The Azra-El Series Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered your other question in the Q&A. Hope to see you around in the comments.

Aisielynn: I hope you've continued to read after chapter 10. How did you find the chapter where Jie Er and Blaze reconcile? Thank you for telling me that my story appeals to at least one female. And yes, the story and characters have come to mean a lot more to me than the sex scenes -- those just spice things up :P. Who's your fav character thus far? I am gonna guess Astrid, cause I took a gander at your profile (I do that with all my commenters 😐). Blades -- eh? I think you'll like Astrid, if you've managed to reach chapter 14. Personally, I am terrified of blades, but hey - people have their quirks. And so does Astrid.

Priscilla is not so bad. Have you met Cardinal Tudor?

Finbar9000: All I will tell you is that the spy is not someone who Blaze only knows in the passing. She won't show herself until the next arc, so I can't let her be revealed so soon.

You were right, those two scenes were written to appeal to a wider audience. It won't happen too much, but I won't shy away from it occasionally.

I know that it doesn't seem true when it is comes from someone who's been writing pages and pages of erotica, but I am quite vanilla. So, my primary focus will always be geared towards being pleasant.

Good catch about the usage of 'him'. I did intend it with Fiora, but where does Clio call Blaze a he/him? Or did you mean Alice? If it is Clio than it is a typo.

Splash was clearly in the scene. You may have misread her name for Sky. Happens sometimes. Read it again :P.

As always, thank you so much for your support. Your words are heartening to hear.

HornyMythicCreature: (or is it HornyMinotaur:)) Did you read my answer in the Q&A section? I only told you to take it as artistic license if you didn't find my answer satisfactory.

I did delve much into Rebecca's mindset over Aurnia because I just don't think it is important enough to include in the story. (if it's important, it will be made evident in the later chapters).

As I said in Q&A before - Rebecca's view maybe have been influenced by a bit of instinctual protectiveness, jealousy, and disgust.

We can certainly discuss it more, but if we end up disagreeing, I hope you can continue to read my work, as that scene is not wholly relevant to the central plot. (Send me an email if you wish. It's hard to communicate over Lit messages)

Also, Blaze was tempted over Aurnia - he gets a raging boner and 'borrows' Rebecca's help to get rid of it. I could've made him the one who was hesitant towards Aurnia -- but that seems a bit of a stretch for his character as well. I personally think it works better with Rebecca.

I don't claim to be a perfect author, but I haven't been "lazy" with the plot since around chapter 5, which is when I started to become serious with the story. I do try to question everything I write. But sometimes, certain things are simply sexier (for me). That scene was a bit of a stretch of fantasy, yes, but I don't believe it's completely against the central logic of the story - at least in my mind.

Thank you for your frankness.

Jpzahren: I am just gonna say this. OMG Ahren! It's like you can almost read my mind. You've got a brain as sharp as an ahren's eyes (:P).

As this chapter proves it, you were spot on with Jie Er's training methods.

But I think you know that your guesses maybe right on more than just that. (I am not going to confirm anything).

I think you somehow even managed to read into Alice's outro words, which I didn't think anyone would. But Blaze is still going to be a badass character though. Just won't be doing everything. He is real and has his flaws, which he may or may not eventually overcome, but the struggle will be real.

More Occam's razor, Yin and Yang, rather than the Wizard's First Rule, I think. But I guess they all go hand in hand.

I am glad you took Elyssa's statement for what it is. Neither she or Blaze will ever be able to truly escape from the world or the responsibilities that come with their power/status.

Response to PS: Unfortunately, I have no idea about that reference. I tried. I can only surmise it has something to do with a cross-alien/hybrid story? I've only read one erotica ever, besides mine :P. What do you think of mermaids :P?

Or perhaps it is a reference to my vague use of colors and virtues/sins.

PS: Haven't read any Terry Goodkind, sadly.

This dragon appreciates your kind words, from somewhere in space and time. Don't worry, I am not going to stop this section as long as even a few of you take the time to read it. And it looks like some of you read almost everything I write :P.

1...456789
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Spy:

I don't know but my heart is telling me that its Agatha(aunt aggie).... it is suspicious to see how she gained trust of Sky(quetzal) so fast..also her sister is a demon.........

RanceSamaRanceSamaabout 4 years ago
I "came" for the premise, but I stayed for the "plot." Ha! ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)

Oh? I don't think I'll ever get tired of Fiora "lessons" and Alice shinanigans! It's a shame that Blaze gas to inevitably graduate... Oh well. At least Clio will and the mermaid will somewhat suitable replacements. Clio in particular actually.

This part man:

///"Blaze Er," her voice suddenly turned serious, "do you want to get into business with me?"

"Huh?" Pimping?

"I've already spoken with Jie Er about it. She said we could do whatever you want, as long as you're properly compensated."

"Okay... But what are we doing business in?" I ain't gonna be no heavenly gigolo!///

My reaction was thusly: Holy freaking blue balls Batman! That could fraking work! Why didn't Momo think of this sooner?!

That training montage was rather entertaining. Child abuse my foot! We both know Blaze is both sadistic and masochistic. Very masochistic. And did he just think of Aunt Jir as his "mother?" He did didn't he? When the kids he played flyball with at the bottom of the mountain asked which mother he believes yo be a better cook! Has he finally accepted her fully in his subconsciousness?

Ah hela! I just love it whenever Blaze loses control and goes "Berserk." One of these days he's gonna do it in public and everyone will think he's a goddamed hero and praise him for it, or they will think him a perverted beast and call him a hela damned spawn or something. Either way he will be seen as a hero and a villain by both the angels (or angles as you sometimes write 'em as) and the demons.

Also, now that you mention it... I think you took my idea of a demon spy much more seriously than I expected... I said that a jk but oh well aha. I guess it's true wh

"If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will reach back for you -- Blaze Er Lokra."

I like this quote. So original! Eh? What's that Momo?! This sounds familiar? Blistering bannacles! I must have been mesmerized by my new favourite mermaid character who shamelessly practical wears nothing to notice!

SMACK!!!

Momo?! I'm sorry! Don't leave! Be that way. I'll another "assistant..." Oh hi who're you? Jeffrey the sector you say? You're hired! I just hope you handle my "failing cognitives" as Momo- I mean my "Ex" umm assistant once said.

*Grunts and nods*

Excellent! Are those berries you're handing me?! You've already surpassed Momo! It's almost enough to make me cry...

*Grumble grumble?! Grumble.*

You're right I should fix my grammar and whatever the hela else in my next umm "review." Fwahahaha! You're genius. I like you. You loyal.

Hmm. I just hope the space dragon gives you a voice or a whole chapter focused on you. Or maybe another montage chapter too! I wanna know how you think for my umm "head-cannon" aha.

After all... I "came" for the premise, but I stayed for the "plot." Ha!

( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)

CapDragon121CapDragon121over 4 years agoAuthor
JAFC!

Thank you for posting another insightful comment. Thank you. Have you received the pm I sent you?

You're spot on Blaze. Not only is his body angel, he is also surrounded by angels (mostly teenage angels at his academy). Its not just his body, but he is also subconsciously picking up some of their behavior.

HEMA - I've checked a few of their videos before. I will use them more for the tournament. I am sure they will help with the tournament fights.

Thank you again for the feedback,

CapDragon121

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 4 years ago
Very good chapter...

I really liked the story development, pace, and growth of characters in this chapter. As to Blaze crying or being emotional, I was under the impression that although Blaze is mentally a human male, physiology wise he’s an angel. They are not the same. So he’s adapting to his new body and all its different attributes, hormones, and other factors. Some seem more obvious than others, like becoming a bit more emotional while others, like his giggles (when I read that, I think of a girl giggles), are more often missed. Regardless, Blaze is a character in a story. Don’t put yourself and what you would do into it. Okay, end of rant.

To Capdragon, have you looked up HEMA? The Historical European Martial Arts community? There’s all kinds of interesting information on weapons in the time period and many videos demonstrating how they are used. You might want to have a look and see if there’s anything there that you can use in your fight scenes. You can search for one weapon vs another and see if there’s a video of a fight with them.

Thank you again for your time and effort and posting this chapter.

Sincerely and Respectfully,

JAFCritic

CapDragon121CapDragon121over 4 years agoAuthor
To the anon above me.

Since a recent slew of negative reviews following the rise of my previous chapter to the hall of fame, I am not sure how seriously I should take your 'review'.

If you are indeed a 'real' reader who has been disappointed with the recent chapters, then I am sorry you feel that way. I can only hope that future chapters will change your opinion.

As for your usage of the descriptions 'crybaby' and 'lazy' for Blaze. I don't think they are apropos. Blaze 'wants' to be lazy but he has never once actually been lazy throughout the series. Even during his hellish training session with Jie Er, though he has complained in his diary, he never actually considered quitting or voiced his complaint to Jie Er. If that is not the opposite of a crybaby, I don't know what is. If you are talking about him shedding tears, there is nothing wrong in doing so if you think you've mistakenly hurt a loved one. If you are talking about the emotional support he takes from his aunts and Elyssa, I don't see anything wrong with that. At least in the west, it is considered the emotionally 'mature' thing to do, when you are feeling down.

As for calling him a 5-year old, don't you think that's quite a bit of an exaggeration?

Blaze just embraces his inner child because the angels accept it. There have been times where he has behaved like an immature teen, but his thoughts have never been childish. He is not afraid to have a little fun.

In fact, the only incident he was truly childish was with the Pegasus in chapter 10, but he regrets it pretty soon, in a way most teenagers are not capable of.

At least that is my opinion. I may not have been able to convey it properly as author.

PS: Please feel free to give me more feedback. And if you are unhappy with something, please be exact about it. Generalizations don't give me much info, and lead me to wonder about your authenticity.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Endangered Ch. 01 A young dragon awakens.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Purely Sinful A detective in Chicago makes a deal with a sexy succubus.in Erotic Horror
More Stories