The Azra-El Series Ch. 18.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

  • Animals are inviolable without the intent of consumption. I declare the following animals completely inviolable: parrots, crows, Pegasi, horses ... and all the quadrupeds which are neither useful nor edible.

  • All sects, factions, societies, races, unnaturals, and all sentients, including my relatives, shall be treated equally, within reason, within the borders of my territories. I ...

  • The following services shall be rendered in my queendom for free or for a reasonable fee as stated by my law.

  • Medical: ...

    Protective: ...

    Housing for the poor: ...

    Care for the disabled: ...

    Chapter End Note: To those who have realized certain mysteries in this and the previous chapter. Shh. Keep it quiet until the finale.

    I intended to post this a lot earlier, but I just couldn't be satisfied with Lynn and Blaze's scenes. I wanted to convey a cute but naïve teenage romance between the two, without making it too childish. Tell me how successful or not I was. :P

    Dad scene: I've no idea of how it feels to be a father, nor do I see myself as one anytime soon, but I hope I did it some justice. The scene was slightly inspired by the song 'Birds' by Imagine Dragons (ikr, how can you image the awesomeness of a true dragon like I).

    Disclaimer: I don't own any of the songs in this chapter. I am not good enough to write songs. I may dabble at writing my own at times, but I doubt they're any good. The songs are 'Don't Stop Believin'' by Journey, and 'Life On Mars' by David Bowie. I like the Post-Modern Jukebox renditions of the two songs.

    Also, I've got nothing against the real YMCA. I just thought it was funny. I actually learnt martial arts at their center when I was a kid. Nice people.

    Response to Comments:

    JBro123: Maybe it's the dead Weasley twin reincarnated. Have you thought of that, huh? Haha. The Weasley twins were probably my favorite characters in the books. I began to dislike the three main characters after the third or fourth book.

    Anonymous: Hehehehe.

    ReanimatorEcho: 5+5 Azra-El points for you, my good sir.

    JpzAhren: I can't keep yours short, can I? I've read 49+1 shades as well. Honestly, I couldn't tell what the big deal about it was, except that it is very easy to read and sorta just flows.

    Oh yes, can't wait for some good times with the Djinn. But I don't think Blaze will get to do a Djinn until he is in the land of demons. Not that there are no Djinn amongst the angels. Let's see.

    I am not really sure where to fit Priscilla. I don't want her to be suddenly on Blaze's side for feeble reasons. And no, I am not going to make her absurdly powerful for no reason. There is already Elyssa, Blaze and Siofra. That's one too many gathering in one location. She will have her role in the story though. Just not completely sure yet.

    Love that quote about courage and fear. The apparition may never fully be explained :P, but of course there is more to the Agrasen Baoli. Not directly, but there is a reason for Blaze learning some of the words of the script.

    Haha. I am a lazy dragon myself. But I hope to make Blaze grow out of his laziness, if not for himself, then for others and for his goals which have yet to be formed.

    I hope you will like the Flyball matches in the next part of the story.

    PS: Glad you like Keane. May I suggest Snow Patrol, if you like Keane.

    PS2: Threesome with sneaky secretary and randy reporter? You know it's coming. Elise from lol is pretty hawt.

    Finbar: Was the ghost the headmistress or was it Alice? That mystery may remain unsolved. However, there are other things happening around it. Thank you for loving Priscilla's scene. I loved writing that. I don't want to reveal Blaze's secret until the end of the series but let's see. It's just a funny trope in my head at this point. The finale of this arc will reveal some things related to Blaze, though, and I am sure you will love it.

    MasterPD: Yes, Priscilla will continue to develop as a character. However, I am not sure how much screen time I will give her. Prissy may look into the truth, but she won't be figuring out anything soon. You must remember that she was scared out of her mind during that incident. Your other question will be answered soon. And thank you for being my fan. Honestly, every time someone says it, I am squealing with glee in my head.

    Anon: I regret nothing! Getting that song stuck in your head is well worth the -6. Muhahahaha. Further, can I suggest I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa AND La Macarena. (Troll Face)

    Anon: Regarding sex scenes, read Q&A

    PokingDemon: 5 points to you for getting that reference mate. Just curious, what do you poke?

    Wankr65: Everything is good mate. Just busy. Writing good material takes time, and I prefer quality over quantity. The attachments for the gauntlets will be after the tournament, but the gauntlets will be a more permanent tool for Blazey. Kindred. I wish I did too.

    Ishtat: I love the sound of your name. What does it mean? Jumbo Chinese radishes? Are you trying to kill Priscilla?

    Thank you to everyone else for posting uplifting comments. Keep doing so.

    Q&A

    Q. Why are so many angels into philosophy?

    A. Philosophy was an essential part of education until recent history. It also makes sense to me that angels would be more interested in the subject than humans.

    Q. Are sex scenes required in every chapter?

    A. I guess not. But this is Literotica and I know for a fact that Dxp, my editor, is never satisfied with the number of sex scenes. I don't mind reducing their number, but I think there are plenty of people that want more.

    On the other hand, would you guys want me to drop in-chapter notices that will tell you if a sex scene is relevant to the story or not? That way, you could skip a scene if you don't want to read it. Maybe I could leave a gist that will allow you to get the summary of the scene, without having to read it all.

    1...345678
    Please rate this story
    The author would appreciate your feedback.
    • COMMENTS
    Anonymous
    Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
    Post as:
    Anonymous
    14 Comments
    AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

    I don't know how many of you got it. Also i want to know how you - the author has so much knowledge about ashoka and his edicts. "Priyadasi" was a good wink. I mean you even modified his messages to suit this world.

    xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

    I never liked the Lynn character or that whole story arch to be honest. Personally it would of been more fun to see a romantic frenemy relationship develop between Blaze and Priscilla. Though obviously Lynn is that storyline but magnified. I think the fact I don't like her character is more about her obvious maturity, diffidence to Blaze. Having one person react so strongly yet the other is totally unaffected just makes the whole zing thing superfluous and really nothing but a distraction?

    RanceSamaRanceSamaabout 4 years ago
    Nani?! Time Travel? Clairvoyance EX?! Conspiracies? The "plot" thickens! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Nicely done my number one most favourite drake!

    So now Blaze has Clairvoyance EX huh? Can he see the past, future and things in the present? If so, they I can see him exploiting this ability in combat. Even it's limited somehow. It would be funny if has to have a "good time" first to use it. Maybe even a mere "kiss" before combat? Like using it mid combat to anticipate when and how his opponent(s) will attack.

    I liked your versions of the songs. Especially because it made me have that "light bulb" moment where one thinks "What the Hela?! I just figured out that reference!" type of moment. Now all that's missing is the "Hit me baby one more time" moment! Probably something grand; involving the Kindred thing Lynn and Blaze have going on.

    But here's hoping we see more of Priscilla. I hope there's some development in her "frenemy" relationship with. It be exceptionally interesting if she figures out Blazey's "lol" secret (not that I am implying "it's" little or anything hehe).

    But wow! The imagery just keep getting better. And tell your editors they're doing a Golden job. Especially that really perverted one. You know who you are! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Also, out respect of your request, I won't mention which of the mysteries I've just figured out for the sake of the "smut" and "plot" and all jazz. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    But Hela dammnit! I wanna reveal "ALL" the secrets haha. I don't how long I can keep quite about it all lol. It's like being told an extra juicy secret and being told NOT to reveal... Ah well.

    Other than that spiel, I feel like the plot is getting somewhere interesting. Dare I say that we may actually see Blaze putal all his training and new gear to the test by fighting real enemies that wanna kill him for once soon? Because it certainly feels like it. Now it's got me thinking which characters will live and die...

    Ah, Hela. I'll just eat popcorn with Momo and Jeffery as we watch this tale unfold and the plot thickens! (Yes, I rehired Momo. It cost me and arm and a leg... And "more"...)

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReaderReaderficReaderReaderficover 4 years ago
    Perfect

    So uh I just got around to reading the last chapter and this one I would have sooner but my life has been in a spiral for a couple months now, blaze was exactly what I needed to lift my spirits this chapter was probably the most suspenseful yet satisfying I've read yet the scene in the last chapter with pricilla(?) Was really cool I hope it can happen out of dream🤤 but that dad dream had me like WOW I have a couple people that I want to be the mother then again it would be even better if he had a kid with each😎 but onto sky I really like his personality and the way he understands just like badava also I might be crazy but I seems like blaze needs to find a cave near the cottage that Jeffrey just happens to show up in one day it would be really cool if blaze had a arsenal of dangerous exotic animals and the fact blaze had only grown half a centimeter threw me off but thinking about it it makes a lot of sense with how long angels live I also have to keep reminding myself that blaze isn't but what a year old because I keep thinking that he's like some ripped bodybuilder. I am curious about the tattoo paint though is it permanent, semi or temporary. The Viking type building is gotten my attention on lockdown and makes me wonder what kind of house blaze would buy as an adult would it be modest, would it be lavish, flashy or unassuming. A thought about the stiff feather thought is I think he should have kids like humans but it should only be possible when there is the true love of one or multiple. What about the ghost is there some sort of spirit world or is there someone amount our midst who isn't who they say they are. About the wings if there is a way to make wings appear pure is there a way to lose malice or what not and become untainted. Jie er was talking about swift wing style so I have to ask is it possible to learn more than one technique. I know my thoughts are scattered but I had a lot on my mind after two chapters I also know my thoughts and questions will be answered if I keep reading but I had to get them out... And as always thank you for writing

    AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
    Love the series so far...

    As a reader engaged this much, I couldn't help but wonder: how Blaze was ever transported into Azra-El? Is there a demonic conspiracy or sort of a ritual behind this, especially he's an Unnatural - a male angel? What was he doing on Earth before (did he had some accident before he found himself in a different world)? Is it also possible for him to be sent back to Earth (much like John Carter of Mars?

    On the dad scene, I guess Blaze already achieved the deity level (at a hundred years of age!!!) If that's the case, it's pretty weird to see some feet with wings haha but I have no problem with that. I can't help but imagine when he becomes a Deva a new set of wings ... on his butt lol. :) or more freakish, on his neck (idk but maybe it's just me).

    I don't have to rush for answers or expect to answer all of them. I believe a good story makes you engage (and immerse) at it and not merely reading it. Like the central plot is seen with clarity while dropping some mysterious details that may affect the flow of the story. It makes you ask questions as you go along the way and maybe answers them in when you wouldn't expect them or when answers have big implications on the current situation of the characters (and some may spawn a new set of questions)... you know, an element of anticipation and mystery (and humor). I think that keeps readers engaged. Or it's just we share the same taste.

    Btw, I'm not a fictional story writer, but sort of an essayist. Maybe Blaze can use my help haha :)

    Show More
    Share this Story

    READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

    Similar Stories

    Endangered Ch. 01 A young dragon awakens.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
    Azra-El Series Arc 2 Ch. 00 Day the Darkness Glowed; Peek into the lives of other angels.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
    Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
    Three Square Meals Ch. 001 An unexpected tip changes a man's life completely.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
    Purely Sinful A detective in Chicago makes a deal with a sexy succubus.in Erotic Horror
    More Stories