too many classes," Blaze replied. Oh, the privilege of choice, he sighed at himself. He wouldn't have dreamed of giving up such an offer before, but now he just wanted to tease Alice for as long as he could.

***

"I see what you meant when you said that she is not suitable for the Banner of Light," Alice said to Fiora as she buttoned up her usual dress suit. Fiora had quickly sent him on his way after cleaning him up with her previous dress. "Ms. Blaze is a bit roguish."

"I prefer Blaze over any Malakim, but I don't think he has the qualities to wield the banner. The banner requires a specific mindset and purity of heart," Fiora said, sitting down on her chair.

"Yet you do everything you can to support her."

"She doesn't have to wield the Banner or even be a Quetzal rider to achieve great things."

oOo

The rest of the week proved to be quite uneventful for Blaze and the Tir academy. With Sky around, Blaze was far too busy to do anything besides focus on his classes and try to spend time with the quetzal, who was beginning to show signs of missing the rest of his family.

Claudis kept a constant vigil on the bird to keep him from flying away by himself. Now that the quetzal's existence was widely known, it wasn't safe for him venture out by himself.

The students were finally allowed to view the bird, and Blaze's classmates got to see him during their Pegasi class.

"Fluffy Pegasi Whiskers!" Aahna screamed as the class crowded around Blaze, later that evening. "He was so cute and amazing. You should've seen him strut around the Pegasi as if he owned the stable," she squealed, drowning the voices of the rest of the students. "I wish he let me cuddle him."